my telephone no什么意思 是什么意思

英文自荐信格式范文
发布时间: 17:46:11
来源:街道网
相关热词搜索:英文自荐信格式范文(共6篇)篇一:英文自荐信范文英文自荐信范文英文自荐信范文英文自荐信范文Dear Sir / Ms:Hello! I wish to apply for yourpany in the newspapers to seek dical representative. I aconfident that fits your business requirents.In July of this year, I graduated froBeijing Medical College. The profession of clinical studies. Through 3 years in school, ster the basic dical knowledge, and has participated in a variety of practical activities in schoolanization.I aa studious person, in college, has been awarded the scholarship, I also served as a er of publicity, with stronganizational and coordination capacity. I aa cheerful, enthusiastic person with strongnication skills. I firy believe that: dedication and sense of responsibility to enable
to face any difficulties and challenges teaToday's healthcare industry is boong, I would like to join for China's dical cause and the developnt of yourpany to ke its own contribution.Attached to the letter to
CV. If the opportunity to interview with you, I would be very grateful.Sincerely英文自荐信范文英文自荐信范文二respect , extends the deep respect to your industrious work, in spite of being very busy very thanks you to glance through
terial. Also hoped that it can open the opportunity and the success gate of for .My na aNi XX, is the foreign language foreign trade Training college international trade specialized 06 sessions of graduates. The graduation in naly, is facing the future and enterprise's choice, I the position which provides to your firis interested very ch.“in the work the acadec society work, the acadec society studies in the study”. Three year university life, I record “one point to do farwork sincerely frequently, one point harvest” the xiand loves the hillock professional spirit, and rges it to the study and the work. Three year study, I inly studied foreign trade Shan Zheng tostudy, curricula and so on econoc, accounting, rket rketing, international trade and practice, foreign trade letters and telegra, internationalrce English, Through the international trade practice's study and the practice, caused
to further be faliar with the foreign trade service detailed flow, while learned the specialized knowledge, I have also studiedputer's related knowledge, could utilize Office series office softwares well and so on Word, had the good teaspirit and the very strong sense of responsibility, could bear hardships and stand hard work, honestly, is self-confident, is professional.As a graduating university graduate, I also lack the rich work experience, but I will work even re diligently, will enrich theelves and consuates unceasingly. Siltaneously also believed that through own diligently the help which can provide with your fir I can bepetent this work and with your firtogether diligently, protespany's enterprise unceasing developnt forward. Even if your firthought that
present condition has not t your requirent, I will pay attention to your firs developnt as always, and expresses I sincerest wish!“the sea depends on the fish dive extravagantly, day Gao Renniao flies.”I hoped earnestly your fircan give
an opportunity, I take the work filled with war the rigorous practical work will serve as thepanySets sail, depends strength of your east wind. Will be anticipating your soon answer!I herewith offerSalute!Offering to volunteer person: on May 30, 2008资料来源:/data/xdth/篇二:英文自荐信范文如何写英文自荐信无论英文求职信还是中文求职信,都有其正规的写法.任何国内, 外大公司,大企业都喜欢看到正规严肃的求职信, 代表你尊重对方.一份正规的英文求职信,其目的也在于获得面谈的机会.写英文求职信的内容:格式与态度: 写英文求职信时,开头写每段第一句话时, 要顶格写, 一定不要空两格. 这点很重要, 请你注意; 不要用开玩笑的口吻与对方套近乎, 要严肃,认真地写.这能使对方感觉你很重视这件事情; 简短介绍自己的专业与才能. 重点写清楚你的能力可以满足对方公司的需要.各人资料: 写英文求职信时,写信人应述明自己的年龄或出生年月,教育背景,尤其是和应征的职位有关的训练或教育科目、工作经验或特殊的技能;如无实际经验,告知对方你正在学习经验!写英文求职信要点:篇幅不易过长, 简短为好;态度诚恳, 不需华丽词汇; 让对方感觉亲切, 自信,实在即可;不要误看其他错误的写作方法, 以免耽误了你的求职机会.纸张的选用: 建议你用灰色,黄褐色或米色纸作最终打印信纸. 要配合信封的颜色.书写:字体要写得整洁可辩,使用打字机把信打出来.具有专业感.附邮票:英语求职信内需附加邮票或回址信封.语法: 准确无误的语法,标点拼写使读信人感到舒畅.错误的语法或拼写则十分明显,一望即知.且不可把收信人的姓名或公司地址拼错了.英文自荐信范文Elaine Jennifer McDowell2423 Blue Avenue N.E.Blue Sky, OH 00000May 16, 2004Ms. Elizabeth TrivittsVice President, MarketingAble Insurance, Inc.4388 Golden Hollow Road, Suite 320Capitol City, OH 88888Dear Ms. Trivitts,I will be ving to Capitol City upon receiving
bachelor's degree in businessadnistration froDuke University this June. A friend of ne, Polly Norton,advised
to contact you. She t you at the last eting of the Won'sworkand said yourpany was expanding and in need of a rketing nager. I haveextensive experience in rketing for service-orientedpanies, as you can seefro attached resu. I understand you need people who are both accurate and work.I know Able Insurance is a leading player in regional insurance. I excelled in coursework in insurance tters at Duke, and
thesis project centered on theinsurance industry. I want to work for yourpany because of its good reputation inthenity and its ability to offer excellent training and bility. I hope to hearfroyou soon. You y contact
by calling (000) 555-1058.Sincerely yours,Elaine JenniferMcDowell一.自荐信、申请信、求职信写作要点:①介绍消息来源②表明感兴趣③说明优势④请求答复联系⑤表明感激之情二.开头经典例句:1. I’d like to apply for the job / post / position advertised in…2. Having known that your office needs a …,I ‘writing to apply for theposition.3. I learned froyour advertisent that you are in need of a …三.结尾经典例句:1. I shall be ch obliged if you will offer
an opportunity for an interview.2. Please consider
request and I’looking forward to your early reply.3. I would greatly appreciate it if I could have the chance.四.自荐信、申请信、求职信整篇文章格式:Dear sir / daI’writing the letter to apply for the position that you have advertised in息来源.As a / an __, I have been ___. Besides, I won _____in ____. If you consider application, please call
at ___.Thank you for considering
application and I’looking forward to yourearly reply.Yours sincerely,Li Hua五.背诵范文假设你是新华大学的学生李华,得知某英文报招聘兼职记者,你有意应聘,请按下列要点给报社写一封自荐信。1.表示感兴趣;2.说明优势:知识面、英语水平、合作精神、相关经历;3.希望得到回复。Dear Sir or MadaI’a student froXinhua University. I’glad to learn that you want afew part-ti English reporters. I’quite interested in it.I think I’fit for the job. As a student, I’ve read a lot and have chknowledge in ny fields. I’fond of English and do well in both speaking andwriting. Besides, I’easy to get along with and enjoy working together withothers. Above all, I once worked as a reporter for
school broadcasting station.So I’sure I can do the job.I’looking forward to an early reply if possible. And I’d appreciate it verych if you could call
at 5.Thank you very ch.Yours sincerely,Li HuaXizhen Chen,
forr student in the Departnt of Couter Science, BeijingUniv. of Sciences, I aglad to write this letter furnishing
evaluation of hisacadec aptitude for your reference. Mr. Chen is interested in your graduate progra/p>in Couter Science.I ca to know hiin Septeer 1987 when Mr. Chen enrolled in
class onFORTRAN IV Prograing, a three sesters' course. In the class he was one of thest outstanding students. At the sester final he earned a high grade of 81, whichshould be "A" according to our grading syste I also found higood at other studies.After the class, he had personal talks with
several tis. He indicated a great interest inputer hardware, In
opinion, Mr. Chen has a potential in Couter Science, which can be further developed.In view of his previous achievents in this College, I afiry convinced that Mr. Chen will ke a successful graduate student. Your favorable consideration of his adssion will be highly appreciated.Xizhen Chen,
forr student in the Departnt of Couter Science, Beijing Univ. of Sciences, I aglad to write this letter furnishing
evaluation of his acadec aptitude for your reference. Mr. Chen is interested in your graduate prograin Couter Science.I ca to know hiin Septeer 1987 when Mr. Chen enrolled in
class on FORTRAN IV Prograing, a three sesters' course. In the class he was one of the st outstanding students. At the sester final he earned a high grade of 81, which should be "A" according to our grading syste I also found higood at other studies.After the class, he had personal talks with
several tis. He indicated a great interest inputer hardware, In
opinion, Mr. Chen has a potential in Couter Science, which can be further developed.In view of his previous achievents in this College, I afiry convinced that Mr. Chen will ke a successful graduate student. Your favorable consideration of his adssion will be highly appreciated.篇三:英语求职信写作格式及范文求职信:二、求职信?1、求职信是求职者写给招聘单位的信函。求职信是自我表白,其目的和作用要是让人事主管看,因人事主管有太多的求职信函要看,因此要简明扼要。语言注意点求职信不同于简历。在介绍自己情况时,不可面面俱到,否则篇幅过长,反而不易得到重视。应重点突出与所应聘职位相关的自己的特点及特长。语言要有礼貌,要能体现出诚恳的态度和对工作的渴求。?求职信一般包括以下几个方面的内容:首先要阐述清楚招聘信息的来源,以及所申请的职位;其次简述个人信息;然后进一步强调自己的能力,表达抱负,并请求给予面试机会;最后提出自己的希望,希望得到面试的机会,并且告诉对方你的联系方式。?求职信的语言属于正式用语,在写作过程中一定要注意用词简洁准确,语气礼貌自信,态度不卑不亢,所给信息具有一定的可信度。尤其是在强调自身经历和优点的时候,更应把握尺度。2、求职信的内容一般包括以下部分:(1)写信的缘由;(2)个人情况简介,例如;年龄、性别、文化程度、工作经历、工作技能、个人专长等;(3)推荐人或证明人姓名以供录用方查询;(4)约定面试时间。通常随求职信附上个人简历和两三封推荐信。3、推荐模板1、? Date,? Dear …,? I write this letter to apply for the position that you have advertised in…of…? I asure that I et the qualifications you specified in your ads. I aa …., and Ihave … I have also…? My references are available and I can send as soon as possible.? Thank you for your consideration of
application. I alooking for your prot reply. ??? Yours sincerely,?Na…2、? Date,? Dear …,?I awriting this letter to show
great interest in the position of…?….?I hope to et with you to discuss the possibility of working in yourpany. I can bereached at…?Thank you for your favorable consideration.? Yours sincerely,?Na…?4、常用表达:? 写信缘由:? (1) I see your advertisent in yesterday’s China Daily that…? (2) I ainterested in the post/ I should like to apply for the post of which you advertisedin yesterday’s China Daily…(3)I awriting you to show
keen interest in…, which you’ve advised on…? (4) I awriting to apply for the position of...you advertised in yesterday's...? (5)Having noticed the enclosed advertisent in this rning’s China Daily News, Iwish to apply for the position referred to.? (6)Learning forMrs Liu that you are looking for a HR nager,I should like to applyfor the position.? 个人情况介绍:? 1.To briefly introduce self, I aa gradute student of ... University joring in ... andexpect graduation this June.? 2.Not only do I have excellent acadec perfornce in all courses, but I also possess therich experience of...? 3.My interactive personal skills and teaork spirit are also appropriate for this post.? 4.The in reason for
confidence in this position lies in...? 5. In the past four acadec years, I have proved self to be a straight A student,awarded a succession of scholarships.? 6. I aa good teaplayer, self-tivated and eager to learn. I believe I deserve yourconsideration.? 7.I believe that
ability and experience will fully qualify
for the position of…. ? 结尾:? 1.I would be grateful if you could arrange an interview at your earliest convenience.? 2. I alooking for a job as… and would be grateful if you would consider
for such apost in your fir? 3. I alooking forward to your early reply/the interview.? 4. I look forward to hearing froyou and I do hope I shall have the opportunity of aninterview? 5.Please find re details in
enclosed resu.? 6.For further infortion, please refer to
attached resu.? 7.Enclosed you’ll find a copy of
resu.? 8.Enclosed are
score reports (***) on all subjects and two rndations.? 9. Thank you for your ti and patience, and I would greatly appreciate it if you couldgrant
an interview.? 10. I would be grateful if you could arrange an interview at your earliest convenience.? 11.I hope I alucky enough to get a interview if so, please contact
at . I a/p>looking forward to your call.实例:1、要求:? Directions:? You are Jane, an undergraduate froSichuan University , joring in English. Write aletter to apany applying for a position, Your letter should include :? (1) an introduction of yourself.? (2) your qualification for the position.? (3) asking for an interview.? You should write 100 words or so, you don’t need to write the address.作文:? May12,? Dear Sirs,?(1)I aa graduate froSichuan University of Foreign Language Institute. As astudent of English for Business, I hope to work in a foreignpany after graduation.(介绍自己 ,作为一名四川大学英语系毕业的学生 )(2)In the past four acadec years, I have proved self to be a straight A student, awarded a succession of scholarships. My English is particularly good and French happens to be
second foreign language, which will reach the requirents set by a wholly-owned foreignpany like yours.(简述自己的资格)? (3)I want to apply for the position of assistant of your Public Relationship Departntnager. I aa good teaplayer, self-tivated and eager to learn. I believe I deserve your consideration.Please find re details in
enclosed resu.(申请的职位以及自己的工作能力)(4)I should be very happy if you would arrange an interview with .I aexpecting your early reply!(请求面试)Yours sincerely,Jane2、? May12,? Dear Sirs,?I awriting to apply for the post of English consultant in yourpany. I saw theads on the China Daily today. I aa graduate froSichuan University,
jor is English. In four years caus life, I have done a lot of part ti jobs which are involved in English. I have already passed TEM-8 and gained several awards of Englishpetitions. So I believe I aqualified to do this job. I hope I alucky enough to get a interview if so, please contact
at . I alooking forward to your call.??Truly yours,?Jane?3、? 2002年? Directions: In this part, you are required to write a letter of application according to thefollowing content. You should write theposition on the Coosition Sheet.? 姓名:李华,男,日出生,未婚,家住南昌市复兴路61号。 ? 昨天见到贵公司的广告,招聘一名计算机程序员,我现在向您申请该职位。? 我在2001年毕业于南昌学院计算机系,主修计算机程序设计,学习成绩优秀。大学期间一直学习英语,有较强的阅读能力,擅长笔译并具有一定的口语能力。业余爱好为音乐、游泳和文学,喜欢上网。? 如果能安排面试,我将十分感谢。Words for reference: 南昌Nanchang 擅长 good at 上网 surf the? Dear Sir/Mada? I awriting you to show
keen interest in the position ofputer prograer inyourpany. I strongly believe I et the qualification listed in your advertisent.? I was born on May 16th, 1980, unrried, and I’living in No. 61, Fuxing Road,Nanchang. I graduated froNanchang College in 2001 with satisfactory scores in all the courses, joring in Couter Prograing. During college, I’fond of English and have a goodnd of reading. What’s re, I’good at translation and have a strong ability to speak English. My hobbies are sic, swiing, literature and surfing the.? For further infortion, please refer to
attached resu.?I’ll appreciate if you could give
a chance for an interview.? Looking forward to hearing froyou.? Yours sincerely,? Li Hua4、? 假如你是李平,九江学院商学院的大三学生,在当地一份报纸上看到一则招聘暑期兼职的工作。对此,你很有兴趣。按下列提纲写一篇求职信,字数100字左右。 ? 1. 渴求工作的愿望? 2. 技能和经历? 3. 联系方式? May 1, 2010? Dear Sir/Mada? I awriting you to show
keen interest in the part-ti job during suer vacation inyour shop which you recently advertised in the local newspaper. I strongly believe I et the qualification listed in your advertisent.? I was born in June, 1988 and agoing to graduate froSchool of Business in JiujiangUniversity in June, 2010 with satisfactory results in all the courses. I have been doing part-ti jobs in severalpanies before, so I have gained ch experience. Furtherre, I’industrious(勤奋的), friendly and have a great sense of responsibility(有责任感). I believe I aquite qualified for the position.? Enclosed you’ll find a copy of
resu. I’available for an interview anyti at yourconvenience. Or, if you are too busy these days, you can contact
at 8 for further infortion.?? Thanks for your favorable consideration. Looking forward to hearing froyou.? Yours sincerely,? Li Ping? Dear Sir or Mada?I awriting to apply for the position of business nager you advertised inyesterday's China Daily.?To briefly introduce self, I aa graduate student of Peking Universityjoring in business adnistration, and expect graduation this June. Not only have I excellent acadec perfornce in all courses, I also possess the rich experience of assisting nagent staff of several renowned internationalpanies, such as KPMG and Microsoft. My interactive personal skills and teaork spirit are also appropriate for this post. For further infortion, please refer to
attached resu.?I would be grateful if you could arrange an interview at your earliestconvenience.?Yours sincerely,?Li Ming5、? 按照求职信的格式和要求,以李平的名义给松下公司电子部写一封100-120个词的求职信。内容包括如下:? 1. 在8月6日的《北京晚报》上看到了贵公司电子部招聘业务员的广告。? 2. 随信附上一份简历及导师的推荐信。? 3. 我曾经在电子部工作过,所以我熟悉各种电器。? 4. 在假期里,我曾经在多家商店做过业务员。Words for reference:电子部 ElectronicDeviceSection推荐信 referenceDear Sirs,Having seen your advertisent in Beijing Evening News of August 6th for a salesn in the Electronic Device Departnt of yourpany, I’very interested in the job and I feel I’qualified to et the requirents. Therefore, I’enclosing a resu together with a reference fro supervisor.As you can see, I once worked in the Electronic Departnt. So I afaliar with different kinds of electronic devices. I have worked re than once as a salesn in so stores during
previous vacations. Besides, I’very patient and friendly in nature. I’confident that I shall be suitable for the kind of work.If you need any further infortion, I shall be very pleased to supply it.(I’llbe very grateful if you can grant
with an interview.)Looking forward to hearing froyou soon.Yours faithfully,Li Ping6、? You have learnt frothe university BBS that a faus ITpany is recruiting asoftware prograer intern. Write a letter to thepany's HR nager, Mr. Wang, to express your wish of applying for the internship, state your qualifications, and suggest a personal interview.? You should write about 100 words on ANSWER SHEET 2.?Do not sign your own na at the end of the letter. Use "Li Ming" instead.?Do not write the address.? Dear Mr. Wang,?I aaputer science jor froPeking University, and I awriting in responseto your advertisent for recruiting a software prograer intern posted on our university BBS yesterday. I hope I can take the job.?The in reason for
confidence in this position lies in both
extensiveacadec training in software prograing, and
work experience in the relevant industry which has further polished
abilities. Moreover, I have ch spare ti this sester, which can ensure
titnt for the internship. Please find re details in
enclosed resu.?Thank you for your ti and patience, and I would greatly appreciate it if youcould grant
an interview.?Yours sincerely,?Li Ming篇四:英语求职信范文格式英语求职信范文格式英语求职信常用句型:replying to your advertisent into- day's issue ofthe(newspaper),i wish to apply for the position in your esteed fir拜读贵公司在今日(报纸)上广告,特此备函应征贵公司该职位。i wish to apply for the position advertised in the enclosed clipping frothe(newspaper)of noveer 12.谨随函附上十一月十二日xx报贵公司招聘广告,我愿应招此职位。learning froxx that you are looking for a sales nager,i should like to apply for the position。从xx处得悉,贵公司正在招聘一名业务经理,我愿应招此职。your advertisent for a telephone operator in the newspaper of rch 8has interested ,i feel i can fill that position。贵公司三月八日在xx报上刊登招聘***接线员广告,本人拜读后极感兴趣,相信能担任此职。i atwenty years of age,and have been eloyed for the last two years by the xx co.,in the general clerical work of the office。我今年20岁,曾在xx公司服务两年,担任一般文员工作。since
graduation frothe school two years ago, i have been eloyed in xx hotel as a cashier。两年前离校后,在xx酒店担任出纳员。i have received an english education, and have a slightknowledge of spanish.i took a spanish course in college。本人接受英文教育,同时略通西班牙文。大学时,我修了西班牙文。i have just left school,but have a good knowledge of english。本人虽刚离开校门,但英文很好。i aa graduate of hong kong university,and have in addition an a.degree froucla。本人毕业于香港大学,并在加州大学获得文学硕士学位。since leaving school,i have attended typewriting and shorthand classes,and have now attained a speed of fifty and ny wordsrespectively。离开学校后,我参加打字与速记班,而今已达到打字50字,速记90字的速度。i request an interview,and assure you that if appointed,i will do
best to give you satisfaction。恳请惠予面试之荣。如蒙录用,本人必竭尽所能,为贵公司服务,以符厚望。should you think favorably of
application,i would like to have an interview。如对本人之应征优先考虑,恳请惠予面试之机会。should this application et with your favorable consideration,i will do
utst to justify the confidence you y repose in 。对此申请,贵公司如惠予考虑,本人将尽最大的忠诚与努力,为贵公司效劳。i wish to assure you that,if successful,i would endeavor to give you every satisfaction。如蒙不弃,惠予录用,本人将尽力服务,使诸事满意。英语求职信范文your advertisent for awork intenance engineer in theapril 10student daily interested
because the position that you de- scribed sounds exactly like the kind of job i aseeking。according to the advertisent,your position requires a good university degree,bachelor or above inputer science orequivalent field and proficient in windows xpand linux systei feel that i aetent to et the requirents.i will be graduating froxx university this year with a c. studies have included courses inputer control and nagent and i designed a control silation systedeveloped with crosoft visual and sql server。yingwen.911usaduring
education,i have ged the principles of
jor subject area and gained practical skills.not only have i passed cet8,but re iortantly i cannicate fluently in english. ability to write and speak english is a good standard。i would wee an opportunity to attend you for an interview。enclosed is
resu and if there is any additional infortion you require,please contact 。篇五:英语求职信范本2014届国际贸易专业应届大学生英文求职信范文(二):The leadership of the distinguishedpany:Hello! Thank you very ch for taking the ti in his busy schedule review
cover letter has given
the chance I wish, I wish to apply in accordance with international econoc and trade adnistered by the type of professional or related work, I aconfident of
ability toply with the requirents of youranization.In college, I always positive, and exert ourselves, in every respect, progress has been de in the developnt, irove the overall quality of their own. I can do work hard, serious and responsible, carefulanization, and strive to do our best. Has been rated "outstanding er" "join the party activists," "outstanding student leaders," "outstanding youth volunteers," In addition, self-confidence and self-discipline, punctuality, integrity, relationship with other people's life style so I have good interpersonal skills, perseverance, personality not afraid to suffer the fear of difficulty, and continue to adhere to continuous learning, I have a flexible and innovative thinking. I firy believe that the wellpletion of the work of the higher authorities.June 20XX, I athe people's livelihood frothe Henan University School of International Econocs and Trade graduated. In college, I have learned a great deal of professional input of energy and enthusiaswith outstanding professional achievents by thepletion of thecourse and twice received scholarships for outstanding students of Henan University. I ain school joring in International Trade professionals have been the basis of a large nuer of econocs courses, but also to strengthen the international trade of professional courses related to business, I have also stepped up their own self-Business English level, and the use of spare ti on the legal, rketing, financial, accounting and other professional to carry out a certain aunt of self-learning. Therefore, I think they have a learning Guoo have graduates working conditions, but also have the ability to engage in other types of related work adnistered. My future, yourpany is preparing for a glorious future contributions, hard work! If you are not abandoned, please call yourpany infortion, give
a chance to contact yourpany.Thank you for your busy schedule to give
concern, such as giving you the opportunity to allow
to interview with you, I would be very grateful. I believe your trust and
ability to bring together for the future opportunities and success. The cause of yourpany is willing to thriving achievents cause I wish you every success in the future! Eagerly look forward to your good news, thank you!Sincerely,Salute!!篇六:英文自荐信范文如何写英文自荐信?无论英文求职信还是中文求职信,都有其正规的写法.任何国内, 外大公司, 大企业都喜欢看到正规严肃的求职信, 代表你尊重对方.一份正规的英文求职信,其目的也在于获得面谈的机会.写英文求职信的内容:格式与态度: 写英文求职信时,开头写每段第一句话时, 要顶格写, 一定不要空两格. 这点很重要, 请你注意; 不要用开玩笑的口吻与对方套近乎, 要严肃, 认真地写.这能使对方感觉你很重视这件事情; 简短介绍自己的专业与才能. 重点写清楚你的能力可以满足对方公司的需要.各人资料: 写英文求职信时,写信人应述明自己的年龄或出生年月,教育背景,尤其是和应征的职位有关的训练或教育科目、工作经验或特殊的技能;如无实际经验,告知对方你正在学习经验!写英文求职信要点:篇幅不易过长, 简短为好;态度诚恳, 不需华丽词汇; 让对方感觉亲切, 自信, 实在即可;不要误看其他错误的写作方法, 以免耽误了你的求职机会.纸张的选用: 建议你用灰色,黄褐色或米色纸作最终打印信纸. 要配合信封的颜色. 书写:字体要写得整洁可辩,使用打字机把信打出来.具有专业感.附邮票:英语求职信内需附加邮票或回址信封.语法: 准确无误的语法,标点拼写使读信人感到舒畅.错误的语法或拼写则十分明显,一望即知.且不可把收信人的姓名或公司地址拼错了.英文自荐信范文Elaine Jennifer McDowell2423 Blue Avenue N.E.Blue Sky, OH 00000May 16, 2004Ms. Elizabeth TrivittsVice President, MarketingAble Insurance, Inc.4388 Golden Hollow Road, Suite 320Capitol City, OH 88888Dear Ms. Trivitts,I will be ving to Capitol City upon receiving
bachelor's degree in businessadnistration froDuke University this June. A friend of ne, Polly Norton, advised
to contact you. She t you at the last eting of the Won'swork and said yourpany was expanding and in need of a rketing nager. I have extensiveexperience in rketing for service-orientedpanies, as you can see fro attached resu. I understand you need people who are both accurate andtted to achievingpany goals. I enjoy detailed tasks and strive to excel in
work.I know Able Insurance is a leading player in regional insurance. I excelled in
coursework in insurance tters at Duke, and
thesis project centered on theinsurance industry. I want to work for yourpany because of its good reputation in thenity and its ability to offer excellent training and bility. I hope to hear froyou soon. You y contact
by calling (000) 555-1058.Sincerely yours,Elaine JenniferMcDowell
赞助商广告:
频道总排行
频道本月排行

参考资料

随机推荐