小学生作文:
小学生作文:
小学生作文:
小学生作文:
小学生作文:
小学生作文:
小学生作文:
小学生作文:
小学生作文《》约900字左右,作者我是妮妮,请您欣赏。i&am&of&great&honour&to&stand&here&and&introduce&myself&to&you.my&name&is&luo&zhaohua,im&twelve&years&old&now,&i&am&studying&in&long&ping&prmary&school&.there&are&three&people&in&my&family&.my&father&………
i am of great honour to stand here and introduce myself to you.my name is luo zhaohua,i'm twelve years old now, i am studying in long ping prmary school .there are three people in my family .my father works in icbc.and my mother is a teacher . i'mthe youngest one inmy family.
in my spera time ,i like to do anything relating to english such listening to english songs ,watching english movies or tv programs,even writing some english compositions on the tnternet, to exchange our iedas with my penfriends.i think these could enlarge my knowledge. in addtion,t also like to play pc games ,because i think pc games could motivate me to learn something such as english.
my favourite course is english,because i think it is interesting to say one thing viadiffent sounds.i >
Introduce&Myseif 我是妮妮 900字
>> 不是您想要的?去
浏览更多作文。<<
Introduce&Myseif 相关作文
小学生作文:
小学生作文:
小学生作文:
小学生作文:
小学生作文:
小学生作文:
小学生作文:
小学生作文:
小学生作文:
小学生作文:
小学生作文:
小学生作文:
小学生作文:
小学生作文:
Copyright &
All Rights Reserved大学英语(10套英语题整理)_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
您可以上传图片描述问题
联系***:
请填写真实有效的信息,以便工作人员联系您,我们为您严格保密。
大学英语(10套英语题整理)
||文档简介
总评分4.5|
浏览量3980
&&成​人​教​育​英​语​统​考​题​整​合
试读已结束,如果需要继续阅读或下载,敬请购买
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢Introduce - Idioms by The Free Dictionary /introduce
introduce Also found in: , , , , , , .
I would like you to meet someone.&and&I would like to introduce you to someone.an expression used to introduce one person to another. (The word someone can be used as the someone.) Mary: I would like you to meet my Uncle Bill. Sally: Hello, Uncle Bill. Nice to meet you. Tom: I would like to introduce you to Bill Franklin. John: Hello, Bill. Glad to meet you. Bill: Glad to meet you, John.See also: , introduce someone into somethingto bring so to launch someone into something. Tony introduced Wally into his club. You do not wish me to introduce myself into local social life, do you?See also: introduce someone to someoneto make someone acquainted with someone else. I would like to introduce you to my cousin, Rudolph. Allow me to introduce myself to you.See also: introduce something into somethingto bring something into som to bring something into something as an innovation. The decorator introduced a little bit of bright red into the conference room. After I introduced the new procedures into the factory, production increased enormously.See also: let me (just) say&and&just let me saya phrase introducing something that the speaker thinks is important. Rachel: Let me say how pleased we all are with your efforts. Henry: Why, thank you very much. Bob: Just let me say that we're extremely pleased with your activity. Bill: Thanks loads. I did what I could.See also: to put it another way&and&put another waya phrase introducing a restatement of what someone, usually the speaker, has just said. Father: You're still very young, Tom. To put it another way, you don't have any idea about what you're getting into. John: Could you go back to your own room now, Tom? I have to study. Put another way, get out of here! Tom: Okay, okay. Don't get your bowels in an uproar!See also: , ,
Want to thank TFD for its existence? , add a link to this page, or visit .
Link to this page:
It is my comfort, that errors of this kind will escape the general class of readers, and that I may share in the ill-deserved applause of those architects, who, in their modern Gothic, do not hesitate to introduce, without rule or method, ornaments proper to different styles and to different periods of the art. Then, my dear, you may have the advantage of your friend, and introduce Mr. H and, ungentlemanlike as he looked, Fanny was obliged to introduce him to Mr. Neither robbers nor tempests befriended them, nor one lucky overturn to introduce them to the hero. Up to now she had been so haughty that she had never even asked Gania to introduce her to his parents. Sometimes, as in the charming little book we wish now to introduce, unclerical human nature occupies the foregroun though priestly faces will still be found gazing upon us from time to time. There was one thing the children demanded which I found it impossible to do in this present book: they bade me introduce Toto, Dorothy's little black dog, who has many friends among my readers. Come with me to my dwelling and I'll introduce you to my daughters," said the Chief. I knew nobody who could introduce me," Alban replied. Dorrimore, whom I had felt compelled to introduce to the ladies. But let me introduce to you a new friend of mine, the Hungry Tiger. Croiset remark, if the poet needed a lay-figure the ordinary practice was to introduce some mythological person -- as, in fact, is done in the "Precepts of Chiron". It was this highly artificial but very beautiful poetic fashion which Wyatt deliberately set about to introduce into England. Surely it will be allowed that none could be more proper than the present, where we are about to introduce a considerable ch no less, indeed, than the heroine of this heroic, historical, prosaic poem. Sedley, a distinguished officer of the Bengal Civil Service: permit me to introduce him to your lordship.
▲introduce?
For webmasters:-May I introduce myself?-_______ A.Nice to meet you.B.You may.C.That's OK.D.Please do.
抵抗夜寒379
A. Nice to meet you.
其实 问话 并不是征求 同意
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

参考资料

随机推荐