如何评价星际争霸2评价的art tools?

SYMBOLIC ANALYSIS TOOLS- THE STATE-OF-THE-ART_图文_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
SYMBOLIC ANALYSIS TOOLS- THE STATE-OF-THE-ART
上传于||文档简介
&&19 ​I​E​E​E​.​ ​P​e​r​s​o​n​a​l​ ​u​s​e​ ​o​f​ ​t​h​i​s​ ​m​a​t​e​r​i​a​l​ ​i​s​ ​p​e​r​m​i​t​t​e​d​.​ ​H​o​w​e​v​e​r​,​ ​p​e​r​m​i​s​s​i​o​n​ ​t​o​ ​r​e​p​r​i​n​t​/​r​e​p​u​b​l​i​s​h​ ​t​h​i​s​ ​m​a​t​e​r​i​a​l​ ​f​o​r​ ​a​d​v​e​r​t​i​s​i​n​g​ ​o​r​ ​p​r​o​m​o​t​i​o​n​a​l​ ​p​u​r​p​o​s​e​s​ ​o​r​ ​f​o​r​ ​c​r​e​a​t​i​n​g​ ​n​e​w​ ​c​o​l​l​e​c​t​i​v​e​ ​w​o​r​k​s​ ​f​o​r​ ​r​e​s​a​l​e​ ​o​r​ ​r​e​d​i​s​t​r​i​b​u​t​i​o​n​ ​t​o​ ​s​e​r​v​e​r​s​ ​o​r​ ​l​i​s​t​s​,​ ​o​r​ ​t​o​ ​r​e​u​s​e​ ​a​n​y​ ​c​o​p
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩2页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢War3 Art Tool 说明与参考 中文版 (1)
作者:ou99孽缘|
小编:邪恶叔|
查看: 1710
这几天上班比较空,把War3 Art Tool 的官方教程翻译一个中文版,关于如何用这个工具,如何用3dsmax制作自己的模型,以及对魔兽里面模型和动画一些深入概念的挖掘都大有裨益,相信对一些做模型的朋友,想学做模型朋友应该有些帮助.里面的许多概念和内容甚至对于做地图的其他方面(比如自定义技能,比如自定义魔法效果等等)都比较有参考价值.内容太多,我今天先贴上第一部分
Introduction
Thank you for installing the Warcraft III Art Tools. With this set of tools, you can create your own custom models and animations for use with Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos and Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne.
工具简介:
感谢您***Warcraft III Art Tools,利用这组工具,您可以创建用于魔兽三:混乱之治和冰峰王座的自定义模型和动画。
PLEASE NOTE: Blizzard Entertainment does NOT directly support the Warcraft III Art Tools. Our technical support team will not answer questions about art tool functionality and will not be able to help resolve problems you may experience while using the art tools.
注意:暴雪公司对该工具不提供支持服务。我们的技术支持组将不会回答相关技术疑问,也不能帮助解决在使用该工具时遇到的一切问题。
System Requirements
You must have a valid license for Discreet’s 3ds max 4 in order to use these art tools. We highly recommend that you use 3ds max version 4.26 with the service pack 1 fixes. Windows 2000 or Windows XP is suggested. To make textures, you will need a paint program, such as Adobe’s Photoshop.
系统要求:
您需要一个合法的Discreet公司3dsmax4账号来应用该工具。我们强烈推荐使用升级过service pack 1补丁的3ds max 4.26版本。需要的操作系统windows 2000 或windows xp。您还需要一个画图程序来绘制贴图,比如adobe公司的photoshop。
Tool Descriptions
The art tools include the following plug-ins for 3ds max:
Model Exporter plug-in (ModelExp)
Warcraft III Material plug-in (War3bmtls)
Warcraft III Preview (SGView)
User Property Editor (UserProp)
Warcraft III Particle plug-in (BlizPart)
Warcraft III Ribbon plug-in (Ribbon)
Each plug-in is described briefly below.
工具描述:
art tool包括如下3ds max插件:
模型导出插件;
魔兽三材质插件;
魔兽三预览工具;
用户属性编辑器;
魔兽三粒子插件;
魔兽三柔体模拟插件;
下面有每个工具的详细介绍。
Model Exporter Plug-in
You will use this plug-in to export your custom model. This plug-in handles converting the model from 3ds max data into data that Warcraft III can use. It also handles converting and exporting your model textures into the correct format for Warcraft III. See Exporting the Model from 3ds max for more information.
模型导出插件
您将运用这个插件导出自定义模型。该插件将模型将3ds max模型数据转换为魔兽三可用的模型数据,它也会将模型的相关贴图转换和导出为魔兽三相关的格式以供游戏使用。
Warcraft III Material Plug-in
A material is a combination of render states (such as transparency, textures, and lighting); Warcraft III uses this combination to draw models on the screen. You will use the Blizzard Material plug-in to manage these render states. The Model Exporter also uses the Blizzard Material plug-in to export rendering information to an output file. See Texture Maps and Materials for more information.
魔兽三材质插件
材质是一个物体外在渲染状态的组合,包括透明度,纹理和灯光效果。魔兽三运用这种组合在屏幕上重绘模型。您可以用这个插件来控制渲染状态。模型导出插件同样是运用这个暴雪材质插件来随同模型导出渲染信息到特定文件。
Warcraft III Preview
When activated, the Model Previewer opens a 3D window that displays your current model and animations in the same way that Warcraft III will display them. This tool allows you to more rapidly test your model and animations during development. See Using Warcraft III Preview or more information.
魔兽三预览工具
当在3ds max中激活预览工具时,程序会打开一个三维窗口以魔兽三同样的方式显示您当前的模型和动画。这个工具让您可以更加快速地在开发阶段测试模型和动画。
User Property Editor
Some information for Warcraft III models is stored in 3ds max user properties. You can use the User Property Editor to change these properties via a 3ds max rollout panel instead of typing them by hand. See The User Property Editor for more information on the User Property Editor and the properties that it can help you change.
用户属性编辑器
有些魔兽三模型的信息是存放在3ds max的用户属性里的。您可以在3ds max的卷展栏中运用这个工具直观地修改这些属性信息,而不用很麻烦的手动输入。
Warcraft III Particle Plug-in
The Warcraft III Particle plug-in provides a custom particle system type. You will use this particle system in your models to create particle effects in the game. The plug-in has a large rollout panel with many parameters that alter how the particle effects look in Warcraft III. Many effects are possible by changing these parameters. See Warcraft III Particle System for more information.
魔兽三粒子插件
该粒子插件提供了一个自定义的粒子系统类型。您可以用这个插件系统为模型创建用于游戏中显示的粒子效果(比如物体发光效果,火焰效果,血液效果等都是)。这个插件有个很长的卷展栏和大量参数可以用来调节粒子效果在游戏中的外观。许多效果都可以通过改变这些参数来实现。
Warcraft III Ribbon Plug-in
The Warcraft III Ribbon plug-in provides a custom ribbon object type. You will use this object in your models to create trail-like ribbon effects. The plug-in has a rollout panel that includes many parameters for customizing ribbon appearance and behavior. Many effects are possible by changing these parameters. See Ribbon Helpers for more information.
魔兽三柔体模拟插件
该插件提供了一个自定义的柔体类型。您可以运用这个插件为您的模型添加类似于尾巴的柔体效果。这个插件有一个专门的卷展栏包括许多参数可以用来自定义柔体外观与行为。许多效果都可以通过改变这些参数来实现。
上一篇:下一篇:
地图名字:火影忍者羁绊6.0 六道仙人箴言
地图类型:魔兽
地图名称:傲斗凌天2.21凌天觉醒
地图类型:魔兽防守地图
地图名字:火影忍者羁绊5.71正式版
地图类型:魔兽防守地
06-1006-0706-0706-0706-0706-0606-0606-0606-0506-05浅谈artDialog的使用
作者:成龙术
artDialog是一种用于页面的弹出对话框组件,是一个基于Javascript编写的,它拥有精致的界面和完善的使用接口。
(1)良好的兼容性:它可以兼容IE6+、火狐、谷歌、Opera等当下最流行的浏览器。
(2)自适应类容:artDialog的特殊UI框架能够适应内容变化,甚至连外部程序动态插入的内容它仍然能自适应,因此你不必去考虑消息内容尺寸使用它。它的消息容器甚至能够根据宽度让文本居中或居左对齐。
(3)完善的接口:它的接口完善,可以轻松与外部程序配合使用。如异步写入消息、控制位置、尺寸、显示与隐藏、关闭等。
想要使用artDialog,你首先的去网站上下载它的相关代码文件,下载下来的文件目录如下:
_doc里面是帮助文档,也就是使用它的api,plugins里面是为了更好的支持iframe框架,提供的js,skins里面是提供的artDialog的各种皮肤文件,你可以再使用的时候随心所欲的使用各种皮肤,其他文件比较重要的是artDialog.js,这个是最主要的文件,jQuery.artDialog.js文件能让你在使用jQuery框架的时候能更好的使用artDialog。
当你想在你的页面使用artDialog的时候,你最需要引入相关的js就可以了。
(1)这是引用artDialog的主要文件,skin就是你需要使用的皮肤
&script src="artDialog.js?skin=default"&&/script&
(2)如果你是使用的Jquery框架,则引入jQuery版本的
&scriptsrc="jquery.artDialog.js?skin=default"&&/script&
(3)如果你使用了iframe,那么你需要在引入iframeTools.js
&scriptsrc="artDialog.iframeTools.js"&&/script&
当你引用完这些,你就可以再你的页面中直接使用artDialog了:
1.最简单的用art.dialog(content, ok, cancel)就可以弹出一个消息对话框了。
Content:需要显示的内容;
Ok:点击确定按钮执行的方法;
Cancel:点击关闭按钮执行的方法。
2.使用字面量传参
使用这个方法,能让你对对话框有跟多的控制,title是对话框的标题,content:是对话框的类容,Icon是图标,follow:用于定位弹出框的位置,就是可以依附在某个页面元素上。Ok:点击确定按钮时执行的方法。
3.当然我们也可以给对话框里面嵌套页面,可以使用art.dialog.open(url,options,cache)方法
其中url就是页面的地址,也可以是一个请求,返回的是一个页面就可以了,options是对话框的各种参数,对话框的长,宽,透明度,是否可以拖动等。Cache是缓存,默认是true。
4.关闭对话框,最简单了调用art.dialog.close()就可以了。
artDialog对话框的基本使用就介绍到这里了,有兴趣的朋友可以去看相关的api文档会了解更多。
请致电400-659-0018或发送与我们联系。

参考资料

随机推荐