想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢I have a dream
马丁路德金的演讲稿 (中英文)
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
I&have&a&dream&&马丁路德金的演讲稿&(中英文)
作者:佚名 资料来源:网络 点击数: &&&
I&have&a&dream&&马丁路德金的演讲稿&(中英文)
文 章来源莲山 课件 w w w.5Y k J.C om 8 Five&score&years&ago,&a&great&American,&in&whose&symbolic&shadow&we&stand&today,&signed&the&Emancipation&Proclamation.&This&momentous&decree&came&as&a&great&beacon&light&of&hope&to&millions&of&Negro&slaves&who&had&been&seared&in&the&flames&of&withering&injustice.&It&came&as&a&joyous&daybreak&to&end&the&long&night&of&bad&captivity.&&&&But&one&hundred&years&later,&the&Negro&still&is¬&free.&One&hundred&years&later,&the&life&of&the&Negro&is&still&sadly&crippled&by&the&manacles&of&segregation&and&the&chains&of&discrimination.&One&hundred&years&later,&the&Negro&lives&on&a&lonely&island&of&poverty&in&the&midst&of&a&vast&ocean&of&material&prosperity.&One&hundred&years&later,&the&Negro&is&still&languished&in&the&corners&of&American&society&and&finds&himself&an&exile&in&his&own&land.&So&we’ve&come&here&today&to&dramatize&a&shameful&condition.&&&&I&am¬&unmindful&that&some&of&you&have&come&here&out&of&great&trials&and&tribulations.&Some&of&you&have&come&fresh&from&narrow&jail&cells.&Some&of&you&have&come&from&areas&where&your&quest&for&freedom&left&you&battered&by&the&storms&of&persecution&and&staggered&by&the&winds&of&police&brutality.&You&have&been&the&veterans&of&creative&suffering.&Continue&to&work&with&the&faith&that&unearned&suffering&is&redemptive.Go&back&to&Mississippi,&go&back&to&Alabama,&go&back&to&South&Carolina,&go&back&to&Georgia,&go&back&to&Louisiana,&go&back&to&the&slums&and&ghettos&of&our&northern&cities,&knowing&that&somehow&this&situation&can&and&will&be&changed.&Let&us¬&wallow&in&the&valley&of&despair.I&say&to&you&today,&my&friends,&so&even&though&we&face&the&difficulties&of&today&and&tomorrow,&I&still&have&a&dream.&It&is&a&dream&deeply&rooted&in&the&American&dream.&&&&I&have&a&dream&that&one&day&this&nation&will&rise&up,&live&up&to&the&true&meaning&of&its&creed:&“We&hold&these&truths&to&be&self-&that&all&men&are&created&equal.”&&&&I&have&a&dream&that&one&day&on&the&red&hills&of&Georgia&the&sons&of&former&slaves&and&the&sons&of&former&slave-owners&will&be&able&to&sit&down&together&at&the&table&of&brotherhood.&&&&I&have&a&dream&that&one&day&even&the&state&of&Mississippi,&a&state&sweltering&with&the&heat&of&injustice,&sweltering&with&the&heat&of&oppression,&will&be&transformed&into&an&oasis&of&freedom&and&justice.&&&&I&have&a&dream&that&my&four&children&will&one&day&live&in&a&nation&where&they&will¬&be&judged&by&the&color&if&their&skin&but&by&the&content&of&their&character.&&&&I&have&a&dream&today.&&&&I&have&a&dream&that&one&day&down&in&Alabama&with&its&governor&having&his&lips&dripping&with&the&words&of&interposition&and&nullification,&one&day&right&down&in&Alabama&little&black&boys&and&black&girls&will&be&able&to&join&hands&with&little&white&boys&and&white&girls&as&sisters&and&brothers.&&&&I&have&a&dream&today.&&&&I&have&a&dream&that&one&day&every&valley&shall&be&exalted,&every&hill&and&mountain&shall&be&made&low,&the&rough&places&will&be&made&plain,&and&the&crooked&places&will&be&made&straight,&and&the&glory&of&the&Lord&shall&be&revealed,&and&all&flesh&shall&see&it&together.This&is&our&hope.&This&is&the&faith&that&I&go&back&to&the&South&with.&With&this&faith&we&will&be&able&to&hew&out&of&the&mountain&of&despair&a&stone&of&hope.&With&this&faith&we&will&be&able&to&transform&the&jangling&discords&of&our&nation&into&a&beautiful&symphony&of&brotherhood.&With&this&faith&we&will&be&able&to&work&together,&to&pray&together,&to&struggle&together,&to&go&to&jail&together,&to&stand&up&for&freedom&together,&knowing&that&we&will&be&free&one&day.&&&&This&will&be&the&day&when&all&of&God’s&children&will&be&able&to&sing&with&new&meaning.&My&country,&’&tis&of&thee,Sweet&land&of&liberty,Of&thee&I&sing:Land&where&my&fathers&died,Land&of&the&pilgrims’&pride,From&every&mountainsideLet&freedom&ring.And&if&America&is&to&be&a&great&nation&this&must&become&true.&So&let&freedom&ring&from&the&prodigious&hilltops&of&New&Hampshire.Let&freedom&ring&from&the&mighty&mountains&of&New&York!Let&freedom&ring&from&the&heightening&Alleghenies&of&Pennsylvania!Let&freedom&ring&from&the&snowcapped&Rockies&of&Colorado!Let&freedom&ring&from&the&curvaceous&slops&of&California!But¬&only&&let&freedom&ring&from&Stone&Mountain&of&Georgia!Let&freedom&ring&from&Lookout&Mountain&of&Tennessee!Let&freedom&ring&from&every&hill&and&molehill&of&Mississippi!From&every&mountainside,&let&freedom&ring!When&we&let&freedom&ring,&when&we&let&it&ring&from&every&village&and&every&hamlet,&from&every&state&and&every&city,&we&will&be&able&to&speed&up&that&day&when&all&of&God’s&children,&black&men&and&white&men,&Jews&and&Gentiles,&Protestants&and&Catholics,&will&be&able&to&join&hands&and&sing&in&the&words&of&the&old&Negro&spiritual,&“Free&at&last!&free&at&last!&thank&God&almighty,&we&are&free&at&last!”&&&&&&&&&&&&&&我有一个梦想&&&&一百年前,一位伟大的美国人签署了解放黑奴宣言,今天我们就是在他的雕像前集会。这一庄严宣言犹如灯塔的光芒,给千百万在那摧残生命的不义之火中受煎熬的黑奴带来了希望。它的到来犹如欢乐的黎明,结束了束缚黑人的漫漫长夜。&&&&然而一百年后的今天,黑人还没有得到自由,一百年后的今天,在种族隔离的镣铐和种族歧视的枷锁下,黑人的生活备受压榨。一百年后的今天,黑人仍生活在物质充裕的海洋中一个贫困的孤岛上。一百年后的今天,黑人仍然萎缩在美国社会的角落里,并且意识到自己是故土家园中的流亡者。今天我们在这里集会,就是要把这种骇人听闻的情况公诸于众。&&&&我并非没有注意到,参加今天集会的人中,有些受尽苦难和折磨,有些刚刚走出窄小的牢房,有些由于寻求自由,曾早居住地惨遭疯狂迫害的打击,并在***暴行的旋风中摇摇欲坠。你们是人为痛苦的长期受难者。坚持下去吧,要坚决相信,忍受不应得的痛苦是一种赎罪。&&&&让我们回到密西西比去,回到阿拉巴马去,回到南卡罗莱纳去,回到佐治亚去,回到路易斯安那去,回到我们北方城市中的贫民区和少数民族居住区去,要心中有数,这种状况是能够也必将改变的。我们不要陷入绝望而不能自拔。&&&&朋友们,今天我对你们说,在此时此刻,我们虽然遭受种种困难和挫折,我仍然有一个梦想。这个梦是深深扎根于美国的梦想中的。&&&&我梦想有一天,这个国家会站立起来,真正实现其信条的真谛:“我们认为这些真理是不言而喻的;人人生而平等。”&&&&我梦想有一天,在佐治亚的红山上,昔日奴隶的儿子将能够和昔日奴隶主的儿子坐在一起,共叙兄弟情谊。&&&&我梦想有一天,甚至连密西西比州这个正义匿迹,压迫成风,如同沙漠般的地方,也将变成自由和正义的绿洲。&&&&我梦想有一天,我的四个孩子将在一个不是以他们的肤色,而是以他们的品格优劣来评判他们的国度里生活。&&&&我今天有一个梦想。&&&&我梦想有一天,阿拉巴马州能够有所转变,尽管该州州长现在仍然满口异议,反对联邦法令,但有着一日,那里的黑人男孩和女孩将能够与白人男孩和女孩情同骨肉,携手并进。&&&&我今天有一个梦想。&&&&我梦想有一天,幽谷上升,高山下降,坎坷曲折之路成坦途,圣光披露,满照人间。&&&&这就是我们的希望。我怀着这种信念回到南方。有了这个信念,我们将能从绝望之岭劈出一块希望之石。有了这个信念,我们将能把这个国家刺耳的争吵声,改变成为一支洋溢手足之情的优美交响曲。有了这个信念,我们将能一起工作,一起祈祷,一起斗争,一起坐牢,一起维护自由;因为我们知道,终有一天,我们是会自由的。&&&&在自由到来的那一天,上帝的所有儿女们将以新的含义高唱这支歌:“我的祖国,美丽的自由之乡,我为您歌唱。您是父辈逝去的地方,您是最初移民的骄傲,让自由之声响彻每个山冈。”&&&&如果美国要成为一个伟大的国家,这个梦想必须实现。让自由之声从新罕布什尔州的巍峨峰巅响起来!让自由之声从纽约州的崇山峻岭响起来!让自由之声从宾夕法尼亚州阿勒格尼山的顶峰响起!让自由之声从科罗拉多州冰雪覆盖的落矶山响起来!让自由之声从加利福尼亚州蜿蜒的群峰响起来!不仅如此,还要让自由之声从佐治亚州的石岭响起来!让自由之声从田纳西州的了望山响起来!让自由之声从密西西比州的每一座丘陵响起来!让自由之声从每一片山坡响起来。&&&&当我们让自由之声响起来,让自由之声从每一个大小村庄、每一个州和每一个城市响起来时,我们将能够加速这一天的到来,那时,上帝的所有儿女,黑人和白人,犹太人和非犹太人,新教徒和天主教徒,都将手携手,合唱一首古老的黑人灵歌:“终于自由啦!终于自由啦!感谢全能的上帝,我们终于自由啦!”
&文 章来源莲山 课件 w w w.5Y k J.C om 8
上一篇文章: 下一篇文章:
· · · · · · · · · · 您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&英语演讲稿《I have a dream》正文
英语演讲稿《I have a dream》
英语演讲稿《I have a dream》
作者/编辑:佚名
·&& Five score years ago, a great American, in whose symbolic shadow we stand signed the Emancipation Proclamation. This momentous decree came as a great beacon light of hope to millions of Negro slaves who had been seared in the flames of withering injustice. It came as a joyous daybreak to end the long night of captivity. But one hundred years later, we must face the tragic fact that the Negro is still not free. One hundred years later, the life of the Negro is still sadly crippled by the manacles of segregation and the chains of discrimination. One hundred years later, the Negro lives on a lonely island of poverty in the midst of a vast ocean of material prosperity. One hundred years later, the Negro is still languishing in the corners of American society and finds himself an exile in his own land. So we have come here today to dramatize an appalling condition. In a sense we have come to our nation's capital to cash a check. When the architects of our republic wrote the magnificent words of the Constitution and the declaration of Independence, they were signing a promissory note to which every American was to fall heir. This note was a promise that all men would be guaranteed the inalienable rights of life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. It is obvious today that America has defaulted on this promissory note insofar as her citizens of color are concerned. Instead of honoring this sacred obligation, America has given the Negro people a bad check which has come back marked insufficient funds. But we refuse to believe that the bank of justice is bankrupt. We refuse to believe that there are insufficient funds in the great vaults of opportunity of this nation. So we have come to cash this check -- a check that will give us upon demand the riches of freedom and the security of justice. We have also come to this hallowed spot to remind America of the fierce urgency of now. This is no time to engage in the luxury of cooling off or to take the tranquilizing drug of gradualism. Now is the time to rise from the dark and desolate valley of segregation to the sunlit path of racial justice. Now is the time to open the doors of opportunity to all of God's children. Now is the time to lift our nation from the quicksands of racial injustice to the solid rock of brotherhood. It would be fatal for the nation to overlook the urgency of the moment and to underestimate the determination of the Negro. This sweltering summer of the Negro's legitimate discontent will not pass until there is an invigorating autumn of freedom and equality. Nineteen sixty-three is not an end, but a beginning. Those who hope that the Negro needed to blow off steam and will now be content will have a rude awakening if the nation returns to business as usual. There will be neither rest nor tranquility in America until the Negro is granted his citizenship rights. The whirlwinds of revolt will continue to shake the foundations of our nation until the bright day of justice emerges. But there is something that I must say to my people who stand on the warm threshold which leads into the palace of justice. In the process of gaining our rightful place we must not be guilty of wrongful deeds. Let us not seek to satisfy our thirst for freedom by drinking from the cup of bitterness and hatred. We must forever conduct our struggle on the high plane of dignity and discipline. We must not allow our creative protest to degenerate into physical violence. Again and again we must rise to the majestic heights of meeting physical force with soul force. The marvelous new militancy which has engulfed the Negro community must not lead us to distrust of all white people, for many of our white brothers, as evidenced by their presence here today, have come to realize that their destiny is tied up with our destiny and their freedom is inextricably bound to our freedom. We cannot walk alone. And as we walk, we must make the pledge that we shall march ahead. We cannot turn back. There are those who are asking the devotees of civil rights, When will you be satisfied? We can never be satisfied as long as our bodies, heavy with the fatigue of travel, cannot gain lodging in the motels of the highways and the hotels of the cities. We cannot be satisfied as long as the Negro's basic mobility is from a smaller ghetto to a larger one. We can never be satisfied as long as a Negro in Mississippi cannot vote and a Negro in New York believes he has nothing for which to vote. No, no, we are not satisfied, and we will not be satisfied until justice rolls down like waters and righteousness like a mighty stream. I am not unmindful that some of you have come here out of great trials and tribulations. Some of you have come fresh from narrow cells. Some of you have come from areas where your quest for freedom left you battered by the storms of persecution and staggered by the winds of police brutality. You have been the veterans of creative suffering. Continue to work with the faith that unearned suffering is redemptive. Go back to Mississippi, go back to Alabama, go back to Georgia, go back to Louisiana, go back to the slums and ghettos of our northern cities, knowing that somehow this situation can and will be changed. Let us not wallow in the valley of despair. I say to you today, my friends, that in spite of the difficulties and frustrations of the moment, I still have a dream. It is a dream deeply rooted in the American dream. I have a dream that one day this nation will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed: We hold these truths to be self-evident: that all men are created equal. I have a dream that one day on the red hills of Georgia the sons of former slaves and the sons of former slaveowners will be able to sit down together at a table of brotherhood. I have a dream that one day even the state of Mississippi, a desert state, sweltering with the heat of injustice and oppression, will be transformed into an oasis of freedom and justice.I have a dream that my four children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character. I have a dream today. I have a dream that one day the state of Alabama, whose governor's lips are presently dripping with the words of interposition and nullification, will be transformed into a situation where little black boys and black girls will be able to join hands with little white boys and white girls and walk together as sisters and brothers. I have a dream today. I have a dream that one day every valley shall be exalted, every hill and mountain shall be made low, the rough places will be made plain, and the crooked places will be made straight, and the glory of the Lord shall be revealed, and all flesh shall see it together. This is our hope. This is the faith with which I return to the South. With this faith we will be able to hew out of the mountain of despair a stone of hope. With this faith we will be able to transform the jangling discords of our nation into a beautiful symphony of brotherhood. With this faith we will be able to work together, to pray together, to struggle together, to go to jail together, to stand up for freedom together, knowing that we will be free one day. This will be the day when all of God's children will be able to sing with a new meaning, My country, 'tis of thee, sweet land of liberty, of thee I sing. Land where my fathers died, land of the pilgrim's pride, from every mountainside, let freedom ring. And if America is to be a great nation this must become true. So let freedom ring from the prodigious hilltops of New Hampshire. Let freedom ring from the mighty mountains of New York. Let freedom ring from the heightening Alleghenies of Pennsylvania! Let freedom ring from the snowcapped Rockies of Colorado! 英语演讲稿《I have a dream》2    〖预览〗各位老师同学们大家好!我是来自初二A5班的UU,我竞选的是学生会主席一职。今天来参加竞选的都是年级里的佼佼者,可是当我走向这个讲台的时候,我依然感到信心百倍。至于为什么,就让我来介绍一下我自己吧。我是一个性格开朗的女孩,朋友多多,兴趣也多多,比如看书、上网、唱歌、跳舞、钢琴等等,我十分热爱音乐,也是校合唱队的一员,在这里我想给大家来一小段,大家说好不好?谢谢大家!那我就献丑了!我爱好比较多,但是依旧没有忘记主次,没有松懈学习,成绩一直名列前茅。小学6年,我在班里都担当的是班长的职位,现在也不例外,并且用良好的责任感和领导力得到了大家的拥戴,所以我自信我能胜任学生会主席这一职务,自信这次竞选演讲给我带来的必定是下次的就职演说。
流星的光辉来自天体的摩擦,珍珠的璀璨来自贝壳的眼泪,而一个团队的优秀来自干部的领导和全体同学的共同努力。
如果我有幸当选学生会主席,我会统筹好各部门的关系,使各个部门的职能充分发挥,各个同学的特长充分体现,能量最大化。如有活动,我不会让一个部门单独干,而是把任务通知给各部门,让他们提出设想,并且吸取同学们的建议,再由我把这些设想和建议融合,分配给各部门去工作。这样各部门各尽其职,一定能把工作做好。
各部门在工作时,我会深入其中,工作的每一个环节我都要知道的清清楚楚,帮助他们一起实施方案、解决难题。……【】英语演讲稿《I have a dream》3    〖预览〗尊敬的各位领导,各位老师、同学们:
你们好!我的名字叫吴昕恬,是初一四班的学生。
首先感谢大家的支持与学校提供的这次机会,使我能参与竞选,一展自己的才华。现在,我庄严地宣布:“我竞选的是学生会文艺部部长。”我也郑重地承诺,我将尽自己最大的努力使自己的工作得到大家的认可。我自信,在同学们的帮助下,我能胜任这项工作,正由于这种动力,当我走向这个讲台的时候,我感到信心百倍。
虽然我没有诗人李白那“长河之水天上来,奔流到海不复回”的豪迈;也没有一代才女李清照那“寻寻觅觅、冷冷清清”的细腻;更没有绝世伟人***那“数风流人物,还看今朝”的气魄。但我敢爱敢恨、敢想敢做,我喜欢真心实意,我有极大的自尊心、有强烈的责任感、有极强的团队精神与合作意识。
文艺部是一个代表学生的团体,让每个学生施展自己才华的舞台,具体来说,文艺部通过组织丰富多彩的活动来充实同学们的课余生活。因此文艺部组织的活动不仅要有数量,而且要有高质量!
我认为自己适合担任文艺部部长。首先我热爱我的工作,在小学时,我便有了管理经验、领导能力。活泼开朗、兴趣广泛的我积极参加开展的各项活动,在活动中我尽情施展自己的唱歌、跳舞的才能,从小学起就不断地在声乐、乐器、舞蹈等项目上获奖。大大小小的活动参加了不少,是同学老师们给我提供了机会,使我如鱼得水,不断锻炼、充实着自己。
作为……【】英语演讲稿《I have a dream》4    〖预览〗新学期即将开启,作为初中的你,是否准备竞选学生会干部呢,来看看这篇初中学生会竞选稿:
尊敬的各位领导,各位老师、同学们:
你们好!我是来自翰林育程班的学支宝。首先感谢大家的支持与学校提供这次机会,使我能参与竞争,一展自己的抱负。现在,我庄严地宣布:“我竞选的目标是学生会文艺部部长。”我也郑重地承诺,我将尽自己最大的努力使自己的工作得到大家的认可。我自信在同学们的帮助下,我能胜任这项工作,正由于这种内驱力,当我走向这个讲台的时候,我感到信心百倍。
虽然我没有诗人李白那“长河之水天上来,奔流到海不复回”的豪迈;也没有一代才女李清照那“寻寻觅觅、冷冷清清”的细腻;更没有绝世伟人***那“数风流人物,还看今朝”的气魄。但寸有所长,尺有所短,天生我才必有用,我有年轻作为资本,有激-情提供动力,有能力作为保证。我敢爱敢恨、敢想敢做,我喜欢真心实意,厌恶勾心斗角,我崇尚高度与长度,鄙视懦弱与胆小,我有极大的自尊心、有强烈的责任感、有极强的团队精神与合作意识。
多次从事文艺工作的我,在此期间学会了很多,但昨日已经过去明天才是我的追求,高中生活是我人生的一个转折,珞珈山的书香之气带给了我学习的机遇,也带给了我施展才华的舞台。这次参加竞选文艺部部长本身就是对我的锻炼和考验。
那文艺部是做什么的呢?这是每一个竞选人必须首先回答的问题。我的理……【】英语演讲稿《I have a dream》5    〖预览〗尊敬的各位老师、评委和同学们:
大家下午好!首先感谢大家给我这个机会。此时此刻,我很荣幸的站在这里发表我的竞职演说。我叫,05级硕士,分析化学专业。我要竞聘的是研会……
我知道,化学化工学院研究生会是一个很光荣的组织,这是一个充满激-情与活力的地方。从02年成立至今,经过几代研会人的努力,形成了团结协作的工作作风,养成了……的美好传统。当然,还有最重要的是,我们取得了一系列辉煌的成绩!找范文
我有幸在研会工作一年,在这一年里,我熟悉了研会工作的流程,学会了为人处事,学会了处理学习与工作,做到两不误。还有,一年的工作也锻炼了我的集体主义观念,时刻以大局为重;还有,我还形成了一种工作的主动意识和责任感。总之,我感觉受益匪浅!
今天,利用这个机会,我想设想一下我的工作计划:
第一, 在活动开展方面:继续保持我们的常规活动,并有所创新,把学术论坛、水上运动会办好,为我院增光。对于学术论坛,应提高其学术水平,另外,在形式上也要有所创新,增加一些新的亮点。水上运动会要增加趣味性,提高大家的参与程度。还有我院内部的文体活动也要活跃起来,抓好各个协会,切实发挥作用。
第二, 在服务同学方面:研究生会来自于大家,最后也要服务于大家,真正做到代表作用,架起学校学院和同学之间的桥梁。① 开展研会干部进宿舍活动,和广大同学交流,了解思想、学习……【】英语演讲稿《I have a dream》6    〖预览〗各位老师、各位同学:?
大家好!能站在这里参加学生会的竞选,我很高兴也很激动,更要感谢大家对我的支持和信任,谢谢大家。我首先作一下自我介绍,我叫陈然,来自高一(1)班,是(1)班班长、体育委员及治安部高一负责人之一。?
泰戈尔有句话:“天空中没有鸟的痕迹,但我已飞过。”而我想说:“天空中没有鸟的痕迹 ,但我正在飞翔”。我这次竞选的是学生会主席,作为同学们推荐的候选人,我自信我能胜任学生会主席一职,在同学们的协助下,我相信我可以把学生会的工作做得更好、更出色。
我是一个十分有上进心人的,任何事不做则已,做则一定做好。俗话说:“海阔凭鱼跃,天高任鸟飞”。作为我自己,我需要一个更广阔的空间来展示自己的能力。“欲穷千里目,更上一层楼”,只有站得更高才会看得更远,我希望在更高的位置发挥更大的作用,去带领学生会,把我们麻城一中的各项工作搞得更好。
我的话并不是空话,我认为我有能力实现我的诺言,无论在工作上,还是学习上,我都有我的优势。在治安部工作了近一学年,一路走来,不是鲜花满地,也不是荆棘密布,有的只是波澜不惊,缓坡小溪。从以前只会按上级要求办事到现在能独立策划、组织各种活动,我经历了一个由不会到会,同不好到好的过程,现在工作起来总觉得游刃有余,得心应手。在处理各种问题的时候我总会放开自己的思路,大胆的去想,由于突破了常规,竟常……【】英语演讲稿《I have a dream》7    〖预览〗尊敬的老师、学长学姐亲爱的同学们:
大家好!我是10会电(2)的团支书,同时也是学生会督察部,劳动部,广播站的成员。我感到很荣幸能有机会站在这个讲台上参加这次的竞眩因为我是炎黄子孙所以弊姓黄,名玉珍。我要竞选的职位是:组织部部长。我来自土楼之乡永定。是一个乐观开朗的女生,自信有责任心,曾担任初中三年副班长,有丰富的工作经验,在初中三年都被评为“优秀学生干部”获“优秀作文”来财校这一年里被评为“优秀团干”获得奖学金叁等奖。我认真对待每一件事,脚踏实地的生活,平时喜欢看书,听歌、写作,是一个团结同学很好相处的人。我相信我有能力担任组织部部长这个职位,我的自信来源我自身的能力和别人的信任与肯定。我最喜欢的一句话是:少壮不努力,老大徒伤悲。我们只有把握现在才能展望未来,要知道成功是给有准备的人的。
我所知道的学生会是一个服务同学,协助学校开展活动的组织。而组织部是学生会的重要组成部分,是学生组织工作开展的重要帮手。
如果我能竞选成功,我会努力做好我的工作,我从以往的工作经验中学会了怎样更好的组织工作,动员一切可以团结的力量;怎样的为人处事,学会怎样忍耐,怎样解决一些矛盾,协调同学间的关系;怎样处理学习与工作间的矛盾。如果我竞选成功,我对(转载自大学生活网,请保留此标记。)组织部有以下工作计划:
一:为……【】英语演讲稿《I have a dream》8    〖预览〗川师有学生会这个东西,并不是因为别的学校有我们才要有的,而是出于学生的切实需要。所以,学生会存在的意义就是服务本校学生,任何讨论学生会发展和进步的人都应该有着这样的共识。对吧?这一点是不言自明的,之所以我们每每还要提及它,是因为我们时刻还要用“是不是满足了学生的需要”这样的问题来考量自己的工作,用“是不是为学生服务”来决定向前的脚步。学生会和学生绝不是割裂开的,它是学生们在一起做大家想做但以个人之力难为的事的一个途径。我认为学生会的作用,或者说任务有四:
1.维护学生的权益,做学生群体的发声者。
学生的利益总需要有个代表,学生会就是学生自立自主的代表。教育的目的是为了学生的发展,所以学校自然需要听取和尊重受教育者的需求。如果学生的利益受到损害,学生会当维护学生的权益。
2.沟通学校和学生,成为学生与校方交流,参与学校事务的渠道。
学生会是学校,老师和学生交流的纽带。学校要知道学生的所想所需才能更好的为学生的发展服务;学生只有了解学校面对的问题和学校发展的规划才能真正理解学校配合学校的教育举措;学生和老师加强沟通能使教学活动向好的地方发展。所以,学生会应该让学生的意见被尊重,学校的举措被理解。
3.为学生个体的发展需要提供帮助的平台。
来自学校的,用于学生活动的资源应该用到有想法的积极的活动组织者身上去,学生会只是使这些……【】
  〔英语演讲稿《I have a dream》〕
  英语演讲稿《I have a dream》所属栏目:〖 尚无数据〗
  “英语演讲稿《I have a dream》”相关:
  〖〗链接地址:
  英语演讲稿提供的英语演讲稿《I have a dream》由网友原创或转发,若英语演讲稿《I have a dream》侵犯了您的权益,请与本站联系,谢谢!
上一篇演讲稿: 下一篇演讲稿:
英语演讲稿《I have a dream》相关演讲稿
········

参考资料

随机推荐