Avalanche Software
游戏发行:
Square Enix
游戏平台:
PC/Xbox360/PS3
上市时间:
官方网址:
游戏介绍:
  由Avalanche工作室开发的《正当防卫2》是一款高自由度开放式动作游戏,该作仍然由Rico Rodriquez作为主角,继续之前的发泄和破坏,而这次的目的地是在东南亚的一个小岛Panau上,这将又是一款好莱坞风格的游戏。
  《正当防卫2》是一款以特技作战为卖点的游戏,故事发生在前作的几年后,Rico正在南美洲享受美丽的阳光沙滩,却被他的老搭档Maria Kane打搅了他的休假,她要求Rico找到她的良师益友Tom Sheldon,并将其杀死,此人已经成为强盗,并且躲在Panau岛,该岛就位于马来群岛一带。
游戏攻略心得
详细图文攻略
视频流程攻略
本作拥有登峰造极的表现,和超乎想像的趣味。将玩家拉入一个火光交加的开放世界中
最新热门游戏
游戏名称:
游戏类型:ACT
游戏上市:
游戏平台:PS4
游戏名称:
游戏类型:TPS
游戏上市:
游戏平台:PC XONE PS4
游戏名称:
游戏类型:RTS
游戏上市:
游戏平台:PC PS4
游戏名称:
游戏类型:***G
游戏上市:
游戏名称:
游戏类型:FPS
游戏上市:
游戏平台:PC XONE
游戏名称:
游戏类型:ARPG
游戏上市:
游戏名称:
游戏类型:SLG
游戏上市:
游戏平台:PC XONE PS NSfor more information regarding this
10+ years working in IT Support and many different systems Specializing in Networking And Consumer BYOD Support
to submit a ticket
working on a Radio Archive Framework to replay previous radio traffic picked up by my radiobox (aka radio.dlcentral.net)
once this is established a shoutcast stream will be available, this is difficult trying to find the best option so the current user can check off files and add to a playlist
Preliminary Data Is Accessible
Radiopage is back online view on the toolbar for page access
Finally I have a proper, should be more eco friendly and reliable In the long run system for the radio box.. Rest well old p3 welcome newer small dell, intel dual core e5300.. All software went well in the migration. the speed of the system should speed up the little lag I have learned after getting a few more users to receive the data.
Plotting a streaming option again but… It is just an idea for now.
after 5 days without incident i have reactivated the private list for the recipients of the texts,
i thank all involved with the experiment and apologize for the misfired texts that happen..
“Heh” Line 1 Excerpt From Readme…..
THIS PROGRAM IS STILL IN DEVELOPMENT AND IS HIGHLY EXPERIMENTAL IT MAY H***E A LOT OF BUGS.
USE WITH CAUTION
Found a more stable/secure location in the house for the radiobox.
i have put it back into service for myself only as an attempt to troubleshoot.
the previous issue was due to low input volume from the listening device plugged into the system.
3-5 day test period is about to commence…!
Need To Re-Engineer The Radio System.. Its Down Again!
When it works its working great!
However there is an unknown cause where it seems to stop.
fault in a soundcard? input too low? 2tonedetect not configured correctly?
or it works find for days then a reboot is necessary? (Windows Box Bah!)
Research And Engineering To Commence ASAP And Potentially A New Location
I had it running good for 9 days flawlessly.
a minor miscalculation in using a wireless bridge to connect the system to the network resulted in a downtime of a few hours. 1 missed after the production level upgrades. oh well after fighting with some new wires in the house i have hardwired the system to eliminate futher downtime. the only thing now is stopping it internet outages.. which is beyond my control….
i thought id never say this but we retired the linux recording system as it was difficult to troubleshoot after we
started to try and record more then 1 channel problems with hardware/linux mixing is just nuts..and mine just stopped one day for no reason, so back to windows..
windows xp running new software from abyss media seems to do the trick quite well even does VOX recording, with time stamps so there’s no need for the methods of the old setup anymore listening for an hour checking for silence and removing it, and cutting it up by the hour.
and well with 2ToneDetect passing the tests on my test system…
i figured id better get it on something more stable as well then my “tech” station… i actually killed the thing in test mode by remote desktop connections forgot to make the audio settings right… missed a few calls till i figured it out.
Next step…. get a website media manager or something like a calendar all linked up somehow and see if we can get some sort of speech to text and have it send that in a text message to clarify if it’s a TEST or RESPOND tone…
After a little work with my amateur radio buddy VA7DMZ (wpaynter) we have worked out a tone to text system for the local fire department.. Very preliminary mind you, a closed list of recipients receive texts don’t ask to be added.
The program is free and available online 2tonegenerator is the name
If you want to go thru the trouble to figure out how it really works, feel free you will have no help from me!
Others can checkout..
Information about that is on that page
All credit to the assembly of this script goes to VA7DMZ
I had to do some personal tweaking to get it running on my system..
I Have Moved The Site From The Ol P3 At home To A Cloud Based Server. More Details To Follow In The Future
Recent Posts
Categories

参考资料

随机推荐