(她的)她的用英语怎么说说

当前位置: &
他什么也没说的英文
英文翻译he didn't say anythinghe said nothing&&&&he&&&&what&&&& ...&&&& submerge&&&&try to persuade&&&&without a word spoken he hurried away with his hoary head bending low&&&&he is afraid of nothing&&&&122. did nothing&&&& nothing&&&¬hing but&&&&he listened but could hear nothing&&&&the old man raised his head facing the rising sun&&&&but nothing ever happens&&&¬ earn salt for one's porridge&&&&there's nothing there to see&&&&i heard nothing&&&&neither hide nor hair&&&&where nothing ever happens&&&&i did not conceal anything from him&&&&do nothing but do&&&&slethrough&&&&that’s not a mistake on our part&&&&yes. it's abandoned. nothing's there&&&&from the very beginning i knew that he was not much of anything&&&&and no other - could give more love
例句与用法The young state trooper didn't say anything to him .那位年轻的州警对他什么也没说。He did n't say anything .他什么也没说。He didn ' t say anything as to where he would go(关于他的去处他什么也没说。 ) He don ' t say nothing , just sit to smoke silently他什么也没说,只是沉默的坐着抽烟He said nothing with so many students around him由于有许多学生在他周围,他什么也没说。 He left the room without explanation他什么也没说就离开了房间。 He said nothing , nadi . - do not lie to me ! i heard him他什么也没说,娜蒂. -别骗我!我听见了- he said nothing , nadi . - do not lie to me ! i heard him-他什么也没说,娜蒂. -别骗我!我听见了Dian a : he didn ' t say anything ? tony , tell me the truth戴安娜:他什么也没说吗?托尼,跟我说实话。 He hadn ' t said anything for a while有一阵子他什么也没说。 更多例句:&&1&&&&
相邻词汇热门词汇
他什么也没说的英文翻译,他什么也没说英文怎么说,怎么用英语翻译他什么也没说,他什么也没说的英文意思,,,发音,例句,用法和解释由查查在线词典提供,版权所有违者必究。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Copyright &
(京ICP备号)
All rights reserved一键***桌面版,查词翻译快三倍
选择要添加的生词本
词霸Android版
牛津词典免费使用! 立刻扫码下载
牛津词典免费使用! 立刻扫码下载
创建新的生词本
i该生词本已经创建啦!
i不可以出现中文,英文,数字之外的符号哒!
i生词本名称长度不能大于24字符!