正在加载...
正文已结束,您可以按alt+4进行评论
责任编辑:tinaju
扫一扫,用手机看新闻!
用微信扫描还可以
分享至好友和朋友圈
娱乐最深度
最新娱乐资讯
Copyright & 1998 - 2016 Tencent. All Rights Reservedto add this item to your wishlist, follow it, or mark it as not interested
Languages:
Full Audio
Portuguese-Brazil
- Realistic looking violence
- This game allows the player to interact with other players ONLINE
Includes 16 Steam Achievements
Title: Skullgirls
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 22 Aug, 2013
Buy Skullgirls
HALLOWEEN SALE! Offer ends in
-72%? 36? 10
Buy Skullgirls 2 Pack
Includes 1 items:
Skullgirls
-71%? 52? 15
Buy Skullgirls 4 Pack
Includes 1 items:
Skullgirls
-70%? 88? 26
Downloadable Content For This Game
Recent updates
26 September
The short version of this is, Story Mode text advance got broken a while ago.
You can see it in things like Filia's intro, or Double's intro, where long scenes don't play properly.
It is fixed in the Beta, but I can't make a new build of the real game without any Beta changes, so it won't get fixed here until the Beta changes come to the real game.
My sincere apologies.
I have nothing clever to say.
Bugfixes!
- Fixed the longstanding bug where sometimes Player 1's inputs would be duplicated as Player 2 on the Training Mode dummy / on the Controller Config screen!
Now everyone can use Training Mode normally.
(Thanks BlueFeena for helping!)
- Fixed a random crash in super-shadow rendering when Feral Edge collides with Motor Brigade.
(Thanks Triblue for sending me crash replays!)
Replay Playback
- Pressing MP while watching a replay will enable the &simple& Attack Data display.
Note that it begins when you enable it, so if you enable it during a combo the current-combo-damage values will be incorrect.
- Pressing MK during combat, not round transitions or the pause menu, while watching a replay will toggle 25% slow-motion on/off.
(Thanks Liam for reminding me.)
Bug Reporting
- If you have Replays enabled and the game crashes during a fight in any mode where Replays are saved, it will automatically save CRASH_REPLAY.ini and .rnd in the normal replay folder.
Renaming those files to a valid replay number and playing it back in Replay Theater SHOULD reliably crash the game again.
If it does, send 'em to me somehow!
Title screen build ID 14058
About This Game
Skullgirls is a fast-paced 2-D fighting game that puts players in control of fierce warriors in an extraordinary Dark Deco world.
Featuring all-new game systems which test the skills of veteran fighting game fans while also making the genre enjoyable and accessible to newcomers.
Skullgirls is a modern take on classic arcade fighters with a hand-drawn high-definition twist.
It’s a one-of-a-kind, action-packed competition complete with awesome combos and an intriguing backstory.
Classic six-button play gives each character a huge variety of attacks and special moves
Variable Tag Battle system allows players to pit different size teams of one, two or three characters against one another
Custom Assists let you outfit your team with a huge variety of attacks for nearly endless strategic possibilities
A Robust Anti-Infinite Combo system keeps competitive play free of abusive tactics
System Requirements
SteamOS + Linux
Minimum:
Processor: Dual-core CPU
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: Intel HD3000
DirectX: Version 9.0c
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Storage: 2 GB available space
Minimum:
Graphics: Intel HD3000
Storage: 5 GB available space
Minimum:
Graphics: Intel HD3000*
Storage: 5 GB available space
Additional Notes: *MESA drivers 1.6.0 and 1.6.1 are not supported, please update to 1.6.2.
TM & (C) 2013 AUTUMN GAMES LLC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. LICENSED TO AND PUBLISHED BY MARVELOUS INC. Autumn Games is a trademark of Autumn Games LLC. All Rights Reserved.
More like this
Very Positive
(65 reviews)
Very Positive
(10,075 reviews)
Review Type
All&(10,322)
Positive&(9,733)
Negative&(589)
Purchase Type
All&(10,322)
Steam Purchasers&(10,075)
Key Activations&(247)
All Languages&(10,322)
Your Languages&(7,005)
Display As:
Most Helpful
6,825 reviews match the filters above
( Very Positive)
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Button mashing simulator, nearly got my Xinput broke
Was this review helpful?
tl:dr - Skullgirls is one of the best fighters to buy if you're looking to get into fighting games or enjoy the Marvel Vs Capcom system and/or Anime fighters.Now for the long-winded version: Skullgirls is a relatively cheap fighting game which contains some of the best tutorials I have ever played in a fighting game. They seriously wanted you to understand every mechanic and aspect of their engine so that you can use it to your advantage and beat your opponents (whether that's bots or other humans).With a good story (which is now fully coiced in the 2nd encore upgrade pack!) for every character it offers plenty of .vs bots action if you're simply looking for a fighting game to mash out in your spare time. The online works very smoothly too, running on GGPO which has given me some of the cleanest online matches from many fighting games (I'm looking at you SFV).The game is also gorgeously animated which Is where I come to the only point which puts most people off. Yes there is fan service (which if this is the reason you're buying the game then there should be nothing stopping you) and it's a shame people instantly turn their heads when they hear it because they're missing out on a ridiculously good fighting game. Try to ignore it if you're put off by it, but it's honestly pretty damn easy to not notice it.Overall Skullgirls is a crazy good, under-appreciated fighting game which I whole heartedly reccomend to anyone looking to get into fighting games or simply want a new fighting game to play. I mean it's not even that expensive especially compared to other fighting games out there... Why don't more pe_:P.S. There's a cyborg made of musical instruments, how can people brush over this so easily!?
Was this review helpful?
Great Game!! Combos are fun, the worlds are beautifully done...heck everything is great about this game.
The only thing that I can think to add is Xbox keymapping support!
It would be nice to see the key layouts.
Let me be clear, controller support is excellent.
But the keylayouts...must
Was this review helpful?
Wow, Skullgirls blew me away. This is by far the best &indie& fighting game I've ever played. It's action-packed, fast-paced, addictive, and incredibly stylish, sort of the lovechild of Darkstalkers and Marvel VS Capcom. It's so easy to pick up and play - its fighting systems are filled with opportunities for advanced techniques and creative play, but it's also extremely beginner friendly for anyone who is new to fighting games. This is the first time I've ever played a fighting game where it just felt so smooth and sweet to chain super moves into my combos. If you come to this game as a fighting newbie, you'll be a combo fiend in no time. The fighting is simply so crisp and satisfying. Every character plays really differently and there are so many chances for exciting match-ups. The netcode is also silky smooth and you'll be able to find a lot of people playing online...just be prepared to get roughed up in your first few matches.The presentation is also completely fantastic. The animation is *incredible* and filled with so many little jokes and surprises. The amount of detail is crazy...every attack is so weird and funny and full of personality. The character designs are unforgettable and there's a fun amount of anime cheesecake to them. Some of my favorites are Valentine, the
Filia, who has a powerful parasit and Ms. Fortune, the semi-undead cat-girl. The overall setting is really unique - a 1920s-style art deco sci-fi/horror city featuring powerful mafia families, sinister science experiments, and Lovecraftian secrets. The 1920s-esque setting means you'll get some awesome jazzy music. There's a rich story mode and every character gets a moment to shine. I just found it a total pleasure to spend time in this little universe.My one and only complaint here is that the base game is kind of thin on characters...it only comes with 8 fighters, and one of them, Double, is a shapeshifter who has stolen attack moves from the other 7 core fighters. You can get 5 additional fighters through DLC, including two that I really enjoyed, Squigly and Beowulf, but obviously that requires spending more money. If you get the 2nd Encore upgrade, which includes all the DLC characters and alternate colors, as well as fully voiced story mode and some other modes like survival and challenges, that will bump the total price of the game up to 25 dollars or so. Now, personally, I feel that game is definitely worth that much, at least. However, I can understand if some people feel annoyed that they aren't buying the &full& game when they shell out their initial 10 bucks. Without the DLC characters, the game feels just litle incomplete.So overall, Skullgirls receives my highest recommendation. This is really a game that should be in everyone's Steam library. If you're interested in fighting games, even a tiny bit, pick it up! In terms of fighting action, music, art design, creativity, and sheer playability, it's absolutely at the top of its class. The DLC issue may be a bit annoying for some people - I think it's important to know that, when you buy this game, you'll really want to get the DLC if you want a meatier, full package. I would encourage you to get both the base game and the DLC upgrade, though, even if you have to wait for a sale: the game is absolutely worth the added cost and the DLC characters are awesome.
Was this review helpful?
Originally saw the boobs and thought &Hah, another game for horny teenagers.& Brushed it off and ignored it.Saw the game on sale about 3 months later. Asked a friend about it, he said it was one of the best fighting games he ever played. Picked up the game, played a solo character got cocky actually won my first online match. Met a really nice streamer who I'm now best friends with. Made a ton of friends from his and the game's community.Then I managed to get my first girlfriend from this game. Didn't know she played the game until she destroyed me in it. I'd head overt o her place every now and then to get bodied. Good times.Anyway, this game has some really solid and in depth mechanics. It's kinda scary at first, but the tutorial is phenomenal and teaches you everything you need to know about the mechanics. The community is really friendly and the game looks and feels amazing. Plus there are boobs, and a dude made entirely out of instruments. It's a very beginner friendly game and community, the people online may absolutely destroy you, but they will help you out afterwards so you don't get destroyed as hard.Anyway, if you're on the fence about
Do it. It's very much worth it's price PLUS the price of the DLC (Get second encore, it's really good.)
Was this review helpful?
Beat the game's story mode and felt like i was hot ????.Try to play online under the casual tag.Wow i didn't know it was humanly possible to get ????ed so fast and in so many positions.I don't think i've mooved once since he landed the first hit.9/10 boob physics are on point.
Was this review helpful?
Skullgirls is a very enjoyable fighting game once you learn it well enough to play online. The characters are interesting and the combo mechanics are well thought out. I played on the console before it came to PC so my hours don't reflect the actual time i have put into this game.
Was this review helpful?
I played just a few time for now but i ll try hard for sure for some reasons.- Controls are no Over cryptic.- Music just hit my favourite type of music. (Jazz and pals) - Story mode try to teel a tale i assume we'll only understand when all characters would have their story finished.One thing i don't like very much is the global grim design, but it's not too big...
Was this review helpful?
4/5 Fun marvel style fighter with waifus. Wish the community was larger.
Was this review helpful?
This game is rad,Excellent:Animations!!!!!!!Art StyleCharactersAtmosphereSFX
Was this review helpful?
Beauty itself
A very good game. Requires a lot of practice to get good at it, however. But once you nail the techniques, it's very fun to play.
A very fast-paced competitive fighter in the spirit of Marvel vs Capcom. The animations are absolutely stunning, and the game runs on a toaster. Moves and basic combos are very easy to execute, with more difficult and damaging combos/mixups requiring better and better execution.It's Marvel Vs Capcom with Blazblue style combos and street fighter buttons.The community is also excellent, if a little bit small. Watch some of the majors (Combo Breaker, CEOTaku, Frosty Faustings) and you'll see what I mean.Plus, the developers (Lab Zero) are really awesome people that support their game and care about their playerbase.Also, best controller support ever.
Very fun and easy to pick up. The art style is very fitting for this type of game. The hand drawn style is very pleasing to the eyes, and yes so are many of the female characters of the game, so don't worry about that.
Story mode is nothing to write home about but it's there to keep you busy for a while. Combat is
it is very easy to memorize all the combos for the different characters, especially if you have a main. I main Felia, for reasons, and found it very easy to do well as her. I'm as casual as they get when it comes to fighting games and this was a good buy for me. A gamepad is highly recommended for this game.
Fu5k the tutorial is hard as hell. Im stuck on ch 4 lesson 7.
I can't complete the tutorial0/0
it's like street fighter with super powered ladies and two guys
Playing some gurl can knock people into the air make me feel like playing yasuo and have an ez win
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
There is more than one way to buy this game. Please select a specific package to create a widget for:
Skullgirls
Skullgirls 2 Pack
Skullgirls 4 Pack
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
View mobile website死或生5最后一战霞黑色骷髅背心MOD
下载周排行
下载总排行
◎ 我们收集了众多网友经常出现的问题,点击浏览:如果下载的时候提示 &Service Unavailable& ?请务必使用
下载本站游戏!
◎ 游戏1号群:336883(满),游戏2号群:,欢迎加入。
◎ 提供 死或生5最后一战霞黑色骷髅背心MOD
中文破解版,保证完全无毒病,请大家放心下载.
◎ 本站仅创建用户沟通交流的平台,所展示的游戏资源内容均来自于用户上传分享,版权问题均与我站无关。资源仅作为用户间分享讨论之用,如该游戏触犯了您的权利,请发送至邮箱:,我们第一时间给予删除。查看: 1333|回复: 20
DOA5 Kokoro 性感比基尼装
角色模型区
无绑定动画
十秒注册加入CG模型王,精彩多多。
才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?
DOA5的Kokoro比基尼装 MAX通用版本 有材质贴图!
kokoro.png (194.76 KB, 下载次数: 3)
17:22 上传
游客,本付费内容需要支付 10魔币 才能浏览&&&
会员推广排行榜:(3)
CG模型王,很给力呀!
楼主你这么厉害,你妈妈知道吗?