对面的女孩看过来Harvey的Graphic Bio...

Jen Harvey Design | Freelance Graphic & Web Design Glasgow
A brand is a person’s emotional response. It’s the individuals “gut feeling” about your company. And you should love yours.
Your logo says an enormous amount about your business. Make sure it’s not slagging you off.
It’s true what they say, image is everything. If you’re in business that is. Don’t let yours down with bad …
I was impressed with Jen's honesty and complete focus in how she could help with my business
Mareike Murray Photography
From a half hour chat on the phone, Jen once again seemed to just get it!
Louise Maidment
She IS a genius and if you have any sense…my advice would be to stop looking - you have found your logo designer
Ruth Hillman - Oh Daisy! Photography
An uncanny knack of mixing borderline OCD, commercial awareness, attention to detail and astonishing artistic flare, has allowed Jen to create a very very special peice of work which we are absolutely delighted with.
Alan Barr - Capella Strings Quartet
I have no hesitation in recommending Jen Harvey...in fact, I think that it's imperative that every business should have one!
Nicki McCourt - Cup Couture
Professionalism, creative ability and attention to detail are all part of the Jen Harvey service.
Peter Apps - Gull Guard Ltd
Jen's professionalism and ability to understand exactly what you are hoping to create makes her the best designer I've ever worked with
James Kent - The Zip Yard Glasgow
Jen's ideas are fresh and cutting edge - you will not be disappointed
M.T. O'Donnell - The Glasgow Girls Wedding Guide
Jen has recently designed my new website and I love it.
She very quickly understood what I was wanting and the end result is fantastic.
recommended from a friend and I would not hesitate to recommend her again and again. She has a smart mind and artistic ability which is perfect for what she does.
She has also helped me to get a better understanding of wordpress, a real fear of mine in a non threatening way which is vital in my job as a photographer.
Thank you for all your hard work and patience.
Gail Henry Photography
What can I say about Jen Harvey? Well she’s awesome, that’s what!
We were looking for a way to brand the band and a simple google search revealed Jen’s name to us. I emailed her and a few other companies and in the end, Jen’s personality and service won us over. She then took a few various ‘thoughts’ we had about the logo and drafted a whole array of awesome and very suitable logos for us to choose from - way over and above what she had initially quoted us for.
No adjustment was too big for her and her passion and enthusiasm for the project was warmly presented and warmly received. We’d re-use Jen in the future for any project, in an instant and suggest you do too! You won’t be disappointed!!
Thanks Jen.
The Invitations Wedding Band.
The Invititations
Glasgow, Scotland, UK
+44(0) 141 641 0710
Love your job with ! .

参考资料

随机推荐