student学生公寓(学生) 、doctor...

Doctor,&teacher,&student~
& &上半年我做的工作里,比较新鲜的就是带教留学生的课程。
之前的百般不情愿,觉得太挑战,好麻烦,一直打退堂鼓,坚持做下来以后,还真是觉得自己收获很大,现在我可以轻松地连续说上2小时的英文,以前一定觉得不可思议。慵懒了一段时间,觉得自己还是一个喜欢挑战的人,一切都是值得的。
在这一段时间的教学期间,完美主义的我真的投入很多,不管是上大课准备课件,还是临床带教整理思路,真的是很用心的在做。对于以前没做过的事情,其实想好步骤,按部就班,事情总是会由复杂变简单。如果真是有很难的超出自己能力的事情,不计得失的尝试一下,会发现自己的很多不足,下次就会做得更好。
我能感觉到自己深受学生的喜欢,这是其中最快乐的事情。在临床带教前的那几天,我努力地想,怎样才能让大家记住我,认为我是一个很好的老师。我仔细想了想大学的时候,那些让我印象深刻的老师,还真没几个,但是如果一个老师的用心被学生发现,或者是巧思,或者是耐心,或者是鼓励,那么我一定会觉得这是一个好老师。在茫茫记忆里,留下来的,都是那些让我们感动的东西。
印度的学生聪明而热情,学习比其他国家的刻苦,实在招人喜欢;非洲的同学,看上去爱装酷,其实有点自卑,所以对他们我一定保持耐心和笑容;那些东南亚的学生有着岛国的慵懒气质,真的怕他们直接睡着。。。
& 在课的最后,我一定会加一句:“I really hope you can learn
somewhat from this class”, 希望我的真诚,他们感受得到。
& &边当医生,边教学,挺好的。
&但其实我更愿意的是当一个学生,所以上钢琴课的时候,我会特别的快乐,每一次都会有新的收获,又纠正了不正确的弹琴习惯,又学会一首新曲子,被老师表扬有天赋。。。
& 边当老师,边当学生,多好呀!
已投稿到:
以上网友发言只代表其个人观点,不代表新浪网的观点或立场。Are you carrying too much on your back at school? I’m sure lots of children of your age will say “Yes”. Not only the students in China have this problem, but children in the United States also have heavy school bags.
Doctors are starting to worry that younger and younger students are having back and neck problems as a result of school bags being too heavy for them.
“It’s hard for me to go upstairs with my bag because it’s so heavy,” said Rick Hammond, an 11-year-old student it the US.
Rick is among students who have common school bags with two straps(带子)to carry them, but many other students choose rolling(有滚轮的)bags.
But even with rolling bags, getting up stairs and buses is still a problem for children. Many of them have hurt their backs and necks because of the heavy school bags.
But how much is too much? Doctors say students should carry no more than 10% to 15% of their own body weight(重量).
Scott Batch, a back doctor, said children under Grade 4 should stay with 10%. But it is also important that older children don’t stay with over 15%, because their bodies are still growing.“
Children are losing their balance(平衡)and falling down with their school bags,” he said.
Parents and teachers are starting to tell children to only take home library books they will be reading that night. Some teachers are using pieces of paper or thin workbooks for students to take home.
One of the best answers is, as some children said, to have no homework at all!
小题1:From the passage we can know that
A.only children in China carry too heavy school bags
B.children in other countries don’t carry too heavy bags
C.both children in China and the US carry too heavy school bags
D.only children in the US carry too heavy school bags
小题2:Children feel it hard for them to go upstairs because
A.they are too young
B.their school bags are too heavy
C.they don’t know how to go upstairs
D.their parents don’t always go upstairs with them together
小题3:If a child carries a heavy school bag,
A.his back and neck will be hurt
B.his head and arms will be hurt
C.his hands will be hurt
D.his feet will be hurt
小题4:According to the doctor, Scott Batch, if a child in Grade 5 weighs(重)about 30 kilos, the school bag he carries should not be over
A.5 kilos
B.3 kilos
C.5.5 kilos
D.4.5 kilos
小题5:Some students think the best answer to this problem is that
A.they should have a little homework to do after they get home
B.their teachers had better not ask them to do any homework
C.they should only take home library books they will read that night
D.they should use thin workbooks instead of think ones_社会现象类阅读 - 看题库
Are you carrying too much on your back at school? I’m sure lots of children of your age will say “Yes”. Not only the students in China have this problem, but children in the United States also have heavy school bags.
Doctors are starting to worry that younger and younger students are having back and neck problems as a result of school bags being too heavy for them.
“It’s hard for me to go upstairs with my bag because it’s so heavy,” said Rick Hammond, an 11-year-old student it the US.
Rick is among students who have common school bags with two straps(带子)to carry them, but many other students choose rolling(有滚轮的)bags.
But even with rolling bags, getting up stairs and buses is still a problem for children. Many of them have hurt their backs and necks because of the heavy school bags.
But how much is too much? Doctors say students should carry no more than 10% to 15% of their own body weight(重量).
Scott Batch, a back doctor, said children under Grade 4 should stay with 10%. But it is also important that older children don’t stay with over 15%, because their bodies are still growing.“
Children are losing their balance(平衡)and falling down with their school bags,” he said.
Parents and teachers are starting to tell children to only take home library books they will be reading that night. Some teachers are using pieces of paper or thin workbooks for students to take home.
One of the best answers is, as some children said, to have no homework at all!
小题1:From the passage we can know that&&&& .
A.only children in China carry too heavy school bags
B.children in other countries don’t carry too heavy bags
C.both children in China and the US carry too heavy school bags
D.only children in the US carry too heavy school bags
小题2:Children feel it hard for them to go upstairs because&&&&& .
A.they are too young
B.their school bags are too heavy
C.they don’t know how to go upstairs
D.their parents don’t always go upstairs with them together
小题3:If a child carries a heavy school bag,&&&&& .
A.his back and neck will be hurt
B.his head and arms will be hurt
C.his hands will be hurt
D.his feet will be hurt
小题4:According to the doctor, Scott Batch, if a child in Grade 5 weighs(重)about 30 kilos, the school bag he carries should not be over&&&&& .
A.5 kilos
B.3 kilos
C.5.5 kilos
D.4.5 kilos
小题5:Some students think the best answer to this problem is that&&&& .
A.they should have a little homework to do after they get home
B.their teachers had better not ask them to do any homework
C.they should only take home library books they will read that night
D.they should use thin workbooks instead of think ones
试题分析:本文主要介绍了中国和美国的学生都面临的书包太重的问题,而且过种的书包还给孩子的健康带来问题。
小题1:C 细节题。根据文章第一段最后一句Not only the students in China have this problem, but children in the United States also have heavy school bags.可知中国和美国的学生的书包都比较重,学习的负担都很重。故C正确。
小题2:B 细节题。根据文章第3段It’s hard for me to go upstairs with my bag because it’s so heavy,” said Rick Hammond, an 11-year-old student it the US.可知学生很难爬楼梯主要是因为书包太重了。故B正确。
小题3:A 细节题。根据文章第2段Doctors are starting to worry that younger and younger students are having back and neck problems as a result of school bags being too heavy for them.可知医生告诉我们如果孩子的书包太重,他们的背部可能会出现问题。故A正确。
小题4:D 计算题。根据Doctors say students should carry no more than 10% to 15% of their own body weight(重量).
可知学生的书包的重量最好不要超过体重的百分之15.如果体重是30公斤,书包最多4.5公斤。故D正确。
小题5:B 细节题。根据文章最后一句One of the best answers is, as some children said, to have no homework at all!
可知没有家庭作业是最好的解决方法。故B正确。小学英语复习资料_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
小学英语复习资料
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用1下载券
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩3页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢Attention Required! | CloudFlare
Please enable cookies.
Why do I have to complete a CAPTCHA?
Completing the CAPTCHA proves you are a human and gives you temporary access to the web property.
What can I do to prevent this in the future?
If you are on a personal connection, like at home, you can run an anti-virus scan on your device to make sure it is not infected with malware.
If you are at an office or shared network, you can ask the network administrator to run a scan across the network looking for misconfigured or infected devices.

参考资料

随机推荐