I just commijust my heart talkino you 是什么意思

because of you(凯莉?克莱森个人单曲)_百度百科
?凯莉?克莱森个人单曲
because of you
(凯莉?克莱森个人单曲)
《Because of You》是美国流行摇滚女歌手演唱的一首流行歌曲,歌曲的歌词由凯莉?克莱森个人完成,大卫?霍奇斯和本?穆迪负责音乐制作[1-2]
。该歌曲收录在凯莉?克莱森于日发行的第二张录音室专辑《》[3]
,并作为专辑中的第二张单曲,于日通过发布。《Because of You》拿下丹麦、荷兰、瑞士这三个国家的音乐排行榜冠军,并且在美国、英国、德国、加拿大、澳大利亚、奥地利、比利时法兰德斯、挪威等国家的音乐排行榜上名列前茅[4-6]
。2006年,该歌曲MV获得“最佳女性视频”奖[7]
。2007年,该歌曲获得美国版权协会流行奖“年度最佳歌曲”奖[8]
because of you创作背景
《Because of You》的歌曲歌词由凯莉?克莱森个人完成,大卫?霍奇斯和本?穆迪负责音乐制作[1-2]
。凯莉?克莱森在6岁时,亲眼目睹了父母结束了17年的婚姻;而凯莉的父母早在离婚之前,就因为感情不和而经常发生激烈的争吵,使得凯莉?克莱森的童年生活一团糟。凯莉?克莱森有一个朋友,跟她一样有一个不幸的家庭。在凯莉?克莱森16岁的一天,她跟这位朋友促膝长谈了一晚。回到家里,她写下了这首歌的草稿(创作过程不超过25分钟)[2]
because of you歌曲歌词
because of you英文
I will not make
The same mistakes that you did
I will not let myself
Cause my heart so much misery
I will not break
The way you did, you fell so hard
I've learned the hard way
To never let it get that far
Because of you
I never stray too far from the sidewalk
Because of you
I learned to play on the safe side so I don't get hurt
Because of you
I find it hard to trust not only me, but everyone around me
Because of you
I am afraid
I lose my way
And it's not too long before you point it out
I cannot cry
Because I know that's weakness in your eyes
I'm forced to fake
A smile, a laugh everyday of my life
My heart can't possibly break
When it wasn't even whole to start with
Because of you
Because of you
Because of you
I find it hard to trust not only me, but everyone around me
Because of you
I am afraid
I watched you die
I heard you cry every night in your sleep
I was so young
You should have known
Better than to lean on me
You never thought of anyone else
You just saw your pain
And now I cry in the middle of the night
For the same damn thing
Because of you
Because of you
Because of you
I try my hardest just to forget everything
Because of you
I don't know how to let anyone else in
Because of you
I'm ashamed of my life
Because it's empty
Because of you
I am afraid
Because of you
Because of you[1]
because of you译文
我不会重蹈你的覆辄
我不会让自己满心悲苦
我不会违背你的意愿
你饱受了煎熬
我已经尝尽痛苦,决不让它越陷越深
我从来不偏离生活的轨道太远
我学会了呆在安全的一面以免受到伤害
我发现很难相信自己,也很难相信周围的每一个人
我感到害怕
我迷失了方向
在你为我指明道路之前不久。
我不能哭泣
因为我知道在你眼中那是一种懦弱
以后的每一天 我都会强颜欢笑
我的心也许无法再碎
因为本来就是一颗破碎的心
我绝不会远离我的轨道
我学会了尽力远离伤害
我发现很难相信自己,也很难相信周围的每一个人
我感到害怕
看着你的心渐渐死去
每一夜 我都能听见你在睡梦中哭泣
你应该知道的而不是选择依赖我
你从未想过别人的感受
你只知道自己的痛苦
现在 因为那该死的同样的事情 我躲在深夜里哭泣
我绝不会远离我的轨道
我学会了尽力远离伤害
我尽最大的努力只想忘记这一切
我的心无法让任何人驻足
我为那一颗荒芜的心感到愧疚
我感到害怕
because of you歌曲鉴赏
凯莉的浓郁唱腔,使得这首歌从一开始就牵动着听者的心灵。即使不知道歌词的人,也可能会因为歌曲凄婉的曲调而扼腕感伤。凯莉如泣如诉的声音,让人从中听到一种心灵上的控诉、听到一个女子掩藏在坚强外表下的忧愁和委屈,《Because of You》朴实的字里行间,写着一个女子从埋怨、挣扎、到清醒的过程[9]
因此,这首歌的最大优点,就是歌手所表达出的真实情感,从而使许多同年龄段的青少年们从这首歌中找到共鸣。《Because of You》不仅是情感的表达,更是一种呼声,具有积极的社会意义。就像的那首《》,让许多人都明白,家庭冲突最大的受害者,往往不是冲突的双方,而是无辜的孩子[9]
缺点:歌词内容缺乏更深入的探讨[10]
because of you歌曲MV
歌曲MV是根据凯莉?克莱森自己的亲身经历改编而成的[11]
。MV的开头,女主人公与丈夫在家中吵架;而后,丈夫拿起全家福准备砸掉;这时,时间静止了,这让女主角想到了自己童年的遭遇。于是,场景转换到了过去,女主人公穿越回到了她父母吵架的那个时间,并遇到了当时还是个小女孩的自己,并同她一同看着冷漠的父母,而父母也因为感情不和而经常激烈吵架,小时候的女主人公变成了父母战争的牺牲品[12]
忽然,场景又回到了现实,女主人公猛然从回忆中醒来,她看着丈夫,轻轻的从丈夫的手中拿下差点被摔碎的全家福照片,时间也在此时恢复原样,女主人公与丈夫抱在一起。然而,当他们拥抱在一起的时候呀,忽然看到了躲在在门后偷看的女儿,于是女主人公与丈夫一同朝女儿走来,开心的抱在一起[12]
because of you获奖记录
日期颁奖机构授予奖项类型日MuchMusic录影带奖人民直选:最受欢迎国际艺人[13]
获奖日MTV音乐录影带大
最佳女性视频[7]
获奖观众直选[7]
提名日美国版权协会流行奖年度最佳歌曲[8]
获奖最佳录唱歌曲[14]
日美国年度最佳音乐事件[15]
(与芮芭?麦克伊泰共享)提名日
美国年度最佳声乐合作[16]
(与芮芭?麦克伊泰共享)提名
because of you重要演出
演出日期演出场合
地点日第48届格莱美奖(颁奖典礼)[17]
美国洛杉矶的
.MetroLyrics[引用日期]
.[引用日期]
.虾米音乐[引用日期]
.Ultratop 50[引用日期]
.挪威音乐榜[引用日期]
.音乐榜[引用日期]
.[引用日期]
.[引用日期]
.龙朔音乐[引用日期]
.[引用日期]
.[引用日期]
.音悦台[引用日期]
.[引用日期]
.[引用日期]
.[引用日期]
.[引用日期]
.腾讯音乐[引用日期]的海词问答和网友补充:
相关词典网站:back to you是什么意思_back to you在线翻译_back to you什么意思_back to you的意思_back to you的翻译_英语单词大全_911查询
back to you是什么意思
输入英文单词或中文词语查询其翻译
back to you是什么意思 back to you在线翻译 back to you什么意思 back to you的意思 back to you的翻译 back to you的解释 back to you的发音
back to youback to you 双语例句1. I see. We'll look into it and get back to you right away, Sir.&&&&我知道了。我们调查之后马上给你答复。2. 2. We'll look into it and get back to you right away.&&&&我们会调查这件事情并且马上给你答复。3. I will look more into this development and get back to you on this latest algorithm change.&&&&我会更加发展,成为这个回到您对此最新算法改变。4. We wll look into it and get back to you right away, Sir.&&&&我们调查之后马上给你答复。5. We'll look into it and get back to you right away, Sir.&&&&我知道了----1105号。我们调查之后马上给你答复。6. When I get there, I'll try to call you back.&&&&当我到那儿去的时候,我会设法打***给你。7. Chooose wisely hero, for once you commit to your god you can never turn back.&&&&明智地选择英雄,因为一旦选择了主神就不能重新选择了。8. Dario: Can you get me something to drink from the fridge on your way back?&&&&达里奥:你回来的时候帮我从冰箱里拿点喝的好吗?9. And I'll call you back to make reservations.&&&&让我考虑一下,我会再打***预定。10. I didn`t mean to answer back, I merely meant to say that you had been misinformed.&&&&我并不想跟你顶嘴,我只是想说你听到的话是搞错了。11. I did not mean to answer you back. I merely meant to say that you had been misinformed.&&&&&&我并不想跟你顶嘴,我只是想说你听到的话是搞错了。12. I didn't mean to answer you back, I merely meant to say that you had been misinformed.&&&&&&我并不想跟你顶嘴,我只是想说你听到的话是搞错了。13. Sometimes i wish i could brush aside the cobwebs of time go back and give you a warm hug on the days your heart hurt so badly sometimes i wish i could step through a rift in lost intervals stroll through yesterday to see your smile, and, let you know, it was a special part of my life.&&&&&&?? *。爱情听着怀旧的歌。。回忆着怀旧的爱情。。。属于我的一点一滴。。一点一滴的浪漫。。深圳的雨点,蒙蒙的天气,显得特别的伤感。。。。。这是悲伤的开始?还是幸福的结束?。。。14. \u\u006E\u\u002E\u\u\u\u002E\uF\u006D14. Gather round everyone, I'll tell you It's a time to help a friends There's so much love in the world So share it all around And together we'll win in the end If we all lead a hand, we'll make it And say thanks for what we've praied Look around and you'll see Such beauty in this life So reach out and don't be afraid Stay with me There'll be a Guardian Angel Just have faith and you'll see That one day You'll find your Guardian Angel waiting back Who'll guide you on your way Yes I know There'll be your Guardian Angel So have faith, it will come ture That one day You'll find your Gurdian Angel Who'll guide you on your way Let's stand tall and be united What we need is our strength and love We can all live our lives in peace and harmony And say thanks to one above Stay with me There'll be a Guardian Angel Just have faith and you'll see That one day You'll find your Guardian Angel waiting back Who'll guide you on your way Yes I know There'll be your Guardian Angel So have faith, it will come ture That one day You'll find your Gurdian Angel Who'll guide you on your way Don't let your dreams fade away Hold on and hear what I say That some day There'll be a Guardian Angel Just have faith and you'll see That one day You'll find your Guardian Angel waiting back Who'll guide you on your way Yes I know There'll be your Guardian Angel So have faith, it will come ture That one day You'll find your Gurdian Angel Who'll guide you on your way&&&&&&聚集回合每个人,我将告诉你资讯科技是时候帮助一位朋友在世界上有这么多爱如此分享它所有的在附近而且一起我们将会在结束中赢得如果我们所有的领引一只手,我们将会做到而且发言权谢谢对于我们已经祈祷的四处看看,而且你将会见到这生活的如此美人如此到达出并且不害怕在我家逗留 There'll 是保护的天使仅仅有信心,而且你将会见到那一个天你将会找等候背面的你保护的天使 Who'll 在途中指导你是的我知道 There'll 是你的保护天使如此有信心,它将会受到 ture 的影响那一个天你将会找你的 Gurdian 天使 Who'll 在途中指导你让我们站高并且是联合的我们需要的是我们的力量和爱我们全部能居住和平和协调的我们生命而且发言权谢谢到一在上面在我家逗留 There'll 是保护的天使仅仅有信心,而且你将会见到那一个天你将会找等候背面的你保护的天使 Who'll 在途中指导你是的我知道 There'll 是你的保护天使如此有信心,它将会受到 ture 的影响那一个天你将会找你的 Gurdian 天使 Who'll 在途中指导你不要让你的梦褪色离开把握在而且之上听到我说的那来日 There'll 是保护的天使仅仅有信心,而且你将会见到那一个天你将会找等候背面的你保护的天使 Who'll 在途中指导你是的我知道 There'll 是你的保护天使如此有信心,它将会受到 ture 的影响那一个天你将会找你的 Gurdian 天使 Who'll 在途中指导你15. If you enter this world you will never, ever want to leave it, you cannot leave it, until your physical body calls and drags you back.&&&&&&如果你进入这个世界,你会不愿离开,你无法离开,直至你的物质身体呼唤你并把你拉回。16. Would you ask Jane to call me back, please?&&&&&&请叫简给我回***好吗?17. 17. Get ready to jump Don't ever look back, oh baby Yes, I'm ready to jump Just take my hands Get ready to, are you ready?&&&&&&准备好的Get跳跃 Do不神色,哦婴孩 Yes,我准备跳 Just采取我的手 Get准备好对,您是否是准备好??????18. I LOVE YOU, but can't you come back to me now?&&&&&&我爱你,你能醒醒吗?19. back to you的意思19. Sleepy Hollow brought you back to Leavesden Studios, where you shot The Phantom Menace with much of the same crew.&&&&&&沉睡谷》让你重回利物斯顿摄影棚,你在那里和同一组工作班底的大部分成员合作拍摄了《幽灵的威胁》。20. 20. But I'm back. And I'm ready to roll. You ready to roll?&&&&&&但是我回来了我也蓄势待发,你准备好了?back to you 单语例句1. More often than not they will come after you or call you back to the stall with a cheaper price.2. Hey, don't you dare let your old man talk you out of going back to camp.3. If you want to play far back, you can do that.4. You can go to the Qianmen area, but you can't go back.5. But if one day you park your car there then leave, you are likely to find a ticket on your windscreen when you come back.6. " One place you go when you can't get a job is back to school, " says computer science professor Warren Hunt at the University of Texas.7. When you cuddle it or talk to it, it talks back.8. It is also pretty unlikely you will drive back to downtown without a passenger since there are few other taxis in those big communities.9. But be prepared to drop some serious kuai in here - any of the above items will set you back at least several thousand yuan.10. " You're supposed to kick those back into the fairway, " Woods replied.back to you是什么意思,back to you在线翻译,back to you什么意思,back to you的意思,back to you的翻译,back to you的解释,back to you的发音,back to you的同义词,back to you的反义词,back to you的例句,back to you的相关词组,back to you意思是什么,back to you怎么翻译,单词back to you是什么意思常用英语教材考试英语单词大全 (7本教材)
出国英语单词大全 (5本教材)
大学英语单词大全 (13本教材)
高中英语单词大全 (6本教材)
初中英语单词大全 (13本教材)
小学英语单词大全 (33本教材)
别人正在查
911查询 全部查询 网址:
(共20个)占卜求签
(共17个)民俗文化
(共16个)交通出行
(共10个)学习应用
(共26个)休闲娱乐