nx initializationerror e...

Borderlands 2
Topic Details
Initialization error????
I'm getting this initialization error when i try to start borderlands 2 .... &Initialization error.
Please ensure the game files have not been sorrupted or moved&.
what do i do?
20 Oct, 2012 @ 10:20pm
Showing - of
hey buddy same thing happened to me and my brother, just completely exit steam and come back on, and then ur back to normal :)
WOW thanks kenny your the best! LOL
Before trying a re-install, try turning it off and then on again, (e.g. exit/restart Steam) as Kenny suggested, then if that doesn't work, verify file integrity.
Right click on the game in your library --& Properties --& Local Files.
Fortunately all Brandon had to do was exit and restart Steam. Yeah haha thanks !
I'm having this problem continuously. I have restarted Steam, I have restarted my computer, I have reinstalled BL2, restarted my computer, and got back onto Steam. I know it's been a while, but what exactly is causing this? Have you tried to verify intergrity of game cache in local files?
Originally posted by :I'm having this problem continuously. I have restarted Steam, I have restarted my computer, I have reinstalled BL2, restarted my computer, and got back onto Steam. I know it's been a while, but what exactly is causing this? Have you tried to verify intergrity of game cache in local files? Did that too, verified, failed, restarted Steam, verified again, failed, restarted the computer, restarted Steam and it still doesn't work. Then I read up some more on this issue, and found that McAfee Internet Security's Real Time Scanning feature isn't compatible with the game. Now I don't mind turning it off from time to time, but I don't like leaving it that way. They should work on a fix for this.
hey buddy same thing happened to me and my brother, just completely exit steam and come back on, and then ur back to normal :) thanking you very much!!!!
hey buddy same thing happened to me and my brother, just completely exit steam and come back on, and then ur back to normal :) thank you so much! you saved my day! ;)
Showing - of
Per page: 15
Topic Details
Date Posted: 20 Oct, 2012 @ 10:20pmPosts: 21
Report this post
Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts.
View mobile website百度拇指医生
&&&普通咨询
您的网络环境存在异常,
请输入验证码
验证码输入错误,请重新输入

参考资料

随机推荐