{if x.userName==''}{/if}
网易公司版权所有&&
{list x.l as y}
{if defined('wl')}
{list wl as x}{/list}5 秒后返回
&2017 Baidu
微信扫一扫精选音乐每日推送!
扫描下载APP英语美文(246)
Five hundred kilometres over Europe,Ship OM-45 moved north.In a room at the back of the ship,Kiah watched the numbers on the computer in front of him.
'Time for dinner,'Rilla said.
The numbers changed quickly and Kiah's eyes didn't mover.Rilla went across the room to his table.She began to watch the numbers,too.
'What's wrong with the satellite?'she asked.She was a beautiful girl,about twenty years old,with long black hair and biy eyes.
'Nothing's wrong with the satellite,'Kiah answered quietly.'It's the AOL.'He began to write the numbers in the book on his table.
Suddenly,the nubers stopped changing.Kiah looked at Rilla.'Over Europe,'he said.'It's happening.The AOLis breaking up.There are big holes in the AOL and they're getting bigger.'
'You're right!Shall we see Captain Seru now,before dinner?'
Kiah stood up.He was nearly two metres tall,with dark eyes and hair.'Yes,come on,'he said.
Quickly,they went to Captain Seru's room.They waited at the door.
'Come in!'captain Seru called.She was a little woman with a fat face.'Come in!Would you like a drink?'
'No,thank you,'Kiah answered.'I'd like you to look at these numbers.'Kiah gave Captain Seru his book.
Captain Seru looked at the numbers.Suddenly,her face changed.'No,no,'she said.'I don't want to talk.It's late and I'm tired.Sit down and have a drink.'
Kiah and Rilla sat down.There was a big window in Captain Seru's room.Kiah looked out of the window at the dark sky.He saw the Monn.It was cold and white in the dark sky.
'Captain Seru,'he began.'It's important.Look at those numbers carefully.The AOL is beginning to-'
'Stop!'captain Seru stood up and put her hands in her pockets.She went to the window and looked at the sky.
'Three hundred years ago,Earth nearly died,'Rilla said.'Earth stopped dying because of the AOL.But now,over Europe,the AOL is breaking up.We would like you to talk to Earth Commander.'
Captain Seru did not mover.'Do you remember Adai?'she asked.She didn't wait for an answer.'I was on his ship,two years ago.One evening,the satellite gave us interesting numbers about the AOL.We went back to Earth and saw Earth Commander.'captain Seru stopped
Rilla looked at Kiah.'And then?'she asked Captain Seru.
'Gog was angry,very angry,'captain Seru said.'In the end,he sent Adai to the Moon.Adai's there now,Commander of the Moon colony,under the Moon.'
Kiah waited for a second or two.'I know about Adai.But we need to talk to Earth Commander again.These numbers are worse.'
Captain Seru's face went red.'You don't understand.I'm not going to talk to Gog.Last time,he sent me to a weather ship in the Antarctic!This is my first Ship for two years!'And Captain Seru began drinking.
Kiah stood up.'Thank you,Captain Seru.'
Captain Seru said nothing.
Kiah and Rilla left the room,and walked slowly downstairs.The Ship was dark and quiet.It was eight o'clock and every-body was at dinner.
'What are we going to to next?'Rilla asked.
'I need to talk to Adai,'Kiah said.
'Ok,talk to Addi.But he''s far away on the Moon colony,'Rilla said.'Let's visit Commander Zadak.'
'Zadak?Commander of Australia?He's famous!'
'Yes.He's my father's friend.He worked with my father in Brazil ten years ago.Perhaps he can help us.'
Kiah smiled.'Good!We return to Earth next week.I can phone Adai from Kisangani and then we can go to Australia.But now,I'm hungry!Let's get some dinner.'
参考知识库
* 以上用户言论只代表其个人观点,不代表CSDN网站的观点或立场
访问:388523次
积分:9180
积分:9180
排名:第1834名
原创:521篇
转载:22篇
译文:13篇
(2)(1)(3)(10)(1)(4)(8)(1)(3)(5)(7)(3)(10)(8)(7)(4)(9)(12)(1)(2)(11)(1)(2)(17)(8)(1)(5)(26)(41)(30)(34)(25)(28)(12)(48)(50)(28)(15)(7)(6)(6)(9)(9)(14)(3)(11)(7)(1)(1)

参考资料

随机推荐