我和别人订婚婚约书了,我又和她解除婚约,戒指为什么没有了

Quora精选:我该如何说服我的女朋友(未婚妻)买订婚戒指是一种浪费? - 有道词典?看天下
The tradition seems totally artificial to me, steeped in savvy marketing, and also seems anti-feminist. My future wife is a person with whom I want to enter into an equal partnership - I shouldn't have to buy her like a thing. Moreover, the engagement ring is completely one-sided - men are expected to put up a significant amount of money for one, but receive no object of comparable value in return (again, unless the woman is being bought by the ring).
买钻戒这传统在我看来完全是虚伪的表现,就是商家精明的市场营销,并且有点反女权主义。我未来的妻子是那个我想与之拥有一个平等关系的伴侣---我不应该给她买任何东西。并且,买订婚戒指完全是单向性的--男的被迫花大钱去买个戒指,但是却收不到任何相等价值的回报(除非女朋友是用戒指买到的。)。
My girlfriend has even stated that in essence, she really just wants a pretty trinket to show off to her friends. While I don't really have a problem with that idea, I don't see why I should have to spend thousands of dollars on a ring so that she can display to her friends how unfrugal I am.
我的女朋友甚至声明过,其实她只是想要一个漂亮的小饰品去朋友面前炫耀一下。 我对这个主意并没有异议,但我仍然不觉得我应该花几千块钱买一个戒指,好让她朋友知道我不是个吝啬的人。
To be clear: the idea of engagement gifts sound nice to me, as a way to mark an important decision, but expensive engagement rings given by the man to the woman seem unfair and foolish. EDIT: Our relationship has not progressed to the point where we're seriously conside this question is really meant more generally and is something I've thought about before.
澄清一下:买订婚礼物这主意我挺赞同的,可以表示我做出了重大决定。但是男方给女方买贵重的订婚戒指这事儿我觉得是不公平的,也是很愚蠢的。EDIT:我们的关系还没有进展到谈婚论嫁的地步;这个问题其实挺普遍的,我之前也想过。
Melanie Kansil
My husband had a very simple, and effective, technique.
After proposing (without a ring), he said "get whatever [ring] you want - it's your money now".
我丈夫有个简单而有效的招。求婚后(没送戒指)他说,想买哪个(戒指)买哪个,现在钱都是你的了。
Elizabeth L. Mead
Are diamond rings a waste of money? You bet. Does she want one anyway? Sounds that way.
买钻石戒指是浪费钱吗?当然。但是她的确想要一个钻石戒指吗? 好像是这样的。
Sometimes you have to balance what seems best or right with what your partner really wants. In this case you are probably better off making the sacrifice and buying a ring otherwise it will be a major point of contention, possibly for years to come. Patrick Chapman's idea of buying a fake is not such a bad idea but what I'd do is suggest to her that you get the setting with a fake diamond (be honest about it), and tell her you plan to replace it with a genuine stone when you have more income for such things. She might change her mind later on about wasting a bunch of money on a diamond.
有时候,你需要在看起来是最好或正确的东西与你的伴侣想要的东西之间做出权衡。这种情况下,你最好明智地做出牺牲,买一个戒指,否则,这件事将会成为你们吵架的导火索,而且多年后很可能依旧是。Patrick Chapman说买一个假戒指不失为一个坏主意,但是我会这么做:向她提议你打算买一个假钻石(要坦诚相告),告诉她等你收入更高一些的时候你肯定会买一个真的来替代它。也许稍后她会改变主意,认为不用浪费这么多钱在一颗钻石上面。
Larry Mann
Please take this from a 64 year old man who was once your age.
Equality is what you should strive for.
But that doesn't mean that in every single aspect of marriage you are equal.
请听一位64岁的老人说说吧,因为我也曾经历你这个阶段。你应该追求平等,但是这并不意味着在婚姻中的每个方面你们都要平等。
I'm not necessarily a feminist, but let's be real about a few things.
If you decide to have children, then your job will be to make love to the woman you love.
Her job will be to be pregnant for nine months.
Then she'll be in pain for the better part of a day.
If at any time you are even in 1/4 the pain, she'll likely take care of you.
我并不是一个女权主义者,但是让我们来真实面对一些事情。如果你决定要生孩子,那么你的任务是跟你爱的女人***。她的任务便是怀孕九个多月,期间,她每天的大部分时间都是痛苦的。哪怕你有四分之一她的痛苦,她都会过来照顾你。
She'll have a choice of the stress of a stay at home mom, or the stress of a career mom. You'll moan that your favorite football team can't stop the run. It can be a diamond or something else. But don't say it's unfair.
她会在做一个全职妈妈或者事业型妈妈之间做出选择。你会抱怨你最喜欢的足球队怎么还不能得分。这可能是一个钻石或者其他东西,但是别说这是不公平的。
Dave Cheng
Here is how I suggest trying to convince her:
这是我给的说服她的建议:
First, in an objective, non-argumentative way (e.g., something along the lines of "honey, I did a little research while shopping for an engagement ring and came across some horrible, disturbing statistics"), give her the facts:
首先,一定要以客观的冷静的方式(比如:可以加上这一句“亲爱的,我在买订婚戒指的时候做了一点调查,结果发现了一些可怕的,令人困扰的数据”,)跟她讲事实:
Conflict, aka "blood," diamonds have directly caused th
斗争,又叫做“谋杀”,钻石已经直接导致了数百万人的死亡。
Indirectly, such diamonds have i) caused the death and suffering of hundreds of millions, ii) contributed to worldwide poverty and inequality, and iii) furthered political and economic instability in parts of the world that are already desperately poor and desperately unstable [1];
间接地,这些钻石1)使数以百万计的人死亡、受苦受难,2)加剧了世界贫穷和不平等现象,并且3)进一步加剧了那些已经极度贫穷和动荡地区政治经济的不安定;
From the perspective of economic development, rich countries' demand and subsequent exploitation of the third world for natural resources is so toxic to such regions that in every economics class I've ever taken, we were taught that natural resources are a "bad" thing to have for a country lacking in basic infrastructure and political institutions.. A third world country discovering a diamond mine is like a homeless, uneducated drug addict discovering a bag of money on the street
从经济发展角度来说,富裕国家的需求以及随之而来的对第三世界国家自然资源的开采会危害到那些地区。在每节经济学课上,我们都学过对于缺乏基础设施和政治体制的国家来说拥有自然资源并不是一件好事。第三世界国家发现一座钻石矿就好比一个无家可归,且未开化的吸毒者在街上发现了一袋钱一样,百害而无一利。
The tradition of diamond engagement rings was cooked up by the same kinds of people who cooked up the gift giving rituals for Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Father's Day, Secretary's Day, Christmas, etc. with one huge difference: they did so while knowing and perpetua
那些认为情人节,母亲节,父亲节,秘书节,圣诞节等等一定要送礼物的人,也编造了买订婚戒指的传统,但是有一个巨大的不同点:他们明明知道以上的事实还是继续坚持这么做:
No matter how much any diamond seller claims otherwise, there is no way for you to be absolutely sure the diamond you are buying is not a conflict
不论钻石商是如何标榜自己的,你绝对不能认为你买的钻石不是一个斗争的产物。
Even if what you buy is not a conflict diamond, by paying thousands of dollars for it, you still fuel the market demand that created and continues to create such "conflicts"; and
即使你买的不是斗争的产物,但是为了买它而支付的巨额资金,使得你加剧了对于创造并且继续创造这种斗争的市场需求,
Science has advanced to the point where man-made diamonds are not only indistinguishable from the real thing , they are better.
科技在发展,人工制造的假钻石不仅难以鉴别出,甚至比真钻石还好。
本文由有道词典原创或授权发布,转载请注明出处和链接,
栏目内容合作、商务推广、资料投稿等请联系:
Ɣ回顶部我爱钻石网()
广东省深圳市
品牌售后质保
同类商品推荐
多品类齐全,轻松购物
快多仓直发,极速配送
好正品行货,精致服务
省天天低价,畅选无忧当前位置: &
& 梦见订婚戒指丢了意味着什么? &&&
梦见订婚戒指丢了意味着什么?
时间: 22:52:37 & 来源:佛滔算命网
梦见订婚戒指丢了好不好?梦见订婚戒指丢了是什么意思呢?请看下面由佛滔居士对梦见订婚戒指丢了的解析。希望能为网友答疑解惑,走出迷途。
1. 梦见订婚戒指丢了的周公解梦:
吉凶指数:98(由佛滔居士根据数理文化得出,仅供参考)
梦见得到玉器、戒指等,将喜得贵子。,或是与人有婚约,通常表示现实生活中的感情进展让你感觉不太稳定(&佛滔算命网)。梦见订婚,暗示爱情的不稳定。意味着恋人之间的感情把握不定,会产生小矛盾。梦中的戒指,象征爱情、婚姻,同时也有承诺、圆满的含义,有时还象征人和人之间的关系。
梦见订婚戒指丢了,的你有着得心应手的感觉。不妨把困惑已久的老难题重新拿出来考虑,往往灵感一至,用很简单的办法就解决了呢。
梦见订婚戒指丢了,按周易五行分析,吉祥色彩是绿色,幸运数字是3,桃花位在东南方向,财位在正北方向,开运食物是核桃。
就在今天,全球华人世界里大约有 14033人 跟你一样也梦见订婚戒指丢了。如果梦见订婚戒指丢了,买彩票的话,建议购买号码为 30。
以上是梦见订婚戒指丢了的相关梦境分析。佛滔居士权威解梦,转载请注明出处。
2. 梦见订婚戒指丢了的吉凶:
青年多劳,切莫悲观则劳终有成,与人合伙须善处理,更胜独营。于中年或壮年可得成功,名利双收,并得大发展之庆,可惜因基础运劣,使成功运受牵制,故突发之灾遇或损失也不少。【吉多于凶】
3. 梦见订婚戒指丢了的图释:
梦见订婚戒指丢了意味着什么? 解梦梦见订婚戒指丢了
4. 梦见订婚戒指丢了的宜忌:
「宜」宜健身,宜午饭少吃,宜花间一壶酒。 「忌」忌购买打折货品,忌出游,忌看中医。
梦见订婚戒指丢了的人也梦到:
十二生肖本命佛查询:
24小时最受欢迎梦境:
推荐心理测试:
十二星座明日运势:
佛滔算命热门测算:
关注微信,大师给你免费解梦首页 | Tiffany & Co.
CURRENTLY UN***AILABLE ONLINE