一篇关于我是赛车手一篇作文不少于300字五十字的英语

一篇关于我的学校的作文英语作文五十字带翻译
My school is very beautiful.
I like my school very much. There is a big playground in my school and we often play sports on it .
My classroom is big and clean.There are many books in the library.I often read books here.There are some music rooms and art rooms in the teaching building, too.The teachers in my school are very kind .The students are very polite and smart. I am happy in my school. 我的学校很漂亮.我非常喜欢我的学校.我的学校有一个大操场,我们经常在这做运动.我的教室又大又干净.图书馆里有许多书.我经常在这里看书.在教学楼里还有音乐室、美术室.学校的老师都很好.学生们非常聪明、有礼貌.我在学校很高兴.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码我以后想当一名赛车手英文怎么写 - 爱问知识人
(window.slotbydup=window.slotbydup || []).push({
id: '2491531',
container: s,
size: '150,90',
display: 'inlay-fix'
手英文怎么写
手I want to be a racing driver
您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!
大家还关注用英语写一篇关于我国的名胜古迹,分别有珠穆郎玛峰,长城.不少于五十个单词.
微光霸气0122
The Great Wall The Great Wall of China is considered to be the only man-made project visible from the moon. Although it was once thought to have been built entirely during the Qin Dynasty between...
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码我最喜欢的科目,写一篇五十字左右的英语作文,急?
一个不会英语的傻子
My Favorite Clothes
Different people have different clothes. Today let’s talk about our favorite clothes.
My favorite clothes is black sports clothes , a black sports shoes with a cap , I like them because they are very comfortable and handsome . But it just can wear in spring and fall .
In the winter I like to wear skiing clothes , because they are very warm and light .
These are my favorite clothes . What about yours ?
亲,对我的回答满意的话,就给个好评吧。如果还有不清楚的地方,可以跟我继续交流哦。
你的回答完美的解决了我的问题,谢谢!
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码以旅游为题写一篇英文作文不少于五十词带翻译初一英语
Valder¢32B
Japan,which is a country near by china,is aclean and beautiful country.Since last mouth,I went to Japan with my parents.Somebody may think that Japan is a quite country.As our destination was Tokyo,you won't think so.Japan is not only a place for foodies,is also a place for shoppers.Since I am a foodies,here is my food paradise!Sushi is my favourite food as if it is the tastiest food in the Earth.While we were eating,we were also shopping.Japan had many goods for us,so we bought some clothes.We only came to Japan for around 3days.Since the time was up,we went back to China.Japan is a interesting place for me,maybe next time,I will come back.--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------中文翻译(部分英文文法无法翻译)日本是一个座落在中国旁边的国家,是一个美丽干净的国家。自从三个月,我与我的家人一同去了日本。有些人觉得日本是一个安静的国家。我们的目的地是东京,你就不会这样觉得了。日本不仅是一个地方为吃货而设,也是一个地方为购物者。然而,我就是一枚吃货,这里便是我的食物天堂。寿司是我最喜爱的食物,彷如它就是世上最好吃的食物。当我们吃的时候,我们也在购物。日本有很多货物为咱们而设,所以我们买了一些衣服。我们只来到日本大约三个月而已,时间已到,我们返回中国。日本是一个有趣的地方,可能下一次,我会回来的。----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------以上都是我在初一的时候写得,文法略粗糙,希望能够帮到你
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码

参考资料

随机推荐