Flash地址复制
Html地址复制
离线看更方便
用或其他应用扫描二维码
掉下去之后游戏就卡死了
怎么办,我也很绝望啊
还好重新登录固定出现在星图前
广播电视节目制作经营许可证:(沪)字第1248号
| 网络文化经营许可证:沪网文[6号 | 信息网络传播视听节目许可证:0910417 | 互联网ICP备案:沪ICP备号-3 沪ICP证:沪B2- | 违法不良信息举报邮箱: | 违法不良信息举报***:转3战争框架:更新后美的不敢看
日&|&围观人数:3395
作者对游戏的评分:
总排名:无
周排名:无
战争框架这次大更新更新了所有的界面和游戏的画面还有超多的东西都更新的超炫酷!还更新了一个李狗蛋(宠物)孵化出来就可以帮你打,但是还是比较贵的。。表示大家看吧炫酷
感谢下列玩家的捧场!
土豪!以下用户花50K豆推荐
以下用户花20K豆推荐
以下用户花10K豆推荐
围观人数:3395
您可能对这些人发布的游评感兴趣:
单机游戏/射击游戏
土豪,花50K豆推荐到首页!
砸20K豆号召大家一起吐槽!
猛砸40K豆号召大家一起谴责!
怒砸80K豆号召大家一起喷!手机游戏&&尽在九游
This is the initial check in of a W
This is the initial check in of a Warframe companion app. I am not a developer for Sony PS4 nor Warframe. I am a fan just like you. Please support them so they continue to make excellent products. With that said, this app is meant to be companion app so that when you play on PS4 it will help you. If you are like me, you play multiple warframes and you have a mix match of mods for them. Some warframes you have all the mods and some you don't. I find it difficult to remember which warframe mods I have and what the controller touchpad gesture it is mapped too. I also can't even remember what the abilities do, lol.Anyway, this app lists all warframes and all abilities. On the warframe info screen it shows the abilities for the warframe organized by gesture. If you swipe up to do a particular ability its at the top of the section, swipe left its shown to left. Besides listing the abilities by name, you can click on the ability to get a description.The current release is functional but its only tested on a nexus 4. Future updates will expand on the abilities. For instance if your particular warframe only has equipped ability X, then you can modify the app so that only that ability is shown. I also think it would be helpful to have a separate screen for each ability so that you could read about range, power usage, tips etc. I'll also try to expand on the list of supported devices.
开发者:TecnoArena.net
Warframe Companion
点击下载按钮,或通过扫描二维码直接下载!
1.2 ***包安卓***包
请用手机扫描二维码订阅~
订阅后可及时接受活动,礼包,开测和开放下载的提醒!

参考资料

随机推荐