I just found; I'll rely onw3ll peoplee, helpless....

Because my family were not going to be helpful, I decided I would look for one all by myself and not tell them about it till I’d got one.I had seen an agency advertised in a local newspaper. I rushed out of the 36 in search of it. I was wildly excited, and as 37 as if I were going on the stage. Finding the38 quite easily, I ran breathlessly through a door which said “Enter without knocking, if you please.”The simple atmosphere of the office39 me. The woman looked carefully at me 40 through her glasses, and then41 me in a low voice. I answered softly. All of a sudden I started to feel rather42,She wondered why I was looking for this sort of43. I felt even more helpless, when she told me that it would be44 to get a job without45.I wondered whether I ought to leave,46 the telephone on her desk rang, I heard her say:“47 , I’ve got someone in the48 at this very moment, who might49 .” She wrote down a 50 , and held it out to me, saying: “Ring up this lady. She wants a51 immediately. In fact, you would have to start tomorrow by cooking a dinner for ten people.”“Oh yes,” said I --52 having cooked for more than four in my life. I53 her again and again, and rushed out to the54 telephone box. I collected my thoughts, took a deep breath, and rang the number. I said confidently that I was just what she was looking for.I spent the next few hours55 cook books.【小题1】A. bedB houseC. agency D. office【小题2】A.proudB.pleaseC.nervousD.worried【小题3】A.familyB.doorC.placeD.stage【小题4】A.calmedB.excitedC.frightenedD.disturbed【小题5】A.as usualB.for a whileC.in a minuteD.once again【小题6】A.advisedB.examinedC.informedD.questioned【小题7】A.encouragedB.dissatisfiedC.hopelessD.pleased【小题8】A.placeB.jobC.adviceD.help【小题9】A.difficultB.helplessC.possibleD.unusual【小题10】A.abilityB.experienceC.knowledgeD.study【小题11】A.afterB.sinceC.untilD.when【小题12】A.Above allB. As a matter of fact C.As a resultD.In spite of that【小题13】A.familyB.houseC.officeD.restaurant【小题14】A.hireB.acceptC.suitD.offer【小题15】A.letterB.nameC.noteD.number【小题16】A.cookB.helpC.teacherD.secretary【小题17】A.almostB.neverC.nearlyD.really【小题18】A.answeredB.promisedC.thankedD.told【小题19】A.outsideB.localC.closestD.nearest【小题20】A.borrowingB.buyingC.readingD.writing - 跟谁学
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:Because my family were not going to be helpful, I decided I would look for one all by myself and not tell them about it till I’d got one.I had seen an agency advertised in a local newspaper. I rushed out of the 36 in search of it. I was wildly excited, and as 37 as if I were going on the stage. Finding the38 quite easily, I ran breathlessly through a door which said “Enter without knocking, if you please.”The simple atmosphere of the office39 me. The woman looked carefully at me 40 through her glasses, and then41 me in a low voice. I answered softly. All of a sudden I started to feel rather42,She wondered why I was looking for this sort of43. I felt even more helpless, when she told me that it would be44 to get a job without45.I wondered whether I ought to leave,46 the telephone on her desk rang, I heard her say:“47 , I’ve got someone in the48 at this very moment, who might49 .” She wrote down a 50 , and held it out to me, saying: “Ring up this lady. She wants a51 immediately. In fact, you would have to start tomorrow by cooking a dinner for ten people.”“Oh yes,” said I --52 having cooked for more than four in my life. I53 her again and again, and rushed out to the54 telephone box. I collected my thoughts, took a deep breath, and rang the number. I said confidently that I was just what she was looking for.I spent the next few hours55 cook books.【小题1】A. bedB houseC. agency D. office【小题2】A.proudB.pleaseC.nervousD.worried【小题3】A.familyB.doorC.placeD.stage【小题4】A.calmedB.excitedC.frightenedD.disturbed【小题5】A.as usualB.for a whileC.in a minuteD.once again【小题6】A.advisedB.examinedC.informedD.questioned【小题7】A.encouragedB.dissatisfiedC.hopelessD.pleased【小题8】A.placeB.jobC.adviceD.help【小题9】A.difficultB.helplessC.possibleD.unusual【小题10】A.abilityB.experienceC.knowledgeD.study【小题11】A.afterB.sinceC.untilD.when【小题12】A.Above allB. As a matter of fact C.As a resultD.In spite of that【小题13】A.familyB.houseC.officeD.restaurant【小题14】A.hireB.acceptC.suitD.offer【小题15】A.letterB.nameC.noteD.number【小题16】A.cookB.helpC.teacherD.secretary【小题17】A.almostB.neverC.nearlyD.really【小题18】A.answeredB.promisedC.thankedD.told【小题19】A.outsideB.localC.closestD.nearest【小题20】A.borrowingB.buyingC.readingD.writingBecause my family were not going to be helpful, I decided I would look for one all by myself and not tell them about it till I’d got one.I had seen an agency advertised in a local newspaper. I rushed out of the 36 in search of it. I was wildly excited, and as& 37 as if I were going on the stage. Finding the&38& quite easily, I ran breathlessly through a door which said “Enter without knocking, if you please.”The simple atmosphere of the office&39& me. The woman looked carefully at me 40 through her glasses, and then&41& me in a low voice. I answered softly. All of a sudden I started to feel rather&42&,She wondered why I was looking for this sort of&43&&. I felt even more helpless, when she told me that it would be&44& to get a job without&45&.I wondered whether I ought to leave,&&46& the telephone on her desk rang, I heard her say:“&47& , I’ve got someone in the&48& at this very moment, who might&49& .” She wrote down a 50& , and held it out to me, saying: “Ring up this lady. She wants& a&51& immediately. In fact, you would have to start tomorrow by cooking a dinner for ten people.”“Oh yes,” said I --&52& having cooked for more than four in my life. I&53& her again and again, and rushed out to the&54& telephone box. I collected my thoughts, took a deep breath, and rang the number. I said confidently that I was just what she was looking for.I spent the next few hours&55& cook books.【小题1】A. bed&&&&&&&&&&&B house&&&&&&&&&&&&&C. agency&&&&&& D. office【小题2】A.proudB.pleaseC.nervousD.worried【小题3】A.familyB.doorC.placeD.stage【小题4】A.calmedB.excitedC.frightenedD.disturbed【小题5】A.as usualB.for a whileC.in a minuteD.once again【小题6】A.advisedB.examinedC.informedD.questioned【小题7】A.encouragedB.dissatisfiedC.hopelessD.pleased【小题8】A.placeB.jobC.adviceD.help【小题9】A.difficultB.helplessC.possibleD.unusual【小题10】A.abilityB.experienceC.knowledgeD.study【小题11】A.afterB.sinceC.untilD.when【小题12】A.Above allB. As a matter of fact C.As a resultD.In spite of that【小题13】A.familyB.houseC.officeD.restaurant【小题14】A.hireB.acceptC.suitD.offer【小题15】A.letterB.nameC.noteD.number【小题16】A.cookB.helpC.teacherD.secretary【小题17】A.almostB.neverC.nearlyD.really【小题18】A.answeredB.promisedC.thankedD.told【小题19】A.outsideB.localC.closestD.nearest【小题20】A.borrowingB.buyingC.readingD.writing科目:难易度:最佳***【小题1】B【小题2】C【小题3】C【小题4】A【小题5】B【小题6】D【小题7】C【小题8】B【小题9】A【小题10】B【小题11】D【小题12】B【小题13】C【小题14】C【小题15】D【小题16】A【小题17】B【小题18】C【小题19】D【小题20】C解析【小题1】本题考查名词。冲出家门去中介公司。& -【小题2】本题考查形容词。第一次求职当然心里紧张了,而且后面有仿佛在舞台上,这时人们感觉往往是很紧张的.。【小题3】本题考查名词。中介机构当然应该是一个地方。&&&【小题4】本题考查形容词。简朴的环境使我平静下来,excited使兴奋,fright--ened使人害怕,disturbed扰乱,都不合题意。【小题5】本题考查副词短语。这位妇女透过眼镜很仔细地看了我一会儿。as USU--al像往常一样;in a minute一分钟内(后);once again又一次。【小题6】本题考查动词。后面有动词answer所以这question比较合适,对于求职者,中介机构当然要了解询问一些问题。【小题7】本题考查动词。后面有more hopeless表心理状态的变化,所以开始应为hopeless。&&&【小题8】本题考查名词。到中介机构当然要找工作了。【小题9】本题考查形容词。感到无望肯定是有困难。【小题10】本题考查名词。ability能力,knoMedge知识,experience经验,找工作而没有工作经验就会有些难,根据句意选experience合适。【小题11】本题考查连词。When就在这个时候。&&& ‘【小题12】本题考查副词短语。Above all最重要的是,as a result结果,In spite ofthat尽管,As a matter of fact实际上,根据句意,B最合适。【小题13】本题考查名词。介绍现在的情形当然是在办公室了。&&【小题14】本题考查动词。suit适合(hire雇佣,accept接受,不合题意)【小题15】本题考查名词。后面谈打***肯定是***号码。【小题16】本题考查名词。下文谈做饭,这肯定是需要厨师,help帮手(可能帮助干其他的事),teacher教师,secretary秘书不合题意。【小题17】本题考查副词。后面有in my life,又有完成式的分词结构用never合适。【小题18】本题考查动词得到工作当然要感谢。【小题19】本题考查形容词。急于得到一份工作,当然要去最近的***亭。【小题20】本题考查动词要当厨师肯定要读烹饪方面的书,花几个小时买/借/写,不合题意。知识点:&&&&&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心

参考资料

随机推荐