今天是阴历多少号多少号

当前位置: &
今天是几号的英文
英文翻译what's the date today&&&&today&&&&Semantics&&&&how many&&&& yell&&&&what is the gate number&&&&what's your registration number&&&& star bucks&&&&date:what' what's the date today&&&&today is great snow&&&&kyo kara maoh&&&&it sure is&&&&today’s really a surprise&&&&what day is it today&&&&today is sunday&&&&it's monday today&&&&but when today is yesterday&&&&today is a great day&&&&it's a fine day let's take some ice- it's a nice day today&&&&today is your birthday&&&&china, to today is your birthday, china&&&&today i am feeling worse&&&&today is october first&&&&today is my birthday&&&&today is john's birthday&&&&today is the scholar of yesterday
关注微信公众号:chachacidian,即可查询单词
例句与用法What ' s the date today ? / what was the date yesterday今天是几号? /昨天是几号" what ' s the date today ? " " it ' s may 1 .“今天是几号? ” “今天是五月一号。 ” What ' s the date today , bill ? i don ' t have a calendar今天是几号,比尔?我没有日历。 What ' s the date today ? it ' s july 2 , 2003今天是几号?今天是号。 A : what ' s the date today , bill ? i don ' t have a calendar今天是几号,比尔?我没有日历。 What day is it today ? ? today is sunday今天是几号? ?今天是4月16日。 Hmm , what day is it today ? yes , the 16th嗯,今天是几号?哦, 16号But people do not buy calendars just to know what day it is但人们不买日历也知道今天是几号。 Harry : no , not that . don ' t you know what the date is哈利:不是,不是喝酒的问题。你不知道今天是几号吗? Alice : what ' s the date today艾丽斯:今天是几号? 更多例句:&&1&&&&
相邻词汇热门词汇
今天是几号的英文翻译,今天是几号英文怎么说,怎么用英语翻译今天是几号,今天是几号的英文意思,,,发音,例句,用法和解释由查查在线词典提供,版权所有违者必究。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Copyright &
(京ICP备号)
All rights reserved当前位置: &
今天几号的英文
英文翻译date:what's the date todaywhat's the date today&&&&today&&&&how many&&&& yell&&&&what month is it&&&&what's the date today&&&&1.(今日) today
一年前的今天 从今天算起仅有三天。 it's only three days fr ...&&&&what time shall we get up&&&&what number did you dial&&&&shoe size&&&&what is the gate number&&&&what's your registration number&&&&what's the number of your house&&&&when is the paper due&&&&what size do you want&&&&what size does he wear&&&&brain age: train your brain in minutes a day&&&&to today&&&&today&&&& el diar ...&&&&misty poets&&&& star bucks&&&&today/to-day&&&&a fortnight today/tomorrow/on tuesday ie two weeks after the day specified&&&&yesterday & today&&&&getdate
关注微信公众号:chachacidian,即可查询单词
例句与用法What date is it today ? -- the 9th .今天几号?I don ' t know the date today , but i have to be . . .我不知道今天几号,但是我. . I don ' t know the date today , but i have to be我不知道今天几号,但是我What ' s the date today ? today is may 21st今天几号?今天是五月二十一号。 It ' s his . - what ' s the date today , dad今天是他的. -爸爸,今天几号? What ' s today ? it ' s tuesday the 12th今天几号星期几? 12号星期二。 What ‘ s the date today ? it ‘ s oct 6th今天几号?今天是十月六日。 All we needed to know was where to look . what ' s the date我们需要知道的是从哪里着手今天几号? Anna : jeff , what date is it today安娜:杰夫,今天几号? What ' s today ' s date ? - october 10今天几号? -十月十日更多例句:&&1&&&&
相邻词汇热门词汇
今天几号的英文翻译,今天几号英文怎么说,怎么用英语翻译今天几号,今天几号的英文意思,,,发音,例句,用法和解释由查查在线词典提供,版权所有违者必究。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Copyright &
(京ICP备号)
All rights reserved

参考资料

随机推荐