有人能帮我修改出玲珑玉和造梦西游3牛魔王时装装吗...

有人能帮看英文作文吗 错很多的样子 有人能帮我指出哪里错 改怎改吗 能的话就感激不尽了Earthquake was the most unforgettable event for me, which began in September eleven.
Just a few years ago, I felt something wake me up. When I slept my father pushed me and said, ‘‘earthquake’’. We escaped to outdoor. We stayed in car because had more earthquake. Finally, earthquake had stopped in the morning. We went to check our house. Many things had been broken by earthquake. Luckily, our house did not fall down. We started to clean our house. After we cleaned our house, w went to urban. It was terrible. Many buildings felled down. My school has been destroyed. The playground could not be use. I didn’t need to go to school for two weeks.
After two weeks, students went back to school. Many people gave many supports to our urban. We appreciated that. It was a hard time for us, but many people helped us. We could build our urban again.
Earthquake which happened in September eleven was the most unforgettable to me.Just a few years ago,one night when I was still in my slumberland ,I felt something that woke me up.My father pushed me and said,‘‘earthquake’’.We escaped to outside of the house.We stayed in car because the earthquake became stronger.Finally,it had stopped by morning.We went to check our house.Many things had broken in result of earthquake.Luckily,our house did not fall down.We started to clean our house.After we cleaned our house,we went to the city.It was terrible.Many buildings fell down.My school had been destroyed.The playground could not be used any more.I didn’t need to go to school for two weeks before the students could come back to.Many people gave many supports to our city.We appreciated that.It was a hard time for us,but many people helped us and we could rebuild our city.其实问题不大啦,但是断句太多了,有些不该断的就最好不要断.中国式英语不是很严重而且很多句子偶读的通.注意一下用词和联句就可以啦,urban这个词不是用来表示你想表示的城市的意思,用city比较好.还有for,to,过去式等等就好了.这些要下功夫去背
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
We appreciated that--------that改成it.because had more earthquake------------had改成there were more
The playground could not be use-----------------usedearthquake had stopped -------------...
扫描下载二维码 造梦西游3 所有物品的修改方法_电脑基础知识_IT/计算机_专业资料。造梦西游3新手...造梦西游3所有文本 3页 免费 造梦西游3所有代码大全 16页 免费 造梦西游3代码...  造梦西游3 所有物品的修改方法_电脑基础知识_IT/计算机_专业资料。造梦西游3 所有...造梦西游3修改代码大全 4页 免费 造梦西游3所有文本 3页 免费 造梦西游3升级...  造梦西游 基本修改 1405人
造梦西游3方法大全修改 7147人
造梦西游CE修改步骤...4:全选右边所有搜索出来的值 下拉编辑框 全选修改为jlzlwsz精良转轮王时装或者jl...  造梦西游修改必用装备 CE使用方法_计算机硬件及网络_IT/计算机_专业资料。修改必...造梦西游2修改大全 4页 免费
造梦西游2爆率表 1页 免费
造梦西游CE修改步骤...  造梦西游图文全通关攻略。悟空普通攻击秒杀 1.20000 改00 改00 改00 改00 改9999 唐僧普通攻击秒杀 2.00000 改9.....  造梦西游 - 攻击力CE修改教程_计算机软件及应用_IT/计算机_专业资料。造梦西游 ...造梦西游3修改代码大全 4页 免费 造梦西游CE修改等级 6页 免费
CE修改造梦西游...  [原创] 造梦西游 3 极限大年兽修改图文教程 先给大家看看我的: 首先你要去抓...造梦西游3极限修改武器和... 23页 免费
造梦西游3代码大全 8页 免费 ©...  2014造梦西游3代码大全_计算机软件及应用_IT/计算机_专业资料。2014造梦西游3代码大全 2014 造梦西游 3 代码大全新 手修改必备工具: ce5.6.1 ce6.1 ce6.2 ...  造梦西游2修改爆率_财会/金融考试_资格考试/认证_教育专区。百孔课堂之修改爆率 ...造梦西游2修改大全 4页 免费
造梦西游 暴率修改 4页 免费 造梦...

参考资料

随机推荐