soty,4thatIhavemydutyihaveapenihaveaappletodo

Ben: Leo, you work too hard. Let’s go and sit in the park.
Leo: I can’t do that. I have to study for my English test next week.
Ben: But, Leo… You already know that you’re going to Tsinghua University! Well, what are you going to major in?
Leo: English and management. How about you? Which school are you going to next year, Ben?
Ben: Oh, I’m going to work for my dad for a year. Then I’ll go to college after that.
Leo: What do you want to study?
Ben: I’m not sure yet. I’d like to study Chinese. So, do you want to be an English teacher or work for a big company after 4 years in Tsinghua University?
Leo: In fact, I hope to go on to study computer science in Beijing University.
Ben: Wow. We are quite different! You know, I just want to find an easy job. I guess you will be a computer programmer.
Leo: Uh-huh. I’d like to.
Ben: Well, I hope to work as a teacher and have a nice family in the future.
Leo: Really? I want to make a lot of money.
根据对话内容选择最佳***。
【小题1】1.What does the sentence “I can’t do that?” mean? &
A.I can’t do anything. B.I can’t work.
C.I can’t go to the park. D.I can’t study.
【小题2】 What does the sentence “I’ll go to college after that.” mean?
A.after I left middle school B.after 1 year
C.after I work for my father D.Both B and C
【小题3】 Who may become an English teacher after 4 years?
A.I don’t know. B.Leo. C.Ben D.Both of them
【小题4】What is Leo going to study after he leaves Tsinghua University?
A.Management B.Chinese C.Computer Science D.English
【小题5】What plan does Ben have for his future?
A.To be a teacher B.To make a lot of money
C.To be a computer programmer D.Both B and C
【小题1】C
【小题2】D
【小题3】B
【小题4】C
【小题5】A &完形填空&& One day before my final exam,my dad gave me a gift.It completely changed my life.
&&& On that day I had a&&&&1&&& with my friends and it was a difficult time with my studies.I was unhappy .Then I noticed the gift.I&&&&&2&&& it and saw a DVD inside.Its name was “THE SECRET”.However ,I was in no mood (心情)to watch it.I sat down to study ,but the&&&&&3&&& in my life-the fight,the sleepless nights and my poor health...Everything came to my mind.I wanted an answer but I wondered&&&&&4&&& there was any.Just then,I saw the DVD again.May be it would be helpful.I&&&&&5&&& my DVD player.I had no words to describe the feelings I experienced while watching it.The moving(动人的)stories of human beings made me so moved that I wouldn’t&&&&&6&&& any of& them.&&& Thanks to my father’s gift “THE SECRET”,I discovered&&&&7&&&& .Everyboday has difficulties in their lives .The important thing is that you should be&&&&&8&&& enough to face them.Now I have started&&&&&9&&& my studies and my friends.And I’m in good health,too.I often hear people say, “Wow!&&&&10&&& perfect life you have!’1.A.trip&&&&B.party&&&C.talk &&&D.fight2.A.opened&&&B.kept&&&C.moved&&&D.broke3.A.chances&&&B.problems&&&C.suggestions&&D.mistakes4.A.why&&&&B.that&&&&C.if&&&&D.how5.A.turned on&&B.looked for&&&C.put away&&D.paid for6.A.report&&&B.forget&&&&C.think&&&D.remember7.A.yourself&&&B.itself&&&&C.himself&&&D.myself8.A.mad&&&&B.brave&&&&C.sad&&&D.weak9.A.being busy with&&&&&B.worrying about&& C.getting on well with&&&&D.being afraid of10.A.What a&&&B.What&&&&C.How a&&&D.How
1.D&& 2.A&& 3.B&& 4.C&& 5.A&& 6.B&& 7.D&& 8.B&& 9.C&& 10.A

参考资料

随机推荐