paladog中文版62级怎么打?特别是蓝色...

Sign-up for Ad-Free Gaming and remove ads on all game pages. Go Ad Free!
May 14, 2012
In a far future,
the mother earth has lost vitality due to overwhelming greed and selfishness of human.
Not so long after, the gods eventually decide to annihilate the entire human race.
Instead, critters have given intelligence to have a chance to establish their own civilization.
They worshipped their creators and spent a millennium in peace.
Different from human race, the critters were innocent, pure and peace loving creatures.
Meanwhile the devils were struggling to find evil minds which once were full of and around when the earth was full of human.
The devils, after all, decide to declare war on the critterland.
Critters have long accustomed to peace.
They seemed incapable to battle against the human undeads summoned from the hell by the devils and the fate of the nation seemed grim.
At the very moment everyone was about to give up hope, one paladin arose from the dark to fight back for the peace of the critterland….
His name…. was… Paladog.
A,D (←, →) Move left and right
1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 Summon Units
J,K,L Use Paladog’s maces
Q,E Move camera view
W Reset Camera View
Related Categories
Know of a helpful wiki for this game?
Share the love and email us at .
No reason.
It's broken, I can't play.
It's too hard.
It offends or disgusts me.
I played it on another website.
It's like another game.
I just don't like it.
Recommended
Get Armor Games on your mobile phone
Access thousands of free games by selecting from below
We strive to deliver the best gaming experiences... on the internet and on your mobile phone. Play thousands of free online games for kids, get access to free mmorpg games, online rpg games, fun online flash games, and more.
We offer free flash games in many different genres: online shooting games, online puzzle games, online war games, free online car games, free online hidden object games and dozens more.
This is the best place on the web to play online games for free... play on Armor Games! No matter what game style you prefer, we've got it here.
Gaming websites, passionate bloggers, and quirky streamers are welcome to share or review our games. If you need game keys, art, trailers, screenshots or more check out our
Game developer? Visit
to request AG developer status, find documentation on our APIs, and get access to our development environment. Let's make sweet, sweet games together.
Looking for a publishing partner that can help your app rocket to success?
to learn more about how we can help!
FREE WITH OFFER
Hate ads on your game page? So do we! Ads are distracting, can get in the way of your gaming, and sometimes slow down your computer.
Sign-up for Ad-Free Gaming and get rid of ads for as long as you choose.
Go Ad Free!
Why does Armor Games have ads?
Making original games costs a lot, and whenever you visit this website, we pay bandwidth charges. Ads help pay for these.
It appears there may have been an error with your purchase. If you need further support .赛尔号勇者塔32层怎么打? 我有92鲁斯、72丽莎、56派鲁、52魔焰_百度知道赛尔号勇者之塔62层怎么打_百度知道圣犬帕拉(iOS/Android) Paladog | 拼命玩游戏

参考资料

随机推荐