名称: Neverwinter
类型: , , , ,
发行日期: 日
metacritic
不支持简体中文
本产品尚未对您目前所在的地区语言提供支持。在购买请先行确认目前所支持的语言。
玩 Neverwinter
Free to Play
Greetings, adventurers!Starting to get wanderlust after making safe the streets of Neverwinter? Yeah, us too. Luckily in Neverwinter, there is always adventure to be found!Tomb of Annihilation starts with Sergeant Knox asking you to look into a dreadful death curse afflicting people across Faer?n. You begin your investigation in Helm’s Hold, where many victims of the sickness have gathered for treatment. As you find clues, you are offered to set up an expedition, funded by a secret patron to the Jungles of Chult hoping to find a cure. Helped by Tristopher Chettelbel you secure supplies and a ship, as well as advertise (LFP) that you need adventurers. Some gladly volunteer, like the famous Volothamp Geddarm, eager to gather more material for his books. Some are volunteered to represent Neverwinter, while others “jump” at the chance at adventure! After a long and harrowing journey to Chult, you arrive in Port Nyanzaru, an exotic new hub for endgame players. Most all the conveniences can be found in Port Nyanzaru, as well as some found nowhere else. Along with the new story quest line chasing down the cause of the death curse, you can Join Volo’s monster hunt with a new “Hunter’s Mark” game. Treasures abound in the ruins of the jungle, or in pirate lairs, for those who can get access to treasure maps.
To top everything off, we have a new campaign with great new gear! Some Travel Tips:- The jungles of Chult are deadly. We’ve said this before, but I’m going to stress it here: team up. The creatures of Chult certainly do when they are hunting you…- Once you’ve unlocked the secrets of the death curse, a new dungeon, Tomb of the Nine Gods is ready to explore.- Have your khyek from Sea of Moving Ice? Try it out on the Soshenstar River!- Repeatable Adventure Quests are a great way to procure treasure maps.- The King of Spines is named that for a reason.- Whatever you do, do NOT snicker at Nanny Pu'pu’s name.- Searching and exploring will turn up cool stuff.- Sunscreen. Seriously.Let me put on my dev hat for a bit. When we began to work on River District last year, our art team also started working on assets to build Chult. At that time we had one “jungle” looking plant. It has been a lot of work, and I am super proud of the team in not only what we’ve achieved but the daily excitement level to show off each step.Our goal with Chult was to create a really new place to explore. It has been a great adventure creating this module and we look forward to you sharing your adventuring stories with us… should you survive…CheersThomas FossFor more details on all the new features and the development of Tomb of Annihilation, check out the Dev Blog Hub!
Neverwinter: Tomb of Annihilation will stomp in to PC on July 25 and later in the year for console. Inspired by Wizards of the Coast's latest storyline, adventurers will arrive in the jungles of Chult, where they must uncover the cause of a death curse plaguing the inhabitants.Join Charles Gray and Patrick Poage, as they discuss the Tomb of the Nine Gods, a brand new Dungeon filled with traps, puzzles, and enough peril to wipe your team more times than you can count! Fight bosses with brand new mechanics, which have never been seen before. Make sure this tomb doesn't have your name on it.
“With its fast-paced combat and ubiquitously streamlined design, Neverwinter nails the concept of what an action-MMO should be.”“Neverwinter takes the most satisfying aspects of D&D's 4th edition in terms of combat and development, and turns it into a D&D adventure that left me squeeing with the joy of seeing my favorite monsters and mechanics.”“Cryptic has created a finely tuned, smooth game that remembers the lessons its predecessors learned, and in the process bookends a long progeny of MMORPG development.”
NEW CONTENT
关于这款游戏
最低配置:操作系统: Windows(R) Vista, 7, 8 or 10处理器: Core 2 Duo 1.8Ghz (or equivalent AMD CPU)内存: 2 GB RAM图形: NVidia GeForce 6600, ATI/AMD Radeon X1300, or Intel G965 Express (Direct3D Hardware Feature Level 10)DirectX 版本: 10网络: 宽带互联网连接存储空间: 需要 23 GB 可用空间声卡: DirectX 10 compatible sound chip or onboard audio capability with the latest sound drivers
推荐配置:操作系统: Windows(R) 10处理器: Core i5-2xxx Quad Core or better内存: 4 GB RAM图形: NVidia GeForce GTX 4xx, ATI/AMD Radeon HD 5xxx, or Intel HD Graphics 4xxx (Direct3D Hardware Feature Level 11.0) or betterDirectX 版本: 10网络: 宽带互联网连接存储空间: 需要 23 GB 可用空间声卡: DirectX 10 compatible sound chip or onboard audio capability with the latest sound drivers
(C) 2017 Hasbro, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Dungeons & Dragons, D&D, Neverwinter, Forgotten Realms, Wizards of the Coast, and their respective logos are trademarks of Wizards of the Coast LLC in the U.S.A. and other countries, and are used with permission. Hasbro and its logo are trademarks of HASBRO, Inc. and are used with permission.
(248 篇评测)
(20,256 篇评测)
全部&(20,256)
好评&(15,942)
差评&(4,314)
全部&(20,256)
Steam 购买&(366)
其他&(19,890)
全部语言&(20,256)
您的语言&(154)
最有价值的
7 篇评测符合上述筛选条件