Submission Deadline
May 28, 2017
Notification Due
Jul 5, 2017
Final Version Due
Jul 31, 2017
Call For Papers
CALL FOR PAPERS
The 27th MLSP workshop in the series of workshops organized by the IEEE Signal Processing Society MLSP Technical Committee will present the most recent and exciting advances in machine learning for signal processing through keynote talks, tutorials, as well as special and regular single-track sessions. Prospective authors are invited to submit papers on relevant algorithms and applications including, but not limited to:
Bayesian learning and signal processing
Cognitive information processing
Deep learning techniques
Dictionary learning
Graphical and kernel methods
Independent component analysis
Information-theoretic learning
Learning theory and algorithms
Pattern recognition and classification
Bounds on performance
Subspace and manifold learning
Sequential learning and decision methods
Source separation
Tensor and structured matrix methods
Machine learning from big data
Scalable learning algorithms
Applications including: speech, audio & music, image & video, biomedical signals & images, communications, bioinformatics, biometrics, systems biology, computational intelligence, genomic signals & sequences, social networks, games, smart grid, security & privacy
SPECIAL SESSIONS
MLSP 2017 will include Special Sessions that address research in emerging or interdisciplinary areas of particular interest, not covered already by traditional MLSP sessions.
BEST STUDENT AWARD
The MLSP Best Student Paper Award will be granted to the best paper for which a student is the principal author and presenter.
PAPER SUBMISSION
Prospective authors are invited to submit a double column paper of up to six pages using the electronic submission procedure. Accepted papers will be published on on a password-protected website that will be available during the workshop. The presented papers will be published in and indexed by IEEE Xplore.
SCHEDULE
Paper submission (extended): May 28, 2017
Decision notifications: July 5, 2017
Camera-ready papers: July 31, 2017
Author advance registrations: August 7, 2017
Related Resources
Blended learning in higher education: research findings
24th International Conference on Pattern Recognition
European Conference on Computer Vision
Signal Processing: Image Communication: Special Issue on Tensor Image Processing
The 22nd Pacific-Asia Conference on Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining
14th International Conference on Machine Learning and Data Mining MLDM 2018
SIAM International Conference on Data Mining
Computational Learning Theory
The Frontiers in Intelligent Data and Signal Analysis DSA 2018
Computer Vision and Pattern RecognitionMLSP Review
This may well be the most thorough MLSP review you're likely to find... Fresh for 2017.But one thing's for sure, you won't get these MLSP bonuses and discount&anywhere else!Picture the scene...It's Friday morning 11am (I don't get u) and I check my email to find dozens of fresh lead notifications... 69 new ones have come in overnight...
This is a far cry from the days when I was struggling with my MLM.What happened?I discovered .Below is a shot of my MLSP back office showing some of the fresh leads that came in this morning. Note that although I chose only to capture email (for a higher conversion rate), it is possible to capture name, phone and even Skype name, if you want.
MLSP Back Office Showing Fresh LeadsWhat is My Lead System Pro (MLSP)?MLSP is the original and most comprehensive "funded proposal" for network marketers.In English please?Put plainly, MLSP helps you grow your MLM online by helping you implement the 3 vital components of "attraction marketing".(Attraction marketing being the wonderful act of becoming so attractive in the eyes of your prospects that you become the hunted instead of the hunter.)That's right - no more rejection :)Oh, and MLSP allows you to monetize the 90%+ of prospects who will say 'no' to your opportunity!
PROVIDE VALUE
Offer value to your audience in the form of free training etc in exchange for their contact details...
AUTOMATE YOUR FOLLOWUP
Follow up with your prospects automatically via email, building a relationship and providing even more value...
Recruit into your primary business and sell info products to the 90% who say 'no'...
Let me ask you something...How would your life be different if you woke up every day to a fresh batch of leads for your business, generated by the MLSP tools?Would it mean that you no longer need to hold home parties? Make lists? Harass friends and family to join your business and buy from you?Would it mean a different house? A different car? Different holidays? Finally firing the boss?Get ready because MLSP has the potential to transform you business and your life. To finally deliver on the promises you were sold when you fist started your home business...
MLSP Review - The StatsI'm an introvert. Introverts aren't meant to do well at MLM.I've failed at several MLM one of them twice!But using the techniques that MLSP teaches, I built a downline of 161 people in less than 12 months. And to be honest, I wasn't trying that hard.The best thing though?No cold calling, no harassing friends and family, no rejection.MLSP has a long, suc check out the stats below...
Facebook training webinar
Access to weekly live training webinarsInstagram marketing cheat sheetHow to recruit leaders trainingKeyword research trainingTwitter lead generation training10 prospecting tips trainingloads more!
MLSP Lead Magnet Optin Page
Continuity RevenueEvery time someone signs up for MLSP Mastery through your link, you'll get monthly recurring revenue of $100 per month.The insane value that you get with MLSP means that "stick rate" tends to be pretty high.100% Pure Profit ProductsImagine getting paid 100% (less a small transaction fee) of the price for selling a product you didn't even create? That's MLSP Mastery for you - you get to sell a wide range of products from $7 up to several hundred... And keep all the proceeds.
MLSP Mastery 100% Pure Profit Products"Done for You" FunnelsYou'll have access to high-converting "done for you" funnels and landing pages.A funnel is simply a series of web pages that sell your prospects into MLSP.These are tried and tested and all you need to do is send people to them (and all the training you need to do that is provided too!).Lead/Traffic Generation TrainingThere are cutting-edge lead generation trainings on every effective strategy under the sun. Here are a few but remember: it's important to pick one that suits you and get good at it *before* moving to another!
FacebookTwitterLinkedInInstagramGoogle plus
SEOBlogging
CopywritingArticle marketingVideo marketingSoundcloudKeyword researchAutomated webinarsFacebook video
Pay Per Click (PPC)YouTube PPCFacebook PPCPay Per View (PPV)Banner adsSolo ads&Retargeting
MyLeadSystemProFunnelizer is a state-of-the-art lead capture page and funnel building software.If you're familiar with LeadPages (a fairly high-end landing page building software), it is similar but takes it to a whole new level with entire funnel functionality.It's blindingly simple and easy to use.There's built in conversion tracking and split-testing too, for the more advanced among us.You can use Funnelizer to build funnels to promote MLSP, your own products or anything else you like.
MLSP Funnelizer InterfaceFully Loaded AutoresponderIf you're new to this internet marketing lark, an autoresponder is the name for the place you store your prospects email addresses. It also provides the ability to send emails out on autopilot. This is your automatic followup that builds the relationship and sells to them for you.Normally, you'd need to spend a good while writing the email that you'd send out but MLSP have you covered and they include professionally written, high-converting emails pre-loaded in your autoresponder.You'll want to upgrade to something more scalable once you start making money but the MLSP autoresponder is free for the first 500 leads and will serve you fine until you get there.My Lead System Pro ReviewThe last feature I'll mention in this MLSP review is the Customer Relationship Manager (). You're probably sick of hearing that the "fortune is in the followup". Well, this is how the pros do it and makes sure that you never forget to follow up again.MLSP BonusOK, right about now you're probably excited to know what the MLSP bonuses are! Well, for those that take action now&and order MLSP Mastery via my link, I have put together a package of rare MLSP bonuses worth $3,294.Simply click the button below and I'll show you exactly what they are in my short 3 minute video.Be quick though as I don't know how long I'll be able to offer these!
MLSP DiscountThe MyLeadSystemPro discount that I am offering is on the annual mastery membership only. It is *not* an official MLSP discount and is offered out of my own pocket. Because of this, it will not be instant, it will take around 60 days for you to get your cashback.So, if you're cool with that then click the button below and I'll fill you in on the MLSP discount.(If you go for the discount then you're eligible for the bonuses too. If you decided to just go for the monthly Mastery then you still get the bonuses :)You'll appreciate that there's some admin involved in doing this, so I am not sure how long I'll continue to offer the MLSP discount... take action now if you're keen!
Skype me: johnnyfavorite
Email me: john(
Or simply send a .
Related Articles&& &MLSP Review&& My Lead System Pro ReviewImage credit: ; remixed under .SummaryReviewer John WilsonReview Date Reviewed Item MLSP (My Lead System Pro)Author Rating 5
I'm John Wilson and I am a full time internet marketer and home business entrepreneur based between Scotland and California. My aim with this blog is to help you to grow your business online, just like I did. Read my full story .
Copyright (C) 2017 by Marketer Maker |
&&-&&Designed by
| Powered by
FREE "SNEAK PEEK" VIDEO Reveals NEW Income System That Pays You Recurring Cash & High-Ticket Profits... In Minutes a Day!
FREE "SNEAK PEEK" VIDEO
Please enter your best email to view the video immediately!
FREE INSTANT ACCESS

参考资料

随机推荐