高薪诚聘:美服魔兽美服官网打金!

美服《魔兽世界》如何成为一个优秀的打金商人_游戏一箩筐_天涯博客
游戏工作室联盟首选专业玩家网,集合所有网游项目,游戏辅助,等游戏赚钱方法。
今日访问:[$DayVisitCount$]
总访问量:69751
开博时间:
博客排名:21783
(60)(64)(58)(65)(74)(54)(56)(30)(47)(44)(42)(65)
  你对优秀打金商人的定义是什么?如何衡量打金是否成功?
在过去的《马卡斯泰播客杂志》演示中,我曾经问过一个问题&是什么造就了一个优秀的金币生产商?&我考虑了一段时间,好吧,是什么产生了一个糟糕的金币生产商?在这篇文章中我会给出关于金币做的好与坏的想法。
我开始学习如何让金币回到天香草《魔兽世界》。在那些日子里,魔兽的虚拟市场是一个相对轻松的地方。
在《魔兽世界》早期,拍卖行的交易就足以满足我在Azeroth冒险每天所需的金币。像很多玩家一样,我认为时间是真正的敌人,如果我可以在15-20分钟内完成交易并且在成功拍卖结束之后收集金币,我认为打金成功。我将用我剩下的比赛时间来探索Azeroth的其他部分。多年来我利用拍卖行都做的很好,我已经积累了数以百万计的金币。游戏工作室项目,欧服,美服,台服,韩服,日服,国服,东南亚服等所有游戏收货商家信息请关注专业玩家网。
What&is&your&definition&of&a&good&gold&maker?&How&do&you&measure&WOW&Gold&making&success?
During&the&last&show&of&the&Journal&of&Marcus&Ty&Podcast,&I&was&asked&the&question&&What&makes&a&good&wow&gold&maker&?&I&thought&about&about&this&for&a&while&and&considered,&well,&what&makes&a&bad&gold&maker?&In&this&post&I&ll&give&you&my&thoughts&on&the&good&the&bad&and&the&ugly&aspects&of&gold&making.
I&set&out&to&learn&how&to&make&wow&gold&back&in&the&days&of&Vanilla&WoW.&In&those&days,&the&virtual&market&place&in&Warcraft&was&a&relatively&relaxed&place&to&hang&out&in.
In&those&early&days&of&WoW&I&jumped&in&and&out&of&the&Auction&House&and&traded&just&enough&to&make&the&gold&I&needed&for&my&daily&adventures&in&Azeroth.&Like&most&players&today,&I&considered&time&the&real&enemy&and&I&judged&my&wow&gold&making&a&success&if&I&could&complete&my&trades&within&15-20&minutes&and&collect&my&gold&from&successful&auctions&at&the&end&of&the&process.&I&would&then&use&the&rest&of&my&game-time&to&quest&and&generally&explore&the&rest&of&Azeroth.&Over&the&years&I&ve&exploited&the&Auction&House&so&well&that&I&ve&amassed&many&millions&of&gold&over&several&alts&and&the&Blizzard&Gold&Cap&of&999,999.99.99g&seems&artificially&too&low.分类: |

参考资料

随机推荐