求D8内涵文打包 如果行李箱打包带有必要吗 我可以设...

如果有必要的话,你还可以上下跳动。
Jump up and down if you need too.
如果有必要,我可以代你写封信的。
I can spook a letter for you, if necessary.
《21世纪大英汉词典》
面对她那震惊的表情,我已经准备收回我说过的话,如果有必要的话,责备我自己,再道歉。
Faced with her look of shock, I had been ready to take it all back if necessary, blame myself, and apologize.
因为联合国工作人员可以查看其他联合国实体是否接到通知、是否已经作出回应。如果有必要,他们彼此之间可以进行联络。
Since UN personnel can see if other UN entities have also been alerted, and whether or not they have responded, they can liaise with one another if necessary.
这样可使文件名更具描述性,如果有必要,你可以通过“搜索”更容易地查找文件。
This makes the file names more descriptive, and you can more easily find files through the Search function, if necessary.
如果有必要,它还会继续检查尾指针并向前移动指针,直到队列处于静止状态,这时它就可以开始自己的插入了。
It keeps checking the tail pointer and advancing it if necessary until the queue is in the quiescent state, at which point it can begin its own insertion.
如果有必要该标签可以停用,但空军评估认定,即使被不断激活,它们在飞机上也是安全的,。
The tags can be deactivated if necessary, although Air Force evaluations determined that they were safe aboard aircraft even when activated continuously.
编辑该文件并添加分号(如果有必要)。
Edit the file, and add the semicolon, if necessary.
我喜欢他们的一切,尤其喜欢他们的抚摸----因为你现在已经很少触摸我了----如果有必要的话我会用我的生命去保护他们。
I loved everything about them and their touch-because your touch was now so infrequent-and I would have defended them with my life if need be.
大部分会受到核污染的地区的人们要在掩体内躲避数天才可以出来,如果有必要,需要疏散到未受污染的地区。
People in most of the areas that would be affected could be allowed to come out of shelter within a few days and, if necessary, evacuate to unaffected areas.
打开他们,只花5分钟,快速的浏览下,如果有必要就更新下状态或者回复下,然后退出。
Open them for 5 minutes, do a quick scan, post an update or reply if necessary, then get out.
如果有必要,你可以将打盹时间推迟一个小时,但是错过一次睡眠就会导致崩溃,并需要相当长的时间才能恢复。
I’ve read that you can delay naps by an hour if necessary, but missing a nap can cause a rapid crash that takes a while to recover from.
相应地设置比较字的值,如果有必要,就从 QUOTED_STRING 标记中除去双引号。
Set the comparand value accordingly, stripping the double quotes from the QUOTED_STRING token if necessary.
"因此,我们要评估我们的业务范围,以及如果有必要采取强硬的措施"。
We have to evaluate our business areas and--if necessary--take tough decisions.
如果有必要,可以返回去做出更改。
Go back and make changes, if necessary.
如果有必要,美联储可以出售所持债券中的一部分,从而推高长期利率。
And if necessary, it could sell some of its bonds, which would push up long-term interest rates.
此外,我还学习了域名、博客、主机方面的知识,因为我知道如果有必要的话我会二次搬家,但这次我会充满信心,不再像这次一样虚度光阴、庸人自扰。
I have also increased my knowledge on domains, Wordpress and hosting. I know that if it were necessary I would move again, with confidence, and not dawdle and create uncertainty as I did this time.
如果有必要,您可以利用文本编辑器轻而易举地编辑这个文件。
You can easily edit this file with a text editor if necessary.
这样可使文件名更具描述性,如果有必要,你可以通过“搜索”更容易地查找文件。
This makes the file names more descriptive and you can more easily find files through Search if it's necessary.
取而代之的是一家私营公司提供最基本的服务(如果有必要)。
Instead, a bare-bones service will if necessary be provided by a private firm.
此后如果有必要,亚特兰蒂斯号仍有可能进行最后一次飞行任务,不过美国航空航天局尚未对此作出决定。
The possibility is left open that Atlantis may fly one more backup mission after that if necessary, but NASA has not made a decision yet.
为了更好地理解决策和环境,那些不擅长口语的团队成员可以阅读(如果有必要可重新阅读)所写的文档。
Those team members who are challenged by the spoken language can read (and reread if necessary) the written documents in order to better understand decisions and context.
国家广播电台上星期曾引用总理温家宝的话说,如果有必要,北京将进行微调政策。
Premier Wen Jiabao was quoted by state radio last week saying that Beijing will fine-tune policy if necessary.
国家广播电台上星期曾引用总理温家宝的话说,如果有必要,北京将进行微调政策。
Premier Wen Jiabao was quoted by state radio last week saying that Beijing will fine-tune policy if necessary.
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!D8内涵文1_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
上传于||文档简介
&&辞​职​了​ ​就​和​大​家​爆​一​爆​牛​郎​店​的​内​幕​吧​

​文​:​编​号​基​斯​

​转​自​李​毅​吧