Rate this:
WWE WrestleMania XIX
Your Score
Rate this:
User Score
Generally favorable reviews- based on 48 Ratings
Would you like to write a review?
Share this?
The legacy continues with WrestleMania XIX, which features deeper move sets and a more strategic reversal system. Choose among an updated list of top WWE superstars, each with realistic abilities, including strength, speed, and stamina. You can become a legend by battling your way throughThe legacy continues with WrestleMania XIX, which features deeper move sets and a more strategic reversal system. Choose among an updated list of top WWE superstars, each with realistic abilities, including strength, speed, and stamina. You can become a legend by battling your way through five stages and more than 25 missions in an effort to destroy Vince's empire. Team up with Stephanie McMahon along the way as you win back your status in the WWE.&
Score distribution:
While this might not be the most in-depth game out there, WWE WrestleMania XIX is one of the best wrestling games on the market right now.
If customizing is your thing, the CAW is the single most amazing thing about XIX. You could get lost in the myriad options it offers to you.
It's as good as this type of wrestling gets and more importantly it's really fun. Keep in mind that this feels more like an arcade-style wrestler with a lot of options, counters and attacks and you'll have a good time, we did.
The absence of a true Story mode and a roster lacking many of the top WWE superstars may sway wrestling fanatics away from this one. Despite the fact that the game is missing those aspects, however, Wrestlemania XIX is still an excellent game.
Play Magazine
The engine is one of the best, and the presentation is getting there. All it needs is some depth and long-term replayability, and the series could move from contender to main-event attraction. [Oct 2003, p.81]
More selectable wrestlers really could have boosted the replay value. Still, with its great graphics, solid grappling system and AWESOME Create a Wrestler mode, WrestleMania XIX shows that its franchise is on the right track.
I was surprised at WM19's gameplay and couldn't put it down, but don't expect much from Revenge mode. You can only beat up on security guards for so long.
Score distribution:
This game is amazing. it has ALL of my favorite wrestlers! the graphics are also unreal. i cannot stop playing this game! if you have This game is amazing. it has ALL of my favorite wrestlers! the graphics are also unreal. i cannot stop playing this game! if you have gamecube please get this game! it is brilliant.&
This is an unbelievable game! It just ups the standard for all wrestling games. And Raises the bar above even SMACKDOWN! Nothing can compare This is an unbelievable game! It just ups the standard for all wrestling games. And Raises the bar above even SMACKDOWN! Nothing can compare to this masterpiece!&
STONECOLDFAN
This Game Is Just great i played it for hours and even though it is missing 1 feature which is "Elimination Chamber" i still belive that the This Game Is Just great i played it for hours and even though it is missing 1 feature which is "Elimination Chamber" i still belive that the selection of wrestlers is second to none this game ROCKS!!!!!!&
The game is sick! Great graphics and very unique story.
It's a good game and the the graphic are sick all the players look realistic thats why i gave it ten.
A really good wrestling game. A major improvement over Wrestlemania 18.
The graphics became more realistic and looked better thanA really good wrestling game. A major improvement over Wrestlemania 18.
The graphics became more realistic and looked better than Wrestlemania 18. The realistic crowd and the ring design looked better. The wrestlers models looked good for the time but have not aged well. The animations and moves were improved as they looked really dodgy in Wrestlemania 18 and many new animations and moves were added. The BGMs fit much better and was a step up but would become very repetitive. The reversal system was fixed and made the game much easier to play. The gameplay was much better as well. It added the strong grapple system exactly like WWF No Mercy which gave the game more strategy. The customization mode was also greatly improved and more creative. The roster was great but was missing a lot of notable wrestlers. It was also missing many pay per view arenas.
The Revenge Mode was a disappointment as you play six stages and complete objectives that get very boring and difficult. You unlock the stages and stupid looking bosses that you defeat from the end of each stage on Revenge Mode based on real iconic wrestlers. Yuke's should have made a Career Mode similar to the WWE Smackdown games on the PS2 instead of Revenge Mode.
The main complaints overall are the disappointing roster, the lack of other noticeable pay per view arenas to brawl in, no backstage arenas and no career mode.
Still a fun game.&
TheUnforgiven
Game sucks.... wrestlemania 8 was 10 times better.
#14 Most Discussed GameCube Game of 2003
#10 Most Shared GameCube Game of 2003

参考资料

随机推荐