你要成100,我帮你刷,差不多1个星期...

> 【***带解析】昨天我校邀请知名校友李先生为高三学生作报告,请你根据以下要点为我校英文期刊Sho...
昨天我校邀请知名校友李先生为高三学生作报告,请你根据以下要点为我校英文期刊Shoots写一篇100字左右的报道:1. 校友回忆在我校学习的经历;2. 校友的成功及对母校的感激;3. 自己听报告后的感想。注意:1. 词数100左右; 2. 可以适当增加情节,以使行文连贯; 3. 开头语已为你写好。Yesterday we invited Mr. Li,a famous scholar and schoolmate of our school,to give a speech to us Senior 3 students       
Yesterday we invited Mr. Li, a famous scholar and schoolmate of our school to give a speech to us Senior 3 students. All of us felt deeply touched by his lecture and proud of our distinguished schoolm...
考点分析:
考点1:提纲作文
相关试题推荐
假定英语课上老师要求同桌之间交换修改作文,请你修改你同桌写的以下作文。文***有10处语言错误,每句中最多有两处。每处错误仅涉及一个单词的增加、删除或修改。 增加:在缺词处加一个漏字符号(∧),并在其下面写出该加的词。 删除:把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉。修改:在错的词下面画一横线,并在该词下面写出修改后的词。注意:1. 每处错误及其修改均仅限一词;2. 只允许修改10处,多者(从第11处起)不计分。Dear Ms. Helen,I am pleasing to offer you the position of after-sales manager in our company starting on 16 June, 2016. You were given the right to discuss this offer and to seek advices on the attached proposed agreement with your family, a lawyer, or someone else you trust. Unless you want some information on your employment rights, you can also contact the Employment Service Office or visiting our website.Also, if you disagree this offer or wish to clarify something in it, please ring myself to discuss any issue you wish to raise.If you are happy with the proposed terms and wish to accept an offer of employment, please sign this letter and return it to me by 1 June, 2016. In case of I have not heard from you by that date, this offer will be automatical withdrawn. Li Hua 
阅读下面材料,在空白处填入适当的内容( 1个单词)或括号内单词的正确形式。For more than six million American children, coming home after school means 1.(come) to an empty house. Some deal with the situation by watching TV. Some may hang out outside.2.all of them have something in common. They spend part of each day alone. They 3.(call) latchkey children---they are children who look after themselves while their parents work. And their bad situation has become a subject of concern.A headmaster of an elementary school said that there was a school rule against wearing jewelry. A lot of kids had chains around their necks with keys4.(attach). He was constantly telling them to put them inside shirts. There were so many keys5. he slowly learned were house keys.He began talking to the children who had them. Then he learned the influence working couples and single parents were having 6. their children. Fear is the biggest problem faced by children at home alone. Many had nightmares and were worried about their own 7.(safe).The most common way latchkey children deal with this is by hiding. It might be in a bathroom, under a bed 8.in a closet. The second is TV. They’ll watch it with the volume turned up high. Most parents don’t realize9.(it) effect on their children and most parents are slow to admit the fact10. they leave their children alone. 
完形填空。阅读下面短文,从短文后所给各题的四个选项(A、B、C和D)中,选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。That night we lay on the floor in the room and I listened to the silk-worms eating. The silk-worms
.on shelves of mulberry (桑树)leaves and all night you could hear them eating and a dropping sound in the leaves. I myself didn’t want to
because I had been living for a long time with the
that if I ever shut my eyes in the dark and let myself go, my
would go out of my body. I had been that way for a long time,
since I was sleepless at night and felt it go out of me and go off and then
.I tried never to think about it, but it had started to go since, in the nights, just at the
of going off to sleep, and I could only stop it by a very great
. So while now I am fairly sure that it would not really have gone out, yet then, that summer, I was unwilling to make the
.I had different ways of
myself while I lay awake. I would think of a trout(鳟鱼) stream I had fished along when I and fish its whole length very
fishing under all the logs, all the turns of the
, the deep holes and the clear shallow stretches, sometimes
.trout and sometimes losing them. I would stop fishing at
sometimes on a log
sometimes on a hi and I always ate my lunch very slowly and
the stream below me while I ate. Often I ran out of bait(诱饵) because I would take ten
.with me in a tobacco tin when I started. When I had used them all I had to find
worms and sometime it was very difficult digging in the bank of the stream
the cedar trees kept out the sun and there was no grass but only the
wet earth and often I could find no worms. Always I found some kind of bait, but one time in the swamp I could find no bait at all and had to
one of the trout I had caught and used him for bait.1.A. lived
D. carried2.A. eat
D. leave3.A. purpose
B. imagination
C. knowledge
D. excuse4.A. soul
D. temper5.A. even
D. ever6.A. come back
B. come up
C. get away
D. get off7.A. risk
D. request8.A. intention
D. focus9.A. achievement B. encouragement C. entertainment
D. experiment10.A. occupying
B. devoting
C. concerning
D. equipping11.A. casually
B. aimlessly
C. painfully
D. carefully12.A. root
D. coast13.A. spotting
B. approaching
C. killing
D. catching14.A. beyond
C. through
D. beneath15.A. watched
B. conducted
C. crossed
D. measured16.A. weeds
C. insects
D. leaves17.A. better
D. heavier18.A. when
D. where19.A. bare
D. vivid20.A. cut up
B. cut down
C. cut off
D. cut in 
Nowadays,people everywhere seem to find less and less time available to them, and more and more things to achieve. It’s quite common to find people running around like headless chickens meeting deadlines that they create. One doesn’t have to live this way, in stress and struggle. 1.Breathing - I can’t stress enough the importance of learning how to breathe properly, and not only when you’re stressed, but at all times that you can. Learning how to breathe properly at all times is essential. You should try to deepen and lengthen your breath to lower the stress level and promote relaxation.2.Relaxing - We often think that just going to the gym and working out is the right way to go to relax ourselves.3. A good hard workout is good from time to time, but you are still running at full steam ahead and not giving yourself time to relax. So lighting some fragrant candles, taking a slow hot bath or a shower, or meditating for even 10 minutes will do wonders to help you relax your mind and get out of the stress zone.Let it all out -4.So calling or meeting up with a person who can listen and empathize with us, is often a great way to relax. It’s important that we don’t go into victim mode and get too negative. When we let out our frustrations, it should be done in a positive manner, and with lightheartedness, even joking about the stress we’re under.5.- Probably one of the most difficult skills at first to master, but in the end one of the most rewarding to learn in our fast-paced society is the attitude of gratitude. We can do some gratitude list making right on the spot to get out of our heads and away from all that we wished we had but don’t, and to be thankful for all that we do have. I swear learning how to do this will relax you in a way that will change your life for the better.Hopefully this article helped you to find an answer to your question about how to relax your mind from stress. Try these techniques and let us know, what works best for you.A. Be thankful to your friends.B. Be grateful for what you have.C. But this pace doesn’t do much for our mind or stress levels.D. You can either lie down on the floor or sit comfortably to relax yourself.E. In this article we will present a few tips on how to relax your mind from stress.F. In addition, deeper breathes help to get rid of harmful substances in your lungs.G. Sometimes we need to just let out our frustrations and worries to a close friend. 
Our planet is home to about seven billion people. Since the 1990s, population experts have predicted the number would grow to nine billion before it begins to slow down and possibly decrease.But a new report predicts the world’s population is likely to increase to almost 11 billion by 2100. Based on the most modern statistical tools, the new report makes use of government records and considers expert predictions, including death rates, birthrates and international migration, or people moving across borders. The report says during the rest of this century, Africa's population will grow from about 3.5 billion to 5.1 billion over the next 85 yearsJohn is director of the United Nations Population Division. He says that in the past, researchers thought population growth in Africa would be similar to that of other areas. They expected slower growth rates as birth control use became more widespread. But he says those ideas were wrong.“The level of contraception use has continued to increase but slowly -- more slowly than expected, and birthrate therefore has been falling less rapidly than expected, and the population therefore continues to grow somewhat more rapidly than we expected.The new findings are based on a joint research project of the United Nations and the University of Washington.The researchers believe the population of Asia will reach five billion by 2050. That is up from the current 4.4 billion. And then begin to decline. The researchers also believe that North America, Europe, Latin America and the Caribbean area will have a total population of below one billion.John says the pressure of feeding the rising population is likely to be less than that might be expected.“The relatively good news is that the world has been winning the race between population growth and food production. If you look back historically over the last 50 years, certainly for the world as a whole and for many, most individual countries and regions, the increase in food production has outpaced the increase of population.‖”1.Which area will experience the largest increase in population at the end of the century?A. Asia.
B. Africa.
C. Europe.
D. North America.2.“Contraception use‖ in the fourth paragraph refers to ________.A. a method of expert predictionsB. a way of avoiding growth in populationC. a joint research into the rising populationD. a potential technology for food production3.Why is the pressure of feeding the rising population less than expected according to John?A. Expert predictions are not exactly like what the facts happen.B. Birthrates have always been falling less rapidly than we expected.C. The population grows less rapidly than population experts expected.D. The increase in food production has outpaced the increase of population.4.What can be inferred from the passage?A. The world’s population will increase constantly.B. The population of Asia will rise by 5 billion by 2050.C. John is optimistic about feeding the rising population.D. Population growth in Africa was much slower than expected. 
题型:书面表达
难度:中等
Copyright @
满分5 学习网 . All Rights Reserved.4年刀剑赚钱经验
来源: 17173作者: 问透
  刀剑。。。。
  废话不多说。。。教你怎么做刀剑商人。。我的宗旨是不赚系统的钱`只有赚玩家的钱。那些打红点啊什么的我是不做的。。浪费时间。。运气好打到一把认主。运气不好什么都没。。。跟赌博一样。。没意思。。。赚也赚不了多少。
  现在跟你们说说我是怎么赚玩家的钱的。。现在只能开两个号。。如果是新区那么你就上瓦当钱庄收材料。。前提先去卖4本文书。本钱100W就够了。。。新区材料的价格你自己定。。如果你2000/个收的,那么卖6000/个。再开一个号去瓦当符咒那里摆摊。6000/个是很容易卖的。。。哪些材料好卖你就再把价格提高。。。。黑死他们。。刀剑现在基本上都是老玩家。,。。他们点卡多的是。。他们钱不是问题随便刷几本文书就OK了。。所以为了刷到10级3,4D。他们会不牺一切代价的。。。卖瓦当材料应该能坚持2,3个星期。。。之后就没人刷10级人王了,不过没关系!瓦当卖不了就去青州!收青州材料卖。。。5000/个收。卖1W。。。我是这么卖的。。。不过还要看情况而定反正卖出价要比买入价高出2倍以上。。。。
  材料每天随便收一两个小时,收的差不多了就开小号放符咒处卖。。卖完再收。。收完再卖。。一天能赚多少我也说不定。。。不过我那时候是一天100W最少。。。。先这样搞一个星期吧。。。一个星期后你应该有500W最少了。。
  速度速度。。搞完了就去瓦市抢摊位。。你行的话就把出口的4个第一个摊位都抢了过来。建4个小号一个号一个摊。。巨商包买不起?没关系。。你建一个新号就在号里面冲一张100点点卡然后去庙会买乾坤F~买完去风无机那里领取系统奖励系统就会送你一个豪侠包天。6个巨商包天!。两天给小号吃一个包。。。你抢到4个摊位了吗?抢到了?好!摊位上面就卖乾坤F`钥匙。。。乾坤F`钥匙哪来的知道吗?点卡别人一般卖55W/张,那么你先把你的帐号复制好,如果有人上架60W以下/张的点卡,你直接买下。。。然后用点卡买钥匙和乾坤F卖。。钥匙/个10点,你卖6W5/个。。。乾坤F20点/个,你卖13W/张,我是卖12W8888/张的。。。也就是说一张60W的点卡你买下来就能赚5W..或者你上交易喊55W=100点收庙会东西!然后叫别人卖你钥匙和乾坤F。。。我上面说了老玩家点卡多的是。。你55W收,卖的人很多的。。。瓦市摊位还有寄卖费。还有摊位费。。。。1个摊位24小时,要3W5。。4个摊位就要14W。。。。就算你一天只卖掉一组钥匙`2组乾坤F`一个摊位也赚20多W。。4个摊位就赚80多W。。(我把寄卖费用和摊位费都算进去了)这里我要说星期2的时候钥匙的很好卖的,因为那时候正好更新`出的箱子多。所以`你要在星期1的晚上卖好钥匙`越多越好。那天4个摊位最少能卖出20组。。。。对了对了,还有卖虎胆。。跟钥匙一个价。。
  收点卡不麻烦。。。你边练级边收。。快练级吧!想赚钱选怎么职业好?双刀!绝对是双刀!快练级`如果你练级快的话,学了漫天带人升天!!25W/个///3次75W,3个人多少钱呢?你自己算~哈哈,还是我帮你算吧。。是225W...前提是不要失败哦~~~如果你是高手~我就不说了。。如果你是新手的话,其实一拖3带升天很简单的~~只要没人掉线`会站位!我就能过关!为了安全起见你带升天的时候应该带几个虎胆`以防万一。。。进去之后大家站好位!你站在中间,。。要刷怪的前一秒`你往上放漫天。。只要打中怪,你就马上往下放漫天``因为上的怪只有一只能打到上面的玩家。你只要牵制住那一只怪就行了,上面的怪就不会打上面的玩家了。。。牵制住后就只管打下面的。。下面的不好牵制`尤其是下面上面的那个玩家最痛苦。。。不过我可以牵制住!怪绝对不会一直打任何一个玩家。。这个绝对靠技术。。。说也不好说。。。你们慢慢琢磨吧!带升天前提是你要在2个星期内练到52级`不难吧?有些人一个星期就行了。。。那些是神经病,我们不理他。。。升天25W/次。能坚持1个星期。。之后你就要20W/次了,然后就是15W/次`再10W/次。。。能坚持1个月。。以后应该都是7.8W/次。。。
  这里说说一些活动也挺赚钱的,比如迷雾寻宝,狐狸补给队。。。大家千万不要错过。。。迷雾3-400W是很容易的。。。狐狸补给队。。捡一个JP宝石就是100W+。。。你做不做?而且很容易抢。。我每次都能抢一个。。。
  信不信由你。。每天上线4小时。。就做做升天。收收材料`庙会东西然后摆个摊。。。。一毛钱都没花。现在35级9D套。。9个JP孔雀石。。一把娥眉。9Z。现在摊位上还有60多组钥匙。。50多组乾坤F。。。虎胆不卖了,没生意。。开区前一个月才好卖。。
  美人计。。。也算一个新区吧。。 我是美人计----跑龙套的
漫画名状态观看地址
新游预订榜

参考资料

随机推荐