to add this item to your wishlist, follow it, or mark it as not interested
Languages:
Full Audio
Title: Musaic Box
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 11 Oct, 2008
About This Game
Uncover all of your grandfather's sheet music, hidden in his home amongst a treasure trove of gorgeous antiques and musical relics. Melodious music box games will let you piece these special compositions together and unleash their symphonious secrets. Unlock Creative Mode and write your own outstanding arrangements. With a house full of secrets and a box full of music the aural excitement never ends.
Beautifully rendered graphics
Entrancing musical score
Unlock musical mysteries!
System Requirements
Supported OS:
Microsoft(R) Windows(R) 2000/XP/Vista
Processor:
DirectX(R) compatible with 16 MB of Video Memory
DirectX(R) compatible Sound Card
DirectX(R) Version: DirectX 8.0
256 MB RAM (512+MB recommended)
Hard Drive:
54 MB or more
& 2008 KranX Productions. All rights reserved. The KranX Productions logo and all other trademarks used herein are owned by KranX Productions or its licensors and may be registered in some countries. Other company and product names used herein may be trademarks of their respective owners and are used for the benefit of those owners.
More like this
Very Positive
(130 reviews)
Review Type
Positive&(142)
Negative&(11)
Purchase Type
Steam Purchasers&(130)
Key Activations&(23)
All Languages&(153)
Your Languages&(84)
Display As:
Most Helpful
78 reviews match the filters above
( Very Positive)
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
This is a genius idea made into an exceptionally enjoyable game. Tetris-like blocks contain bits of a musical score and are colored according to what instrument you'll hear when clicked upon. Fit them all together in the correct way to play famous songs. Out of all of them, there were only two I didn't know by heart. But even if you don't recognize a single one, a bar on the bottom of the screen will play the whole tune for you, as many times as you like. The catch is, you'll only hear each score from ONE instrument. That instrument normally plays the main tune so it's usually not too difficult to figure out what order those blocks go in. But then you have to place all the other instruments and make sure the blocks fit together correctly. For those who love both puzzles and music, Musaic Box is a real gem. My only gripe is that the game isn't long enough. I could have happily played for many more hours.
Was this review helpful?
I won this game and I thought i would never play it. For some weird reasons I decided to give it a try and it was a good surprise. This game is a very good exercise for your ears. You can learn about the movements of the melody and the orchestratin through some very famous songs. Give it a try!
Was this review helpful?
Musaic Box is a really nice puzzle game. The puzzles are challenging and I really like the idea of using music in these kind of games. Me and my sis both played it, we loved it, the only negative aspect is it's short. I wish there were more games like this. Definitely recommended
Was this review helpful?
Lighthearted casual music puzzle game. Quite easy and will take you around 2 hours to complete. Popular classical melodies and folk songs a pleasent to construct. If you like music it's worth a dollar or two.
Was this review helpful?
Good game. As a musician, I enjoyed the history the game showed while searching around to complete the music arrangements. The game is simple yet intrict. It is easy for someone who doesnt have any musical sense and also good for musicians who know the reasons. The only downfall of the game is that it is a tad short, taking me only 3 hours to complete but overall I would highly recommend it.
Was this review helpful?
I don't know what it is about this game, but I just want to play it all the damn time. I just wish there were more puzzles, since I've actually started three new games to play the original puzzles over and over.
Was this review helpful?
A simple to dismiss game, due to its bundle-game like feeling, it's surprisingly addictive in its simplicity. You wander through mansion rooms, looking for note sheet parts, completing music mosaics when you have gathered enough of the former and learn some history behind the music pieces. Plus, like myself, you might get to know names of some melodies, which you knew since childhood, but didn't know where they come from.Play a room per day after work/uni/school, and it will provide just a bit of comfort and relaxation you may need.
Was this review helpful?
An inventive and unique little puzzle game. In this game you find pieces of paper, in the style you would in a hidden object game, and you use those pieces to unlock new music, therefore new levels, for you to play. The levels consist of famous songs, you’re given a preview to listen to and must reconstruct the music with the blocks you are given.It was fun having a puzzle game that relied mostly on sound. I say mostly because not only did you have to sus out which notes go where from listening to the preview, but you have to think logically about how to make the Tetris style blocks fit into the outline you are given and them still be in the right order. The music is fun, it takes classic and well known songs and adds instruments into the background. Some sound really odd, seeing as you end up with something like Mozart with drums and a little tambourine going off in the background, but it’s still fun and inventive.
The game is a little short, but it’s unique and I like the more unique kind of puzzle games. If you enjoy music (especially classical) or puzzle games in general, I think this one is a good way to kill a few hours. It took me 8 hours to complete it entirely, but admittedly I did get stuck a few times and wondered away from my PC a few times. A normal human being probably wouldn’t take as long. All in all, I like it. It’s not the best puzzle game I have ever played, but it’s not the worst either. Not by a long shot. TL;DR : A fun puzzle game based around music. Mostly classical stuff, with a modern twist of instruments added into the back for depth. It’s a little short, but worth a try in my opinion.
Was this review helpful?
A simple thing about hidden objects and music puzzles. Kinda fun, easy, short.
Was this review helpful?
Short and creative, it's a perfect puzzle game for any age. The music and art are simply lovely.
Was this review helpful?
I love this game, it's a bit short, but you can have a lot of fun rearanging the songs and creating something new.
I wish this game was more replayable, needs more levels or DLC.
Beat the game in 2.8 hours.
Zero replay value at all.Played the &demo& on Armor Games, purchased it on Steam to get the other two rooms - which were no more or less difficult, challenging or exciting than the first three.Complete disappointment.The game is good... just.. not worth the $8 I paid for it.
There is absolutely nothing to do once it has been beaten - no replay value, no &randomized& new quests, nothing.
Just an editor mode that really does nothing at all, with no way to share or publish new puzzles from said editor, and the editor itself is restricted to what parts of an individual piece of music are available - there is only so much &arranging& you can do with such a limited number of pieces and space to place them.
I have mixed feelings about this review.
I do generally like these types of puzzles.
The game would benefit from a little less hand holding, a bit more difficulty in the hunt and click portion, and a few other minor issues.
The biggest thing for me however, is the programmers' apparent lack of familiarity with instrumentation.
The synth music they use is super cheesy, and clashes harshly with the antique music box feel they are trying to go for visually.
They really skimped on the number of instruments portrayed visually in the puzzle section.
They use the trombonist for virtually all the wind instrument parts.
Meh, it could be refined a lot, and using real instrument samples would make it much classier.
I love this game
The concept is good but the execution is atrocious.The tutorial holds your hand with a deathgrip, instructing you what to click on and where, and doesn't even allow you to click away the tutorial pop ups -- those just float there, forever, the entire rest of the game interface disabled, until they are obeyed.
The game manages to maintain the same feel well into gameplay, which I found startling and impressive.
The two primary types of gameplay seem to be solving music puzzles (described below), and find-the-object search-and-click.
Whenever you've found enough objects to unlock a puzzle, the interface will &helpfully& switch screens for you, and you are going to be solving that puzzle whether you want to or not.
There are no settings in the options menu to control this behavior.
I like casual games, but this game manages to make casual painful.
Interrupting the player's train of thought and forcing them to shift from one style of gameplay to another is a recipe for tension, not relaxation, and it has no place in a game this slow-paced.Railroading and pacing/transition issues aside... The puzzles remind me of a cross between simplified base 4 sudoku and tetrad-based fill-in-the-shape puzzles.
You get tetrads built out of different colored pieces, each piece having a portion of the melody on it, and being color-coded to match a particular instrument.
You want there to be one block of each color in each column, and you want the parts of the melody to go in the correct order, and you need to arrange the tetrads to do that while fitting in the given shape.
It ends up being very simple, but it COULD be fulfilling and interesting -- if the game would let go of my damn hand and let me do anything on my own.All in all, I would primarily recommend this game to ten year olds, people who have never played with either puzzles or games before, and recovering stroke victims.
I suspect that most other gamers will find the structure to be chafing, rather than a helpful source of direction.
I'm still playing and if you like classical music, this game is for you
I was originally put off by the puzzles' squiggly lines, but as soon as I hit the tutorial I was having a lot of fun playing around with the music. The game showcases plenty of familiar songs and keeps it simple. You don't need to be an expert to put the notes together, or even know how the song goes. Both the music and the puzzles have a good amount of variety, I didn't find either to be repetitive at all.I think the least appealing part of this game would be the sections in which you look for scraps of paper in various rooms, but the game gives enough hints for it to be reasonably easy. Very laidback lil' game with very beautiful bits of music, I just wish it was a lot longer.
If you like classical music, this might be up your alley. Point and click random objects in the rooms to find pieces of note paper that will complete the notes in your journal. Once you complete the entry, a song appears and you have to arrange it just so. You will want a good ear for this part so you can pick out the melody and place it. I can't find anything to complain about so I suppose that's a good thing. Personally, I was a fan of the music pieces and would really like to have seen more.
Short, but fun.Good if you like your music.Not hugely taxing.Got in on sale.... bargain :)
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
View mobile website运营商:多益网络
测试情况:三测
开测时间:6.17
运营商:尚游游戏
测试情况:七测
开测时间:6.11
运营商:蓝波万
测试情况:七测
开测时间:6.3
运营商:畅游
测试情况:四测
运营商:欢聚游戏
测试情况:二测
运营商:游戏掌柜
测试情况:首测
开测时间:6.1
运营商:腾讯
开测时间:5.31
运营商: 无聊侠
测试情况:八测
开测时间:5.28
运营商:九成科技
开测时间:5.27
截图选游戏
看专访选游戏
随着古尔丹的奸笑,我们最敬爱的瓦里安国王被炸成了碎片,然而这一炸,却把瓦王送到了...
如果,你认为只有LOL是这样那就大错特错了!其实,韩国已经不知不觉的支配了整个“...
  2016年10月份,《英雄联盟》全球总决赛正式迎来了尾声,韩国SKT战队荣获冠军的同时也斩获了三冠王的称号,而与此同时LPL赛区却再次无缘决赛止步8强,粉丝们骂过怒过之后,不知道明年是否会有改变呢……
2016年9月份成绩表,……
无休止的氪金游戏----这似乎是一个会一直存在于游戏圈,属于“不喜欢氪金的玩家与被他们一直氪金的玩家”两个群体之间的故事:在无氪玩家中永远会有人嘲笑那些被称为土豪的部分疯狂氪金玩家。……
2016年8月份结束,也意味着暑假的结束,不过值得庆幸的是在今年8月有着不少让游戏玩家值得高兴的事情,印象最深的无疑是Wings战队获得了《DOTA2》TI6的冠军,对于竞技游戏爱好者来说无疑是一件十……
 “新玩家与老玩家”看似老生常谈,但只要这个星球上还有人类在一代代繁衍,还有游戏在一代代出品,这个问题就永远不会终结。关于两者之间最大的话题点则是那时有迸发的争论。新玩家嫌弃老玩家“花式装逼”,老玩家……
上周末的2016暴雪嘉年华,我们得知“《守望先锋》将会在未来开放编辑器”的消息。然而,今时不同往日,《守望先锋》编辑器所面对的外部环境也与当年大不相同,我们似乎很难用单纯的“成与败”推测它……
通常来讲,说到“沙盒游戏”,我们势必会联想到“自由度”,然而不同厂商显然对这个词的理解和把握均有差异,本期解读则将其分为四类,所选取的游戏也毫无疑问是个中翘楚。关于它们的好,已经充斥在无数的测评和报道……
毫无疑问,Nintendo Switch身上具备着与PS4、Xbox One截然不同的属性,当索尼在尝试更加昂贵的高清显示和VR设备,微软在试图淡化主机和PC界限时,任天堂遵循着当年研发Wii的思路,……
随着《新天龙八部》的2016年度资料片“鬼谷奇谋”将于11月17日公测,多玩记者专访了该游戏的主策划----诚少。过程中,他向我们阐述了新门派“鬼谷”的来历和特点,以及与资料片一起登场的“庄园”系统。在他……
随着《天衍录》即将在9月23日开启“绛灵封测”,多玩记者专访了该游戏的制作人----张一鸥。过程中,他向我们阐述了《天衍录》的立项由来、庞大的游戏世界,以及封测期间为各位玩家所准备的丰富体验……
随着《诺亚传说》在9月10日的新服开放,以及“星战2.0”的升级,多玩记者专访了该游戏的策划“旗子”。在过程中,他向我们阐述了《诺亚传说》如何在迈入第六年依然能够保持玩家的激情,以及“口袋互通版”的到……
8月28日,《剑网3》在珠海长隆举行了七周年的庆典。在本次庆典上,《剑网3》公布了其年底资料片“风骨霸刀”、重制版、谢云流传、手游等相关消息。在发布会结束后,多玩记者独家专访了《剑网3》制作人、西山居……
8月28日,西山居在珠海长隆举行《剑网3》七周年庆典,此次庆典上西山居将会公布《剑网3》年底资料片,《剑网3》重制版的试纯阳门派玩,还有单机《谢云流传》的最新爆料以及《剑网3:指尖江湖》的最新爆料和试……
日,多玩记者受邀参加网易旗下的《新倩女幽魂》2016品牌发布会,本次发布会“更多世界”为主题,意指《新倩女幽魂》将全面联合游戏、影视、动漫,为玩家带来一个更多维度,更多精彩的“倩女”……
2016ChinaJoy游戏展,完美世界的风格可以说是相当纯粹,除了常规的SG舞台走秀之外,完美世界更是提供了大量的游戏试玩,从角色扮演到第一人称射击等……
2016ChinaJoy游戏展,欢聚时代除了搭建大型复式舞台之外,更为旗下的《新风云》《天衍录》《古剑奇谭OL》《我的世界》盒子搭设了独立试玩体验区,并定期上演SG、Cos的舞台走秀表演。作为“综合娱……
暴雪嘉年华虽然结束了,不过关于《WOW》的私服纷争又再度开始。此前被官方起诉的知名怀旧私服----N服因为暴雪没有在嘉年华期间公布官方怀旧服的进展,所以“信守承诺”地开始了重建私服的工作。在他们眼中,自己……
直播行业兴起以前,许多玩家会选择“游戏视频”来消磨时光,不管是以技术见长,还是主打幽默风趣,视频制作者无一不精心对内容进行剪辑。随着直播行业的流行,其无法剪辑的特点反而给予观众一种别样的“真实感”,我……
男玩家也好,女玩家也罢,我们一般都分得清游戏和现实的区别,但本期众观的这位女玩家,她在和男友***的时候,因为太兴奋,不小心喊了《守望先锋》麦克雷的名字……姑娘你是有多喜欢这个角色啊……
过往一周,游戏圈虽然没有惊天地泣鬼神的大事,不过却依然能够感受到“《LOL》S6比赛失利”所延续的余震。中国战队折戟沉沙是事实,技不如人也是事实,有人维护,有人怒喷,各方观点层出不穷。诚然,我们羡慕韩……
多玩故事会,听胡编讲小人物的故事。电子竞技一直都是一个备受争议的词语,从电竞职业选手的复杂,到电子竞技衍生职业的复杂。之前我们聊过一期关于“游戏女主播”,这一期胡编就来讲讲关于“游戏陪玩”的故事,看一……
多玩故事会,听胡编讲小人物的故事。上周有玩家在评论区问“不知道胡编觉得游戏中有没有王”,对于这个问题,我的回答是肯定的。一款游戏中一定有“弱肉强食”、“高下之分”,操纵每个角色的个体不同,所带来的角色……
胡编讲故事,欢迎收看2016年第一期《多玩故事会》。年末总能让人找到一些唏嘘的事情,尤其是对于大部分中国人这种“相见不如怀念”的心态来说,比如12月31日晚在朋友圈霸屏的“回顾”和“展望”。鸡汤喝的太……
多玩故事会,听胡编讲小人物的故事。由于12月工作较忙,出差也比较频繁,所以停更了一期,说声抱歉。最近看到了几张游戏截图,有那么一点唏嘘。我们为什么总在怀念以前的游戏多么多么好,而现在游戏却找不到以前的……
本期新游TOP榜中,15款入榜游戏总百度指数为33708,对比上期整体下降了1.06%。...
本期新游TOP榜中,15款入榜游戏总百度指数为37725,对比上期整体下降了1.67%。...
本期新游TOP榜中,15款入榜游戏总百度指数为38366,对比上期整体上涨了8.09%。...
本期新游TOP榜中,15款入榜游戏总百度指数为35505,对比上期整体上涨了22.37%...
本文由:“贴吧网友/复活小硬币”授权转载,全文用了确切的数据和历史引用,并通过幽默而富含...
新游榜改为每日12:00前数据更新,依旧沿用百度指数。品牌栏目每周一更,新游TOP榜周三更新。
热游榜改为每日12:00前数据更新,依旧沿用百度指数。品牌栏目每周一更,热游TOP榜周二更新。
11月18日排名
期待榜是根据玩家投票进行排名,当游戏获得票数≥1票时自动入榜,每日0:00结算前一天排名动态,supplierchannel

参考资料

随机推荐