烟味蜀黍蜀黍是什么意思思

当前位置: &
旅游车车厢里充满了烟味的英文
英文翻译the air in the coach was thick with tobacco fumes&&&& tourist bus... &&&&&&carriage the vicinity outsid ...... &&&&&& inside... &&&&&& be full of... &&&&&& fulfi ...... &&&&&&smoke... &&&&&& flavour... &&&&&&laughter filled the room... &&&&&&this lake is alive with fish... &&&&&&my little airport... &&&&&&there s a smile... &&&&&&his heart swelled with pity. love and pity... &&&&&&my heart overflowed with tenderness... &&&&&&i was full of joy... &&&&&&and i know that it is love... &&&&&& roadster
roadster body, sports car body... &&&&&& tourist bus [coach]◇旅游车停车场 trailer park... &&&&&&the hall resounded with the laughter of children... &&&&&&full of a kind of worm in blood of cattle... &&&&&&her eyes were full of mischief. unruly... &&&&&&the article i should read,full of strange words... &&&&&&there are many vacant seats in the carriage... &&&&&&be filled with/ be full of... &&&&&&city tour bus... &&&&&&tourist bus... &&
关注微信公众号:chachacidian,即可查询单词
相邻词汇热门词汇
旅游车车厢里充满了烟味的英文翻译,旅游车车厢里充满了烟味英文怎么说,怎么用英语翻译旅游车车厢里充满了烟味,旅游车车厢里充满了烟味的英文意思,,,,发音,例句,用法和解释由查查在线词典提供,版权所有违者必究。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Copyright &
(京ICP备号)
All rights reserved

参考资料

随机推荐