前几天我的qq炫舞情侣装净搭点卷点卷被盗了,我很气愤!帮忙...

今天和他一起玩了炫舞,尽管时间只有半个多小时,但是我感觉很开心。
他是我的高中同学,因为开学时的一个偶然,他和我同桌了,那时候的我很害羞,根本不知道和男生说话是件正常的事情,所以不会主动和他说话。他成绩很好,可是就算我在学习上有问题我也不会去问他,因为害羞。后来看到前面的一位女生特意转过来问他题目,我渐渐胆子也大起来,会偶尔问他写题目。
还记得有一次英语课,老师让我们用英语介绍下同桌,可是那时候我和他根本没有说过话,他叫什么我都不知道,他也不和我说话,可能他也不知道我叫什么把。我很怕老师叫到我,因为我根本不知道他叫什么?可是偏偏怕什么就来什么,老师居然叫到我了,幸亏在老师给我们准备的时候我偷偷看了他作业本上的名字。我就这么结结巴巴的把他介绍出来了。
后来在一个早上,我去田径队训练了,等我回来的时候,我发现我换位置了,是我换到后面的位置了,我感到很气愤,因为我和他分开了,。。。。。。然后上课的时候我就这么时不时的看他(我在他后面,他不知道的)。好像老天知道我的心事似得,之间的几次位置变动使我和他拉近了距离,他在我前面,呵呵,有机会和他说话了,可是说话并不多,一直这样,我和他一直保持这样的关系。我没有打破那层薄薄的纸。&
到了高二就分班了,高二高三我和他就隔了一堵墙。有时他从我们班级外面走过,我都会看看他,除了这个没有别的机会看到他了。到了高考结束我们还是没有留下对方的联系方式。
到了大学,我以为我以后的生命里不会有他的身影。在一个阳光明媚的日子里,在从杭州到我回家的路上,我们见面了,一个偶然的机会见面了,他主动问我留下了号码,我很开心,因为他的主动。可是他居然忘记了我叫什么名字,在他存号码的时候我看见他存了一个“阿”字,我就知道他忘记我的名字,可是我不在乎。。。。因为。。。。。就这样我们有了联系。
我的朋友还请我和他一起吃饭,我很开心,第一次和他一起吃饭,尽管还有别人在,我们几个聊天好开心。很怀念那时光。过了一些日子,我忍不住了,顾不了其他的,我打破了那层纸,可是那时已经晚了,他已经有了女朋友,我知道后有点失落,可是我还是不在乎。我和他说了好久,他说“我们不可能的,但愿是最好的朋友”为什么?他说“不喜欢我”我也知道凭我和他目前的联系当然是不可能的。他对我没有那样的感觉。随后我们就这样以朋友的关系来往(也没怎么来往,只是偶尔下短信)................
.................太多,感觉5年前的一切都呈现在昨天一样。可以说是很多回忆,也可以说是少得可怜的回忆。。。。。。
已投稿到:
以上网友发言只代表其个人观点,不代表新浪网的观点或立场。很多时候我生气了,你都不会来安慰我,到头来,依旧是我先向你低头。。。你知道吗,真的觉得自己就像是个傻瓜。。。暑假里你迷上了炫舞,在那里找了个老婆,,我很生气,你说这只是游戏而已。既然是游戏为什么还要在聊天中喊着老公老婆呢。既然是游戏,当我问你如果我玩炫舞时你会选谁,你回答的是选她呢。既然是游戏,当我让你不要玩的时候,你口上答应着,背地里还要玩呢。既然是游戏,当我把那个人拉进黑名单之后,你还要加那个只有三个人的群呢。。。。。。 的翻译是:Many times I was angry and you will not comfort me, in the end, still I bow to you ... You know, really feel like a fool ... Summer vacation you fell in love with fancy dance, where he found a wife, and I was so angry that you say it's just a game. Since it is a game why in chat shout, husband wife
中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
很多时候我生气了,你都不会来安慰我,到头来,依旧是我先向你低头。。。你知道吗,真的觉得自己就像是个傻瓜。。。暑假里你迷上了炫舞,在那里找了个老婆,,我很生气,你说这只是游戏而已。既然是游戏为什么还要在聊天中喊着老公老婆呢。既然是游戏,当我问你如果我玩炫舞时你会选谁,你回答的是选她呢。既然是游戏,当我让你不要玩的时候,你口上答应着,背地里还要玩呢。既然是游戏,当我把那个人拉进黑名单之后,你还要加那个只有三个人的群呢。。。。。。
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
When I am angry, you are not to comfort me, in the end, you still are my first bow. . . You know, I have felt like a fool. . . Summer vacation where you fell in love with Dancer, where he found a wife, I am angry, you say this is just games. Since it is in the chat in the game why his wife does her
Many times I was angry and you will not comfort me, in the end, still I bow to you ... You know, really feel like a fool ... Summer vacation you fell in love with fancy dance, where he found a wife, and I was so angry that you say it's just a game. Since it is a game why in chat shout, husband wife
Many times I was angry and you will not comfort me, in the end, still I bow to you ... You know, really feel like a fool ... Summer vacation you fell in love with fancy dance, where he found a wife, and I was so angry that you say it's just a game. Since it is a game why in chat shout, husband wife
Many a time I got angry, you are not going to come to console me, and in the end, it is still my first bow to you. . . Do you know, we really felt like a fool. . . At the summer vacation, Hyun-dance, you find in it a wife was, I was very angry, and you say that this is only game. Since it is a game
Every so often I have been angry, you all cannot comfort me, in the end, is as before I lowers the head first to you.。。You know, really thought oneself likely is a fool.。。In the summer vacation you were infatuated with have dazzled the dance, has looked for a wife in there, I was angry very much, yo
相关内容&aEach month a very troublesome yeah. 每个月一非常麻烦呀。 & a电脑为我们生活带来了方便 正在翻译,请等待...
& a别哭啦,真正的朋友是不会因为距离而淡忘的,乖乖的啊,而且你呀,要学着慢慢适应新生活,去交新朋友,生活多美好啊,你还认识了我这个好哥们“牛” Do not cry, the genuine friend cannot because of be away from, obedient, moreover you who fades from the memory, must study are adapting the new life slowly, hands over the new friend, the life is happy, you have also known my this good elder brother “the cow” & aDesign of ticket sale system of civil aviation based on VB 票根据VB的民航销售系统设计 & aLife is all about attitude, treat seriously, it will pay back 生活是严重所有关于态度,款待,它将支付 & atoo tare 太包装重量 & adifficile de comprendre Ceci ne se conforme pas à la logique, vous cause sur le qq ainsi est également éhonté, pourquoi réuni ne discute pas, puis que vous que tous discutent ? & a“I’m fine,thank you!” 正在翻译,请等待...
& aEXC***ATION AND BACKFILLING 挖掘和重新填没 & aI love her own her 我爱她自己她 & aYOUR DESIGNATION AS A MEMBER IN GOOD STANDING 您的指定作为信誉良好的会员 & awasn't a local citizen 不是当地居民 & a我可以信任你么 I may trust you & a长板坡 Long board slope & a决心和努力 Determination and diligently & a据说他已经屈从于了命运并放弃了当老师的梦想 It is said his already submitted to in the destiny and gave up works as teacher's dream & aI'll give you all I have 正在翻译,请等待...
& a请输入您需要翻译的文本我累了。昨晚我不该那么晚睡觉 Please input the text which you need to translate I to be tired.I should not that late sleep last night & ainput a next 输入一下 & a现在才回复信息 Now only then replies the information & aover long distances 结束长的距离 & a请将这些书带到教室。 Please these book belt to classroom. & aWriteProcessMemory WriteProcessMemory & a请摸摸 Please trace & a成就某人的梦想 Achievement somebody dream & alook,listen and respond 看,听并且反应 & a到时一日游 At the appointed time on first tour & aKermit 纠错文件传输协议, & a政府建议人们不要长距离旅行 The government suggested the people do not want the long distance travel & a中文对话 Chinese dialogue & aI want you to take care of our new boy and give him a hand if he needs it! 如果他需要它,我要您照顾我们新的男孩和给他手! & aNO DEVICE FOUND 设备没有发现 & a减价过滤 Price reduction filtration & a很想和你生活在一起 Very wants with you to live in together & asilken pillow 丝质枕头 & a我八点就起了 I eight got up & a棣?腐??喘?╃?澶╁?锛?箍宸??寰???堕????寰??濂藉????? 正在翻译,请等待...
& aDreamBoy Pursues the dream youth & abios
rom checksum error bios rom checksum error & a可以看看你们朋友吗? May have a look your friend? & aNothing has gonna change my love for you 什么都没有去改变我的对您的爱 & a今天早上我和妈妈一起到场上赶场,到了场上我就到小学玩去了,我到小学的食堂里看了看,发现里面有人在打乒乓球,我也去打了,就这样我在那里玩了一天。 This morning I and mother arrive on to hasten to the fair together, I arrived the elementary school to the field on to play, look I to in elementary school's cafeteria, inside discovered some people are playing the ping pong, I have also hit, like this I have played in there one day. & aWhat do fish have but octopuses do not 什么钓鱼有,但章鱼没有 & a富士国际 Fuji international & a目睹这一情景的商店小老板李艳继虽然与孩子没有关系 Witnesses this scene store young boss Li Yanji although and child relations & a李明主持会议 Li Ming presides over the conference & asorry , what do you mean ? 正在翻译,请等待...
& a别被那个女的拖住了 Female be not towed by that & ajob in comp 正在翻译,请等待...
& a它是非常重要的关于付款 It is extremely important about the payment & a我完全不明白 I did not understand completely & ahow many traffic lights can you see? 您能看多少个红绿灯? & a气温在零下3度 Temperature in 3 degrees below zero & agrow and havest strawberries 增长和havest草莓 & a请确认银行信息是正确的 Please confirm the bank information is correct & a???? 支架和卷 & a很多时候我生气了,你都不会来安慰我,到头来,依旧是我先向你低头。。。你知道吗,真的觉得自己就像是个傻瓜。。。暑假里你迷上了炫舞,在那里找了个老婆,,我很生气,你说这只是游戏而已。既然是游戏为什么还要在聊天中喊着老公老婆呢。既然是游戏,当我问你如果我玩炫舞时你会选谁,你回答的是选她呢。既然是游戏,当我让你不要玩的时候,你口上答应着,背地里还要玩呢。既然是游戏,当我把那个人拉进黑名单之后,你还要加那个只有三个人的群呢。。。。。。 Every so often I have been angry, you all cannot comfort me, in the end, is as before I lowers the head first to you.。。You know, really thought oneself likely is a fool.。。In the summer vacation you were infatuated with have dazzled the dance, has looked for a wife in there, I was angry very much, yo &

参考资料

随机推荐