N+T+S+L=?

| yoga | creative | words |
Recent Posts
| Words of a corporate runaway . In lust with living a life well wandered |
” Mel was able to cater the poses to suit the different levels within the class, they flowed really well and her comments around the spiritual components of yoga were grounding and insightful. Mel is super friendly and welcoming, we ended up grabbing juice with her after class and she was always up for a chat and available to answer any questions we had. We would highly recommend Mel to any yogi. “
Katrina and Meg,&Melbourne
” While on a surf holiday in Bali, my mate and I took one of Mel’s classes in Uluwatu. She knew exactly how to tailor a class for us guys – who let’s face it, are hard pushed touching our toes! Loved Mel’s super casual approach to her classes, fun and chill, and the focus on surf related mobility.
But still plenty of sweat going on. Definitely felt it the next day!
I’ve done a bit of yoga before, and this was the best class I’ve taken for sure. “
Scott Hurrell, Sydney
“I was lucky enought to wander into one of Melissa’s yoga classes on Gili Trawangan. I was immediately struck by her generosity, kindness and willingness to help me with my practice. I felt so at ease with her gentle, relaxed teaching style – a style that also helped me go further and develop my practice.
Melissa brings such a sense of fun to her classes – and I definitely had the most fun with her on in the Gilis!”
Ella George, Melbourne

参考资料

随机推荐