用屏幕录像hypercamm 2怎么录星际

You can skip this in
to continue
HyperCam 2.28.01
HyperCam 2.28.01
HyperCam captures the action and sound from any part of Windows desktop and saves it to standard ***I movie files. Use in preparation of software tutorials, presentations, demonstrations etc.
Last update
9 Jul. 2014
OS Support
Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8
Total: 88,743 | Last week: 43
Users rating:
(22 ratings)
Editor's rating:
Screenshots of HyperCam
HyperCam Editor's Review
Capture live action computer activity on your Windows machine with this free utility.If you've ever needed to provide someone with help on specific computer tasks, then you've either heard of, used or wished for a product like Hyperionics' HyperCam. Its perhaps, one of the few (really good) applications on the market today that allow you to capture PC actions as movies. It's now a freebie, and its available for Windows.HyperCam is an application that captures the action from your Windows screen and saves it to an ***I (Audio-Video Interleaved) movie file. Sound from your system microphone is also recorded.& HyperCam is not intended for re-recording other video clips that play on your screen (e.g. playing in Media Player, RealVideo, QuickTime etc.). Rather, Hypercam is intended to create regular software presentations, tutorial, demos etc. If you want to try it for re-recording other movie clips, please .HyperCam supports text annotations, sound, and screen notes for creating automated software demos and software training. You can also control the Frame rate and compression quality prior to recording your movie.Pro&s: Free, records computer action as moviesCon&s: Supports ***I only, Conclusion: HyperCam is really a must have application if you're doing any kind of computer work that requires repeatable instructions.& The application is small, easy to use, and creates movie files that are playable on any Windows machine. If you want to view the recorded files on a Mac, you're going to need QuickTime. HyperCam is free, and has always been a welcomed member of my professional toolbox.
HyperCam Publisher's Description
HyperCam captures the action and sound from any part of Windows desktop and saves it to standard ***I movie files. Captures cursor movements, menus selections, windows popping up and everything else you see on the screen. Correctly handles color palette changes if recording in 256 color mode. Allows you to pan the recorded area around the screen. Optionally...
Please enable JavaScript to view the
Other Languages
Look for Similar Items by Category
This product is also listed in:
If you need help or have a question,
Would you like to ?
Is there any feedback you would like to provide?
Beta and Old versions
Popular Downloads
Complete support for RAR and ZIP archives!
Create and share dynamic presentations.
Ammyy Admin - Free Remote Desktop Sharing
Innovative Xbox 360 modding tool.
Macromedia Flash 8 Professional.
Turbo C++ is a free C++ compiler from Borland.
Android Transfer Manager on PC
Android and iPhone desktop manager on PC.
Fast and reliable PC network inventory
Android Sync Manager on PC
Corrects vocals or solo instruments.
Android & iOS PC Manager.
Easy-to-use set of predictive analytic tools.
A MOD for Half-Life.
Civilization-building strategy game.
Understand your life events through astrology.
Play Android apps fast and full-screen
2010 Express
Visual Basic 2010 Express
X7 17.1.0.572
Professional Graphic Design Software.
multifunctional media converter
By operating system:
By licence:
All licences
Commercial Demo
Open Source
Purchase only
Last updated in:
Last month
Last 6 months
JavaScript is required to properly view this page.您所在的位置:
&HyperCam(屏幕录像软件)V2.29官方免费版
点击查看大图
大小:2.56 MB
语言:简体中文
授权:免费软件
平台:////
HyperCam屏幕录像软件软件介绍
  HyperCam是一套专门用来捕捉您的操作画面的程序,HyperCam屏幕录像软件包括鼠标的移动轨迹与音效,然后将它保存为标准的***I视频文件让您播放。很适合用来制作教学课程或演示,您可以轻易地依照平常的操作方式,将步骤一步一步地捕捉下来,只需将此***I文件播放,即可观看。HyperCam汉化中文版能将桌面上的所有动作捕捉并保存为.***I 文件。它建议你将你的机器设置为 8 位颜色模式(256色) ,如果色彩数太高,会导致你 的.***I 文件过大。它每秒钟可以捕捉 10 帧 640*480 画面 (Pentium 133),如果你的捕捉区域比较小或者如果你的机器更快的话,你每秒钟就能捕捉更多的帧数。您可以轻易地依照平常的操作方式,将步骤一步一步地捕捉下来,只需将此 ***I 文件播放,即可观看。它建议你将你的机器设置为 8 位颜色模式(256色)或16位颜色模式(65536) ,如果色彩数太高,会导致你 的.***I 文件过大。它每秒钟可以捕捉 10 帧 640*480 画面 (Pentium 133),如果你的捕捉区域比较小或者如果你的机器更快的话,你每秒钟就能捕捉更多的帧数。&HyperCam更新日志:Version 2.23.02
-Small bug fixesVersion 2.23.01
-Added an option to "***I File" tab to limit the screen capture color mode to 24 bits per pixel. It allows use of video compressors that cannot deal with 32-bpp images on systems that support only 16 and 32 bpp screen color mode. Normally keep this option turned off for better performance, use only if necessary.
HyperCam屏幕录像软件同类推荐
HyperCam屏幕录像软件下载地址
6604次下载
28461次下载
192129次下载
18197次下载
2445次下载
3632次下载
16505次下载
2392次下载
31457次下载
41885次下载
192129次下载
163367次下载
158982次下载
52059次下载
49225次下载
48902次下载
48496次下载
47972次下载
47589次下载
47202次下载
热门关键字
扫红码得红包5亿红包100%中奖用什么软件可以录制玩《星际争霸》时的视频?_百度知道HyperCam下载|HyperCam屏幕录制工具下载_v2.27官方最新版_9号软件下载

参考资料

随机推荐