推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口帖子6&精华0&积分9&豌豆0 &阅读权限10&在线时间12 小时&注册时间&最后登录&
跪求盗贼皇帝Shurrik的最新视频!!!
跪求盗贼皇帝Shurrik的最新视频!!! 没有视频 有最新小心也行啊!!!!!求达人给点消息吧!!!!!
帖子1140&精华0&积分584&豌豆0 &阅读权限30&在线时间415 小时&注册时间&最后登录&
皇帝是不是已经退隐了啊...
帖子1466&精华0&积分2021&豌豆0 &阅读权限40&在线时间1345 小时&注册时间&最后登录&
第一部和第二部可以在17173下
Those who do not see the truth in battle march willingly to defeat......
帖子8576&精华5&积分529&豌豆0 &阅读权限30&在线时间878 小时&注册时间&最后登录&
呵呵 请起啊 上面说的对 17173去下吧
screen.width*0.7) {this.resized= this.width=screen.width*0.7; this.alt='Click here to open new window\nCTRL+Mouse wheel to zoom in/out';}" onmouseover="if(this.width>screen.width*0.7) {this.resized= this.width=screen.width*0.7; this.style.cursor='hand'; this.alt='Click here to open new window\nCTRL+Mouse wheel to zoom in/out';}" onclick="if(!this.resized) {} else {window.open(this.src);}" onmousewheel="return imgzoom(this);" alt="" />
帖子6&精华0&积分9&豌豆0 &阅读权限10&在线时间12 小时&注册时间&最后登录&
他的前2部 我都看烂了 天天看 我太喜欢他了 他的操作和意识 我觉得太棒了!!希望有 他消息的人 可以回复 我 谢谢!!
帖子11888&精华1&积分12305&豌豆0 &阅读权限80&在线时间778 小时&注册时间&最后登录&
Hi Shurrik, I am a Chinese rogue player in China's WOW server. I watched your two demos and was quite impressed. Personally, I admire you a lot and learnt many things from you. I just wanna say thanks for sharing that great video and ask you when you will make part 3&&
Actually, there are many rogue players in China appreciate you a lot. I often hear people talking about you when they are discussing rogue problems and saw lots of compliments about you on the net&&
Still I am using that Gutgore Ripper 'cause there never was a Perdition's Blade in our team's ten ragnaros kill&&haha~~~
So what weapons are you using now? Are you still go with that 21/8/22 build?
PS: If you can answer me, please in English. I know nothing about German
-------------------------------分割线------------------------------------------
Well,I'm not Shurrik but i can give you a few answers&&
Atm he is using Chromatically Tempered Sword and Brutality Blade.
He's specced combat i think but i dunno exactly what spec that is because i don't know much about rogues^^
We're doin a lot of pvm atm and are more or less trying Nefarian so he's specced combat to make more dmg in pvm&&
Concerning part3,I guess he'll never make part 3 because after part 1 and 2 we had about 20 fanboys or so everyday asking us where he has his addons from,if they can join our guild etc..That was just annoying you know? :p
i am a f-ucking guy,always.
帖子11888&精华1&积分12305&豌豆0 &阅读权限80&在线时间778 小时&注册时间&最后登录&
在他工会论坛看到的,大致意思就是因为有太多电脑狂热者在他出了2部Video后,不停的问他以及他的会友们他所使用的插件,已经影响到了他本人以及他的工会,所以,关于第3部,别抱什么希望了.
有兴趣的可以去看看他们论坛,说实话大多都是问Shurrik近况的,真的很乱.另外,他本人已经很久没在bbs上出现过了.
[ 本帖最后由 fangxin88 于
11:26 编辑 ]
i am a f-ucking guy,always.
帖子6&精华0&积分9&豌豆0 &阅读权限10&在线时间12 小时&注册时间&最后登录&
太谢谢 楼上的兄弟了!!!!
[通过 QQ、MSN 分享给朋友]

参考资料

随机推荐