暗黑3lol美服帐号 帐号被锁定 密码提示问题错...

后使用快捷导航没有帐号?
欢迎您来到凯恩之角,奈非天!
查看: 16141 - 回复: 21
帖子:1符文:0
本帖最后由 darkalex2004 于
12:06 编辑
美服,数字版无cdkey,账号是同学帮忙注册的,密保问题忘记,导致被锁定后无法解锁。这几天研究了一下,开了几个ticket,总算把账号解锁了,同时也把密保***给要回来了。
首先,不要对******抱有幻想,完全打不通,网上搜了个skype打***的***,永远无人接听。
其次,发ticket请发到美服(需要一定的英文基础),我在台湾support页面发ticket,3,4天都没人理,美国support team一天之内就回我了(一般都是北京时间晚上回我)。
最后,语气不要太客气,一开始我详细的说明我的问题,结果过了一天还没回我,然后我说我要refund,结果一个小时之内就把我的账号解锁了。
ps,如果账号被锁,那么先注册一个小号,然后发ticket,地址是:http://us.battle.net/support/en/
下面给出我开的几个ticket:(英语不好,一大堆语法,主要意思表达清楚了)
第一个ticket是要求解锁账号:
Due to suspicious activity,my account has been locked. HELP
Dear blizzard support team,
My account is :********, and it has been locked at 6/18,please help me.
My account has been locked for suspicious activity. I think the reason is that I played the game in Shanghai China at June the 16th and try to play in Nanjin China at June the 18th. So the system think it suspicious. And unfortunately I have forget my safe question answer. So I can not unlock my account by myself.
I am a player from china, so I can not make a phone call to support team for my poor speaking english and expensive costs, So I filed this ticked, could you please help me?
I do not use any hack cheat,or robot ,I just play this game and enjoy it. And I am so love in this game ,and I have waited 10 years for Diablo 3, this game means a lot to me. So I buy this game in 5/30.
I pay this game by myself, and I can give you the Purchase History to prove that this account belong to me.
credit card number :**********************
然后没人理我,于是又在原来的ticket基础上加了个回复:
Dear blizzard support team ,
Do you have any update on this issue, If you can not unlock this account I want to request a refund.
My purchase number is**********, and purchase date is *********
Please fix this issue asap. Thank you very much.
于是没过多久就有人回复我了:
Greetings Alex,
Thank you for your patience during the extreme delay. The release of Diablo 3 increased out normal volume of contacts to a large degree, so again, I appreciate it.
It appears that there was a lock on the account, this lock is usually triggered by a change in location that is out of pattern with your normal play.
In the future, we need to be either contacted via phone, or via ticket from your actual Battle.net account which is *****************. You can still submit a ticket, even if you cannot access is.
As an exception we have sent you a password reset, please click the link in that email to restore access to your account.
Again, I understand that there can be costs, but if the issue persists we will need to be contacted via phone.
I also wanted to say, I think your English is fine, I had no problems understanding any of your tickets. :)
If you continue to experience issues, please reply to this ticket. If you would rather speak with a representative directly, please contact Account & Technical Services. Our contact information can be found at http://blizzard.com/support/article/cs.
Customer Services
Blizzard Entertainment
邮件里面说给我发了另外一份邮件里面是重设密码的,检查邮箱果然有,点进去重新设了下密码,进游戏,成功登陆说明账号成功解锁了。
但是密保问题还是没有解决,也就是说下次碰到这个问题还要发ticket申诉,于是又开了一个ticket:
Thank you very much for fixing this issue so fast. But I have forget my security quaestion's answer, and If I meet this issue again I still can not unlock my account by myself, So could you please tell me my answer, or give me some clues.
Thank you for your help again. :)
但是密保问题显然没那么简单,得到以下答复,要我提供一些信息:
***REQUIREMENTS***
*Subject: Secret Question Retrieval
* Battle.net Email Address:
* World of Warcraft Account Name: (only required if there are multiple World of Warcraft licenses within the same Battle.net account)
* First and Last Name:
* Authentication Key associated to the World of Warcraft Starter Edition, Lich King, Cataclysm, or StarCraft II account (key provided must have been added to the account more than 30 days ago):
***AT LEAST 2 OF THE FOLLOWING***
Registered Address as it appears on the account:
- Street Address:
- State/Province:
- Zip Code/Postal Code:
Authenticator Serial Number (if applicable):
CURRENT Method of Payment (if the account is inactive, please provide the LAST payment method used on the account)
- Game Card Number:
- Credit Card (ONLY provide the FIRST FOUR and LAST FOUR digits, and the EXPIRATION DATE): **DO NOT SEND THE COMPLETE CREDIT CARD NUMBER**
- PayPal Billing Agreement ID:
- PhoneBill Billing Telephone Number:
**PayPal or PhoneBill will only be accepted if it is the CURRENT subscription method**
于是我按照要求又开了个ticket,提供了上述信息:
Hi Blizzard Support team,
I have forget my security question answer, and I want to get it back.
According to the articles on the support site. I provide the following things:
Subject: Secret Question Retrieval
* Battle.net Email Address: [Edited by Blizzard]
* First and Last Name:[Edited by Blizzard]
Registered Address as it appears on the account:
- Street Address:[Edited by Blizzard]
- City: [Edited by Blizzard]
- State/Province: [Edited by Blizzard]
- Zip Code/Postal Code: [Edited by Blizzard]
CURRENT Method of Payment: Paypal billing
- Credit Card (ONLY provide the FIRST FOUR and LAST FOUR digits, and the EXPIRATION DATE):[Edited by Blizzard]
- EXPIRATION DATE: [Edited by Blizzard]
- PayPal Billing Agreement ID: [Edited by Blizzard]
然后得到答复,说填的东西没问题,但是由于密保问题非常重要等等一大堆,意思是让我提供一下***明,这下吊了,大陆屁民只有大陆***明啊,但是只能试一下了,于是给出以下回复:
Hi Blizzard Support team:
I am a player from Shanghai China.I love and enjoy the Diablo 3 and I have waited this game for about 10years, but unfortunately Diablo 3 is not available in China, so I bought the Diablo3 online so there is not cdkey. I forget the answer of the security question so the last time my account was locked I filed a ticket to ask your team for help to unlock my account.So I want to get back the answer So I can Unlock by myself. I can provide my China identification(please see the attachment).
I think the purchase history include Credit Card,PayPal Billing Agreement ID can prove the ownership of my Diablo3 account. I pay this game with my own money.
Subject: Secret Question Retrieval
Battle.net Email Address: **BLIZZARD EDIT**
* First and Last Name:**BLIZZARD EDIT**
* Legible photocopy/scan of the identification of the registered account user. Only a government issued photo ID or Birth Certificate (minors only) will be accepted for the registered user. (School IDs are *not* accepted.)
然后把***照片以附件的形式上传上去,然后开始等回复。
今天早上收到回复,说我的请求被批准了,然后又给我发了一封邮件,把我的安全问题和***全发给我了。
至此一场长达一个星期的拉锯战圆满结束,果断几下***。
帖子:559符文:0
更换IP 并且忘记安全问题***的悲剧路过
每10分钟试1次 也买了SFYPE 打*** 完全打不通
经过4小时的尝试 终于 在重新注册账号的时候 把***想起来了
帖子:321符文:2
很有帮助啊,我之前也是被锁定账号
帖子:567符文:2
看了,标一下,为以后准备。
http://tw.battle.net/d3/zh/profile/wxc-1239/hero/
帖子:90符文:0
新兵新兵~~为了新兵
帖子:45符文:0
为了新兵…… 话说 不是新兵N多论坛功能不能用啊!
帖子:55符文:2
新兵新兵~~为了新兵
帖子:567符文:2
以后换密保有用了。
http://tw.battle.net/d3/zh/profile/wxc-1239/hero/
6210_freedom 该用户已被删除
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
帖子:97符文:0
为了新兵~~~~顶啊~~
帖子:2符文:0
你好 我也有和你差不多的问题。但是
1.& &Subject:& & 这里不知道怎么填
2.& &&&Battle.net Email Address:&&账号& &?
3.& & * First and Last Name: 注册的英文 名字 和姓氏
4.& & * Legible photocopy/scan of the identification of the registered account user. Only a government issued photo ID or Birth Certificate (minors only) will be accepted for the registered user. (School IDs are *not* accepted.)
第4个是***?
以上求知道的朋友解答!!!
帖子:924符文:0
楼主我想问下你是什么原因被锁帐号的?购买到黑金的玩家有可能会解锁么?还有我是不是也可以通过找安全密码来要回帐号呢
帖子:245符文:9
太长了我国外每次打***都有人接要有耐力***没有1小时没人接的
帖子:95符文:0
morefree521 发表于
楼主我想问下你是什么原因被锁帐号的?购买到黑金的玩家有可能会解锁么?还有我是不是也可以通过找安全密码 ...
楼主ticket里写了,是因为在异地登陆,账号被锁,然后又忘记了安全问题,导致无法自己解锁账号
帖子:100符文:0
好东西啊,为以后做准备,顶楼主
您需要登录后才可以回帖
回帖后跳转到最后一页
注册满一周年
注册满三周年
拥有一套典藏版
暗黑3中国战网
暗黑3国服纪念勋章
拥有完善的论坛资料
凯恩·开荒者