最新。。懂的my name is tomjunkai@tom....

电影月度排行榜
最新电视剧
电视剧月度排行榜
动漫月度排行榜
综艺月度排行榜& “My name is Tom. My b...”习题详情
111位同学学习过此题,做题成功率60.3%
My name is Tom. My best friends are John and Ann. John lives near my house and we are in the same class. He’s tall and thin, he has blonde hair and blue eyes. He is polite and very clever. He is very good at math and sometimes helps me with my homework sometimes. He usually wears jeans and a blue T--shirt. We three often play basketball in a nearby park.My friend Ann studies at another school. She’s short and slim(苗条的) with straight brown hair and brown eyes. She’s a little bit shy. We all have Kong fu lessons every Tuesday and Friday afternoon. We love Kung fu very much. Ann is really good at Kung fu. We call her the “Kong fu girl”. Sometimes she practices Kung fu with us. She loves wearing a T--shirts and a hat. The three of us have great fun together.【小题1】What does John look like?A.He is shortB.He is fatC.He is tall and thinD.He has brown eyes【小题2】What do three children do together?A.Play footballB.Play basketballC.Have English lessonsD.Watch movies.【小题3】Who is good at math?A.AnnB.TomC.JohnD.All of them【小题4】When do they have Kung fu lessons?A.Every MondayB.Every Tuesday afternoon.C.Every Saturday afternoon.D. Every day【小题5】Which of the following is NOT true?A.Ann is a little bit shy.B.John usually wears jeans and a T-shirt.C.They call Ann the “kung fu girl”.D.Tom dislikes kung fu at all.C&
本题难度:一般
题型:解答题&|&来源:2012-辽宁省辽阳九中初一下学期期中考试英语试题
分析与解答
习题“My name is Tom. My best friends are John and Ann. John lives near my house and we are in the same class. ...”的分析与解答如下所示:
【小题1】细节理解题,根据文中语句“He’s tall and thin, he has blonde hair and blue eyes.”理解可知。【小题2】细节理解题,根据文中语句“We three often play basketball in a nearby park.”理解可知。【小题3】细节理解题,根据文中语句“He is very good at math and sometimes helps me with my homework sometimes.”理解可知。【小题4】细节理解题,根据文中语句“We all have Kong fu lessons every Tuesday and Friday afternoon.”理解可知。【小题5】理解推断题。
找到***了,赞一个
如发现试题中存在任何错误,请及时纠错告诉我们,谢谢你的支持!
My name is Tom. My best friends are John and Ann. John lives near my house and we are in the same cl...
错误类型:
习题内容残缺不全
习题有文字标点错误
习题内容结构混乱
习题对应知识点不正确
分析解答残缺不全
分析解答有文字标点错误
分析解答结构混乱
习题类型错误
错误详情:
我的名号(最多30个字):
看完解答,记得给个难度评级哦!
“My name is Tom. My b...”的最新评论
欢迎来到乐乐题库,查看习题“My name is Tom. My best friends are John and Ann. John lives near my house and we are in the same class. He’s tall and thin, he has blonde hair and blue eyes. He is polite and very clever. He is very good at math and sometimes helps me with my homework sometimes. He usually wears jeans and a blue T--shirt. We three often play basketball in a nearby park.My friend Ann studies at another school. She’s short and slim(苗条的) with straight brown hair and brown eyes. She’s a little bit shy. We all have Kong fu lessons every Tuesday and Friday afternoon. We love Kung fu very much. Ann is really good at Kung fu. We call her the “Kong fu girl”. Sometimes she practices Kung fu with us. She loves wearing a T--shirts and a hat. The three of us have great fun together.【小题1】What does John look like?A.He is shortB.He is fatC.He is tall and thinD.He has brown eyes【小题2】What do three children do together?A.Play footballB.Play basketballC.Have English lessonsD.Watch movies.【小题3】Who is good at math?A.AnnB.TomC.JohnD.All of them【小题4】When do they have Kung fu lessons?A.Every MondayB.Every Tuesday afternoon.C.Every Saturday afternoon.D. Every day【小题5】Which of the following is NOT true?A.Ann is a little bit shy.B.John usually wears jeans and a T-shirt.C.They call Ann the “kung fu girl”.D.Tom dislikes kung fu at all.”的***、考点梳理,并查找与习题“My name is Tom. My best friends are John and Ann. John lives near my house and we are in the same class. He’s tall and thin, he has blonde hair and blue eyes. He is polite and very clever. He is very good at math and sometimes helps me with my homework sometimes. He usually wears jeans and a blue T--shirt. We three often play basketball in a nearby park.My friend Ann studies at another school. She’s short and slim(苗条的) with straight brown hair and brown eyes. She’s a little bit shy. We all have Kong fu lessons every Tuesday and Friday afternoon. We love Kung fu very much. Ann is really good at Kung fu. We call her the “Kong fu girl”. Sometimes she practices Kung fu with us. She loves wearing a T--shirts and a hat. The three of us have great fun together.【小题1】What does John look like?A.He is shortB.He is fatC.He is tall and thinD.He has brown eyes【小题2】What do three children do together?A.Play footballB.Play basketballC.Have English lessonsD.Watch movies.【小题3】Who is good at math?A.AnnB.TomC.JohnD.All of them【小题4】When do they have Kung fu lessons?A.Every MondayB.Every Tuesday afternoon.C.Every Saturday afternoon.D. Every day【小题5】Which of the following is NOT true?A.Ann is a little bit shy.B.John usually wears jeans and a T-shirt.C.They call Ann the “kung fu girl”.D.Tom dislikes kung fu at all.”相似的习题。

参考资料

随机推荐