新人求助。准备开网银,微信银行卡密码忘了了,怎么办??

2015年3月 总版技术专家分月排行榜第二2014年12月 总版技术专家分月排行榜第二2014年9月 总版技术专家分月排行榜第二
2015年3月 .NET技术大版内专家分月排行榜第一2015年2月 .NET技术大版内专家分月排行榜第一2015年1月 .NET技术大版内专家分月排行榜第一2014年12月 .NET技术大版内专家分月排行榜第一2014年11月 .NET技术大版内专家分月排行榜第一
2015年3月 .NET技术大版内专家分月排行榜第一2015年2月 .NET技术大版内专家分月排行榜第一2015年1月 .NET技术大版内专家分月排行榜第一2014年12月 .NET技术大版内专家分月排行榜第一2014年11月 .NET技术大版内专家分月排行榜第一
匿名用户不能发表回复!|
每天回帖即可获得10分可用分!小技巧:
你还可以输入10000个字符
(Ctrl+Enter)
请遵守CSDN,不得违反国家法律法规。
转载文章请注明出自“CSDN(www.csdn.net)”。如是商业用途请联系原作者。新人求助,一年5万结汇快用完,该怎么办?|实操干货 - Aliexpress 卖家社区 - Powered by phpwind
查看完整版本: [--
&Pages: ( 2 total )
新人求助,一年5万结汇快用完,该怎么办?
最近几个成交不卖害死人了,订单直线下降。从行业70多名直接降到900多名,让我利润大大下降,哎。。。。都怪成交不卖。虽然产品缺货,导致交易失败,但是我跟买家沟通后,买家同意取消订单。为何还算是成交不卖呢? 回到原题吧,中国人都知道的,每人一年外币结汇最多5万,可是我还只剩下1万了,很快就用完了。但是我又要资金周转,没办法提现,又不能转入其他帐户。特请各位前辈们帮忙。 &&
提到自己的卡然后转给直系亲属,让他们购汇提现。
外币只能转同名户下哦
难道你没有提过现吗? 自己的卡一年只有五万。 到了五万还能提到自己卡吗?
可以,所谓5万只是购汇限制。
你有试过?
你自己问银行吧。
我结汇的时候随便了一下,工作人员只有五万。但是没说这五万购汇的。 &看来你也没试过?????
设HK银行离岸公司帐号,没有的话可以向朋友借用;&&这种专门用来收USD的~然后再转你其它亲属的卡中结汇~&&或是直接奖USD打给供应商付货款~
没有HK公司帐号,我也没有这种朋友有。&供应商也不接受USD,&虽然物流公司要收取,但是还是不能解决这个问题。&继续求助 ......
9.我设置了美元个人收款账户,超过5万美金的限制怎么办?&&&&&&&& 您有两种解决方案:&&&&&&&& 1)如果您一次提现已经超过5万,可以分年结汇,例如2010年先结5万美金,剩余的待下一年结汇。&&&&&&&& 2)您可以在金额未超过5万美金时提现一次,下次提现时更改个人收款账户,分开提现。&&SMT官方是这样说的。&&我也有疑问。我们可以设置别的名字做收款账户吗,比如亲属的&&
更改个人收款帐户,意思就是:如果上次是用建行卡,下次就改其他银行卡。如果是这样,五万是针对人,不是针对卡的。&如果可以设置别的名字做收款帐户就好啦。
那么赶紧去弄个离岸账户啊。
离岸账户钱怎么变成RMB进入中国。这个问题请教下~
离岸帐户不是一般人能开的,反正我是不行啦。
离岸帐户,就是花钱而已,一年年检费2000元内,&第一次办~,你就是HK公司的法人了;&几个人合用一个都可以;&&可以指示离岸公司对应银行打款到工厂,外贸公司,个人银行卡均可~~
该如何办理,那要不要去香港办理,找什么机构?
只是一年5万的结汇额度,提现在到卡上不受金额取制,可以提现到卡上直接取款后用亲人朋友的身份去结汇!
只是一年5万的结汇额度,提现在到卡上不受金额限制,可以提现到卡上直接取款后用亲人朋友的身份去结汇!每个***都有5万的结汇额度。&
你的意思是,当提现的时候,先是入到自己的银行卡的美金帐户,不能入到RMB帐户。&然后再把美金帐户的钱转到亲属的银行卡美金帐户吗?是这样吗?&你有试过这样的方法吗?
做大了就尽量搞个香港离岸帐户吧
引用 引用第16楼浪 漫☆邂 逅于 19:42发表的 : &该如何办理,那要不要去香港办理,找什么机构?
& && &有专门的***机构,百度找一下,一般个人量不是很大的话,不建议办理,开支也不少的;&与朋友合用完全可以~~~&
引用 引用第19楼栖栖于 20:37发表的 回 9楼(浪 漫☆邂 逅) 的帖子 : &只是一年5万的结汇额度,提现在到卡上不受金额限制,可以提现到卡上直接取款后用亲人朋友的身份去结汇!每个***都有5万的结汇额度。 & & && &不可这样操作,直接掉到自已卡上时是现汇,你把USD直接取款后就成了现钞,& &一个USD要错几分钱的,你一万USD取出来要损失多少?一千元损失了大哥~~&
没办法提现啊,如果一年年检费2000以内,而且办理这个帐户没有什么特殊要求,我想还是可以接受的。
再办张卡不行吗?
那个栖栖说的办法是可行的。&
最好还是用自己家人的***注册一个,这样每年不就10w了!固定客户还是建议他们直接paypal给你,再结汇好了!!
拿你老爸老妈的***去办中国银行的,开通网上银行,到时就可以直接在网上结汇了
PP 你也要结汇呀,结果还是一样的。
关键是,提现的时候,必须是自己的卡。直系亲属都好像是不行的。
看来,你没有用美金提现过。
你有试过吗?
本来就可以设置别人别的名字做收款帐户,你不知道吗?
楼上的是的额。。 美金账户可以改的 。改成别人的名字的就行。。 SMT大学里都说了这样弄的。。
是真的吗?&&为什么版主没有出来说说这个方法。
是真的啊, 你可以自己去SMT大学看啊 ,那个美金账户的账号,开户行,户名,都是可以修改的,你修改了 再提现 就成了, 改成不同人的账户。&&
引用 引用第35楼浪 漫☆邂 逅于 23:26发表的 回 34楼(Yes Monster) 的帖子 : &是真的吗?&&为什么版主没有出来说说这个方法。
& &&其确实是真的。收款账户是可以改的&
可以把自己的美金转到其他的账号去,然后提现
从中国银行里可以直接拿出美金的,然后银行里有很多人站着,跟你私下兑换钱的,很多很多,美元,欧元都行。
也就是说。我们SMT账户上,如果自己卡上满了5W,&我可以更换收款人名字和账户,比如亲属的,可以继续,是这个意思吗?这个钱我要弄出来的。不想存账户上。&是这样的意思吗
优秀文章,支持!速卖通越做越大,这对个人卖家是个值得深思的问题。
美金提款账户是可以更改的,但你需要提供相关的证件
恩 是的,个人美金账户最多只能提现5W,如果你SMT的账户里超过5W,剩下的部分,就换另外一个人的美金账户提现,提到另外一个人的账户上。你不弄出来,那钱就是一直放在SMT的账上的。
账户设置里面,提现账号可以任意卡的,你朋友,亲属,都可以
什么证明。详细说说。想了解
之前我们用的是公司账户,后来***给阿里******想修改账户&好像是提供具体的说明加盖公司公章&如果是个人账户更改的话,我就不大清楚了&可以***至***问问&
额,我目前是认识的熟客让他们用信用卡支付我,其余的新客一般订单款不会超过6,700的,所以还有1W多美金可以汇,就慢慢磨吧,&总之办法是很多,就是嫌麻烦
Is the world's most could not believe the couple , because he can play two roles ,, he may become your most trusted friend, may be the most dangerous enemy. The other half of this , can not rely only use. & & not married ,, not to mention I do not know how to love,, can only say that you have not experienced , so you no right to dictate where people Siege . Married ,, not to mention I am relentless ,, merciless beings , just look in your eyes is not enough, you do not fully understand the whole thing before you have no right finds fault with me . & did not get married,, really felt he was a naive little girl , got married ,, and not the innocent , not a girl,&When she looked ahead, Florence Chadwick saw nothing but a solid wall of fog1. Her body was numb2. She had been swimming for nearly sixteen hours. &&& Already she was the first woman to swim the English Channel in both directions. Now, at age 34, her goal was to become the first woman to swim from Catalina Island to the California coast. &&& On that Fourth of July morning in 1952, the sea was like an ice bath and the fog was so dense3 she could hardly see her support boats. &&& Alongside Florence in one of the boats, her mother and her trainer offered encouragement. They told her it wasn’t much farther. But all she could see was fog. They urged her not to quit. She never had...until then. With only a half mile to go, she asked to be pulled out. &&& Still warming her chilled4 body several hours later, she told a reporter,“Look, I’m not excusing myself, but if I could have seen land I might have made it.”It was not fatigue5 or even the cold water that defeated her. It was the fog. She was unable to see her goal. &&& Two months later, she tried again. This time, despite the same dense fog, she swam with her faith and her goal clearly pictured in her mind. She knew that somewhere behind that fog was land and this time she made it! Florence Chadwick became the first woman to swim the Catalina Channel, eclipsing6 the men’s record by two hours!, is only ignorance , only incompetent. Understand something, understand something ,&When she looked ahead, Florence Chadwick saw nothing but a solid wall of fog1. Her body was numb2. She had been swimming for nearly sixteen hours. &&& Already she was the first woman to swim the English Channel in both directions. Now, at age 34, her goal was to become the first woman to swim from Catalina Island to the California coast. &&& On that Fourth of July morning in 1952, the sea was like an ice bath and the fog was so dense3 she could hardly see her support boats. &&& Alongside Florence in one of the boats, her mother and her trainer offered encouragement. They told her it wasn’t much farther. But all she could see was fog. They urged her not to quit. She never had...until then. With only a half mile to go, she asked to be pulled out. &&& Still warming her chilled4 body several hours later, she told a reporter,“Look, I’m not excusing myself, but if I could have seen land I might have made it.”It was not fatigue5 or even the cold water that defeated her. It was the fog. She was unable to see her goal. &&& Two months later, she tried again. This time, despite the same dense fog, she swam with her faith and her goal clearly pictured in her mind. She knew that somewhere behind that fog was land and this time she made it! Florence Chadwick became the first woman to swim the Catalina Channel, eclipsing6 the men’s record by two hours!,, but also see through something . What is love , that is,&When she looked ahead, Florence Chadwick saw nothing but a solid wall of fog1. Her body was numb2. She had been swimming for nearly sixteen hours. &&& Already she was the first woman to swim the English Channel in both directions. Now, at age 34, her goal was to become the first woman to swim from Catalina Island to the California coast. &&& On that Fourth of July morning in 1952, the sea was like an ice bath and the fog was so dense3 she could hardly see her support boats. &&& Alongside Florence in one of the boats, her mother and her trainer offered encouragement. They told her it wasn’t much farther. But all she could see was fog. They urged her not to quit. She never had...until then. With only a half mile to go, she asked to be pulled out. &&& Still warming her chilled4 body several hours later, she told a reporter,“Look, I’m not excusing myself, but if I could have seen land I might have made it.”It was not fatigue5 or even the cold water that defeated her. It was the fog. She was unable to see her goal. &&& Two months later, she tried again. This time, despite the same dense fog, she swam with her faith and her goal clearly pictured in her mind. She knew that somewhere behind that fog was land and this time she made it! Florence Chadwick became the first woman to swim the Catalina Channel, eclipsing6 the men’s record by two hours!, from fantasy to the process marriage is what is in finding an opponent , but also found myself a stepmother .
查看完整版本: [--