The teacher said ''the sun also risesrises in the east and …

下载作业帮***包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
He said the sun() in the east and ()in the west.A.rose...setB.rises.setsC.rises...setD.rise...sets
情意绵绵〃??
B 客观真理用现在时
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
B ,无论是在宾语从句中,还是间接引语中,只要是客观真理,从句永远用一般现在时。
B太阳东升西落 是自然规律 不受主句的时态影响
扫描下载二维码The teacher said that the sun in the east and in the west. A. setB. setsC. setsD. set 题目和参考***——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
& 题目详情
The teacher said that the sun ________ in the east and ________ in the west. A. setB. setsC. setsD. set
B试题分析:当宾语从句表示客观事实或真理时,其时态不受主句谓语时态的影响,而用一般现在时。太阳从东边升起,在西方落下这是一个自然现象,故选B。点评:本题难度适中。宾语从句是主从复合句中最常见的从句之一。它作及物动词、介词或者某些形容词的宾语。由于宾语从句涉及到引导词、语序、时态等多方面的内容,所以宾语从句的用法一直是学习的重点难点。即学即练: I find it necessary _____ we should do the homework on time.A. that&&&& B. /&& C. whether&&&&& D. what解析:A。句意:我发现我们按时完成作业是有必要的。
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:高中英语
来源:不详
题型:单选题
They give the available seats to&&&&&&&comes first. After all, the early bird catches the worm. A.whomB.whoC.whomeverD.whoever
It is generally considered unwise to give children ________ they wants.A.howeverB.no matter howC.whateverD.no matter what
He made ____clear when he would give us a lecture on global warming.A.thisB.itC.thatD.these
Please remind me ____ he said he was going. I may be in time to see him off.A.whereB.whenC.howD.what
If you are unable to attend the interview, for _____ reason, you should inform us immediately.A.whateverB.whatC.whicheverD.which
What do you think&&&&&&&?A.that is the best film of the year?B.is the best film of the year?C.that the best film of the year is?D.the best film of the year is?
These reference books donated by a non-profitable organization are available for ____ wants to have it.A.anyoneB.someoneC.whoD.whoever
- Where does Mr. Black Live ? Can you guess?- Sorry , I can’t guess ________.A.where does he liveB.where he lives in C.where does he live inD.where he lives
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对***更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻***!下载作业帮***包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
The sun rises in the east and sets in the w___.(首字母填空)
丶市丸银丶17m
The sun rises in the east and sets in the west.太阳从东方升起,从西方落下.west是西边的意思,顺便补充一点东西南北分别是:east,west,south,north
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
west 太阳东升西落。
The sun rises in the east and sets in the west.太阳从东方升起,从西方落下。
in the west
west 太阳东升西落
west ,其实这句话就是太阳东升西落的意思,这些方位词都是要掌握的哦,像east west north south,加油!望采纳,谢谢!
扫描下载二维码

参考资料

随机推荐