暗黑十字军战靴
装备时增加的属性:
2件属性:魔法恢复值+60.0%
4件属性:力量+12
6件属性:命中+5.7%
新游预订榜圣衣神话《梦幻龙族》12星座暗黑套装_网络游戏梦幻龙族_梦幻龙族官方网站合作专区_新浪游戏_新浪网
圣衣神话《梦幻龙族》12星座暗黑套装
点击进入《》专区
  韩国全3D休闲MMORPG《梦幻龙族》电信二区新服“天平小镇”现已火热开放!同时,人气极高的12星座暗黑套装也全面上架!萌爱的动漫主题旋风再次掀起!
  12星座暗黑套装是以大家熟知的“圣斗士”套装为原型而全新设计的时装,珍珠黑般的外观色充满着奢华,金***边框将整套装备点缀地晶莹剔透!从牡羊座至双鱼座,每个星座都有自己不同的造型,个性十足。下面就让我们欣赏一下这套套装的独特魅力吧。
  【12星座暗黑套装获得方式】游戏商城购得
白羊座暗黑套装
金牛座暗黑套装
双子座暗黑套装
巨蟹座暗黑套装
狮子座暗黑套装
处女座暗黑套装
天平座暗黑套装
天蝎座暗黑套装
射手座暗黑套装
  摩羯座暗黑套装
  水瓶座暗黑套装
  双鱼座暗黑套装
  “最萌最有爱”的《梦幻龙族》萌爱无限,电信二区火爆新服“天平小镇”开启!战争地带随意PK激情四射!PVP排名模式夺好礼,萌宠养育更有爱,浪漫小屋二期更新在即!寒假不寂寞,乐趣大升级!
  《梦幻龙族》周年庆生在即!千万MM齐狂欢!官网:  声明:新浪网游戏频道登载此文出于传递信息之目的,绝不意味着新浪公司赞同其观点或证实其描述。
***:010-
产品新浪游戏
游戏名称|领号区||||||||----|||||
点击查看:
点击查看:
点击查看:
点击查看:
点击查看:
破坏者套装
破坏者头盔
破坏者铠甲
破坏者腿甲
破坏者护肩
破坏者手套
破坏者战靴
装备时增加的属性:
2件属性:力量+21
3件属性:体力恢复+120.0%
5件属性:攻击速度+20.0%
6件属性:致命一击攻击力+20.0%
光明破坏者套装
光明破坏者头盔
光明破坏者铠甲
光明破坏者腿甲
光明破坏者护肩
光明破坏者手套
光明破坏者战靴
暂未开放……
暗黑破坏者套装
暗黑破坏者头盔
暗黑破坏者铠甲
暗黑破坏者腿甲
暗黑破坏者护肩
暗黑破坏者手套
暗黑破坏者战靴
装备时增加的属性:
2件属性:体力值+372
3件属性:魔法恢复值+80.0%
5件属性:命中+7.4%
6件属性:力量+16
装备时增加的属性:
2件属性:力量+25
3件属性:体力恢复值+145.0%
5件属性:攻击速度+23.0%
6件属性:致命一击攻击力+40.0%
光明螺旋套装
光明螺旋头盔
光明螺旋铠甲
光明螺旋腿甲
光明螺旋护肩
光明螺旋手套
光明螺旋战靴
暂未开放……
暗黑螺旋套装
暗黑螺旋头盔
暗黑螺旋铠甲
暗黑螺旋腿甲
暗黑螺旋护肩
暗黑螺旋手套
暗黑螺旋战靴
装备时增加的属性:
2件属性:体力值+486
3件属性:魔法恢复值+100.0%
5件属性:命中+9.6%
6件属性:力量+27
先驱者套装
先驱者头盔
先驱者铠甲
先驱者腿甲
先驱者护肩
先驱者手套
先驱者战靴
装备时增加的属性:
2件属性:力量+31
3件属性:体力恢复值+170%
5件属性:攻击速度+26.0%
6件属性:致命一击攻击力+60.0%
光明先驱者套装
光明先驱者头盔
光明先驱者铠甲
光明先驱者腿甲
光明先驱者护肩
光明先驱者手套
光明先驱者战靴
暂未开放……
暗黑先驱者套装
暗黑先驱者头盔
暗黑先驱者铠甲
暗黑先驱者腿甲
暗黑先驱者护肩
暗黑先驱者手套
暗黑先驱者战靴
装备时增加的属性:
2件属性:体力值+616
3件属性:魔法恢复值+120.0%
5件属性:命中+12.5%
6件属性:力量+38
新游预订榜to add this item to your wishlist, follow it, or mark it as not interested
Languages:
Full Audio
Includes 117 Steam Achievements
Title: Dragon Saga
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 28 Oct, 2010
Play Dragon Saga
Free to Play
Recent updates
10 November
Hello Dragon Saga Friends!
Want to unlock a new mini update for Dragon Saga? The Dragon Saga team has a special update waiting if our fantastic community can unlock it! Follow the link, and enter in one of these five ways and you will unlock an awesome new update to Dragon Saga, awesome EXP bonuses and if we reach out ultimate goal, a special mystery prize!
Check out the tiers below:
350 Entries: Boosted Weekend EXP Rates!
450 Entries: Mini Update to the game!
550 Entries: Bonus Mystery Prize!
Follow this link]! Unlock all the prizes!
We only have until 11/15/2016 to unlock all the goals! Lets see how fast we can reach our goal!
9 November
Maintenance Notes
Patch Version 0.5.19, Game Version: 10.1.0.7
Server Maintenance
, 15:00 Server Time
Note: Patch notes are subject to change.
Halloween Event 2016
This is the last week of our Halloween Event 2016. But don't be sad this is just the beginning of the event season.
Changed Dony's 609th Guild Daily Quest. The Hook Woodsmen can now also be slayed in the Pine Cone Hill Mission Map.
The Soulbound Remover Item from the Item Mall now displays that it can only be used to unsoulbound Special and Artifact grade costumes
The wrongly priced Perfect Hunches (100 pcs. for 500 IM) have been removed from the Item Mall. The Perfect Hunches (60 pcs. and 100 pcs.) can be found in the Consumables -& Misc category.
Improvements
Players of the Knight class can now finally keep their shields shown even if there is an IM item equipped on the Shield slot (like New Origin Bracelet). You can achieve that by unchecking the new checkbox added to the IM equip page.
“Dragon Saga is genuinely differe and a fun one at that.”
4/5 -
“Dragon Saga’s combat it’ combo’s come naturally and the way the game plays just feels great.”
9.8/10 -
“It’s a modern RPG with the sweet allure of a throwback. Regardless of your gaming preference, stick around and I’ll bet you’ the game play is addictive!”
4.5/5 -
About This Game
Dragon Saga is a free to play arcade style side scrolling 3D Fantasy MMORPG set in a world of Dragons and magic. Choose one of six classes (Warrior, Mage, Thief, Archer, Shaman, and Twin Fighter) and explore a rich world filled with unique monsters. Power up to unlock devastating abilities, hidden combos and hilarious skill effects.
Engage in Dragon Saga's unique Skill-Based Action Combat.
Adventure with your friends through over 30 Unique Maps.
Starting with 6 Unique Starting classes expand into 30 different classes and customize your character.
invite your friends to your own Private Home with decorated with furniture that give you in-game buffs.
Take care and love a large variety of pets that gives you buffs and sometimes a ride.
System Requirements
Minimum:
Processor: Pentium 4 2.0GHz \ AMD XP 2000
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: ATI Radeon 9600 XT or GeForceFX 5700 with 256 RAM or better
More like this
Mostly Positive
(20 reviews)
(531 reviews)
Review Type
Positive&(371)
Negative&(160)
Purchase Type
Steam Purchasers&(531)
Key Activations&(0)
All Languages&(531)
Your Languages&(281)
Display As:
Most Helpful
281 reviews match the filters above
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
80 people found this review funny
It's a Really good Game!Played Dragonica since October 2009, until the closure in april 2014, and yet i switched to this Dragon Saga server, once Dragonica shut down, to start from scratch, I Re-built my OLD guild from Dragonica, re-invited 80% of the OLD members, and here i am today, 5 months later lv 85 (max lv) and feeling small vibes of the good old times again :)10/10 recomended for all!And this is the first Steam review for the game!
Was this review helpful?
Fun game. Make sure you. 1. right-click on the game title &Dragon Saga& on your steam menu2. click on &properties&3. click on the &local file& menu4. select &verify integrity of game cache&5. now u just have to wait until the file verifying is complete then it will download the missing file itselfor it will say server not responding. Fun game tho. love the 2d brawlerness to it with 3d to it as well
Was this review helpful?
40 people found this review funny
Let me start this from scratch.I've played Dragonica on gpotato back in time several years ago. I loved how unique the game was, and after the servers closed I didn't instantly forget about it, because it's one of the best MMO's I've ever played. I knew about its resurrection under the name of Dragon Saga, but it didn't really get me to play, until two days ago my cousin told me it's on steam. I instantly went on and installed it, because of previously stated reasons, and easy accessibility through steam. I thought it would be cool to play again. Boy, how wrong was I.Let me
the game is still fantastic, and I still consider it one of the best MMO's ever. However, the current team that's working on it, is worse than having sex with a nuclear bomb. Its having literally every kind of issue an online game can have. It's VERY poorly optimized, localization is terrible (random japanese speaking NPC's, weirdly translated texts, unclear quest objects, and so on, the list is huge), servers are unstable (I still wasn't able to find out where they are located), you are lucky if you're even able to login. But even if you log in, you just cringe over the fact that it's buggy as hell, parts of maps randomly disappear, you lose your hp for no reason (please don't explain this again, I know why it's happening), and all that kind of stuff, that makes it a very unpleasant experience.In conclusion, the game itself is pretty cool, and normally I'd recommend it to everyone, but in its current state it's literally unplayable. The team behind it should really do something about this mess, because now they only make themself look like some random group of people who know nothing about games in particular.EDIT (please read this before you start complaining): Due to the high amount of views on my review, and to some of the nicer people clarifying some things to me, I've decided to edit my review. I'm NOT going to change it to recommended, because I still wouldn't recommend it to any player who wants a new MMO. But, I would totally recommend it to people, who've played Dragonica/Dragon Saga before, since it's KINDA the same thing, so you're most likely going to like it. My previously stated points still hold though, but as I've said in one of the comments here (which I advise you to read, or at least some of the decent ones) I have high hopes for this game to become succesful on steam, because it's insanely fun and I really hope the devs can make it a great experience to anyone. And most importantly, I hope that one day, I can recommend this game.
Was this review helpful?
I've been playing this game since the 2009 release until the EU server closed down, moving to this last server. This was the mmo that I played
it's incredibly fun (although frustrating sometimes), but the community always kept me playing. I feel like I've made some life long friends in this game.The game went thro this server is the least pay-to-win-like, so far I didn't spend a cent on the game and levelled/geared up perfectly fine, which is a huge plus compared to the old EU server.The comb the dungeons and grinding can become repetitive and boring though, especially after around lvl 40-50, when the only way to level up fast is to grind tactic mode.There are events in the game regulalry, so there is usually always something to do besides the usual gold farming when you're already higher level.To sum up the game:Pros:+ fun combat system+ relatively fast levelling+ not cash-shop heavy/pay2win+ regular ingame events+ awesome community+ mods/staff are active on forumsCons:- grinding/questing can become repetitive- many bugs- translation errors/typos- duping is still a thing- occasional lags or crash-to-desktop (although I didn't have this for a long time now)- can't log in to an already existing account through the Steam version (this is probably because of the achievements)Overall, it is worth to try. It's not the best mmorpg out there, but there is definitely something about the game that makes people play it for such a long time.Edit: grammar
Was this review helpful?
I am playing Dragon Saga / Dragonica for almost 4 years now and I used to play on the former german servers but after these server closed I decided
to start again on this last official server about a year ago and I really enjoyed all the time of it.The game offers so many opportunities either you prefer it to play PvE or PvP, also the classes can be played in many ways, same for the equipment, so everybody can focus on his/her preferences.Also, provided the players got equal equipment, the pvp system isn't such unbalanced as some people are stating, it's always fun to compete with other players and to improve your own skills and gain some experience. There are also various available PvP modes, so it's kinda diversified.The same fact applies to the PvE contents in this game, there are many dungeons and with some practice and equipment it's even able to clear them alone but there's always the possibility to create a party for more fun or faster runs, also the search system for partys is neatly arranged so you can always find a party easily. Additionally, the mission maps are always good alternative to farm if you're rather a &grinder&.At the same time there are plenty quests you can complete beside leveling or farming and in general there are so many things you can do in this game even if you don't expect it at the first sight.At this point I also want to emphasize the work, which has been done by WarpPortal. They rescued a great game and in the recent past there were so many great changes made to improve the gameplay, help the community or simply fix bugs. The support is also a good address if you need some help, since I only had good experiences with it.It's very impressive how much work has been done in the past year and with how much enthusiasm the team is working on this game. The amount of players also increased continuously while I play here and that's the result of the great work of WarpPortal and the fact that this is simply a great game.Finally, I gotta say, that the community on this server is great compared to many other games I played, also the forums are good for information, help requests, guides and many other things.Maybe we see each other ingame and sorry for my bad english, I am not a native speaker! - Xydor / Guild: RevenGER (&- new active german players always appreciated in our guild, you can find us in the T-Board ^-^)
Was this review helpful?
Dragon Saga. Where do I begin? This game brings back so much nostalgia that it means more to me than my education. I played this game back when it was called &Dragonica& and the basic feel is still there. Same simple, yet difficult to master gameplay, Same classes, with even more to add to the mix, and same community. The players in this game are awesome.Gameplay: 9.5/10You'll encounter a few glitches here and there, but the gameplay throughout is fun, consistent, and active. Early in the game you get a feel for fighting in the arcade-style scenarios, and you'll be using that knowledge you gain to expand your skills as you level. There's a ton of variety in the classes and skills that allows seasoned players to seamlessly switch between punishing monsters with powerful ground combos, and tossing the mobs like ragdolls to deal even more damage in the air! While some of the bosses can get a bit repetitive, you'll love wailing on them and watching your reward explode out of them!I've never been a fan of party play, personally, but you'll want to team up with other players to tackle the bigger dungeons. If you don't like the group aspect of gaming, never fear, as a skilled player can handle most of the content on their own, if they have the funds to build a perfect character.Story: 7.5/10 - SPOILERS in this section!There are TONS of quests in Dragon Saga. Tons of little storylines for many npcs, as well as the main story. You're a decendant of one of the five legendary hero on an adventure to join the Dragon Fellowship and seal away the Dark Dragon Elga, who was released by the Black Witch Paris, a legendary hero who has gone rogue. Your adventure brings you through Paris' path of destruction on her way to the Tower of Drakos, Elga's prison. You battle her, and defeat her (if her damage reflect skill doesn't one hit you first!) with her final breath (is she dead? hmmm.) she is able to release the Dark dragon, who roosts at the top of your final destination. The Black Claw Nest. Seal him away before he can lay waste to the entire world. Not to mention there's loot in it for you.Besides the main story, there are a lot of little sidequests to do. I personally don't find them all that interesting, but there is tons of funny dialogue.Graphics: 9/10The colorful, rich graphics make wailing on foes and other players a ton of fun! Some of the skill animations are hilarious, and make me smile every time I see them. One class actually summons an early boss in his underwear to freeze your opponents, while another spawns a huge wrestler spinning towards your foes! My personal favorite character designs are those of the Shaman class. Their summons/familiars are very well designed, and look intimidating. That huge Dark Knight strikes fear into the hearts of pvp players!The world is beautiful, which each area of the continent of winds, and the continent of chaos having their own unique look. You travel from a nice meadow, that slowly transitions to a volcanic area in the early-mid game, which gives you a feeling of &growing up& in your fist playthrough, as you watch as your charater makes their way from such a welcoming place, to a treacherous area. While there are a lot of reskinned enemies in later areas, it's forgivable, as many games do it. The visuals are great.Support: 10/10The Support team for Dragon Saga is wonderful. They're always willing to help in any way they can. Their polite, knowledgeable staff show that they care for the players. I've had issues taken care of
very quickly, and with the sheer number of tickets I've sent about different things ranging from bugs, to unruly players to suggestions are always handled with professionalism. Trust me, you may not see them, but the staff are lurking in-game, and they're watching out for rulebeakers.Community: 7/10This really can't be helped by the developers, but the community is a little small, and naturally, small interpersonal issues between players can escalate rather quickly. This
is apparent with the pvpers of the game, with players occasionally shaming each other in the trade chat channel, using foul language, and personal insults. On the other hand, a friend in Dragon Saga is a great friend. Begging
for items and gold is surprisingly uncommon, which is wonderful. I've met some awesome people here, and I've opened a facebook group for the community, where I've met some interesting people.F2P vs P2W: 8.5/10I've never been afraid to invest in a game that I enjoy. As an experienced gamer, I have to say that I'm impressed with Dragon Saga's cash shop. The items are reasonably priced, and dare I say, you can build a nice character without spending a cent. Be prepared to farm your butt off if you want to keep your wallet full, but the option is certainly there. The general agreement on the forum is that Dragon Saga is &pay to go faster& as opposed to &pay to win.& Most of the premium items can be obtained without spending money. Insurance scrolls to prevent your items from breaking during the upgrade process can be bought for gold in the market, or exchanged for Silver coins which are an uncommon drop from monsters. There is no shortage of events in which you can earn premium items, as well!Overall: 8.5/10, yes, I'm biased.This game holds a very special place in my heart. It kept me sane throughout university, and continues to provide me with tons of entertainment and friends to hang out with. I highly recommend checking it out, despite it's many bugs and flaws. I have nearly 3000 hours of LOGGED IN time on my main character, and another 1000 or so spread throughout my alts, none of which I regret. except that one time where I overpayed for something in the market! :PDragon Saga is my favorite F2P MMO, and certainly worth checking out for it's unique gameplay and community.
Was this review helpful?
2 people found this review funny
I honestly dont see why it deserves all its hate it isnt as good as Maplestory or Grand chase but its still 9 out of 10 heres why
1.Dungeons because they have epic bosses that are unique 2.Multiplayer simply good multiplayer 3.Quests they may be millions but they are rewarding 4.(this is my opinion) art style and graphics the enemies have good and revolutionary models and animation i like the art style its kind of like grand chase
I would rate it about 9 out of 10 it could be a bit harder tho.
Was this review helpful?
I am a very old member since 2009 I recommend this game to any action combat mmo lovers out there there is a few bugs here and there but most of them are steam/warpportal based. I have over 3k++ hours of this game and still find it fun maybe repetitive at times but it pays off to have fun friends and a good time and getting more and more stuff and further into the game so don't just play an hour play more before you decide if it's not for you. This game can go indebt a bit so atleast get to 27 before you call it quits. Good questing system and all very wide variety of styles. But only cons of this game is the crashing and bad steam sync if those get fixed this game will become a lot better. give this game a 9/10 (Which is very high for me) BTW add me in-game Geoto Not a very high level ATM but i would love to play with anyone that loves this game ^^
Was this review helpful?
A great game ive played for years and it finally getting on steam? Holy hell! I would really recommend this game to anime/manga lovers and those who like a little original stuff in their life! Keep up the good work and i hope it lives long!EDIT: Love the combat really special and cool and feels soo smooth, playing this game without a mouse is 90% possible, yes it has some flaws here and there but its such a good game you dont rly mind them too much!Ive now played it for over 5 years(Dragonica that is) and this games community is so much more active and join a guild and you will have fun for so many hours!Before it realeased on Steam ive played over 1000 hours in this game and im not stopping anywhere soon!
Was this review helpful?
If u had an OLD account from Gpotato - Dragonica you can still play on it if you go to (in my case first program(x86) )Steam & SteamApps & Common & Dragon Saga & Patcher then it will take you to the normal patcher and then letting you log in to any account via Username and Password :)Still great game, love it
Was this review helpful?
Good game . I play this game since forever and i lost a lot of money because of the Steam update ... But i can recomend to at least try it .
8 years game. Still good
This game brings me so much old memories, when it was called Dragonica. The game it self is good, but has a lot of bugs.
- nostalgic and sentimental value (for old player)- great community (friendly and helpful)- the game is very much alive- sense of achievement- trading- event- recommended
It's not even worth it to go into full detail about what specifically makes this game bad.However just as a quick short-list, the UI & Menus are sub-par, Character design is extremely limited and boring, controls are quite possibly the worst thing I've ever seen, Audio quality is mediocre at best, Combat is clunky and immensely unsatisying, and the general game-mechanics don't fit well with the game world.I'd give this game a solid 2/10, and that's being generous.1 point because the art style isn't so bad, and 1 point for being F2P.Seriously don't waste your time unless you're intentionally looking for bad games to play.
???? this game
Online RPG style MMO with cute chibi characters. Graphics are good and smooth, but gameplay in earlier parts of the game can be a bit repetitive if you are playing solo. A game I recommend to play with friends.
Underrated game.I used to play it back in 2009.It's still a ton of fun!
2 times downloaded So hard to start &.&
cannot login to my account, typed something in wrong and now its useless...such a useless system
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
View mobile website

参考资料

随机推荐