逆战打逆战僵尸猎场场英雄或高级英雄用什么GP武器好,注意是GPGPGPGPGPGPGP!

gpg --import fails with no valid OpenPGP data found - Stack Overflow
to customize your list.
Join the Stack Overflow Community
Stack Overflow is a community of 6.7 million programmers, just like you, helping each other.
J it only takes a minute:
This is the first time I figured I had better check the keys of the bind software I want to install.
So I downloaded what I think is a OpenPGP key ...
$ wget ftp://ftp.isc.org/isc/bind9/9.9.4/bind-9.9.4.tar.gz.sha1.asc
... then I tried to "import" this key like this ...
$ gpg --import bind-9.9.4.tar.gz.sha1.asc
... but I get this error message:
gpg: no valid OpenPGP data found.
gpg: Total number processed: 0
What am I doing wrong?
The command syntax is gpg bind-9.9.4.tar.gz.sha1.asc. Of course, this gives an error that no public key is found. You can download public keys from pgpkeys.mit.edu.
explains the process step-by-step.
Sometimes, you
words like these: “It is essential that you verify the integrity of the downloaded files using the PGP or MD5 signatures […] using the following commands […]”.
gpg --import KEYS
gpg --verify &software-bundle&.asc
You know you should do. And without reading all of it, you may think: Two commands, one to attach the signature file and one to verify the downloaded software. It is not.
KEYS does not refer to the downloaded asc file, but to a special file named KEYS that you need to download separately. See the step “Download KEYS”. The link is not pointing to the asc file as you might think. It points to something else. These KEYS are needed to check the integrity of the asc file itself. The second command seems to perform both checks then. It verifies the asc file given as parameter (using the imported keys), but if you try to run it on the standalone asc file, it says:
gpg: no signed data
gpg: can't hash datafile: No data
So I think it also verifies the integrity of the software, too, which is expected to be a file with the same name except the tailing .asc in the same directory. (But I didn’t find a proof for this to be true by now.)
Your Answer
Post as a guest
Post as a guest
By posting your answer, you agree to the
Not the answer you're looking for?
Browse other questions tagged
The week's top questions and answers
Important community announcements
Questions that need answers
By subscribing, you agree to the
rev .24947
Stack Overflow works best with JavaScript enabled当前位置:
发布时间:日 15:32&&&&&&
作者:兔玩网&&&&&&
来源:兔玩网
  在逆战朱雀玄武麒麟刑天肆虐的今天,非R武器还有没有生存的空间呢。今天小编带大家盘点一下逆战中不花钱的神器,逆战十大GP步***。
  10.G36C
  作为逆战首款带套的GP武器,这把***还是很良心的,楼主自己叫它GP版玄武,用法可以参考玄武,扫射爆头还是非常带感的,点射也比较精准,缺点换弹慢,切***慢,威力蛋疼。
  9.famas
  曾经的点射神器,三连发模式下三颗子弹非常集中,爆头高手都喜欢用,用好了敢和狙对刚,当年被这把***虐过的举手,只可惜后来就削了,三发不在密集,第三颗子弹已经飞了&不过现在还可以偶尔见到有高手用,还是比较犀利!
  8.AN94
  如果不是削过,它可以排前3的,大家都懂。我觉得用泼水来形容AN94更为贴切,极快的射速扫射起来就像泼出去的水幕一样,把敌人立刻就打成了马蜂窝!毕竟94也曾经出现在职业赛场,这是GP神器的至高荣耀!尽管削过,但还是偶尔能碰到用94的大神,打得你不要不要的
  7.QBZ95
  玄武的鼻祖,尽管被后辈超越,但不失为一代经典!95的特性就是高射速高稳定,远可点近可扫,能适应各种作战环境,而且扫起来我觉得比玄武带感!更重要的是,我们的解放军叔叔也在用!
  6.MK14EBR
  名字比较绕口,售价1000月券7天,还是比较良心的,它刚出来的时候大家都说它是月券版12,不过楼主觉得毕竟是月券武器,怎么可能像12辣么变态!对这把***整体评价,好用,声音好听!
  5.AR15-A
  黑铁AR15的升级版,披上了迷彩外套,相比黑铁增加了弹容量,稳定性和精准度也有提升,就是说扫射弹道比原版更密集,远距离点射也不错,而且扫起来比带套的AR15带感!唯一的缺点就是威力了
  4.Z型步***
  获取方式还是需要一些付出的,不过得到后绝对不会让你后悔!Z步的弹道很稳很直,点扫都没有压力,不过声音难听了点,刺耳,我朋友戏称Z步是气***(换弹的声音)。
  3.ARX160
  作为逆战最贵的GP***,它的性能可不是盖的,10万GP的价格也不是吹的!号称GP版朱雀,点射性能十分优秀,精准无比,而且个人感觉相比朱雀点起来比朱雀犀利,爆头的快感也比朱雀好!扫射也好于朱雀!只是那维修费真的让人蛋疼!
  100月券7天,超良心之作啊!我敢说这把***是逆战AK家族最好的,不服来辩!拥有其它AK无法比拟的精准点射,又继承了AK的扫射性能,只能说,这真是一把牛掰的AK!有了它,还买什么白虎?!
  1.SCAR
  没看错就是它,楼楼以前一直在用,虽然现在是朱雀党了,但是对于它的感情还是很深嗒!对于它也不多说了,奏是喜欢!
  以上就是逆战十大GP步***,不同的人适合不同的武器,希望以上内容对大家有帮助。
兔玩工具推荐

参考资料

随机推荐