id: '2661540',
container: s,
size: '350,20',
display: 'inlay-fix'
{{big.love|number(0)}}
加载中... 点击加载更多
{{item.price}}美女的英文怎么说_沪江英语学习网
网页版学习工具
美女的英文:bellelookerperi参考例句:The pretty girl on the cover of the pictorial is just a sales gimmick.画报的封面上印上美女不过是吸引顾客的一种营销噱头。If I've gone from stud to spud, then you've gone from doll to drudge.如果说我从猛男变成了懒蛋,那你就是从美女变成了苦工。A bewitching beauty风骚美女a galaxy of talent, beautiful women, film stars一群才子、 美女、 电影明星. That beauty once was an ugly duckling.那美女以前是个丑小鸭I wanna talk to you, shawty.美女,我想和你聊聊。They liked to call themselves Queens and Belles它们老爱取什么“皇后”和“美女”作船名。
She is gorgeous, a total knock-out, she's just my dream girl. 她是绝世的美女,身材惹火,简直就是我的梦中情人。 My younger sister is a belle, everyone likes her!我妹妹是个美女,每个人都喜欢她!But the unlikely recording of“ Belle” would do more than provide language practice for the boys.但是这看上去不可能完成的《美女》唱片不仅仅为着两个男孩子提供了练习语言的机会。 :n. 美女There was a ring at the bell.铃声响了。The bell dinged.钟丁当作响。Jingle bells,jingle bells,jingle all the way.铃儿响叮铛,铃儿一路响叮铛。:n. 观看者;检查员;俊男,靓女He's definitely a looker.他绝对是一个旁观者。She was quite a looker before this happened.这事发生前她曾是个大美人。Lookers-on see more than the players?旁观者清, 当局者迷.?:n. 妖精,仙女,美女翻译推荐:
相关热点:

参考资料

随机推荐