怎样怎样从差生成为学霸霸

教育子分类Quora 精选:如何成为学霸? - 有道词典?看天下
文章|Quora 翻译|636@煎蛋网
Quora 上有人提问最好的学习方法是什么,Ahmad Ali 的回答:
This is my research on how to study over two years. I succeeded to get a distinction in 8000 students from many colleges.
关于这个问题我已经研究了有两年了,从不同的学校的8000名学生中做出了区分。
There are two important studies worth sharing before I describe my study method. The first study is about memory graph and the second one is about concentration span.
在分享我研究出的学习方法之前有必要先介绍两个其他的研究成果,第一个是人类记忆曲线图,第二个是人类注意力集中值柱状图。
This study reveals to us that when you read something, your memory of what you read or heard is almost alive.
If we represent this with graph it is horizontally at 100%, and it slowly declines over time. When you review it after one day, memory connections are strengthened. Now its declination is very slow as compared to without review.
This speed decreases with every review of the thing you want to remember. It is explained in the graph below.
第一个研究结果告诉我们,在你背过某些东西之后的那一段时间里你记住的是100%的东西,之后随着时间流逝会慢慢忘记。一天之后当你回顾一遍之后会加强记忆效果。现在你忘掉它的时间会比没有回顾的时候慢上许多,当你回顾的次数越多记得越牢。具体走向如下图所示:
Instead of memorizing, try setting a review plan without any tension and be relaxed. Read with concentration, and then leave it. Read again in the evening, then again the next day, and then again the next week. Test yourself on the 15th day, and then review after one month. You'll notice that your memory, of what you heard, read, or listened, will not decline so easy now plus you remember most of it including subtle things related or within the material.
不要因为背过之后会忘记而感到恐慌,试着制定一个轻松点的回顾计划,在背过之后的当天晚上再看一遍,之后第二天再看一遍,一周之后再看一遍。在第15天的时候看看自己是否都记住了,到了一个月的时候在回顾一遍。这时候你想忘掉这些东西就比较难啦。
Human Attention Span
人类注意力集中值:
As it's clear from this graph, the human attention span is at 30% after 45 minutes. Mostly, that is the length of one class for schools below university level.
In universities it is increased to one hour or more.
You can improve your attention span by increasing the time slowly, but it is better to take a short break (~5 minutes) after about an hour of focused study.
The short break will allow you to regain about 90% of your attention span.
上图很明确的告诉我们在45分钟之后人类只能集中30%的注意力了,因此大多数学校会把一节课的时间设定在45分钟。而大学里则变成了一节课一小时。上了一小时课之后最好活动几分钟,这样你会重新回归到90%的集中注意力。
Another important thing regarding memory is reading a topic from many sources. It has two benefits, less boredom and many different aspects of the same scenario. Later one increases latency of information from different areas of mind when required. The more connections your brain makes with the information, the more likely it will stick in your mind.
另一个关于记忆的重点就是从不同渠道去了解这个知识点。这样做有两点好处,第一点就是这样不至于太无聊而且你还能从多方面看待一个问题,第二点好处就是这时你的脑中已经记住了不同领域的潜在知识。你的大脑和一个知识点关联的越紧密,你牢记它的可能性就越高。
Another important consideration is the productive hours. It may be different for few people but mostly early morning is the most productive time.
还有一个需要注意的方面就是效率时间。小部分的人可能不同,但大多数人都是早上的时候记东西更有效率。
Remember to keep the room temperature a little warm. It will help in focusing.
另外就是当房间温度比较暖和的时候对集中注意力比较有帮助。
After a lot of study about how to study I devised a plan, which was refined over time and according to the results. Now here is a refined plan, in which are inherent many researches and experiences I have come across.
下面进入正题,在经过了对如何学习进行大量研究之后我制定出了一个计划,随后这个计划又被不断地完善。现在要说的就是这个完善过的版本,它融合了多种研究成果和我的个人经历。
Planning and managing your study
计划并管理你的学习时间
M mine was 11 hours for study. It is first step to success. (I was studying, and interested in it, so I was giving most of you may have less than 11 hours of course. It just shows my dedication towards academics and the dreams I had after graduation. I
I knew that without hard-work, I won’t be able to get along. After getting a position, I was able to continue my study for free. I also received prize money from the government and a special training for more motivation and visits. Yes, I got a Talent Award too.)
1. 做个时间表。我个人的时间表是11个小时,这是成功的第一步。(我个人本身就是个学霸因此制定的时间比较长,当然了你也可以制定个短一点的时间表。这只是展现了我毕业后对学术和梦想的追求。我出生贫寒,我深知只有努力工作才能出人头地。获得一些成就后,我就能继续免费学习。政府还给了一些奖金,我也参加了一项特殊训练,是的,我还获得了天才奖金。)
Humans can concentrate for 40 minutes on a subject, or maximum 1 hour. Do change your study material/subject after every 40 minutes or 1 hour. But later on you can increase this time slowly to 2 hours. I did this.
2. 人类可以在一科上专注学习40分钟,撑死了也就一个小时。因此每40分钟或者一小时转换你学习的学科。但在转职成高级学霸之后你可以把一科的时间增加到两小时,我就是这么做的。
Start time table by learning new things, after looking at the last day topics. Later chapters in books mostly have references from former ones. Learning new things at start gives you hope and makes you motivated.
3. 每天最开始先回顾前一天所学的知识,之后开始学习新知识。因为书本里的知识都是前后照应的,每天一开始就学习新知识会给你些乐趣和动力。
Don’t start one subject or mo take a break of 5 to ten minutes. In this time eat some chocolate, fruits and vitamins. Do some sit stands and go out to look in nature and have an analog (natural phenomena) thinking to refresh. This is a right click and refresh for you on your desktop to start another application.
4. 别在学完一科之后立马学下一科,中间歇五到十分钟。这段时间可以吃点零食,瞟几眼邻桌的美女来重整气势。
Study each subject three times a day, design time table such that every subject has 3 shifts per day.
5. 每天每科要学三轮,你定制的时间表里每科应该有三次的轮班。
Take notes in the first shift, and rehearse them in second shift and so on. Notes should not be exact copy of the book text.
6. 第一轮学习的时候记笔记,第二轮第三轮里不断修正笔记。笔记最好不要是照搬书本的。
Re-allocate time for your modules in timetable after every, maximum two weeks. Or take your exams after one week and re-allocate based on the exam results.
7. 最多每两个星期要重新分配你的时间表,或者是在考试之后根据你的每科成绩来重新分配时间。
Exam yourself sometime in the middle of the time table.
8. 在执行了几次时间表后检测一下自己这是否合适。
Have some extra time to look topics of this day you have studied, at the end of study time table.
9. 在每天时间表的最后要留出时间来回顾今天所学的
Second day, start with looking at the topics of the last day. But never do an exam at the start of study time. Increase difficulty slowly from start to end.
10. 第二天的时候先回顾一下昨天学的,但不要上来就给自己找张卷子做。学习的难度应该是慢慢增加的。
Do some statistics on important and less important subjects or difficult and easy subjects and divide time with statistics methods. For example by first assigning the difficulty level to each subject like 40% and 60% etc.
11. 先统计出哪科重要哪科不重要,或者哪科比较难哪科比较容易。
If studying something which could be easily implemented in home or lab, don’t miss it. I, when studying biology, had tried to produce a new family of a tree though it was just a try and nothing resulted. I have been programming to simulate the physics concepts which helped a lot.
12. 当学过的东西能在家里或实验室里实践的时候,大胆的做吧。我在学生物的时候就曾试着用一棵树繁殖出新的小树苗,虽然最后失败了。另外我还用计算机编程模拟一些物理理论,这对我很有帮助。
Subject specific study techniques
特定某一科的学习方法
For math subjects, try to solve a question, if you fail, just do it with your hands by looking at some help book. After you finish copying by hands, you will infer what was missing. This is called learning with hands not mind. This is because some time an answer tells you about the solution in math.
1. 对于数学科目,在你解题失败后照着***手抄一遍。在你抄完之后你会发现自己到底哪步错了,好记性不如烂笔头,这是因为在数学题里***一般都包含着解题步骤。
For physics subjects, start with writing the topics equation, prove it on paper same as stated above in (math method), then start with the theory. Attach equation with the topic.
2. 对于物理科目,先写一些定理的等式,照着上述数学方法一样把他证明出来,之后再去学习跟这个定理等式有关的内容。
For English, write difficult words on the note book. Learn them first.
3. 对于英语,把难词写在本上,先把他们学会了。
For theory subjects, read a lot on the same topic from different sources, read the topic on book, leave it. Now read it on Wikipedia and leave it. Learn it on some other book. This is easy and very useful method. Don't try to learn from your book only this will bore you and you won’t remember well.
4. 对于理论性课程,找不同的关于同一个理论的文献看看。比如先看看书里说的,再看看煎蛋里怎么说的,最后再看看别的书里怎么说的。这是个简单有效的方法。单看书本里的内容会让你觉得很枯燥并且你记得也不会太牢。
End preparing for exams about one week before. Design your exams timetable so that your intense preparation ends about one week before the first day of paper. This will help in
1. 在考试要开始的前一周就要把所有东西都复习过一遍。制定你的考试复习时间表并在考试开始前一周结束它。
Tension free preparation. Inside your heart you know I have one week, as a backup.
2. 在遵循考试时间表的时候不用太紧张,因为你知道你还有一周的备用时间。
One week extra preparation. The last EXTRA week is now more valuable than one month. Everything you will do in this week will be extra and very motivational for you.
3. 最后一周的额外准备时间是最有价值的,这一周里你所做的一切都是为你额外增添信心的。
If there is 2, 3 days break between papers, don't stick with one subject. As mentioned above it kills productive study and focus. Change study module for the sake of attaining mind focus and refreshment, at least.
4. 如果每场考试之间有两三天的休息时间,不要用这几天只看一科,如前面所说,这样效率会大打折扣。
Review your notes the day before paper. This will give you an overview of all topics plus strengthening the memory connections for those topics.
5. 考试前一天再复习一下笔记。这回让你对所有知识点有个全局的把握,并且增强你对所有主题的记忆力。
After paper is over, don’t throw the question paper into dust bin, thinking that it’s gone now. It can help your mind settle down. Read and examine how much you did correctly.
6. 考试结束后,不要把试卷随手扔进垃圾桶,不要认为这已经过去了。 静下心,重新阅读并检查一下作对了多少题。
Keep calculating marks you obtained in each paper and adding to total. It will motivate you, like we do in scoring games.
7. 保持记录分数的习惯,并且汇总到一起,这会激励你,就像我们游戏的排行榜一样。
Don’t forget the one and only solution for refreshment and energy of mind, the exercise and healthy foods in exams.
8. 不要忘记在考试中能唯一并且有效的恢复你的精神的方法,保持锻炼,用餐营养。
Miscellaneous facts
其他一些事情
Don't listen to love music or such type of songs. Listen to some good motivational music like "K'NAAN - W***IN' FLAG".
1. 最好不要听什么爱情曲之类的,可以听听一些有激励效果的歌曲。
Do take some time for spirituality or loneliness, for many reasons it’s important.
2. 给自己一些独处时间,这很重要。
Play some sports or exercise, not too much.
3. 偶尔出去打会球什么的。
Eat different things in daily life and especially in break times.
4. 每天中间休息的时候吃点不同的东西。
Listen to news for some time. If learning English, listen to BBC.
5. 听听新闻,如果是学英语的话可以听听BBC。
Play with children, they are also learning, observe them and their interest.
6. 和小孩玩玩。
Do spend some time with family and share your status.
7. 和家人聊聊天分享你的学习成果。
If possible, do have some time to teach someone. It will be best, if you can teach what you are learning yourself.
8. 如果可能的话试着去教教别人,这是学习的最好方法。
For your tasks apart from study, make a to-do list. It’s very important to lessen the distraction and burden from your mind.
9. 对每天要做的非学习活动,列个清单。提高注意力和减少压力是很重要的。
Understanding the problem, half solves it.
10. 搞懂问题就是解决了一半。
Imagine your success every day, imagine the future. You are investing on your future.
11. 每天意淫一下你未来成功的样子。
Spread knowledge.
12. 发散思维。
本文由有道词典原创或授权发布,转载请注明出处和链接,
栏目内容合作、商务推广、资料投稿等请联系:
Ɣ回顶部最近更新初中综合
初中综合本月点播排行
当前位置:&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&初中如何成为数学学霸
初中如何成为数学学霸
教程类型:初中综合
观看次数:加载中
更新时间: 14:16:52
教程播放列表
初中如何成为数学学霸-教程简介
很多学生都愿意成为班级中的学霸,但要想实现并不容易。
对于初中的学生来讲,如果想学习成绩好,不光要努力才行,更得掌握科学的学习方法。
初中如何成为数学学霸?
要信很多人想知道具体的方法,所以我们给大家提供了这部初中数学学习方法。
相信有这个方法的指导,再加上自己的努力,你的数习成绩一定能在班级中非常优秀。
数学成绩特别重要,特别是以后上大学想学习理科的话,更得把数学学好。
到报考大学的时候会发现,绝大多数科目都对数学能力有一定的要求。
如果你的数学成绩很差,那以后考大学,很多专业都无法学好。
以前数学成绩不太好,到了初中再努力也不晚。现在努力照样还能成为学霸。
相信你的学习方法只要正确了,一般都能得高分。
我也把这个教程分享给想提高初中数学成绩的朋友们。
愿我们这个数学学习方法,都能帮助大家成为真正的学霸。
本站视频教程视频来自网络,版权归原创者所有,如果侵犯了你的权益,请通知我们,我们会及时删除,谢谢合作!Copyright @ 快速学习网 版权所有 豫ICP备号网页设计教程与开发
提供各种常见网页效果
提供各种各样的设计教程
装扮QQ,让QQ变得更酷
设计参考,提高自升水平
学习服务器和操作系统
提供各种素材和工具
收藏学习资料
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
我要当学霸怎么申请学霸达人
&  我要当学霸申请学霸达人方法。想要当学霸那先成为学霸达人吧,这样不管发布什么帖子都会有人跟,而且还会有更多特权,那么要怎么申请为学霸达人呢?现在小编就教大家我要当学霸申请学霸达人方法。
  1)打开我要当学霸,点击下方的【发现】,然后点击下方的【学霸达人】;(如下图)
  2)点击右下方的【立即申请】,接着选择达人类型,自后点击【提交】即可。(如下图)
转载请注明:破洛洛(谢谢合作)
上一篇文章: 下一篇文章:
网友评论:

参考资料

随机推荐