I had the feeling Ithe band that wasn t't really welcome 是...

I ran into a stranger as he passed by. “I’m so sorry!” was my reply. Then he said, “Excuse me too. I wasn’t
watching for you.” We were very polite, this stranger and I. Then we went
our way after saying goodbye.But at
, a different story is told. How we treat our loved ones, young and old. Later in the kitchen, as I
the meal, my daughter walked up to me, very still. When I turned, I
knocked her down. “Get out of the way!” I shouted with a frown (皱眉). She stepped away silently, with her little heart
. I didn’t realize how rudely I had spoken. That night, when I lay
in bed, God’s quiet voice spoke to me and said, “While
with a stranger, you are calm and polite, but with those you love, you are quick to excite.
Go to look around on the kitchen floor, you’ll find some flowers there by the
. Those are the flowers she brought for you. She
them herself -- pink, yellow, and your favorite blue. She stood there quietly and you never saw the
in her eyes.” By this time, I felt sad and small and now my own tears began to fall. I quietly went and knelt (跪) by her
. “Wake up, my dear,” I said. “Are these the flowers you picked up for me?” She smiled, “I found them out by the tree, I
them in a napkin(纸巾), just for you. I knew you’d like them, especially the
.” I said, “I am so sorry that I missed them today. And I
have fussed (大惊小怪) at you that way. ” And she whispered, “Mommy, that’s OK… I still love you
.” I hugged her and said, “I love you, too and I love the flowers.” Do you know that: if you die tomorrow, the
you are working for could easily replace you in a matter of days. But the family you leave
will feel the loss for the rest of their lives. And come to think of it, we pour ourselves more into our
than into our families--- an unwise investment (投资) indeed.Remember that
=" (F)ATHER" + (A)ND + (M)OTHER + (I ) + (L)OVE + (Y)OU. 小题1:
A.already
A.dealing
B.meeting
D.talking
B.kitchen
D.fetched
B.expressions
A.wrapped
B.covered
A.needn’t
B.shouldn’t
C.mustn’t
B.besides
C.anything
A.company
B.country
A.RESPECT
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:
I ran into a stranger as he passed by. “I’m so sorry!” was my reply. Then he said, “Excuse me too. I wasn’t
, a different story is told. How we treat our loved ones, young and old. Later in the kitchen, as I
knocked her down. “Get out of the way!” I shouted with a frown (皱眉). She stepped away silently, with her little heart
with a stranger, you are calm and polite, but with those you love, you are quick to excite.
them herself -- pink, yellow, and your favorite blue. She stood there quietly and you never saw the
in her eyes.” By this time, I felt sad and small and now my own tears began to fall. I quietly went and knelt (跪) by her
. “Wake up, my dear,” I said. “Are these the flowers you picked up for me?” She smiled, “I found them out by the tree, I
have fussed (大惊小怪) at you that way. ” And she whispered, “Mommy, that’s OK… I still love you
.” I hugged her and said, “I love you, too and I love the flowers.” Do you know that: if you die tomorrow, the
you are working for could easily replace you in a matter of days. But the family you leave
will feel the loss for the rest of their lives. And come to think of it, we pour ourselves more into our
A.already
A.dealing
B.meeting
D.talking
B.kitchen
D.fetched
B.expressions
A.wrapped
B.covered
A.needn’t
B.shouldn’t
C.mustn’t
B.besides
C.anything
A.company
B.country
A.RESPECT
A.already
A.dealing
B.meeting
D.talking
B.kitchen
D.fetched
B.expressions
A.wrapped
B.covered
A.needn’t
B.shouldn’t
C.mustn’t
B.besides
C.anything
A.company
B.country
A.RESPECT
科目:最佳***见解析解析
小题1:B小题2:C小题3:C小题4:A小题5:D小题6:D小题7:B小题8:A小题9:D小题10:C小题11:A小题12:B小题13:A小题14:C小题15:B小题16:D小题17:A小题18:C小题19:D小题20:C
小题1:根据I ran into a stranger as he passed by.当一个陌生人从我身边过的时候,我不小心撞到了他,所以这里想要表达我真的没看到你。ever曾经even真的,的确just刚才right恰当地,可知选B,真的,的确。小题2:在道别之后我们就各自上路了。On one’s way 在路上,故选C。小题3:根据Later in the kitchen可知这个故事是发生在家里的。故选C。小题4:根据 in the kitchen可知我当时在做饭,选A。小题5:结合下文,我差点把她撞到,故用nearly比较恰当,already已经hardly几乎不rudely粗鲁地nearly 几乎,差不多,选D。小题6:结合下文Those are the flowers she brought for you,She stood there quietly and you never saw the tears in her eyes.可知我的女儿去厨房是为了送花给我,可我当时那样粗鲁的骂她,她当时一定心碎了,选D,最符合题意。小题7:下文提到I quietly went and knelt ,可知当时我并没有睡着,而是醒着,故选B,小题8:结合下文you are calm and polite。可知本句要表达的意思为,当你和陌生人相处的时候,能平静而有礼貌,deal with 与……相处,故选A。小题9:联系上文Go to look around on the kitchen floor,可知花被放在了厨房的门旁边,故选D。小题10:根据下文Are these the flowers you picked up for me?故选C。小题11:根据By this time, I felt sad and small and now my own tears began to fall及全文我的女儿去厨房是为了送花给我,可我当时那样粗鲁的骂她,她当时一定心碎了,眼里满是泪水,故选 A. tears 眼泪。小题12:根据“Wake up, my dear,”“我亲爱的,醒一醒”。可知我悄悄地跪在她的床前,选B。小题13:摘了花,用纸巾包起来,故选A。小题14:根据上文and your favorite blue. 可知我最喜欢蓝色,故选C。小题15:结合上下文可知句意为,我本不该对你大惊小怪。Should’t have done 表示过去本不该做某事却做了,故选B。小题16:结合全文可知这里想表达无论如何我仍然爱你,故选D,无论如何。小题17:根据you are working for,你为公司工作,故选A小题18:这里想表达你留下的家人,可知选C,leave behind 留下。小题19:the company you are working for could easily replace you in a matter of days.,可知我们对工作的投入远远超过对家庭的投入,选D,工作。小题20:结合全文家庭的含义是爸爸和妈妈,我爱你们,故选C。点评:答题前一定要读懂全文,弄清文章要表达的思想,注意前后段落之间的关系。答题中,一定要认真分析,注意选项与上下文的关系,与前后单词的关系。对于一时没有太大的把握的题可以放到最后再来完成,因为有时***可以从下文内容体现出来。答完后再通读一篇文章,看看所选选项能不能是语句通顺,语意连贯。知识点:&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心【图文】九上Module 12 Unit 1 Your host family is meeting you at the airport(课件)_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
九上Module 12 Unit 1 Your host family is meeting you at the airport(课件)
上传于||文档简介
&&外​衔​接​研​版
大小:2.43MB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢The day of my holiday arrived, but I wasn’t looking forward to it. I had little money and had only been able to afford to stay with my Aunt Rosa in Spain. So, I wasn’t really excited as I knew exactly what it was going to be like: lots of noisy cousins , and Aunt Rosa begging me to take her for a ride. After I had checked in, I made my way slowly to the departure gate. As I was waiting to board the plane, I kept thinking about my ideal holiday destination: Jamaica, with its long, sandy beaches and crystal clear water.
As soon as the plane took off, I fell fast asleep and only woke to the sound of the announcement: “Ladies and gentlemen, please fasten you seat belts, as we will shortly be landing in Kingston.” I froze in my seat. Was I dreaming? Kingston? Jamaica? I had boarded the wrong plane! Immediately after the plane landed, I explained the situation to the authorities. It seems there were also three other passengers heading for Spain. Apparently it had been the airline’s fault, since the flight numbers for Spain and Jamaica were exactly the same! Therefore, with no flight back to London for a week, the airline had no choice but to pay for our stay. So there I was, lying on the beach, enjoying the music and the marvelous food of Jamaica! As for Aunt Rosa, I suppose she just had to live without me!小题1:Why did the writer choose to spend her holiday with her aunt in Spain?A.She missed her cousins very much.B.Her aunt begged her to go there.C.She could hardly afford any better trip.D.Spain was her ideal destination.小题2:In the story, the writer ended up _________.A.flying to London immediatelyB.heading for Spain from JamaicaC.complaining to the authoritiesD.enjoying a free beach holiday小题3:Which of the following might be the best title of the passage?A.A Lucky MistakeB.A Terrible AdventureC.A Nice DreamD.A Well-Planned Trip - 跟谁学
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:The day of my holiday arrived, but I wasn’t looking forward to it. I had little money and had only been able to afford to stay with my Aunt Rosa in Spain. So, I wasn’t really excited as I knew exactly what it was going to be like: lots of noisy cousins , and Aunt Rosa begging me to take her for a ride. After I had checked in, I made my way slowly to the departure gate. As I was waiting to board the plane, I kept thinking about my ideal holiday destination: Jamaica, with its long, sandy beaches and crystal clear water.
As soon as the plane took off, I fell fast asleep and only woke to the sound of the announcement: “Ladies and gentlemen, please fasten you seat belts, as we will shortly be landing in Kingston.” I froze in my seat. Was I dreaming? Kingston? Jamaica? I had boarded the wrong plane! Immediately after the plane landed, I explained the situation to the authorities. It seems there were also three other passengers heading for Spain. Apparently it had been the airline’s fault, since the flight numbers for Spain and Jamaica were exactly the same! Therefore, with no flight back to London for a week, the airline had no choice but to pay for our stay. So there I was, lying on the beach, enjoying the music and the marvelous food of Jamaica! As for Aunt Rosa, I suppose she just had to live without me!小题1:Why did the writer choose to spend her holiday with her aunt in Spain?A.She missed her cousins very much.B.Her aunt begged her to go there.C.She could hardly afford any better trip.D.Spain was her ideal destination.小题2:In the story, the writer ended up _________.A.flying to London immediatelyB.heading for Spain from JamaicaC.complaining to the authoritiesD.enjoying a free beach holiday小题3:Which of the following might be the best title of the passage?A.A Lucky MistakeB.A Terrible AdventureC.A Nice DreamD.A Well-Planned TripThe day of my holiday arrived, but I wasn’t looking forward to it. I had little money and had only been able to afford to stay with my Aunt Rosa in Spain. So, I wasn’t really excited as I knew exactly what it was going to be like: lots of noisy cousins , and Aunt Rosa begging me to take her for a ride. After I had checked in, I made my way slowly to the departure gate. As I was waiting to board the plane, I kept thinking about my ideal holiday destination: Jamaica, with its long, sandy beaches and crystal clear water.
As soon as the plane took off, I fell fast asleep and only woke to the sound of the announcement: “Ladies and gentlemen, please fasten you seat belts, as we will shortly be landing in Kingston.” I froze in my seat. Was I dreaming? Kingston? Jamaica? I had boarded the wrong plane! Immediately after the plane landed, I explained the situation to the authorities. It seems there were also three other passengers heading for Spain. Apparently it had been the airline’s fault, since the flight numbers for Spain and Jamaica were exactly the same! Therefore, with no flight back to London for a week, the airline had no choice but to pay for our stay. So there I was, lying on the beach, enjoying the music and the marvelous food of Jamaica! As for Aunt Rosa, I suppose she just had to live without me!小题1:Why did the writer choose to spend her holiday with her aunt in Spain?A.She missed her cousins very much.B.Her aunt begged her to go there.C.She could hardly afford any better trip.D.Spain was her ideal destination.小题2:In the story, the writer ended up _________.A.flying to London immediatelyB.heading for Spain from JamaicaC.complaining to the authoritiesD.enjoying a free beach holiday小题3:Which of the following might be the best title of the passage?A.A Lucky MistakeB.A Terrible AdventureC.A Nice DreamD.A Well-Planned Trip科目:最佳***小题1:C小题2:D小题3:A 解析 知识点:&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心第二节根据对话内容,从对话后的选项中选出能填入空白处的最佳选项.选项中有两项多余选项. (共5小题,每小题1分,满分5分)( ***涂在答题卡71-75的位置)一welcome back!I didn’t see you in the history class on Friday.一__61__.My geography class went on a field trip to look at some of the different rocks.
一Really? ___62__!Where did you go?
一A desert.It gets hot during the day,but it cools off very quickly at night. ___ 63__.--Well,did you enjoy the trip?--Of course I did.Since there are so few plants growing there,it’s very easy to see different rocks.-- ___64___.You must call me if you have the Chance to go there again.一No problem. _65__ .A.I really want to go thereB.That sounds excellentC.I will be your guide next timeD.It is very dry there after the sun goes downE.I’m tired of this tripF.I wasn’t here on FridayG.We learnt a lot from this trip - 跟谁学
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:第二节根据对话内容,从对话后的选项中选出能填入空白处的最佳选项.选项中有两项多余选项. (共5小题,每小题1分,满分5分)( ***涂在答题卡71-75的位置)一welcome back!I didn’t see you in the history class on Friday.一__61__.My geography class went on a field trip to look at some of the different rocks.
一A desert.It gets hot during the day,but it cools off very quickly at night. ___ 63__.--Well,did you enjoy the trip?--Of course I did.Since there are so few plants growing there,it’s very easy to see different rocks.-- ___64___.You must call me if you have the Chance to go there again.一No problem. _65__ .A.I really want to go thereB.That sounds excellentC.I will be your guide next timeD.It is very dry there after the sun goes downE.I’m tired of this tripF.I wasn’t here on FridayG.We learnt a lot from this trip第二节根据对话内容,从对话后的选项中选出能填入空白处的最佳选项.选项中有两项多余选项. (共5小题,每小题1分,满分5分)( ***涂在答题卡71-75的位置)一welcome back!I didn’t see you in the history class on Friday.一__61__.My geography class went on a field trip to look at some of the different rocks.
一A desert.It gets hot during the day,but it cools off very quickly at night. ___ 63__.--Well,did you enjoy the trip?--Of course I did.Since there are so few plants growing there,it’s very easy to see different rocks.-- ___64___.You must call me if you have the Chance to go there again.一No problem. _65__ .A.I really want to go thereB.That sounds excellentC.I will be your guide next timeD.It is very dry there after the sun goes downE.I’m tired of this tripF.I wasn’t here on FridayG.We learnt a lot from this trip科目:最佳***61--65
解析 知识点:&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心& “When I was about 12 ...”习题详情
212位同学学习过此题,做题成功率81.6%
When I was about 12 years old, I really wanted a new bike! I __36&&&& my parents my birthday wish,but I knew there was little hope because my family could __37&&&& have that money.On my birthday my parents told me they had my __38&&&& outside in the back yard. At once I &&&&39&&&& out to the yard. There was my bike, &&&&40&&&& it wasn’t the bike that I thought it would be. This one was pink, old and worn with age. It was so __41&&&&! I thought I __42&&&& my parents’ feelings because I could see the disappointment &&&&43&&&& their faces and I was sure they could see it on mine. I &&&&44&&&& the old bike and rode it, feeling &&&&45&&&& that I had made my parents feel this way. So I put on a smile, rode as fast as I could and didn’t &&&&46__.As time went by, I began to understand my parents gave me &&&&47__ much more than just a rusty(生锈的)old bike. They gave me a life lesson about &&&&48&&&&. When you give something out of love, it doesn’t matter what it is in fact. What matters is the love that is in it. I like to remember this &&&&49&&&& because giving a gift is not about money. It’s about how much love you can feel from it. Do remember, a gift that __50&&&& two dollars isn’t any less valuable(有价值的)than one that costs one hundred dollars, or even more.【小题1】A.talkedB.spokeC.saidD.told【小题2】A.hardlyB.quicklyC.slowlyD.easily【小题3】A.guitarB.giftC.cakeD.card【小题4】A.rushedB.rodeC.climbedD.came【小题5】A.andB.orC.butD.because【小题6】A.excitingB.interestingC.relaxingD.disappointing【小题7】A.likedB.hatedC.hurtD.thanked【小题8】A.onB.inC.atD.for【小题9】A.got inB.got onC.got offD.got up【小题10】A.surprisedB.excitedC.happyD.bad【小题11】A.look ahead B.look backC.come upD.come down【小题12】A.anythingB.nothingC.somethingD.everything【小题13】A.loveB.moneyC.friendship D.knowledge【小题14】A.ideaB.newsC.adviceD.story【小题15】A.spendsB.costsC.paysD.offersD&
本题难度:较难
题型:解答题&|&来源:2011-度江苏省如皋市教育共同体九年级上学期期中考试英语题
分析与解答
习题“When I was about 12 years old, I really wanted a new bike! I __36____ my parents my birthday wish,but I k...”的分析与解答如下所示:
【小题1】tell“告诉”,tell sb. Sth.,say指说的内容;speak加语言;talk“谈论”。故选D。【小题1】hardly“几乎不”,表示否定,符合句意“家里几乎没有那么多钱”。故选A。【小题1】作者过生日当天,父母当然是要送“礼物”,故用gift。故选B。【小题1】rush“冲,奔跑”;作者迫不及待想看到礼物。故选A。【小题1】那辆自行车不是作者想要的那辆。表示转折。故选C。【小题1】disappointing“令人失望的”;根据文意,作者不想让父母看到自己的失望的脸色。故选D。【小题1】作者看出父母的失望的脸色了,所以认为是自己伤害了父母。故选C。【小题1】在某人的脸上用介词on。故选A。【小题1】根据and rode可知,作者骑上了旧车。故选B。【小题1】作者意识到让父母难过是不好的,故笑了起来。故选D。【小题1】考查固定短语。look ahead“向前看”;look back“向后看”;come up“走近,提出”;come down“下来”。作者骑得飞快,没有往回看。故选B。【小题1】随着年龄的增长,作者认识到,父母给他的不仅仅是一辆旧车。Something“一些东西,某个东西”,表示肯定。联系下文的something可知,选C。【小题1】out of love“出于爱”,后句提示此处填love。故选A。【小题1】story“故事”,可以指某一次经历。作者是拿自己的经历来阐述爱的伟大。故选D。【小题1】考查“花费”。物作主语时用take/cost,take指花费“时间”;cost指花费“钱”。故选B。
找到***了,赞一个
如发现试题中存在任何错误,请及时纠错告诉我们,谢谢你的支持!
When I was about 12 years old, I really wanted a new bike! I __36____ my parents my birthday wish,bu...
错误类型:
习题内容残缺不全
习题有文字标点错误
习题内容结构混乱
习题对应知识点不正确
分析解答残缺不全
分析解答有文字标点错误
分析解答结构混乱
习题类型错误
错误详情:
我的名号(最多30个字):
看完解答,记得给个难度评级哦!
“When I was about 12 ...”的最新评论
欢迎来到乐乐题库,查看习题“When I was about 12 years old, I really wanted a new bike! I __36____ my parents my birthday wish,but I knew there was little hope because my family could __37____ have that money.On my birthday my parents told me they had my __38____ outside in the back yard. At once I ____39____ out to the yard. There was my bike, ____40____ it wasn’t the bike that I thought it would be. This one was pink, old and worn with age. It was so __41____! I thought I __42____ my parents’ feelings because I could see the disappointment ____43____ their faces and I was sure they could see it on mine. I ____44____ the old bike and rode it, feeling ____45____ that I had made my parents feel this way. So I put on a smile, rode as fast as I could and didn’t ____46__.As time went by, I began to understand my parents gave me ____47__ much more than just a rusty(生锈的)old bike. They gave me a life lesson about ____48____. When you give something out of love, it doesn’t matter what it is in fact. What matters is the love that is in it. I like to remember this ____49____ because giving a gift is not about money. It’s about how much love you can feel from it. Do remember, a gift that __50____ two dollars isn’t any less valuable(有价值的)than one that costs one hundred dollars, or even more.【小题1】A.talkedB.spokeC.saidD.told【小题2】A.hardlyB.quicklyC.slowlyD.easily【小题3】A.guitarB.giftC.cakeD.card【小题4】A.rushedB.rodeC.climbedD.came【小题5】A.andB.orC.butD.because【小题6】A.excitingB.interestingC.relaxingD.disappointing【小题7】A.likedB.hatedC.hurtD.thanked【小题8】A.onB.inC.atD.for【小题9】A.got inB.got onC.got offD.got up【小题10】A.surprisedB.excitedC.happyD.bad【小题11】A.look ahead B.look backC.come upD.come down【小题12】A.anythingB.nothingC.somethingD.everything【小题13】A.loveB.moneyC.friendship D.knowledge【小题14】A.ideaB.newsC.adviceD.story【小题15】A.spendsB.costsC.paysD.offers”的***、考点梳理,并查找与习题“When I was about 12 years old, I really wanted a new bike! I __36____ my parents my birthday wish,but I knew there was little hope because my family could __37____ have that money.On my birthday my parents told me they had my __38____ outside in the back yard. At once I ____39____ out to the yard. There was my bike, ____40____ it wasn’t the bike that I thought it would be. This one was pink, old and worn with age. It was so __41____! I thought I __42____ my parents’ feelings because I could see the disappointment ____43____ their faces and I was sure they could see it on mine. I ____44____ the old bike and rode it, feeling ____45____ that I had made my parents feel this way. So I put on a smile, rode as fast as I could and didn’t ____46__.As time went by, I began to understand my parents gave me ____47__ much more than just a rusty(生锈的)old bike. They gave me a life lesson about ____48____. When you give something out of love, it doesn’t matter what it is in fact. What matters is the love that is in it. I like to remember this ____49____ because giving a gift is not about money. It’s about how much love you can feel from it. Do remember, a gift that __50____ two dollars isn’t any less valuable(有价值的)than one that costs one hundred dollars, or even more.【小题1】A.talkedB.spokeC.saidD.told【小题2】A.hardlyB.quicklyC.slowlyD.easily【小题3】A.guitarB.giftC.cakeD.card【小题4】A.rushedB.rodeC.climbedD.came【小题5】A.andB.orC.butD.because【小题6】A.excitingB.interestingC.relaxingD.disappointing【小题7】A.likedB.hatedC.hurtD.thanked【小题8】A.onB.inC.atD.for【小题9】A.got inB.got onC.got offD.got up【小题10】A.surprisedB.excitedC.happyD.bad【小题11】A.look ahead B.look backC.come upD.come down【小题12】A.anythingB.nothingC.somethingD.everything【小题13】A.loveB.moneyC.friendship D.knowledge【小题14】A.ideaB.newsC.adviceD.story【小题15】A.spendsB.costsC.paysD.offers”相似的习题。

参考资料

随机推荐