使用上古卷轴5mod管理器器 求个Skyrimne...

& 求助,MO管理器不能用skyrim launcher吗?怎么用了mod自 ...
查看: 853|回复: 1
UID主题阅读权限20帖子精华0积分58金钱828 荣誉0 人气0 在线时间316 小时评议0
Lv.2游侠会员, 积分 58, 距离下一级还需 142 积分
帖子精华0积分58金钱828 荣誉0 人气0 评议0
14:24:00 上传
显示没有DATA
如图,本来是勾选了mod的,现在用MO打开skyrim launcher设置一下分辨率啊什么的,结果却显示没有DATA,退出后mod就自动去掉了。这样是什么情况啊,完全不知道怎么玩了啊。用的最新版的MO
UID8369778主题阅读权限40帖子精华0积分590金钱7393 荣誉0 人气154 在线时间12734 小时评议0
Lv.4游侠高级会员, 积分 590, 距离下一级还需 410 积分
帖子精华0积分590金钱7393 荣誉0 人气154 评议0
直接运行SkyrimLauncher.exe好了。设置好的ini文件自动保存在系统“我的文件\My Games\Skyrim”目录内,与MO毫无关系。
Powered bySkyrim - Free Maps and Mods! - GameMaps
New GameMaps in development!
We are working hard to bring you the best experience possible with our upcoming relaunch!
You can help fund the relaunch by
VIP Goal Progress:
Top Donator:
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim is an action role-playing video game developed by Bethesda Game Studios and published by Bethesda Softworks.
& Cookies are disabled. Make sure cookies are enabled in your browser settings for this site to work properly. &
& Cookies for this site are not being saved. Make sure cookies for this site are not blocked by your browser or a firewall. &
Today's Top Mods
Hyperdimension Neptunia follower
Description:
Character as available follower from Hyperdimension Neptunia (Vi...
This modification is a lightsaber style weapons mod for Skyrim. Eventually it...
Non-replacer skins for daedric weapons,adds weapons from Hyperdimension Neptu...
=== Summary ===
Multiple followers. Manage outfits, spells, combat style, ho...
Both are White and Both are Legendary Blades Katana and Ebony Bow of Storms.
The East Empire Company commissions the Dragonborn to slay a dragon that is i...
I was displeased with the dragon priest masks all looking the same, so i did ...
This is a simple mod that swaps the female idle animation for the male one, I...
Warning: I have not tested these fully in game, has I have not run into All o...
Falskaar is a new lands mod that adds an entirely new worldspace to the world...
Today's Top Guides
Description:
Description:
Description:
Character as available follower from Hyperdimension Neptunia (Video game)
Requirements:
skse loader,hdt physics extensions
Current features:
Correct body proportions and height for the character (custom skeleton)
Clothing physics using hdt physics extensions
Transforming:Boosts stats,changes appearance and voice
Pending features:
Script based face texture animations
Description:
Description:
Character as available follower from Hyperdimension Neptunia (Video game)
Requirements:
skse loader,hdt physics extensions
Current f...
A small mod that makes citizens in a village or city run indoors during a dra...
A small mod that makes citizens in a village or city run indoors during a dra...
A small mod that makes citizens in a village or city run indoors during a dragon attack.
This was born out of frustration at seeing the citizens all trying to be a hero and rushing headlong to their doom attacking dragons. Instead, the citizens will run to safety like smart people should when faced with the horrors of giant flying fire breathing lizards. NPCs who live in the attack location wh...
A small mod that makes citizens in a village or city run indoors during a dragon attack.
This was born out of frustration at seeing the citizens a...
A small mod that makes citizens in a village or city run indoors during a ran...
A small mod that makes citizens in a village or city run indoors during a ran...
A small mod that makes citizens in a village or city run indoors during a random vampire attack. This includes eclipse attacks as well.
This was born out of frustration at seeing the citizens all trying to be a hero and rushing headlong to their doom attacking master vampires. Instead, the citizens will run to safety like smart people should when faced with the horrors of the undead. NPCs who ...
A small mod that makes citizens in a village or city run indoors during a random vampire attack. This includes eclipse attacks as well.
This was b...
Falskaar is a new lands mod that adds an entirely new worldspace to the world...
Falskaar is a new lands mod that adds an entirely new worldspace to the world. It's accessed by a dungeon the first time, then by boat from then on out. Falskaar's goal was to sharpen my skills in almost all areas around the board, with a focus in level and dungeon design. The result is that there is at least a little bit of everything. There is a new land, places, people, quests, dungeons and ...
Falskaar is a new lands mod that adds an entirely new worldspace to the world. It's accessed by a dungeon the first time, then by boat from then on...
The East Empire Company commissions the Dragonborn to slay a dragon that is i...
The East Empire Company commissions the Dragonborn to slay a dragon that is interrupting trade routes throughout Skyrim. But is the dragon stirring up trouble with a particular reason and is there something more sinister behind it? An immersive new quest that takes you to the large island of Wyrmstooth. Battle across new landscapes and through new dungeons in this unofficial expansion for The E...
The East Empire Company commissions the Dragonborn to slay a dragon that is interrupting trade routes throughout Skyrim. But is the dragon stirring...
SHE'S A DARK ELF LIVING INSIDE the hall of the dead in windhelm added some ma...
SHE'S A DARK ELF LIVING INSIDE the hall of the dead in windhelm added some ma...
SHE'S A DARK ELF LIVING INSIDE the hall of the dead in windhelm added some magic shout and torch she has a bow and 9999 arrow's
PS.USE'S DRAGONBORN SHOUT/YOU CAN MARRY HER NOW
SHE'S A DARK ELF LIVING INSIDE the hall of the dead in windhelm added some magic shout and torch she has a bow and 9999 arrow's
Non-replacer skins for daedric weapons,adds weapons from Hyperdimension Neptu...
Non-replacer skins for daedric weapons,adds weapons from Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory,8 weapons,2 for each CPU.
Installation:
Go to Documents&My Games&Skyrim
Open SkyrimPrefs.ini,look for the line bEnableFileSelection (use ctrl+f in the Notepad),set the value to 1
Click and drag the &data& folder to your game directory.
Select and tick NEP_WEAPS in Skyrim launcher and pl...
Non-replacer skins for daedric weapons,adds weapons from Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory,8 weapons,2 for each CPU.
Installation:
Go to Documents&...
Replaces all male models and textures with nude versions.
Install by copyin...
Install by copyin...
Install by copying files to Skyrim data folder. Leave catalog structures as is.
- Data\meshes\actors\character\character assets\malebody_0.nif Light Body
- Data\meshes\actors\character\character assets\malebody_1.nif Heavy Body
- Data\textures\actors\character\argonianmale\argonianmalebody.dds Diffuse map
- Data\textures\actors\charact...
Install by copyin...
Install by copying files to Skyrim data folder. Leave catalog structures as is.
- Data\...
I decided to accept I am a nude modder and finished the job.
This mod remove...
This mod remove...
This mod removes the underwear from female characters, and adds what should be under the underwear. Just extract into the Data folder of the Skyrim installation.
WHAT IT DOES
Nude Females removes the underwear from female characters in the game, and updates the textures based on what one would expect to see underneath.
The texture...
This mod remove...
This mod removes the underwear from female characters, and adds what should be under ...
Salem is a DLC sized mod that features an arena, guild quest line, fight club...
Salem is a DLC sized mod that features an arena, guild quest line, fight club...
Salem is a DLC sized mod that features an arena, guild quest line, fight club, archery tournament, unique Npcs, Side quests, hidden treasures, unique scenes and events, challenging battles, and much more.
The Salem arena may be the most advanced elder scrolls arena experience ever created. Featuring 25 re-playable epic battles, you will be entertained facing off with some of Tamriels fie...
Salem is a DLC sized mod that features an arena, guild quest line, fight club, archery tournament, unique Npcs, Side quests, hidden treasures, uniq...
At first: Dawnguard is required!!! Stop asking!
This mod adds all crossbows...
This mod adds all crossbows to the game we missed in Dawnguard:
Daedric, Dragonbone, Glass, Ebony, Orcish, Elven
And some variants of Daedric and Dragonbone...
You can forge them everywhere, but the included enhanced versions only if you have finished the dawnguard quests for the enhanced crossbow.
This mod adds all crossbows to the game we missed in Dawnguard:
Daedric, Dragonbone, Glass, Ebony...
This modification is a lightsaber style weapons mod for Skyrim. Eventually it...
This modification is a lightsaber style weapons mod for Skyrim. Eventually it will be focused around using magicka to wield them and a quest line to construct them.
All weapons can be crafted at a blacksmith forge and tempered at grindstone. Deadric smithing perk is required to craft them. They are located under the Daedric section for now, otherwise they wouldn't be able to be tempered...
This modification is a lightsaber style weapons mod for Skyrim. Eventually it will be focused around using magicka to wield them and a quest line t...
=== Summary ===
=== Summary ===
=== Summary ===
Multiple followers. Manage outfits, spells, combat style, home assignment and level up. Make werewolves or vampires lords. Followers will ride horses, make camp, avoid traps, ignore friendly fire, auto relax, auto change into standard/city/home outfit. Auto toggle helmets. Followers pose, dance, and more...
=== Requirements ===
Dragonborn is NOT required.
Dawnguard is NOT req...
=== Summary ===
=== Summary ===
Multiple followers. Manage outfits, spells, combat style, home assignment and level up. Make werewolves or vampires lords. Followe...
Do you chat with everyone you see on the public transit? Make inquiries into ...
Do you chat with everyone you see on the public transit? Make inquiries into ...
Do you chat with everyone you see on the public transit? Make inquiries into the name and profession of whoever you meet on the street? Why is it that almost every unique NPC in Skyrim is willing to stop everything they are doing just to waste precious time answering the Dragonborn's stupid questions when they probably have better things to do and more important places to be. For that matter, w...
Do you chat with everyone you see on the public transit? Make inquiries into the name and profession of whoever you meet on the street? Why is it t...
Replaces all the combat music in Skyrim with all the battle music from Golden...
Replaces all the combat music in Skyrim with all the battle music from Golden...
Replaces all the combat music in Skyrim with all the battle music from Golden Sun: Dark Dawn.
This mod wasn't made with the Creation Kit, so you need to move the files into the directory manually.
To install, extract the .ZIP into \Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim
Replaces all the combat music in Skyrim with all the battle music from Golden Sun: Dark Dawn.
This mod wasn't made with the Creation Kit, so you n...
Corundum colored metal, and dragon bone with a rusty hue. This mod is only fo...
Corundum colored metal, and dragon bone with a rusty hue. This mod is only fo...
Corundum colored metal, and dragon bone with a rusty hue. This mod is only for male dragon bone armor.
Corundum colored metal, and dragon bone with a rusty hue. This mod is only for male dragon bone armor.
I was displeased with the dragon priest masks all looking the same, so i did ...
I was displeased with the dragon priest masks all looking the same, so i did a quick custom re-texture of each of the original eight.
I also changed the hood that goes with the masks to be black, white, and grey so it matches any armor combination.
--------------------------------------------
instructions:
1. unzip the files
2. locate your data folder
3. drop the textures folder int...
I was displeased with the dragon priest masks all looking the same, so i did a quick custom re-texture of each of the original eight.
I also chang...
While Skyrim is one of the best games, armor designs is just horrible, even b...
While Skyrim is one of the best games, armor designs is just horrible, even b...
While Skyrim is one of the best games, armor designs is just horrible, even best looking armor in game is just so boring i had to do something about it.
So here it is, my first gi) It have some flaws but i like it so I decided to upload it here, maybe s)
UPDATE I just made male version as requested.
While Skyrim is one of the best games, armor designs is just horrible, even best looking armor in game is just so boring i had to do something abou...
Welcome to the first full release, now in Hi-Res!
DESCRIPTION
This mod now ...
DESCRIPTION
This mod now ...
DESCRIPTION
This mod now re-textures the entire guild to a theme of black and silver. It now includes all of the theives guild armors for both male and female. This includes the light and dark versions of the standard guild armor, the guildmaster's armor and even Karliah's unique armor. The Hi-Res version has doubled the resolution for those u...
DESCRIPTION
This mod now ...
DESCRIPTION
This mod now re-textures the entire guild to a theme of black and silver. It now in...
This mod increases the amount of gold all merchants have in the game.
There are 2 versions of this mod to choose from. Only install one version!
Rich Merchants
Changes most merchants to have 10,000 gold instead of 750.
Rich Merchants - Less
Changes most merchants to have 2,000 gold instead of 750.
It works on existing games. You may have to wait for merchants to restock (Takes 2 days).
There are 2 versions of this mod to choose from. Only install one version!
Description
Made upon request....
Description
Made upon request....
Description
Made upon request. Reduces the weight of dragonbones and dragonscales to whichever version you pick. I personally use x2(7.5, 5.0).
Current available versions:
x10 reduction (1.5 and 1.0 pounds)
x2 reduction (7.5 and 5.0 pounds)
-5 reduction (10.0 and 5.0 pounds)
Installation
1. Put the ...
Description
Made upon request....
Description
Made upon request. Reduces the weight of dragonbones and dragonscales to whichever versi...
This mod will replace your original voice in **Fus Ro Dah** (Unrelenting Forc...
This mod will replace your original voice in **Fus Ro Dah** (Unrelenting Forc...
This mod will replace your original voice in **Fus Ro Dah** (Unrelenting Force) and **Iiz Slen Nus** (Ice Form) shouts for a voice of the undead Draugr.
Works for every race and sex.
See the video for short demonstration.
This mod will replace your original voice in **Fus Ro Dah** (Unrelenting Force) and **Iiz Slen Nus** (Ice Form) shouts for a voice of the undead Dr...
Let's you craft five lockpicks out of an iron bar.
(1) Put the .esp file into your /Data/ folder in your skyrim install location.
(2) At the skyrim launcher, click on Data Files, and make sure that craftablelockpicks.esp is checked. OR open %localappdata%\Skyrim\plugins.txt and add craftablelockpicks.esp to a new line.
(1) Put the .esp file into your ...
** CURRENTLY HAS THE SIDE EFFECT OF MAKING POTIONS A BUNCH MORE POWERFUL THAN...
** CURRENTLY HAS THE SIDE EFFECT OF MAKING POTIONS A BUNCH MORE POWERFUL THAN...
** CURRENTLY HAS THE SIDE EFFECT OF MAKING POTIONS A BUNCH MORE POWERFUL THAN THEY SHOULD BE. WO***NG TO FIX **
Makes alchemy level faster to feel more like the other crafting skills. Your choice of 2x, 3x, 4x, or 5x base rate
(i would recommend trying 2 and going to 3 only if you really don't like it)
Do with this what you do with other esps.
** CURRENTLY HAS THE SIDE EFFECT OF MAKING POTIONS A BUNCH MORE POWERFUL THAN THEY SHOULD BE. WO***NG TO FIX **
Makes alchemy level faster to feel...
Excelent mod!
I like how the draugr shouts sounds for that this mod is excelent for that! i love that sound :,v
=== Summary ===
- This is really basic mod that changes some animations for Two-Handed GREATS...
Sprinting uses less Stamina, so you can sprint longer. I included 3 different...
Installation Instructions:
1) Unzip the file you want to a directory of your ...
Copyright & All rights reserved

参考资料

随机推荐