续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
SP-1ML中文资料
||暂无简介
电子元器件行业,实体市场,全程保障|
总评分0.0|
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用2下载券
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢Wella SP Luxeoil Keratin Restore Hair Mask (400ml)
- FREE Delivery
Wella SP Luxeoil Keratin Restore Hair Mask (400ml)
(11 Reviews)
Create a review
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a &100 voucher
Created On
Love SP products and this is no exception.
I have almost waist length naturally chestnut hair and this product makes my hair shine, less prone to tangling and smells absolutely lush! I love SP products anyway but the luxe oil is one of my favourites. I would wholly recommend.
Tue Aug 30 22:25:40 BST 2016 by
Did you find this review helpful?
So far so good
Just tried it out today and hair is looking in better condition. WIll be using the mask every other day to see what happens.
It also smells really lovely.
Never received first package but LF were prompt in sending a replacement
Tue Apr 12 01:32:20 BST 2016 by
Most nourishing hair mask
I've used up approximately 10 of these jars by now, and will keep o I've tried a lot of different hair masks, and this one fits my mixed (afro/straight) hair best! Leaves my hair soft and manageable, and continued use has made my hair all shiny again.
Tue Nov 24 14:13:07 GMT 2015 by
Sofia's choice
Luxeoil Mask
I have been using this product since I had blonde highlights as the condition of my hair is very dry. I could not do without it as it makes it look in excellent condition and gives a great shine.
I strongly recommend to anyone with damaged hair.
Fri Sep 25 11:03:41 BST 2015 by
Great mask
One of my friends recommended this product and it was a great choice :) it smells delicious and leaves my hair soft and manageable. Definitely worth the money!
Fri Sep 11 14:02:16 BST 2015 by
Amazing product
My hair was so damaged due to being totally burnt during a bleach. This product makes my hair softer, it doesnt add weight to the hair and it is simply amazing the way it smells. This is the second time I purchase the same mask and I super picky when it comes to hair products!
Wed Sep 09 13:19:39 BST 2015 by
Keratin masque
This product is fantastic. have tried different brands like: marrocanoil, Keune, biosilk, kerastase etc, but this is from top3 for sure. Nice aroma and wonderful result. Hair stays soft and shiny after few using. Of course use oil and shine after masque as well.
Mon Mar 16 18:25:54 GMT 2015 by
Very serviceminded
I'm very happy with the quality of my purchased product, and I'm also very happy with this website. There is so much to choose from, and even though I live in Sweden it didn't take more than a couple of days for me to get it. All in all, super satisfied!
Sun Feb 22 09:05:30 GMT 2015 by
great product
this is the best mask i've ever had! I have a long, curvy and dry hair and using this product (with the shampoo of the same line) my hair look like fluently silk! fabulous!
Thu Jan 22 15:14:23 GMT 2015 by
the aroma is perfect, texture as well. will try tomorrow but already Im satisfy!
Wed Jan 14 16:37:07 GMT 2015 by
The luxe oil range is amazing and this mask leaves hair nourished and hydrated without leaving hair heavy and greasy.
I have fine frizzy hair and finding a decent conditioning product for hot, humid climate has been a challenge.
I now use the luxe oil mask every wash in place of my regular conditioner, amazing results!
Fri Nov 21 21:58:41 GMT 2014 by
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is:
In stock | Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Please remember to add postal time (2-3 working days) to obtain a complete estimate of delivery to your door.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our
£27.30
£39.00
£11.70
Free Delivery
In stock Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Save 50% on selected Wella SP supersizes
Discount has already been taken from RRP. Exclusions apply.
Express Delivery Available - If ordered before 9pm, delivered by courier next working day.
If ordered before 9pm, delivered by courier next working day. Available on orders placed before 9pm (2pm weekends and Bank Holidays) for delivery next business day. Applies to most delivery addresses within mainland UK.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our
RRP: £26.00
£18.20
RRP: £44.80
£22.40
RRP: £35.00
£24.50
RRP: £25.50
£17.85
Select image寻敞亮有sp的色女一起玩,你是我的女生啥都听你的_百度知道

参考资料

随机推荐