megatagmension blancmega 5.05 汉化版补丁在哪个文件夹里面

to add this item to your wishlist, follow it, or mark it as not interested
Languages:
Full Audio
Includes 36 Steam Achievements
Title: MegaTagmension Blanc + Neptune VS Zombies (Neptunia)
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 3 Oct, 2016
Buy MegaTagmension Blanc + Neptune VS Zombies
Buy MegaTagmension Blanc Deluxe Edition Bundle
Includes 2 items:
Downloadable Content For This Game
About This Game
The prestigious Gamicademi - a school of fading glory. To put it back in the spotlight, Blanc and friends decide to film a zombie flick on campus. All’s quiet on the set until real zombies start crawling out of the woodworks! Now they’ve got to send these zombies to detention in this hack ‘n’ slash or else be history!
Key Features
- Fight off zombie hordes in 1080p with a two-person tag team and rack up crazy combos!
- Team up with up to 3 other friends in online Multiplay mode to take on multiplayer quests, with new quests updated daily!
- More characters join the battle with their own fighting styles, including Plutia, Peashy, Uzume, and a new playable character - Tamsoft!
- Dress to kill with customizable equipment, and accessories that can be put pretty much anywhere.
System Requirements
Minimum:
Processor: 3 GHz Intel i3 or equivalent
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: DirectX 10.x or OpenGL 3.3 or better graphics card with 1 GB RAM and support for v4 shaders
DirectX: Version 10
Storage: 3 GB available space
Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card
Additional Notes: Caution: ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5xxx, 1GB VRAM 5000 series, AMD processor may not work properly with this game.
Recommended:
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4460
CPU @ 3.20GHz
Memory: 8 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960
Additional Notes: Caution: ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5xxx, 1GB VRAM 5000 series, AMD processor may not work properly with this game.
(C)2016 IDEA FACTORY / COMPILE HEART / TAMSOFT All rights reserved. MegaTagmension Blanc + Neptune VS Zombies is a trademark of IDEA FACTORY. Licensed to and published by Idea Factory International, Inc.
More like this
Very Positive
(401 reviews)
Review Type
Positive&(365)
Negative&(45)
Purchase Type
Steam Purchasers&(401)
Key Activations&(9)
All Languages&(410)
Your Languages&(183)
Display As:
Most Helpful
175 reviews match the filters above
( Very Positive)
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
its good and all but im not satisfied until multiplayer bug get fixed~
Was this review helpful?
Megatagmension Blanc + Neptune vs Zombies! ...or you can just call it Hyperdimension Blanc UCompleted 100% Achievement in 26 hoursWell, compared to other Neptunia games, that's pretty fast...Okay, let's review this game compared to Hyperdimension Neptunia U Pros :+ Moar characters! (Hell yeah Uzume!)+ Multiplayer! (But I don't have any friends so I just use it to complete the achievements... *cry*)+ New Art Style! (Not exactly new, but this game use Megadimension art style which is compared to Nep U is... new)+ CPUs in School Life! (More precisely, CLUB Life)+ Better Port! (I think.... isn't it?)+ Menu Voices! (Finally, someone who miss me when I'm gone)+ Less Cancer Achievements! (Finally no &ALL LILY RANK MAXED& Hell yeah!)+ Better Equipment Setup! (We can add patches update, dark history part and accesories)+ Yuri Sniper Uni and Magical Noirina (THE BEST PROS )Cons :- Multiplayer is still buggy, we can't see if the room is currenly Playing or Waiting, and region locked- Cringest Movie Ever!- Cancer text font from Nep U is back!- Short, but hey we can still enjoy the buggy multiplayer, can't we?Not sure whether it's good or bad :? No Costume Break.... Less fanservice is good....isn't it?Well overall this game is good and fun. It runs faster and smoother than Nep U. If you like Nep U, you'll like this one...even if you don't have friends to play with....trustme.
Was this review helpful?
Played prior on PSTV.MegaTagmemtion Blanc + Neptune VS Zombies fairs averagely for its steam release. Join Blanc, Neptune & co. as they work to save a school from closing its doors by having Blanc direct & screenwrite a student zombie movie.ProsGameplay is a tad better than Nep U1080p + 60 fpsGood soundtrackGood controller supportGood jokes and references alikeMultiplayer is funNeutralFan service isn't for everyoneConsMultiplayer does have connection issuesLonger load times than the vita version7/10
Was this review helpful?
30 people found this review funny
How to fix and play in MultiplayerTo play multiplayer game, here's some conditions that you must know- No special text/emoji in your steam profile, or you will get crash when joining room.- Onlly 1 country per 1 game in server. (for example, you can't have 2 America rooms hosting the game in the same time- Both host, and players who join the room must be from the same country.From the condition above, here's how to fix it.1. At the top left, click Steam & Setting & Downloads, change your Download Region to any country that you think there's no one from that country hosting the atm. (for example, I chose Pakistan)2. After creating the room, tell your friends or anyone who you want to play with to change download region to the same country as you did.If there's nothing wrong, you and ur friends must be in the same room without issue.3. If they can't join, that means the game in that chosen country had been hosting, try step 1 again and choose other country. 4. Don't forget that, you can't use special text in your steam profile atm.Note: I take no credits from this. The solution came from nice neppers from this discussion board, I just summarized and posted it here so everyone can see it easily -----------------------------------------------------------Now waiting for any modder to port these zombies into Nep 4 Dead as infected and special infected for the maximum Neperience.-----------------------------------------------------------Well, since my review was on the top by unknown reason, I decided to update and provide some information about the game for Non-Neptunia fan in case you are considering to buy this. (Of course, as a Nep fan, we have bias and often instant-buy all nep-products.(;Ф ? Ф;))-----------------------------------------------------------For Non-Neptunia Fan Read Here------------------------------------------------------------ This game is spin-off and not related to the main series.- This game genre is &Beat 'em up& like Warriors/Musou Series from Koei.- There's leveling system but it's not complicated, just adding status in Atk, Def, HP, and Combo. - Clunky/bad camera control (For me, this one was the worst part that ruined my gameplay exp)- So-so story. The selling point is still comedy but it may hard to catch up if you don't know character and their personality from the original game.- Gameplay length is short. There are only 12 chapters and took around 30 sec - 3 mins in each mission. (Might take a little bit longer in later chapters)- Very small maps, more like you're fighting in arena in different environment.- 4 players co-op (but sill has bug and keep crashing atm)-----------------------------------------------------------In Conclusion------------------------------------------------------------ This game is average beat 'em up.
- Would recommend if you are not serious about simple gameplay and better if you have friend to play with (after they fixed co-op mode)- Wouldn't recommend if you love action game with complicated combat system.- Wouldn't recommend if this will be your first Neptunia game. This isn't a good gateway game to learn what NepNep is (as same as the rest of the spin-off games) and you may end up hating this series. If you intended to do this, please play the main series first, especially Megadimension Neptunia VII.
Was this review helpful?
7 people found this review funny
2 best waifus as a protagonists#bestgame2016
Was this review helpful?
3 people found this review funny
Edits will be added to the bottom of this review as things change, original will be preserved at the top, scroll down for current information.If you liked Neptunia U you're going to like this as well.Great game, buggy as all hell on PC.It's a fresh release, so I suppose it's to be expected, but when I switch to full screen and everything goes black (there are other bugs, and some Vita legacy showing through with the graphics, but that black screen thing is the only one that's a real issue and not just nitpicking) I can't recommend this game...Yet.They'll fix it, and when they do it'll be worth it, but I'd say hold off for now.EDIT 5th October:There has been an update pushed, the crashing has stopped, but the black screen and minor freezes when the resolution switches back to 720p between every intro video is still there. Not quite there yet, but much more stable now than it was when I first installed it.EDIT 8th October:All crashing is gone, multiplayer works (but people bounce in and out of rooms like crazy and hardly anyone is online) now, the only issue is the wonky intro videos making it go nuts jumping between fullscreen and black boxes, but once you get through the intro and to the start page there's now nothing wrong with it.EDIT 17th October:Crashing again, seemingly at random, during the initial launch when screen jumps between native resolution and 720p black box hanging in the corner of the desktop. Works perfectly once you're to the menu, it's just the intro credits that are causing issues.EDIT 19th October:Crashing gone again, online play (if you can find someone in there) works, only weird resultion issues with into cinematics remains.
Was this review helpful?
A great Blanc's spinoff game with playstyle similar to Neptunia U with expected silly storyline and dialogues with crazy bugs alongside bad porting. (I predict IFI will release an update soon)My rating: 7/10Since there's already so many nep reviews I'll post a darn-long review nobody's gonna readFirst off let's start with the intro, it really went smooth, with a bit graphic aliasing until I changed my resolution to fullscreen with full aspect ratio. It gave me a long period of black screen that I couldn't do anything of, approx. 3 minutes wasted on intro (not counting the OP video length). First bug after I changed my settings, and yes it stays.And secondly, you guys might be wondering why I gave this game a &recommended& review. Those negative ones are pointing out mostly because of the multiplayer bugs, I would be lying if I said I'm not bothered by that, and I would be nitpicking if I said yes. However, it's pretty much to be expected since this is the first time we're trying an online mode of nep game on steam, and I do honestly think IFI will release a fix or update regarding the issue, and as far I can tell IFI cares alot of their customers, after seeing those continuous updates they released on previous games. With that enough said, I'm still not satisfied enough by the performance this game gave me since there was a beta test period for the game and people who participated should've figured the bugs first and have it fixed before official release. Some people may disagree but I'm still gonna give this a good review cuz the performance issues I had are mostly caused by bad pc performance. (I'm not gonna lie, my pc is a potato)One more I forgot to mention is the blurry graphics and poor surround sound, this goes the same with nep u and I don't know if there's gonna be a fix or my pc is just as bad.And um, I don't really give a crap about multiplayer, since I don't have friends to play with in the first place.For better surround sound referral, see Another part I saw is that people are commenting about the english-only DLC soundtracks, I don't blame them. It's personal preference. I play all neptunia games with english voice and no, I don't really care much about voices unless it's very crappy and too much localization.Moving up the the story and dialogues, it's already what to be expected... you know, the silly nep dialogues and fourth-wall breaking we')Why is my rating so high for this buggy game?!1. Cuz it's nep. (Can you believe I bought the original game of Nep VII and then the deluxe DLC instead of the deluxe set whereas you can get the set for cheaper?!)2. IFI is my fav company, I'm devoted.3. Noire is in this game.My recommendation: Buy this and only play to take a look, or don't buy at all and wait until further updates or during big salesIf you're just as hardcore as Neptunia nerds just buy, play and explore the bugs!last but not least, correct me if there's something wrong I said in the review, greatly appreciated :)
Was this review helpful?
A huge improvment over &Neptunia U& in terms of gameplay. Other than that, ye old Neptunia Hanck'n'Slash Dynasty Warrior-ish game.Pros: * Blanc as protagonist* Orange heart and Tamsoft playable* Customisation options are ton* Humor still there, still solid* Solid gameplay* MULTIPLAYER!* Kickass opening* Cons* Somewhat lazy in terms of porting (But this is usuall issue for all Neptunia games on steam)* Can and will be grindy for completionistsIn short: 10 neps out of 12
Was this review helpful?
Well where do I start, I personally like this game since it's Blanc's spin off, and It's basically Neptune U imporved with the addition of the multiplayer. Aside from the other imrpovements It runs well on potato PC's which is a huge help for me considering my laptop isn't really that powerful to begin with. It' also note worthing that the cutscenes change at certain times when you select a certain pair which added a replayablity for me. If I were to rate this game it would be 8/10Verdict: It's a good break from the main series and there are tons of new combos that you seriously need to learn about rather than just mash random buttons, but the only problem with this game that it's a little too short which is a downside for me.It runs at a constant 60FPS on my potato despite my terrible specs (Intel i5-5220U, and Intel HDGraphics 5500) If that doesn't tell you how well this game can run on low end machines I don't know what will.
Was this review helpful?
5 people found this review funny
Man, look what you're making me do IFI, giving a Neptunia game a negative review.I'll just get right to it. The game itself is good and fun, but the GLARING issues include:- Crashing when joining/searching for a Co-Op game- Multiple issues regarding changing to fullscreen/borderless like a black screen or even crashing- Very slow/stuttering loading screens- The company title cards at the beginning load incredibly slow with a strange purple background in between.IFI needs to get on these issues then I'll be more than happy to give this game a positive review.
Was this review helpful?
I have to be honest with this reviewThe games a disapointment. From day 1 of release its been a mess, it MIGHT get fixed eventually but at its current state the games a mess. Online mode crashes 90% of the time, going fullscreen and trying to change the resolution will crash the game, the loading times take ages like ps1 long loading times, and various other problems.Unleashed had more enemies on screen than this game doesTagMin amount of enemies: 25Max amount of enemies: 1000Nep UMin amount of enemies: 100Max amount of enemies: 3000All these big maps in this game just for the min 25 enemies when Unleashed had 100 at a time.......its the same engine yet the game got neutered.I just feel so disapointed with this game because i love the neptune series. Until its fixed i wouldnt buy it and even when it is fixed online mode is short and story mode is short. There isnt much to this game really
Amazing on the Vita, an absolute NIGHTMARE on the PC. Worst port I've ever seen in my entire life. This even beats Tales of Symphonia by a mile for &worst port on Steam&.The only gameplay I get is some soundless dialogue, 1 second of background music, and a crash. No matter what mode I choose. This is unavoidable. I cannot play the actual game with my friends. They won't be expecting my money for a Victory II port if this isn't patched, because this is the most ridiculous thing. I'm way over minimum specs, so no issues there. However, with this and all of the other bugs, this is definitely not Steam ready. I don't know what the heck the beta team was thinking when they gave it an all-clear.-1/10. Needs more sound in the main menu mini-game.
this game is so goood
Until we see a major patch for the online and portions of the single player this game is refunded.Single player has a bunch of minor issues but the real issue is the is multiplayer which is all but unplayable without resorting to massive work arounds, a level of work arounds that would be acceptable if this was a $5 early access indie game.However this is a major publisher that has now had several games under their belt to learn how to put stuff on pc. I sincerly hope you fix this cause I did not want to refund, but I cannot reward work this sloppy either.
Okay so I'm expecting this to get fixed because it's a pretty big bug, no voices are loading, no music no game sound no nothing, I've dubble checked my setting and I'm still getting nothing, It's been happening ever since the game came out and thought it would get fixed... please fix
this was nice game and good to play multiplayer whit friends i recommendedbut there is minus if i use fullscreen or borderless windowed mode fps dropping
???????????? ???????????????? ????????????????
Blanc Game !!!!!!!!!!
I just noticed a bunch of cobwebs in the corner. Not sure why that's there when bugs are still getting in places I dont want them to be. Spiders gotta do their job better.
The Reason I Bought This Game is Because it has Online Multiplayer Features10/10 Would Nep Again
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
View mobile websiteto add this item to your wishlist, follow it, or mark it as not interested
Languages:
Full Audio
Includes 36 Steam Achievements
Title: MegaTagmension Blanc + Neptune VS Zombies (Neptunia)
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 3 Oct, 2016
Buy MegaTagmension Blanc + Neptune VS Zombies
Buy MegaTagmension Blanc Deluxe Edition Bundle
Includes 2 items:
Downloadable Content For This Game
About This Game
The prestigious Gamicademi - a school of fading glory. To put it back in the spotlight, Blanc and friends decide to film a zombie flick on campus. All’s quiet on the set until real zombies start crawling out of the woodworks! Now they’ve got to send these zombies to detention in this hack ‘n’ slash or else be history!
Key Features
- Fight off zombie hordes in 1080p with a two-person tag team and rack up crazy combos!
- Team up with up to 3 other friends in online Multiplay mode to take on multiplayer quests, with new quests updated daily!
- More characters join the battle with their own fighting styles, including Plutia, Peashy, Uzume, and a new playable character - Tamsoft!
- Dress to kill with customizable equipment, and accessories that can be put pretty much anywhere.
System Requirements
Minimum:
Processor: 3 GHz Intel i3 or equivalent
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: DirectX 10.x or OpenGL 3.3 or better graphics card with 1 GB RAM and support for v4 shaders
Recommended:
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4460
CPU @ 3.20GHz
Memory: 8 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960
(C)2016 IDEA FACTORY / COMPILE HEART / TAMSOFT All rights reserved. MegaTagmension Blanc + Neptune VS Zombies is a trademark of IDEA FACTORY. Licensed to and published by Idea Factory International, Inc.
More like this
Very Positive
(401 reviews)
Review Type
Positive&(365)
Negative&(45)
Purchase Type
Steam Purchasers&(401)
Key Activations&(9)
All Languages&(410)
Your Languages&(183)
Display As:
Most Helpful
175 reviews match the filters above
( Very Positive)
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
its good and all but im not satisfied until multiplayer bug get fixed~
Was this review helpful?
Megatagmension Blanc + Neptune vs Zombies! ...or you can just call it Hyperdimension Blanc UCompleted 100% Achievement in 26 hoursWell, compared to other Neptunia games, that's pretty fast...Okay, let's review this game compared to Hyperdimension Neptunia U Pros :+ Moar characters! (Hell yeah Uzume!)+ Multiplayer! (But I don't have any friends so I just use it to complete the achievements... *cry*)+ New Art Style! (Not exactly new, but this game use Megadimension art style which is compared to Nep U is... new)+ CPUs in School Life! (More precisely, CLUB Life)+ Better Port! (I think.... isn't it?)+ Menu Voices! (Finally, someone who miss me when I'm gone)+ Less Cancer Achievements! (Finally no &ALL LILY RANK MAXED& Hell yeah!)+ Better Equipment Setup! (We can add patches update, dark history part and accesories)+ Yuri Sniper Uni and Magical Noirina (THE BEST PROS )Cons :- Multiplayer is still buggy, we can't see if the room is currenly Playing or Waiting, and region locked- Cringest Movie Ever!- Cancer text font from Nep U is back!- Short, but hey we can still enjoy the buggy multiplayer, can't we?Not sure whether it's good or bad :? No Costume Break.... Less fanservice is good....isn't it?Well overall this game is good and fun. It runs faster and smoother than Nep U. If you like Nep U, you'll like this one...even if you don't have friends to play with....trustme.
Was this review helpful?
Played prior on PSTV.MegaTagmemtion Blanc + Neptune VS Zombies fairs averagely for its steam release. Join Blanc, Neptune & co. as they work to save a school from closing its doors by having Blanc direct & screenwrite a student zombie movie.ProsGameplay is a tad better than Nep U1080p + 60 fpsGood soundtrackGood controller supportGood jokes and references alikeMultiplayer is funNeutralFan service isn't for everyoneConsMultiplayer does have connection issuesLonger load times than the vita version7/10
Was this review helpful?
30 people found this review funny
How to fix and play in MultiplayerTo play multiplayer game, here's some conditions that you must know- No special text/emoji in your steam profile, or you will get crash when joining room.- Onlly 1 country per 1 game in server. (for example, you can't have 2 America rooms hosting the game in the same time- Both host, and players who join the room must be from the same country.From the condition above, here's how to fix it.1. At the top left, click Steam & Setting & Downloads, change your Download Region to any country that you think there's no one from that country hosting the atm. (for example, I chose Pakistan)2. After creating the room, tell your friends or anyone who you want to play with to change download region to the same country as you did.If there's nothing wrong, you and ur friends must be in the same room without issue.3. If they can't join, that means the game in that chosen country had been hosting, try step 1 again and choose other country. 4. Don't forget that, you can't use special text in your steam profile atm.Note: I take no credits from this. The solution came from nice neppers from this discussion board, I just summarized and posted it here so everyone can see it easily -----------------------------------------------------------Now waiting for any modder to port these zombies into Nep 4 Dead as infected and special infected for the maximum Neperience.-----------------------------------------------------------Well, since my review was on the top by unknown reason, I decided to update and provide some information about the game for Non-Neptunia fan in case you are considering to buy this. (Of course, as a Nep fan, we have bias and often instant-buy all nep-products.(;Ф ? Ф;))-----------------------------------------------------------For Non-Neptunia Fan Read Here------------------------------------------------------------ This game is spin-off and not related to the main series.- This game genre is &Beat 'em up& like Warriors/Musou Series from Koei.- There's leveling system but it's not complicated, just adding status in Atk, Def, HP, and Combo. - Clunky/bad camera control (For me, this one was the worst part that ruined my gameplay exp)- So-so story. The selling point is still comedy but it may hard to catch up if you don't know character and their personality from the original game.- Gameplay length is short. There are only 12 chapters and took around 30 sec - 3 mins in each mission. (Might take a little bit longer in later chapters)- Very small maps, more like you're fighting in arena in different environment.- 4 players co-op (but sill has bug and keep crashing atm)-----------------------------------------------------------In Conclusion------------------------------------------------------------ This game is average beat 'em up.
- Would recommend if you are not serious about simple gameplay and better if you have friend to play with (after they fixed co-op mode)- Wouldn't recommend if you love action game with complicated combat system.- Wouldn't recommend if this will be your first Neptunia game. This isn't a good gateway game to learn what NepNep is (as same as the rest of the spin-off games) and you may end up hating this series. If you intended to do this, please play the main series first, especially Megadimension Neptunia VII.
Was this review helpful?
7 people found this review funny
2 best waifus as a protagonists#bestgame2016
Was this review helpful?
Edits will be added to the bottom of this review as things change, original will be preserved at the top, scroll down for current information.If you liked Neptunia U you're going to like this as well.Great game, buggy as all hell on PC.It's a fresh release, so I suppose it's to be expected, but when I switch to full screen and everything goes black (there are other bugs, and some Vita legacy showing through with the graphics, but that black screen thing is the only one that's a real issue and not just nitpicking) I can't recommend this game...Yet.They'll fix it, and when they do it'll be worth it, but I'd say hold off for now.EDIT 5th October:There has been an update pushed, the crashing has stopped, but the black screen and minor freezes when the resolution switches back to 720p between every intro video is still there. Not quite there yet, but much more stable now than it was when I first installed it.EDIT 8th October:All crashing is gone, multiplayer works (but people bounce in and out of rooms like crazy and hardly anyone is online) now, the only issue is the wonky intro videos making it go nuts jumping between fullscreen and black boxes, but once you get through the intro and to the start page there's now nothing wrong with it.EDIT 17th October:Crashing again, seemingly at random, during the initial launch when screen jumps between native resolution and 720p black box hanging in the corner of the desktop. Works perfectly once you're to the menu, it's just the intro credits that are causing issues.EDIT 19th October:Crashing gone again, online play (if you can find someone in there) works, only weird resultion issues with into cinematics remains.
Was this review helpful?
A great Blanc's spinoff game with playstyle similar to Neptunia U with expected silly storyline and dialogues with crazy bugs alongside bad porting. (I predict IFI will release an update soon)My rating: 7/10Since there's already so many nep reviews I'll post a darn-long review nobody's gonna readFirst off let's start with the intro, it really went smooth, with a bit graphic aliasing until I changed my resolution to fullscreen with full aspect ratio. It gave me a long period of black screen that I couldn't do anything of, approx. 3 minutes wasted on intro (not counting the OP video length). First bug after I changed my settings, and yes it stays.And secondly, you guys might be wondering why I gave this game a &recommended& review. Those negative ones are pointing out mostly because of the multiplayer bugs, I would be lying if I said I'm not bothered by that, and I would be nitpicking if I said yes. However, it's pretty much to be expected since this is the first time we're trying an online mode of nep game on steam, and I do honestly think IFI will release a fix or update regarding the issue, and as far I can tell IFI cares alot of their customers, after seeing those continuous updates they released on previous games. With that enough said, I'm still not satisfied enough by the performance this game gave me since there was a beta test period for the game and people who participated should've figured the bugs first and have it fixed before official release. Some people may disagree but I'm still gonna give this a good review cuz the performance issues I had are mostly caused by bad pc performance. (I'm not gonna lie, my pc is a potato)One more I forgot to mention is the blurry graphics and poor surround sound, this goes the same with nep u and I don't know if there's gonna be a fix or my pc is just as bad.And um, I don't really give a crap about multiplayer, since I don't have friends to play with in the first place.For better surround sound referral, see Another part I saw is that people are commenting about the english-only DLC soundtracks, I don't blame them. It's personal preference. I play all neptunia games with english voice and no, I don't really care much about voices unless it's very crappy and too much localization.Moving up the the story and dialogues, it's already what to be expected... you know, the silly nep dialogues and fourth-wall breaking we')Why is my rating so high for this buggy game?!1. Cuz it's nep. (Can you believe I bought the original game of Nep VII and then the deluxe DLC instead of the deluxe set whereas you can get the set for cheaper?!)2. IFI is my fav company, I'm devoted.3. Noire is in this game.My recommendation: Buy this and only play to take a look, or don't buy at all and wait until further updates or during big salesIf you're just as hardcore as Neptunia nerds just buy, play and explore the bugs!last but not least, correct me if there's something wrong I said in the review, greatly appreciated :)
Was this review helpful?
A huge improvment over &Neptunia U& in terms of gameplay. Other than that, ye old Neptunia Hanck'n'Slash Dynasty Warrior-ish game.Pros: * Blanc as protagonist* Orange heart and Tamsoft playable* Customisation options are ton* Humor still there, still solid* Solid gameplay* MULTIPLAYER!* Kickass opening* Cons* Somewhat lazy in terms of porting (But this is usuall issue for all Neptunia games on steam)* Can and will be grindy for completionistsIn short: 10 neps out of 12
Was this review helpful?
Well where do I start, I personally like this game since it's Blanc's spin off, and It's basically Neptune U imporved with the addition of the multiplayer. Aside from the other imrpovements It runs well on potato PC's which is a huge help for me considering my laptop isn't really that powerful to begin with. It' also note worthing that the cutscenes change at certain times when you select a certain pair which added a replayablity for me. If I were to rate this game it would be 8/10Verdict: It's a good break from the main series and there are tons of new combos that you seriously need to learn about rather than just mash random buttons, but the only problem with this game that it's a little too short which is a downside for me.It runs at a constant 60FPS on my potato despite my terrible specs (Intel i5-5220U, and Intel HDGraphics 5500) If that doesn't tell you how well this game can run on low end machines I don't know what will.
Was this review helpful?
5 people found this review funny
Man, look what you're making me do IFI, giving a Neptunia game a negative review.I'll just get right to it. The game itself is good and fun, but the GLARING issues include:- Crashing when joining/searching for a Co-Op game- Multiple issues regarding changing to fullscreen/borderless like a black screen or even crashing- Very slow/stuttering loading screens- The company title cards at the beginning load incredibly slow with a strange purple background in between.IFI needs to get on these issues then I'll be more than happy to give this game a positive review.
Was this review helpful?
I have to be honest with this reviewThe games a disapointment. From day 1 of release its been a mess, it MIGHT get fixed eventually but at its current state the games a mess. Online mode crashes 90% of the time, going fullscreen and trying to change the resolution will crash the game, the loading times take ages like ps1 long loading times, and various other problems.Unleashed had more enemies on screen than this game doesTagMin amount of enemies: 25Max amount of enemies: 1000Nep UMin amount of enemies: 100Max amount of enemies: 3000All these big maps in this game just for the min 25 enemies when Unleashed had 100 at a time.......its the same engine yet the game got neutered.I just feel so disapointed with this game because i love the neptune series. Until its fixed i wouldnt buy it and even when it is fixed online mode is short and story mode is short. There isnt much to this game really
Amazing on the Vita, an absolute NIGHTMARE on the PC. Worst port I've ever seen in my entire life. This even beats Tales of Symphonia by a mile for &worst port on Steam&.The only gameplay I get is some soundless dialogue, 1 second of background music, and a crash. No matter what mode I choose. This is unavoidable. I cannot play the actual game with my friends. They won't be expecting my money for a Victory II port if this isn't patched, because this is the most ridiculous thing. I'm way over minimum specs, so no issues there. However, with this and all of the other bugs, this is definitely not Steam ready. I don't know what the heck the beta team was thinking when they gave it an all-clear.-1/10. Needs more sound in the main menu mini-game.
this game is so goood
Until we see a major patch for the online and portions of the single player this game is refunded.Single player has a bunch of minor issues but the real issue is the is multiplayer which is all but unplayable without resorting to massive work arounds, a level of work arounds that would be acceptable if this was a $5 early access indie game.However this is a major publisher that has now had several games under their belt to learn how to put stuff on pc. I sincerly hope you fix this cause I did not want to refund, but I cannot reward work this sloppy either.
Okay so I'm expecting this to get fixed because it's a pretty big bug, no voices are loading, no music no game sound no nothing, I've dubble checked my setting and I'm still getting nothing, It's been happening ever since the game came out and thought it would get fixed... please fix
this was nice game and good to play multiplayer whit friends i recommendedbut there is minus if i use fullscreen or borderless windowed mode fps dropping
???????????? ???????????????? ????????????????
Blanc Game !!!!!!!!!!
I just noticed a bunch of cobwebs in the corner. Not sure why that's there when bugs are still getting in places I dont want them to be. Spiders gotta do their job better.
The Reason I Bought This Game is Because it has Online Multiplayer Features10/10 Would Nep Again
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
View mobile website

参考资料

随机推荐