I should pay morepay attention toon my daughter from n...

I have promised that my daughter get a new electronic dictionary on her next birthday.A.shouldB.mustC.shallD.would 题目和参考***——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
& 题目详情
I have promised that my daughter _______ get a new electronic dictionary on her next birthday.A.shouldB.mustC.shallD.would
C试题分析:should应当;must必须;shall有命令、允诺、威胁、警告、决定等含义;would将;可能。句意:我已经答应我女儿,下次她生日她一定会一个新的电子词典。考点:情态动词点评:情态动词的考查是高考考查的重点之一,要求掌握其shall特殊的用法:&1. Shall用于第一人称,表示征求对方的意愿。如:&& What shall we do this evening?&2. Shall用于第一、第三人称疑问句中,表示说话人征求对方的意见或向对方请示。如:&& Shall we begin our lesson?&& When shall he be able to leave the hospital?&3. Shall用于第二、第三人称,表示说话人给对方命令、警告、允诺或威胁。如:&& You shall fail if you don't work harder. (警告)&& He shall have the book when I finish reading. (允诺)&& He shall be punished. (威胁)
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:高中英语
题型:阅读理解
I hated dinner parties .But I decided to give them another shot because I’m& in London. And my friend Mallery invited me . And because dinner parties in London are very different from those& in New York,& “I’m having a dinner party ” means : “I’m booking a table for 12 at a restaurant& you can’t afford ang we’ll be sharing the cheque evenly , no matter what you eat.” Wors , in& Manhattan there& is& always someone who& leaves before& the& bill arrives& .They’ll throw& down cash, half of what& they owe, and then people like me, who don’t& drink, end& up paying even& more . But if try to use the same& trick& , th “Where are you going ?” And it’s not like I can& say I have somewhere to go : everyone knows I have& nowhere to go. But in London, dinner patise are in people’s homes . Not only that, the guests& are an interesting& mix .The last time I went to one , the guests were from France , India ,Denmark and& N it was like a gathering& at the United Nations . In New York ,the mix is less striking . It’s& like a gathering at Bloomingdat=le’s , a well-known de partment& store. For New Yorkers, talking ,talking& about& other& parts& of the world& means Brooklyn& and Queens in New Yorkers.But at Mallery’s ,when I side that I had been to Myanmar recently, peo ple knew where it was , In New Yorkers people would think it was a usual culb. 1.What does the word “shot” in Paragraph I pro baly mean? A.& Choice B. Try&& C. Style&& D.Goal 2. What does& the writer& dislike most about& dinner& parties& in New Yorkers A. There& is a stange mix of people. B. The restaurants are expensive. C. The bill is not fairly shared. D. People& have& to& pay cash&
3.What does the author think of the parties in London? A. A bit unusual&& B. Full of tricks& C.Less costly &D. More interesting
4.What& is the author’s opininon of some New Yorkers from her experience? A.Easy-going B. Self-centred.&& C.Generous D.Conservative
来源:2010年高考英语试题分类汇编——社会文化阅读理解
I hated dinner parties .But I decided to give them another shot because I’m& in London. And my friend Mallery invited me . And because dinner parties in London are very different from those& in New York,& “I’m having a dinner party ” means : “I’m booking a table for 12 at a restaurant& you can’t afford ang we’ll be sharing the cheque evenly , no matter what you eat.” Wors , in& Manhattan there& is& always someone who& leaves before& the& bill arrives& .They’ll throw& down cash, half of what& they owe, and then people like me, who don’t& drink, end& up paying even& more . But if try to use the same& trick& , th “Where are you going ?” And it’s not like I can& say I have somewhere to go : everyone knows I have& nowhere to go.But in London, dinner patise are in people’s homes . Not only that, the guests& are an interesting& mix .The last time I went to one , the guests were from France , India ,Denmark and& N it was like a gathering& at the United Nations . In New York ,the mix is less striking . It’s& like a gathering at Bloomingdat="le’s" , a well-known de partment& store.For New Yorkers, talking ,talking& about& other& parts& of the world& means Brooklyn& and Queens in New Yorkers.But at Mallery’s ,when I side that I had been to Myanmar recently, peo ple knew where it was , In New Yorkers people would think it was a usual culb.1.What does the word “shot” in Paragraph I pro baly mean?A.& Choice B. Try&& C. Style&& D.Goal2. What does& the writer& dislike most about& dinner& parties& in New YorkersA. There& is a stange mix of people.B. The restaurants are expensive.C. The bill is not fairly shared.D. People& have& to& pay cash&3.What does the author think of the parties in London?A. A bit unusual&& B. Full of tricks& C.Less costly &D. More interesting 4.What& is the author’s opininon of some New Yorkers from her experience?A.Easy-going B. Self-centred.&& C.Generous D.Conservative
来源:重庆市万州二中学年高二下学期期末考试试题(英语)
Like many other high school seniors, I eagerly anticipate life after graduation. In less than three months, my belongings will be packed up and shipped to the other side of the country. I had never imagined, in my wildest dreams, that I would attend college in Ithaca, New York. I had had my heart set on a university in California and of majoring in English. Nearly all of my friends are staying in state, and I remember thinking to myself, when one friend said she would be going to college in Virginia: Why would someone ever choose to move away from California? But by a twist of fate, I received a letter from Ithaca College, inviting me to apply for a program in communications. On a while, I decided to apply. What were the chances that I would be selected as a finalist? If I hadn’t applied, I would have always regretted not trying. Yet secretly, I hoped that I wouldn’t be chosen. But, as things turned out, I was offered one of the scholarships. I also received admission letters from the other colleges I had applied to, all of which were California schools. As I began to weigh my options, I wrote out a pro/con (利弊) list for each of my schools. I began to realize that my reasons for wanting to go to certain schools in California were based on considerations of comfort. It would be so reassuring to be close to my family and my home. Then I began to think about the expensive tuitions (学费) and class shortages in the California public school system. These issues were not likely to greatly improve in the next four years. Slowly, I came to the conclusion that Ithaca was the ideal choice for me – culturally, academically and financially. Fear of the unknown should not be a reason for shying away from opportunities. It might be difficult to adapt to my new situation, but I am confident I have made the right decision.64. What is the point of the article? A. To introduce the advantages of studying at Ithaca College. B. To tell readers what matters when applying to a college. C. To share the author’s experience of choosing a college. D. To compare the differences between Ithaca College and California schools.65. The author decided to go to Ithaca College because ______. A. she wasn’t accepted by any of her dream schools in California B. she has a great interest in Ithaca College’s communications program C. she was offered a scholarship by Ithaca College but not by colleges in California D. she thinks that teaching and classes are better at Ithaca College than at California schools66. Judging from the article, which of the following statements is TRUE? A. The author had never thought of going to college in New York.
B. The author is independent and likes adventure.
C. The author believes it will be easy to adapt to college life.
D. The author applied to Ithaca College because Ithaca College is much cheaper than California&&&&& schools.67. Judging from the article, what has the author learned from her experience? A. That she must make good use of her time in college.
B. Not to let fear put her off something she wants.
C. That nothing we want in life can be achieved without effort. D. Not to take any risks.
来源:重庆市学年高二下学期期末考试试题(英语)
Like many other high school seniors, Ieagerly anticipate life after graduation. In less than three months, my belongingswill be packed up and shipped to the other side of the country.I had never imagined, in my wildest dreams,that I would attend college in Ithaca, New York. I had had my heart set on auniversity in California and of majoring in English.Nearly all of my friends are staying instate, and I remember thinking to myself, when one friend said she would begoing to college in Virginia: Why would someone ever choose to move away fromCalifornia?But by a twist of fate, I received a letterfrom Ithaca College, inviting me to apply for a program in communications. On awhile, I decided to apply. What were the chances that I would be selected as afinalist? If I hadn’t applied, I would have always regretted not trying. Yetsecretly, I hoped that I wouldn’t be chosen.But, as things turned out, I was offeredone of the scholarships. I also received admission letters from the othercolleges I had applied to, all of which were California schools.As I began to weigh my options, I wrote outa pro/con (利弊) listfor each of my schools. I began to realize that my reasons for wanting to go tocertain schools in California were based on considerations of comfort. It wouldbe so reassuring to be close to my family and my home.Then I began to think about the expensivetuitions (学费) andclass shortages in the California public school system. These issues were notlikely to greatly improve in the next four years. Slowly, I came to theconclusion that Ithaca was the ideal choice for me – culturally, academicallyand financially.Fear of the unknown should not be a reasonfor shying away from opportunities. It might be difficult to adapt to my newsituation, but I am confident I have made the right decision.64. What is the point of the article?A. To introduce the advantages of studyingat Ithaca College.B. To tell readers what matters whenapplying to a college.C. To share the author’s experience ofchoosing a college.D. To compare the differences betweenIthaca College and California schools.65. The author decided to go to IthacaCollege because ______.A. she wasn’t accepted by any of her dreamschools in CaliforniaB. she has a great interest in IthacaCollege’s communications programC. she was offered a scholarship by IthacaCollege but not by colleges in CaliforniaD. she thinks that teaching and classes arebetter at Ithaca College than at California schools66. Judging from the article, which of thefollowing statements is TRUE?A. The author had never thought of going tocollege in New York. B. The author is independent and likesadventure. C. The author believes it will be easy toadapt to college life. D. The author applied to Ithaca Collegebecause Ithaca College is much cheaper thanCalifornia&&&&& schools.67. Judging from the article, what has theauthor learned from her experience?A. That she must make good use of her timein college. B. Not to let fear put her off somethingshe wants. C. That nothing we want in life can beachieved without effort.D. Not to take any risks. &
来源:2010年普通高等学校招生全国统一考试(辽宁卷)英语
I hated dinner parties .But I decided togive them another shot because I’m& in London. And my friend Malleryinvited me . And because dinner parties in London are very different fromthose& in New York,& “I’m having a dinner party ” means : “I’mbooking a table for 12 at a restaurant& you can’t afford ang we’ll besharing the cheque evenly , no matter what you eat.” Wors , in& Manhattanthere& is& always someone who& leaves before& the&bill arrives& .They’ll throw& down cash, half of what& they owe,and then people like me, who don’t& drink, end& up paying even&more . But if try to use the same& trick& , th“Where are you going ?” And it’s not like I can& say I have somewhere togo : everyone knows I have& nowhere to go.But in London, dinner patise are inpeople’s homes . Not only that, the guests& are an interesting& mix.The last time I went to one , the guests were from France , India ,Denmarkand& N it was like a gathering& at the United Nations . In NewYork ,the mix is less striking . It’s& like a gathering atBloomingdat=&le’s& , a well-known de partment& store.For New Yorkers, talking ,talking&about& other& parts& of the world& means Brooklyn& andQueens in New Yorkers.But at Mallery’s ,when I side that I had been to Myanmarrecently, peo ple knew where it was , In New Yorkers people would think it wasa usual culb.1.What does the word “shot” in Paragraph Ipro baly mean?A.& Choice B. Try&& C.Style&& D.Goal2. What does& the writer& dislikemost about& dinner& parties& in New YorkersA. There& is a stange mix of people.B. The restaurants are expensive.C. The bill is not fairly shared.D. People& have& to& paycash&3.What does the author think of the partiesin London?A. A bit unusual&& B. Full oftricks& C.Less costly &D. More interesting 4.What& is the author’s opininon ofsome New Yorkers from her experience?A.Easy-going B. Self-centred.&&C.Generous D.Conservative&
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对***更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻***!I have promised that my daughter get a new electronic dictionary on her next birthday. A. should B. must C. shall D. would 题目和参考***——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
& 题目详情
I have promised that my daughter _______ get a new electronic dictionary on her next birthday. && &A. should&&&&&&&&&&& B. must&&&&&&&&&&& C. shall&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. would
请在这里输入关键词:
I hated dinner parties .But I decided to give them another shot because I’m& in London. And my friend Mallery invited me . And because dinner parties in London are very different from those& in New York,& “I’m having a dinner party ” means : “I’m booking a table for 12 at a restaurant& you can’t afford ang we’ll be sharing the cheque evenly , no matter what you eat.” Wors , in& Manhattan there& is& always someone who& leaves before& the& bill arrives& .They’ll throw& down cash, half of what& they owe, and then people like me, who don’t& drink, end& up paying even& more . But if try to use the same& trick& , th “Where are you going ?” And it’s not like I can& say I have somewhere to go : everyone knows I have& nowhere to go. But in London, dinner patise are in people’s homes . Not only that, the guests& are an interesting& mix .The last time I went to one , the guests were from France , India ,Denmark and& N it was like a gathering& at the United Nations . In New York ,the mix is less striking . It’s& like a gathering at Bloomingdat=le’s , a well-known de partment& store. For New Yorkers, talking ,talking& about& other& parts& of the world& means Brooklyn& and Queens in New Yorkers.But at Mallery’s ,when I side that I had been to Myanmar recently, peo ple knew where it was , In New Yorkers people would think it was a usual culb. 1.What does the word “shot” in Paragraph I pro baly mean? A.& Choice B. Try&& C. Style&& D.Goal 2. What does& the writer& dislike most about& dinner& parties& in New Yorkers A. There& is a stange mix of people. B. The restaurants are expensive. C. The bill is not fairly shared. D. People& have& to& pay cash&
3.What does the author think of the parties in London? A. A bit unusual&& B. Full of tricks& C.Less costly &D. More interesting
4.What& is the author’s opininon of some New Yorkers from her experience? A.Easy-going B. Self-centred.&& C.Generous D.Conservative
来源:2010年高考英语试题分类汇编——社会文化阅读理解
I hated dinner parties .But I decided to give them another shot because I’m& in London. And my friend Mallery invited me . And because dinner parties in London are very different from those& in New York,& “I’m having a dinner party ” means : “I’m booking a table for 12 at a restaurant& you can’t afford ang we’ll be sharing the cheque evenly , no matter what you eat.” Wors , in& Manhattan there& is& always someone who& leaves before& the& bill arrives& .They’ll throw& down cash, half of what& they owe, and then people like me, who don’t& drink, end& up paying even& more . But if try to use the same& trick& , th “Where are you going ?” And it’s not like I can& say I have somewhere to go : everyone knows I have& nowhere to go.But in London, dinner patise are in people’s homes . Not only that, the guests& are an interesting& mix .The last time I went to one , the guests were from France , India ,Denmark and& N it was like a gathering& at the United Nations . In New York ,the mix is less striking . It’s& like a gathering at Bloomingdat="le’s" , a well-known de partment& store.For New Yorkers, talking ,talking& about& other& parts& of the world& means Brooklyn& and Queens in New Yorkers.But at Mallery’s ,when I side that I had been to Myanmar recently, peo ple knew where it was , In New Yorkers people would think it was a usual culb.1.What does the word “shot” in Paragraph I pro baly mean?A.& Choice B. Try&& C. Style&& D.Goal2. What does& the writer& dislike most about& dinner& parties& in New YorkersA. There& is a stange mix of people.B. The restaurants are expensive.C. The bill is not fairly shared.D. People& have& to& pay cash&3.What does the author think of the parties in London?A. A bit unusual&& B. Full of tricks& C.Less costly &D. More interesting 4.What& is the author’s opininon of some New Yorkers from her experience?A.Easy-going B. Self-centred.&& C.Generous D.Conservative
来源:重庆市万州二中学年高二下学期期末考试试题(英语)
Like many other high school seniors, I eagerly anticipate life after graduation. In less than three months, my belongings will be packed up and shipped to the other side of the country. I had never imagined, in my wildest dreams, that I would attend college in Ithaca, New York. I had had my heart set on a university in California and of majoring in English. Nearly all of my friends are staying in state, and I remember thinking to myself, when one friend said she would be going to college in Virginia: Why would someone ever choose to move away from California? But by a twist of fate, I received a letter from Ithaca College, inviting me to apply for a program in communications. On a while, I decided to apply. What were the chances that I would be selected as a finalist? If I hadn’t applied, I would have always regretted not trying. Yet secretly, I hoped that I wouldn’t be chosen. But, as things turned out, I was offered one of the scholarships. I also received admission letters from the other colleges I had applied to, all of which were California schools. As I began to weigh my options, I wrote out a pro/con (利弊) list for each of my schools. I began to realize that my reasons for wanting to go to certain schools in California were based on considerations of comfort. It would be so reassuring to be close to my family and my home. Then I began to think about the expensive tuitions (学费) and class shortages in the California public school system. These issues were not likely to greatly improve in the next four years. Slowly, I came to the conclusion that Ithaca was the ideal choice for me – culturally, academically and financially. Fear of the unknown should not be a reason for shying away from opportunities. It might be difficult to adapt to my new situation, but I am confident I have made the right decision.64. What is the point of the article? A. To introduce the advantages of studying at Ithaca College. B. To tell readers what matters when applying to a college. C. To share the author’s experience of choosing a college. D. To compare the differences between Ithaca College and California schools.65. The author decided to go to Ithaca College because ______. A. she wasn’t accepted by any of her dream schools in California B. she has a great interest in Ithaca College’s communications program C. she was offered a scholarship by Ithaca College but not by colleges in California D. she thinks that teaching and classes are better at Ithaca College than at California schools66. Judging from the article, which of the following statements is TRUE? A. The author had never thought of going to college in New York.
B. The author is independent and likes adventure.
C. The author believes it will be easy to adapt to college life.
D. The author applied to Ithaca College because Ithaca College is much cheaper than California&&&&& schools.67. Judging from the article, what has the author learned from her experience? A. That she must make good use of her time in college.
B. Not to let fear put her off something she wants.
C. That nothing we want in life can be achieved without effort. D. Not to take any risks.
来源:重庆市学年高二下学期期末考试试题(英语)
Like many other high school seniors, Ieagerly anticipate life after graduation. In less than three months, my belongingswill be packed up and shipped to the other side of the country.I had never imagined, in my wildest dreams,that I would attend college in Ithaca, New York. I had had my heart set on auniversity in California and of majoring in English.Nearly all of my friends are staying instate, and I remember thinking to myself, when one friend said she would begoing to college in Virginia: Why would someone ever choose to move away fromCalifornia?But by a twist of fate, I received a letterfrom Ithaca College, inviting me to apply for a program in communications. On awhile, I decided to apply. What were the chances that I would be selected as afinalist? If I hadn’t applied, I would have always regretted not trying. Yetsecretly, I hoped that I wouldn’t be chosen.But, as things turned out, I was offeredone of the scholarships. I also received admission letters from the othercolleges I had applied to, all of which were California schools.As I began to weigh my options, I wrote outa pro/con (利弊) listfor each of my schools. I began to realize that my reasons for wanting to go tocertain schools in California were based on considerations of comfort. It wouldbe so reassuring to be close to my family and my home.Then I began to think about the expensivetuitions (学费) andclass shortages in the California public school system. These issues were notlikely to greatly improve in the next four years. Slowly, I came to theconclusion that Ithaca was the ideal choice for me – culturally, academicallyand financially.Fear of the unknown should not be a reasonfor shying away from opportunities. It might be difficult to adapt to my newsituation, but I am confident I have made the right decision.64. What is the point of the article?A. To introduce the advantages of studyingat Ithaca College.B. To tell readers what matters whenapplying to a college.C. To share the author’s experience ofchoosing a college.D. To compare the differences betweenIthaca College and California schools.65. The author decided to go to IthacaCollege because ______.A. she wasn’t accepted by any of her dreamschools in CaliforniaB. she has a great interest in IthacaCollege’s communications programC. she was offered a scholarship by IthacaCollege but not by colleges in CaliforniaD. she thinks that teaching and classes arebetter at Ithaca College than at California schools66. Judging from the article, which of thefollowing statements is TRUE?A. The author had never thought of going tocollege in New York. B. The author is independent and likesadventure. C. The author believes it will be easy toadapt to college life. D. The author applied to Ithaca Collegebecause Ithaca College is much cheaper thanCalifornia&&&&& schools.67. Judging from the article, what has theauthor learned from her experience?A. That she must make good use of her timein college. B. Not to let fear put her off somethingshe wants. C. That nothing we want in life can beachieved without effort.D. Not to take any risks. &
来源:2010年普通高等学校招生全国统一考试(辽宁卷)英语
I hated dinner parties .But I decided togive them another shot because I’m& in London. And my friend Malleryinvited me . And because dinner parties in London are very different fromthose& in New York,& “I’m having a dinner party ” means : “I’mbooking a table for 12 at a restaurant& you can’t afford ang we’ll besharing the cheque evenly , no matter what you eat.” Wors , in& Manhattanthere& is& always someone who& leaves before& the&bill arrives& .They’ll throw& down cash, half of what& they owe,and then people like me, who don’t& drink, end& up paying even&more . But if try to use the same& trick& , th“Where are you going ?” And it’s not like I can& say I have somewhere togo : everyone knows I have& nowhere to go.But in London, dinner patise are inpeople’s homes . Not only that, the guests& are an interesting& mix.The last time I went to one , the guests were from France , India ,Denmarkand& N it was like a gathering& at the United Nations . In NewYork ,the mix is less striking . It’s& like a gathering atBloomingdat=&le’s& , a well-known de partment& store.For New Yorkers, talking ,talking&about& other& parts& of the world& means Brooklyn& andQueens in New Yorkers.But at Mallery’s ,when I side that I had been to Myanmarrecently, peo ple knew where it was , In New Yorkers people would think it wasa usual culb.1.What does the word “shot” in Paragraph Ipro baly mean?A.& Choice B. Try&& C.Style&& D.Goal2. What does& the writer& dislikemost about& dinner& parties& in New YorkersA. There& is a stange mix of people.B. The restaurants are expensive.C. The bill is not fairly shared.D. People& have& to& paycash&3.What does the author think of the partiesin London?A. A bit unusual&& B. Full oftricks& C.Less costly &D. More interesting 4.What& is the author’s opininon ofsome New Yorkers from her experience?A.Easy-going B. Self-centred.&&C.Generous D.Conservative&
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对***更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻***!

参考资料

随机推荐