本人刚涉外贸。再加英语欠佳。易语法错误。望各位帮个忙。万分感谢。
(美泡泡の小乖徒)
美泡泡の小乖徒
UID 1250643
福步币 32 块
阅读权限 40
来自 Guangdong
translation
Our company is a Hong Kong Industrial company with a factory in Fujian. The main products are shoes, apparels and bags. We have some popular products, such as XXXX
If you are interested in other products, we can provide you suggestions and help in that case. We wish to build a long-time and strategic partnership through mutual trust and co-working.
The certificate NO. of our company is XXXX
If you need anything, please don't hesitate to contact me.
Look forward to your reply
呵呵,这个东西只是个参考,有不对的地方或者需要改进的地方自己修改。
以后有问题可以加我
农业机械供应商
UID 1251192
福步币 10 块
阅读权限 25
看看大家怎么翻译的,学习下。
UID 1251054
阅读权限 40
We are a Hong Kong Industries Limited. There is a factory in China's Fujian Province. Mainly produces shoes clothing bags and so on. Some of these hot items now.
Such as XXX.
If you are also interested in other products. I can give you some advice and help. Hope that our long-term cooperation to work together.
The following is our company's certificate number: XXXXXXXX
UID 1237458
阅读权限 40
We are a Hong Kong Industries Limited. There is a factory in China's Fujian Province. Mainly produces shoes clothing bags and so on. Some of these hot items now. Such as XXX. If you are also interested in other products. I can give you some advice and help. Hope that our long-term cooperation to work together. The following is our company's certificate number: XXXXXXXX
UID 1012671
阅读权限 25
帮忙翻译一下句子。
Pls help to translate the following clause
我们是一家香港实业有限公司。在中国福建有一家工厂。主要生产鞋子服饰包包等。其中有些目前热卖产品。
we are an enterprise in hongkong, with factory located in china mainland, fujian province. our products are mainly shoes, apparels, handbags,etc. Hereby i recomend some of the hot sale items, such as....
如果你对其他产品也有兴趣。我可以提供你些建议和帮助。希望我们共同努力长期合作。
下面是我们公司的***号码:XXXXXXXX
we are glad to offer more information and suggestion if you have any other interest.
Looking forward to build business with you in a long run.
Here is our company certificate NO...
本人刚涉外贸。再加英语欠佳。易语法错误。望各位帮个忙。万分感谢。
I am a rookie in foreign trade fiede, the worse is my poor english. Many thanks for your help.guys
当前时区 GMT+8, 现在时间是