全部网友评论
评分:6.0分
更新至4集&|&共4集
热门电视剧排行榜
更新至71集1
更新至22集4
更新至40集10
电视剧大全疯狂女舍第1季
核心提示:1、《疯狂女舍》第一集最后那首英文歌叫什么名字Taylor Swift的our song~采纳谢谢...............................2、求 疯狂的
1、《疯狂女舍》第一集最后那首英文歌叫什么名字Taylor Swift
的our song~采纳谢谢...............................2、求 疯狂的主妇 第一季 中英字幕在观看第一季全 /%E7%96%AF%E7%8B%82%E4%B8%BB%E5%A6%87/shipin/plays/%BE%F8%CD%FB%B5%C4%D6%F7%B8%BE%B5%DA%D2%BB%BC%BE/#videoId=2700c7eef7a7
第二季全 /%E7%96%AF%E7%8B%82%E4%B8%BB%E5%A6%87/shipin/plays/%BE%F8%CD%FB%B5%C4%D6%F7%B8%BE%B5%DA%B6%FE%BC%BE/#videoId=136739bfcb07c85fe1c9f8e6...............................3、有谁知道疯狂主妇第一季的结尾啊?跟第二季衔接的上吗?当然是和第二季接着的 第一集第23集.One Wonderful Day
剧情梗概: Gabrielle, Susan, and Lynette rush to the hospital in the middle of the night after recieving a phone call from Danielle telling them about Rex's heart attack. Bree confides that she feels guilty because she and Rex were having a fight when he had his heart attack and that now he needs a cemaker. Before his oration, Rex apologizes for being a bad husband. After not getting any better, the doctor suggests to Rex that maybe Bree was tampering with his mediction. Rex writes her a note telling her that he understands, and then dies not knowing the real truth. Minutes later, a doctor calls Bree to tell her that Rex has died. She numbly sits in her empty dining room, looking at the chair wher Rex would normally sit. She goes into typical Bree coping mode by polishing the silver but then she dissolves into heartbroken sobs. Lynette's marriage takes a dramatic turn after an uet Tom, who accidentally quit his job under false pretenses due to Lynette's manilation, vows that it is now her turn to go back to work and he'll be staying home with the kids. And Lynette may just take his offer. Carlos finally learns that John and Gabrielle have been lovers for a while, and vows revenge as he is carted off to jail. Mike takes Paul out to a deserted quarry, intending to shoot him. After realizing it's about Dierdre, Paul reveals why Mary Alice killed herself: a drugged-out Dierdre sold them her baby to feed her habit. They fled Utah and changed their names, but she still found them. Mary Alice killed Dierdre by accident when she came to forcibly take Zach/Dana back from them and they hid her body wher they thought it would never be found -- in a toy chest buried under their new pool. In the end Mike doesn't kill Paul, but goes home wher Zach is waiting for him, while pointing a gun at Susan.
希望你喜欢:)...............................4、疯狂主妇第一季哪一集很精彩(关于麦克)第三集 susan全裸,还把自己所在屋子外面,仰面滑倒,被mike撞了个正着……...............................5、疯狂主妇第一季最后那段话回过头来看这个世界看这些我留在身后的人们感觉有些怪异每个人的每一步走的都很勇敢
坚定但又充满急切急切地希望能外出闯荡但是又害怕想念自己所放下的一切急切地想要得到一切即使不知道自己到底要的是什么急切地想要过上以前的完美生活即使心里明白生活从来没有完美过急切地想要一个更美好的未来如果真的可以有办法逃离过去我不仅仅注视着她们我也鼓励着她们这些出色的主妇我多么希望她们能得到自己想要的东西但是我也知道不是每个人都能梦想成真这很无奈但生活就是这样不是每个人都能得到最终的幸福Its an odd thingto look back on the worldto watch those I left behind.Each in her own wayso brave, so determinedand so very desperate.Desperate to venture out,but afraid of what shell misswhen she goes.Desperate to get everything she wants,even when shes not exactly sureof what that is.Desperate for life to be perfect again,although she realizesit never really was.Desperate for a better futureif she can find a wayto escape her past.I not only watch,I cheer them on,these amazing women.I hope so much theyll findwhat theyre looking for.But I knownot all of them will.Sadly,thats just not the way life works.Not everyone getsa hay ending.我也喜欢desprate housewives~~~里面的每一句台词都很美妙~~...............................6、急求疯狂主妇(绝望主妇)第一季的音频下载,用于听力的http://search.btchina.net/search.php?query=%BE%F8%CD%FB%B5%C4%D6%F7%B8%BE&type=0 这里有第一季和第二季的下载,快去吧 如果没有bt,需要先下载此,一查就能找到下在地址,使用方法很简单,我都会用了,呵呵...............................7、《疯狂女舍》第一集最后那首英文歌叫什么名字Taylor Swift
的our song~采纳谢谢...............................8、邻家女特工第一季第二集二十多分钟处有一首插曲,歌词是I seem to forget how easy I fall out ,谁唱的Sofi Bonde 的 Fallout...............................9、隐王中宵风到底是男是女?第一季中讲了一个什么样的事?隐王本着BL的第一要素就是美这一经典定律深受同人女大爱,所以宵风是男的&&&&&&&& 脚是一个对周遭的人事物都漠不关心的中学生,可是他的体内却隐藏着忍者的世界(也就是隐世)最强的秘术「森罗万象」。为了夺取这种无与伦比的力量,源自伊贺忍者的“灰狼众”全体出动,誓言要将猪脚回伊贺之里。 &&&&&& 另一方面,壬晴的老师云平与壬晴的同学虹一都是万天之里的忍者,他们的任务就是保护壬晴的。一场“森罗万象”的争夺战将各方忍者卷入其中,壬晴若想恢复独善其身的生活,唯一的办法就是成为隐王!于是他被迫走进隐世,迎向未知的挑战...............................10、美剧辣女队医第一季明明有12集,为什么可以看的地方都只有9集,剩下3集哪里有看,或者有资源的?求看!!!有版权问题
以上就是对疯狂女舍第1季的要点介绍,希望对大家了解疯狂女舍第1季有所帮助。
天天b2b电子商务网:/ 关于疯狂女舍第1季的信息推荐。了解更多查看推荐信息!
免责声明:本站所有信息均由各企业自行发布,真实、合法性由企业负责,本站不承担由此引起的法律责任

参考资料

随机推荐