点击实况出现pro evolution soccer 2013 has not been installed 求大神帮助
主题帖子积分
高级玩家, 积分 372, 距离下一级还需 228 积分
高级玩家, 积分 372, 距离下一级还需 228 积分
本帖最后由 cwc12345 于
01:02 编辑
本来可以玩的,我手痒卸载重新***就玩不了,导入注册表也不行!求解决
在开始运行里输入regedit&&
在HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Konami\PES2013 找到PES2013的注册表,里面有4行注册表,用鼠标全部圈住,然后按左上角的任务键导出,用记事本打开&&然后把里面内容的software后面加上Wow6432Node&&就变成了[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Konami\PES2013]& &把这个保存,后缀改成pes.reg 放到游戏***目录下,双击打开方式,用注册表编辑器导入就行了!
主题帖子积分
初级玩家, 积分 52, 距离下一级还需 48 积分
同问~~急等~~~ 希望有好心的明白人教一教解决办法&&不胜感激
主题帖子积分
高级玩家, 积分 535, 距离下一级还需 65 积分
高级玩家, 积分 535, 距离下一级还需 65 积分
我也是& &帮你顶上去&&
主题帖子积分
另外本人是WIN7 64的系统~?&&自己顶一下。&&虚心请教~谢谢
主题帖子积分
高级玩家, 积分 543, 距离下一级还需 57 积分
高级玩家, 积分 543, 距离下一级还需 57 积分
主题帖子积分
中级玩家, 积分 101, 距离下一级还需 149 积分
中级玩家, 积分 101, 距离下一级还需 149 积分
楼上正解,我也遇到同样情况,因为我们都是64的系统。***注册表导入就OK了。嘿嘿。
主题帖子积分
初级玩家, 积分 74, 距离下一级还需 26 积分
初级玩家, 积分 74, 距离下一级还需 26 积分
我也是64位系统,确实因为这个问题,楼主方法正解!
主题帖子积分
游戏菜鸟, 积分 1, 距离下一级还需 1 积分
游戏菜鸟, 积分 1, 距离下一级还需 1 积分
不错、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、
Powered byThe newest part of amazing football simulation can be downloaded for free. PES 2015 download in full version. Another release of Pro Evolution Soccer 2015 by Konami company with Fox Engine technology. It contains multiplayer and singleplayer modes. New edition brings a lot of innovations. Opponents’ artificial intelligence was improved and now they react for a situation better and they learn our tactics. But don’t worry! Our players support us and adjust to the strategy. Virtual supporters can provide us even experience thanks to atmosphere in the stadium. Crowd’s reactions are more effective.
PES 2015 Download / Pro Evolution Soccer 2015
Mechanics in PES 2015 has been improved as well. New shooting and upgraded forward passing system has been introduced. What is more, they improved the way goalkeepers behave and other players’ behavior during duels and sprints. There is also new option myClub that allows you to buy new managers and players for GP points obtained earlier. You search people by name and it can be used on both singleplayer and multiplayer modes. There are also available team updates in the best leagues in the world (French, Italian, Brazilian, English, Spanish). Players’ overall is changed depending on how well they play in matches.
Full version of Pro Evolution Soccer 2015 Download is here for free. Try to win every match. As usual, Konami creation offers more balanced and more simulated based gameplay than their competition. We don’t have any doubts about that this time as well. Constructing action tempo is lower than in FIFA but you may think that ball passes through players more frequent than in previous games. Ball is being passed very fluently but there is no room for mistakes. It appears that it is even harder to pass a ball more direct and more precisely in order to continue an action. Thus, we have to focus on our precision.
There are noticeable changes in visual setting. Lightning system and developed physics engine were introduced. Players shape looks much better and their movement is more realistic. It corresponds to a situation in which particular footballer is. Full version of PES 2015 Download on PCs can be acquired for free right now.
Pro Evolution Soccer 2015 Download / PES 2015
Pro Evolution Soccer 2015 Download Free
Free Download Pro Evolution Soccer 2015 Torrent
Pro Evolution Soccer 2015 PC Download
PES 2015 Free Download
Free Download PES 2015 Full Version
PES 2015 PC Download
PES 2015 Download
Share this:
SearchPopular PostsEnter the football world today, get full version of the game –...Pro Evolution Soccer 2017 can be a real treat for the fans...No Man’s Sky is procedural action game produced by Hello Games studio,...A good computer game is the one that kind absorb us with...Right now, download and play an amazing game produced by Rocstar. It...The Sims 4 Download for free in a full version. It is...Farming Simulator 2015 Download in a full version for free. In 2014...Is football your hobbyhorse? Do you watch football games? Are you a...Featured PostsNo Man’s Sky is procedural action game produced by Hello Games studio,...Hitman - a killer man. The title itself suggests what this game...Cities: Skylines – After Dark is a game that doesn’t need to...Play the latest title from the series of popular stealth games in...Random PostsPro Evolution Soccer 2017 can be a real treat for the fans...No Man’s Sky is procedural action game produced by Hello Games studio,...A good computer game is the one that kind absorb us with...Enter the football world today, get full version of the game –...If you are fan of survival horror games or you like to...Do you like new things regarding races and you look for this...French strategy game made by Eugen Systems team that is popular thanks...Get Blood Bowl 2 Download for free and check the game, which...German studio called Piranha Bytes is responsible for creation of cult series...RSSto add this item to your wishlist, follow it, or mark it as not interested
Languages:
Full Audio
Portuguese
Portuguese-Brazil
Simplified Chinese
Traditional Chinese
Title: Pro Evolution Soccer 2016
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 16 Sep, 2015
Buy Pro Evolution Soccer 2016 Digital Exclusive Bundle
Includes 1 items:
Pro Evolution Soccer 2016
About This Game
The award winning series returns packed with new features in its 20th anniversary year.
Users who played myClub in PES 2015 can gain rewards in PES 2016 myClub:
o 2 players or more 90+ = 3 players 80+
o 1 player or more 87+ = 2 players 80+
o 1 player or more 80+ = 1 player 80+
PES 2016 comes with a whole host of new and improved features that is set to raise the bar once again in a bid to retain its title of ‘Best Sports Game’:
o Master League - completely overhauled from presentation to running of your team
o Human motion - 3x more animations for players and goalkeepers
o Dynamic weather - Rain starts during matches
o Deeper team intelligence - Player and team behaviour taken to the next level
PES 2016 is the Official Video Game of UEFA Champions League, UEFA Europa League and UEFA Super C celebrate its 20th anniversary with the most advanced football game ever. Love the Past, Play the Future!
Purchase now to receive exclusive myClub content:
Team Of The Year 2014 player
o 1x Player loan - Neymar
o 10,000 GP x 10 weeks
o 10x Recovery items
o 3x Player Contracts
The latest online update will introduce the newly added UEFA EURO 2016 mode.
System Requirements
Minimum:
Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo @ 1.8 GHz
(AMD Athlon Ⅱ X2
or equivalent processor)
Memory: 1 GB RAM
Graphics: nVidia GeForce 8800 / ATI Radeon X1600 / Intel HD Graphics 3000 or better
DirectX: Version 9.0c
Storage: 9 GB available space
Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c Compatible sound card
Recommended:
Processor: Intel Core i3 530 (AMD Phenom Ⅱ X4
or equivalent processor)
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: nVidia GeForce GTX 260 / ATI Radeon HD 4850 / Intel HD Graphics 4000 or better
DirectX: Version 9.0c
Storage: 9 GB available space
Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c Compatible sound card
The UEFA and Euro 2016(TM) words, the UEFA EURO 2016(TM) Logo and Mascot and the UEFA European championship trophy are protected by trademarks and copyright. All rights reserved. All UEFA Champions League, UEFA Europa League and UEFA Super Cup names, logos and trophies are the property, registered trademarks and/or copyright of UEFA. All rights reserved. adidas, the 3-Bars logo, the 3-Stripe trade mark and Climacool are registered trade marks of the adidas Group, used with permission. The use of images and names of the football players in this game is under license from FIFPro Commercial Enterprises BV. (C) 2016, DFB The FA is an official trade mark of The Football Association Limited and is subject to extensive trade mark registrations worldwide. Copyright FFF (C) Official Licensee of the FIGC The FIGC logo is a registered trade mark of the Federazione Italiana Giuoco Calcio Licensed by OLIVEDESPORTOS (Official Agent of the FPF) Producto Oficial Licenciado RFEF Liga BBVA 15/16 Product under Official License from the LaLiga www.laliga.es (C) 2002 Ligue de Football Professionnel (R) Officially Licensed by Eredivisie C.V. and Stichting CAO voor Contractspelers (C) S.L.B. Producto Oficial. Manchester United crest and imagery (C) MU Ltd Official Licensed Product of A.C. Milan Official product manufactured and distributed by KDE under licence granted by Soccer s.a.s. di Brand Management S.r.l. Official Videogame(s) of CORINTHIANS (C) Adagp, Paris 2012../Macary - Zublena & Regembal - Costantini, Architects All other copyrights or trademarks are the property of their respective owners and are used under license. (C)2016 Konami Digital Entertainment
More like this
(92 reviews)
(2,551 reviews)
Review Type
All&(3,095)
Positive&(1,657)
Negative&(1,438)
Purchase Type
All&(3,095)
Steam Purchasers&(2,551)
Key Activations&(544)
All Languages&(3,095)
Your Languages&(672)
Display As:
Most Helpful
549 reviews match the filters above
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
this game is ???????t
not in par with ps4 vrigin please dont buy this ????
Good game!!!
It's fine. It doesnt have the old PES soul in the gameplay but, definitely an improvement from PES2015. Especially 2017 release being close, I'd say get this game.Online play is either horrendious, bad or nor so bad. I almost never had a play with decent player, or enjoyed a beat down. Everybody choses top teams. I hate choosing teams like Bar?a, Real Madrid, Bayern Munich etc. Those who can only play with top teams are total noobs. I am a hardcore PES player from Winning Eleven 3 (Yes those games with full Japanese commantary and interface). I choose teams like, AS Roma, AC Milan, internazionale, so even if I massively dominate the game, opposing online players come and score like I conceived 3 red cards, while all defence players are incured or ???????? or something.It also requires way too much internet connection and lags alot, and you can never play fast.Overall, its okay. Great when you invite friends over.
&sign identical youth player #3322323&scores 10 and assists 4 by mid-november&gains 70 ovr&is actually my best player&several teams trying to bid for him10/10 realistic would buy again
Good game. But so upset by the amount of cheaters and hackers.
Was this review helpful?
PTE PATCH and 50%++ discount worth it
Was this review helpful?
$20 is cheap, but we must ask ourselves why it's only $20. There's not a big difference from PES 2015. Just more of the same. I regret buying and will submit a refund. I've been playing with speed set to -2. I like this because it seems the closest to real life speed. Everything works fine and looks good on my gaming laptop. No lag or issues. Just it feels the same as PES 2015. I am disappointed to see no difference of any note.Disappointing to see that no offline mode exists, just like previous version. It's possible to disconnect the internet after it loads, but a connection is needed to start the game. This is an outdated, ignorant attempt to combat piracy which only hurts legitimate paying players of this game. This is why I downvote the game. My laptop is not always near the internet, and so I am negatively impacted by such measures.
Was this review helpful?
If you play offline, this is a must buy, but if u want to play online forget it, constant lagging with good connection, and why it so hard to find people to play with..
Was this review helpful?
Amazing detailed characters, as a FIFA ps4 player I have to say the gameplay is much better on PES2016. Licensing issues suck but it's still an awesome soccer game.
Was this review helpful?
63 people found this review funny
The PC version of PES2016 is a PS3 port. How is it that the PS4 version has high resolution models, crowds, players and better lightting then the PC version? Its not even running on DX11, its running on DX9. I was genuanly exacited for this game until now. Yes the gameplay is better then FIFA 16 but FIFA 16 doesnt ???? over the pc communtiy.
Was this review helpful?
36 people found this review funny
Shame on Konami... i really don't understand.why Konami why? why you don't care about pc? but we still pay the some money as console users.... this game looks like pes 2015,not 2016...why ps4 version is better? engine is worse than ps4/x1,less animations than ps4/x1,flat turf and etc. BUT most important,where is the DYNAMIC WEATHER!!!this version of pes 2016 look like ps3 version of pes 2016...SHAME ON KONAMI!!!
Was this review helpful?
60 people found this review funny
All those pretty screenshots and gameplay videos you see up there? They are from the PS4 version of the game. What you are actually buying is a pretty rubbish PS3 port that looks remarkably like the back of a bus. The Fox Engine, that thing that MGS uses on PC, is nowhere to be seen. Player animations are jerky, goalkeepers have all had a mandatory full frontal lobotomy and play like David James with Parkinsons. In addition this- an internet connection is always required (no mention of this on Steam page)- No dedicated PC settings what so ever (just 'Low', 'Medium' and 'High')- Teams are all out of date- MicrotransactionsIf the game were ten pounds, and the screenshots and videos actually showed the product you were going to get, then yeah, maybe worth a quick look. At four times that price you have to wonder if someone at Konami is having a laugh.
Was this review helpful?
18 people found this review funny
Just a bad old console generation port. Not the same game engine found on the XBONE or PS4, low res textures and no 4K ( is the highest I saw) or SLI support. Not that you'd need SLI as one GTX 980 will run the game at max settings and use up anywhere from 10-20% of GPU performance during zoomed out gameplay and around 40% during upclose replays.Another issue is transfers, a ton of players are still at their old clubs. Perhaps during the time consuming port Konami managed to not do a roster update. These issues are probably why they never released a PC Demo. Thank goodness for Steam's return policy, after 10 minutes of gameplay this one is going back ASAP.I wanted to like PES 2016 and had high hopes for it after seeing what they did with the latest MGS title for PC. EA only doing marginal updates to FIFA is killing me and I don't want to give them anymore cash. It's a real shame because this title looks and plays so well on PS4.
Was this review helpful?
8 people found this review funny
It's poor and it's a shame for me to have to say it.I thought I might of been hasty to judge it on one online game but after witnessing what I saw, getting a refund was the logical option.I won 8-5 and not so surprisingly Neymar ripped this goalkeeper a new one not that goalkeeper was any good until I saw it was Manuel Neuer no doubt. Keepers practically let in goals and even winning the game, I felt no satisfaction whatsoever. Movement feels robotic and shooting feels automatic even with the worst players. If you really want to play this game, play it on XB1 or PS4 because it is lightyears better than this port.Thankfully we have the refund system in place but Konami have really let down the PC community with this tripe and not even a demo to test this out either.For as much as I don't like EA all that much, Fifa 16 looks like the way to go by a mile.
Was this review helpful?
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
View mobile website您的当前位置是:
&->&实况足球2015出现pro evolution soccer2015已停止工作怎么办
  有玩家反应在玩实况足球2015的时候出现pro evolution soccer2015,这个时候该怎么办呢?蟹么么为大家带来实况足球2015出现pro evolution soccer2015已停止工作怎么办。
  实况足球2015出现pro evolution soccer2015已停止工作怎么办
  在游戏***目录里找到Settings.exe双击打开
  在选项卡里面把UDP端口的自动选项前面的勾去掉即可进入游戏
  如果还是不行的话断开自己电脑的网络也可以解决。
  以上就是实况足球2015出现pro evolution soccer2015已停止工作怎么办。
  推荐阅读:
游戏语言:
游戏类型:
游戏大小:
更新时间:
官方网站:
操作系统:
VISTA系统/WIN7系统/WIN8系统
蟹么么温馨提示:
斗蟹上的游戏都是经过相关人员测试可运行的,若你无法运行斗蟹上的游戏,那么请详细的描述清楚,并最
好附上截图予以说明,蟹么么与蟹友将共同为你解决!请一定要支持斗蟹,因为斗蟹有你才会更精彩!
前往提问:
体验更多:
蟹么么推荐专题
实况足球2015推荐攻略

参考资料

随机推荐