能把moon跳whatever happens女版的加快版发给我吗?是女...

人人网 - 抱歉
哦,抱歉,好像看不到了
现在你可以:
看看其它好友写了什么
北京千橡网景科技发展有限公司:
文网文[号??京公网安备号?甲测资字
文化部监督电子邮箱:wlwh@??
文明办网文明上网举报***: 举报邮箱:&&&&&&&&&&&&一首英文歌,女生唱的.高潮部分好像是whatever happens I think of me and you.隐约听到whatever happens I think of me and you.还有什么hard to get through...another chance...属于比较抒情的感觉的.
萌神00BD81
《I think of you》When I'm down and all aloneWhen nothing seems to matterWhen I lose my hopeWhen I'm sad and confusedWhen it all gets turned around and 'roundI can't seem to reach for solid groundWhen everything I've believed in seems untrueAll I have to do[Chorus]Is think of youI think of you and it's goneLike you chase away the stormMaking it all okayI think of youI think of you and I'm strongAnd I know I can go onIt's like you set me freeWhen life gets the best of meI just think of youNow I know what love meansAnd whatever life may hold for meThrough the fireThrough the rain I believeCause there's nothing I can't bearKnowing that you will be thereIf I fall I won't breakThrough it all I'll make it throughCause all I have to do[Chorus]And when I think I'm all aloneI can't see the way to goLost in the rain of my own tearsTo wash away the pain and fear[Chorus]For the good times and the bad timesI just think of youCause you know you get the best of meI just think of you
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码拖动播放器播放6664弹幕0评论3收藏1060手机观看更流畅扫描下载最新版客户端投蕉0喂ak47xuzihao111食&0&香蕉分享简介chachi &moon~~展开详情关闭详情+&关注这个人很懒,什么都没有写!0投稿&/&0听众所属合辑:[title]订阅&[subscribeSize]取消订阅创建者:[username]稿件:[countSize]播放中[viewCount][danmuSize][view]官方下载new友情链接反馈京ICP备号节目制作经营许可证(京)字第05158号0
还没有AcFun账号,
请选择分组。您添加关注的用户将出现在对应的组中。添加关注把视频贴到博客或论坛视频地址复制FLASH地址复制HTML代码复制通用代码复制

参考资料

随机推荐