如何才能让1.20打开的魔兽地图1.20转1.24,1.24e...

查看: 36230|回复: 356
魔兽地图4MB大小限制破解补丁(支持1.24/1.23/1.20e)地图大于4M联机的朋友比用!
需要联机的朋友请注意, 如果你使用大于4MB地图进行联机, 那么请你告诉和你联机的朋友, 下载使用本补丁对魔兽进行补丁操作. 否则, 他是无法正常和你联机游戏的.
QQ截图未命名.jpg (46.92 KB, 下载次数: 948)
17:13 上传
1. 突破魔兽1.20e / 1.23 / 1.24 版4MB大小限制. 1.24本身是8MB限制.&&解除8MB限制.
2. 界面上一点小更新.
1. 下载好压缩包后, 可解压至任意目录, 打开软件选择你的魔兽根目录, 然后点击突破限制按钮即可;
2. 如果想要恢复, 则点击恢复按钮即可.
游客,如果您要查看隐藏内容请

[Ou99] Lv.1, 积分 13, 距离下一级还需 37 积分
UID力量3 敏捷3 智力3 偶久币2 元宝0
I already wasted almost 2 years of my college time. Now I want to get back on track resume my interests, but I find it hard confusing to plan how to cover up all the things,Ray Ban Caravan Replacement Lenses, sometimes I feel panicked too. So,Oakley Sunglasses Outlet San Marcos, what strategy/schedule should I use or how should I change my habits to improve myself?. I was introduced to Genesis by an Italian friend of mine back in 1974 (just prior to the Lamb Lies Down launch),Oakley Gascan Grey Lenses, and have been an ardent fan since. I figure most of your stories are probably similar
I already wasted almost 2 years of my college time. Now I want to get back on track resume my interests, but I find it hard confusing to plan how to cover up all the things,Ray Ban Caravan Replacement Lenses, sometimes I feel panicked too. So,Oakley Sunglasses Outlet San Marcos, what strategy/schedule should I use or how should I change my habits to improve myself?. I was introduced to Genesis by an Italian friend of mine back in 1974 (just prior to the Lamb Lies Down launch),Oakley Gascan Grey Lenses, and have been an ardent fan since. I figure most of your stories are probably similar
{:4_130:}好东西
发生的故事的规定发给的
{:4_130:}急需啊
别人也要安??那上浩方就用不了。。。。
dddddddddddddddddddd
{:4_136:}好东西
好东西{:4_131:}

参考资料

随机推荐